Sherrie Binkley Officiant Services Reviews

114 Reviews for Sherrie Binkley Officiant Services

• Kelley

Kelley T. · Married on 10/31/2020

Amazing, accommodating

Sherrie was so accommodating to help us with our vows and the day of. Great communication throughout the entire process.

Sent on 11/02/2020

Sherrie Binkley Officiant Services's reply:

Thanks for your kind words. Best wishes to you and Nathan. Your family was very nice, enjoyed meeting them.
  • Shania

Shania · Married on 10/11/2020

So sweet!!

Sherrie was awesome from the start. She provided us with examples of ceremonies and allowed us to pick exactly what we wanted and it all turned out beautiful. She was very accommodating And walked us through what to expect. She was very friendly, sweet, and exactly what we were hoping for. She even reached out last minute with a change in her plans and was able to make it to our rehearsal. I highly recommend.

Sent on 10/13/2020

Sherrie Binkley Officiant Services's reply:

Thanks so much, you, Blake and your families made us feel like a part of your wedding family. Your hospitality was appreciated.
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/02/2020

Exceptional

Ms. Sherrie was absolutely amazing and a wonderful person my husband and I had to officiate our wedding. She answered any questions we had regarding our marriage license and the process along with listening to what we wanted in our ceremony. I highly recommend Ms. Sherrie!! She is very sweet and passionate about her work!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Sherrie Binkley Officiant Services's reply:

Thanks so much! It was an honor to officiate your wedding and being there on your special day was a pleasure.

Kimberly B. · Married on 09/28/2020

Just as we had hoped...

Sherrie was my first (and my last) call given her kind attention to warm customer service and willingness to accommodate. We spoke to her by phone earlier that morning with a request to marry us on the same day. Yes, I said THE SAME DAY. We were planning to have the county clerk perform the ceremony only to find out they were not able given the pandemic. Sherrie accommodated our request with no hesitation and coordinated our ceremony in a local park convenient to us. Short, simple and best of all....sweet. Happily ever after...

Sent on 10/09/2020

Charlton W. · Married on 09/26/2020

Perfect/Professional/Prompt/Sweet and Southern

Sherrie was perfect for our intimate wedding. Sherrie was flexible for our ever changing schedule lol. Sherrie performed a sweet, traditional Christian ceremony per our request. Sherrie made sure all pertinent marriage documentation was signed and her pricing was reasonable.

Small note that really warmed my heart. My bride and I are Middle Tennessee natives and Sherrie has a Southern charm that is soothing and comforting.

Sherrie made our perfect day even better. I highly recommend Sherrie’s services.

Sent on 09/27/2020

Sherrie Binkley Officiant Services's reply:

Thanks for your kind words. Have a wonderful life together with your new family. Appreciate your review of my services.

Shirley A. · Married on 06/20/2020

The only officiant you need to call!!

Sherrie was prompt in responding to my emails, especially when we needed to move the wedding up 10 months (lol). She was very accommodating in every aspect. Our wedding was at 9 am on a Sunday, which she had no issue with, and she also had no problem walking through a creek and woods to our ceremony spot. I love her sweet spirit and kind words, and it was an absolute pleasure having her in our home for a little while. You will not regret calling Sherrie!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Brittani

Brittani S. · Married on 05/20/2020

Great and on time!

She always answered back quickly whether it was over email or phone calls and always kept in contact.

Sent on 05/23/2020

Taylor R. · Married on 12/04/2019

Sherrie Officiated Our Wedding

Sherrie did a wonderful job and was flexible in doing everything just as we asked! She was loads of help and always quickly responsive. She is willing to do as much or as little as is asked of her. I recommend her to anyone who is in need of an officiant! She was a joy to be around and I am so glad that she was able to marry my husband and I.

Sent on 04/21/2019
  • Megan

Megan B. · Married on 11/01/2019

Sherrie is great!

Sherrie was amazing. Not only did she do a great job at the ceremony, she really guided us through the process. She provided a few templates that we could use as starting points or as is for the ceremony. She advised on the marriage license process. Our wedding wasn't the most comfortable because of cold weather, but she showed up and was positive and engaging. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant for their wedding!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Megan

Megan M. · Married on 10/31/2019

Absolutely Recommend

Sherrie was absolutely amazing! She was very responsive to questions and everything went flawlessly. Even without a rehearsal! She was able to provide us with a couple of options for a celtic handfasting ceremony for us to choose which fitted what we wanted best.

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Payton

Payton V. · Married on 10/19/2019

She was perfect

Sherrie was WONDERFUL! She was so kind and comforting. She helped me through my nerves on my big day and make it so special for the two of us with our communion and our prayer.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Tessa · Married on 10/14/2019

Wedding Officiant

Sherrie was wonderful to communicate with and was wonderful in person. I would highly recommend her to officiant you’re wedding.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Aires

Aires P. · Married on 10/12/2019

Nashville Wedding

Sherrie was amazing from start to finish. Our original officiant dropped out only about 2 month out from the wedding and Sherrie was able to take over very quickly. She responded to us fast and was overly pleasant and helpful on our first phone call. She gave us all the info needed to be prepared when we drove into Nashville from New York. Day of she was very professional and was perfect for our wedding.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Ciara O. · Married on 09/29/2019

Sherrie was great!

Sherrie made great suggestions and listened to what we wanted for our ceremony. She was awesome and made our ceremony feel very personal. All of our guests were very impressed and loved her beautiful words!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Megan V. · Married on 08/03/2019

Professional and accommodating

Sherrie was wonderful. She worked with my husband and I to craft our perfect ceremony, and came to our rehearsal so that we knew exactly what to expect on our wedding day.

Sent on 08/09/2019

Sherrie Binkley Officiant Services's reply:

Thank you so much. Best Wishes to you both! It was a pleasure meeting your family! Safe travels back home. I know you will be a great Veterinarian
  • Sarah

Sarah A. · Married on 07/27/2019

Piece of Cake!

Sherrie was very flexible with our wedding plans and being able to set things up for rehearsal. She was easy to work with and both sides of our family enjoyed speaking with her. Great, simple ceremony and very organized.

Sent on 08/30/2019

Heather · Married on 07/05/2019

Fantastic Experience

Sherrie had a great ceremony template that we just plugged our own choices and style into and it was so easy! She’s a lovely person and I’m so glad that she was our officiant!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Sherrie Binkley Officiant Services's reply:

Thanks Heather! Appreciate the picture. Again thanks for your confidence. Met your families, they were very nice. Your hospitality was awesome.

Julia · Married on 06/26/2019

Amazing day for us!

I had the best wedding ever because of Sherrie. I can’t thank her enough

Sent on 06/02/2019

Shelene G. · Married on 06/24/2019

Vow Renewal

Sherrie was a pleasure to work with. So warm and welcoming and open to feedback. Her husband was helpful during the ceremony videotaping for us. All around a wonderful woman! She made our ceremony beautiful!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Sherrie Binkley Officiant Services's reply:

Thanks so much. Hope y’all are doing well! Appreciate your feedback and my best wishes for another 50 + years

Rachel · Married on 06/16/2019

AMAZING wedding officiant!!

My husband and I live outside of Nashville and had no idea who we wanted as our officiant. We met with Sherrie and loved her immediately! She is caring and genuinely wants the best for us. We did not have a religious ceremony, as we are not religious. Our ceremony was outside (in June) so we wanted it to be short, yet still filled with love. All of our guests were amazed that the ceremony was so short, but if felt real and genuine. Sherrie captured our love and helped us celebrate it with our friends and family. You will be so happy and please with Sherrie as your wedding officiant!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Sherrie Binkley Officiant Services's reply:

Thanks so much Rachel! It was a pleasure working with you both. Your family and friends were very nice and overall was a wonderful experience. The Maxwell House was a great venue as well.
  • Corinne

Corinne · Married on 06/01/2019

She was exceptionally flexible, responsive, and very friendly

Although Sherrie had another wedding the same weekend as ours, she was very flexible with the timing and was able to make it to our rehearsal and officiated our wedding very calmly and without rushing. We were not disappointed. She responded to every email/question in a timely matter and was super sweet upon meeting her.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Kelli J. · Married on 05/26/2019

Need and AWESOME Officiant?

Sherrie was wonderful! She was very personable and accommodating....no prob w/last min adjustments. We had her and her husband even stay to enjoy the party and moonlight cruise on Percy Priest!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Sherrie Binkley Officiant Services's reply:

Thanks Kelli for your kind words. You and your new husband were so sweet and loving and I could feel your love for each other. God is good. Have a happy life together. Appreciate the hospitality from Chris & Terri’s on their beautiful House Boat.

Bradley W. · Married on 03/27/2019

Short and sweet!

Sherrie was very professional, available on short notice, and was willing to meet us anywhere we needed her to be. It seems like she definitely would’ve been capable of being part in a much bigger ceremony, but we only needed something quick before our big ceremony where a relative, who was no longer licensed, would preside over. I would recommend her to anyone needing an officiant to preside over their wedding.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Andrew R. · Married on 03/17/2019

Responsive, Flexible, and Friendly

Sherrie was very flexible with how we wanted the ceremony performed. She arrived well before the service and made sure we were okay with how the script of the service would be performed. She was also responsive to our emails and met with us in person beforehand to make sure we felt comfortable. Overall, a great experience.

Sent on 03/19/2019