Sheronda Seawright Photography Reviews

Sheronda Seawright Photography 3
Sheronda Seawright Photography 4

Devan · Married on 11/18/2018

My Fairytale Wedding Pictures

Sheronda and Derrick Seawright together are extremely detail-oriented and on time. The details that they are able to capture are always perfect. Their pictures are amazing! Sheronda and Derrick always do exceptional work and make sure to give you sneak peeks, as you wait. If you want your special moments captured in a magical way, we would definitely recommend Sheronda and Derrick!

Sent on 11/22/2018
  • Tyneisha

Tyneisha · Married on 10/21/2018

Wonderful to work with!

Sheronda and her husband Derrick were truly a pleasure to work with! They captured us beautifully and we just love our photos. They are very professional and were worth every penny.

Sheronda Seawright Photography 5
    Sheronda Seawright Photography 6
    Sent on 03/09/2019

Kristin Calvin · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing wedding vendor!

Sheronda and Derrick Seawright are thee BEST wedding photographers. They both made sure that my husband and I had a flawless wedding day and provided approximately 700 amazinggg pictures that were delivered to us in a little over a month. Throughout the wedding planning process they were easy to communicate with and even helped us connect with other incredible vendors who also added to the sparkle of our day. Our engagement shoot was so much fun and an awesome way to connect with them. They didn't feel like strangers, but an extended part of our family/friends which was a priceless detail to us and ensured that our day ran smoothly. Sheronda has a true artistic eye, and captured so many moments that thanks to her we will be able to relive forever. Please hire this amazing husband and wife team who are professionals that will go above and beyond to make sure your day is magical!

Sheronda Seawright Photography 7
    Sheronda Seawright Photography 8
    Sent on 11/02/2018

Shekia · Married on 03/19/2017

The best decision we made during our wedding planning process was selecting Sheronda & Derrick to capture the most memorable time of our life!! From the very beginning, they were very responsive to our inquiry, replying with a genuine enthusiasm for marriage and photography. They also take the time to do a meet & greet with each couple, even before booking, to learn more about you and your ideas. They are very professional and listened to our vision; also weighed in with their professional expertise where we needed. Sheronda and Derrick were very easy to work with and made a stressful wedding planning process, fun and effortless!! We are very happy with our Engagement and Wedding Photos.. and highly recommend them!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

April · Married on 10/22/2016

So glad Sheronda was referred to us by our planner! From the very first conversation, I knew they'd be a great fit. Very quick response time and I loved that they go into detail about their services and fees. She was very helpful in offering different options to do our engagement session and was able to find out information on some options that I offered as well. Her and her husband are an awesome team! They are extremely professional yet very personable as well. They were prompt on our wedding day and I'm still in awe of her work and capturing some beautiful moments. After the wedding, she was still very responsive to any questions I had, and I loved her blog post she featured us in. I have and would definitely recommend using her services without a question. There really was nothing that either me or my husband had an issue with...her and her team really were awesome. I love our photos!!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Sheronda Seawright Photography's reply:

April, thanks so much for the kind words. Derrick and I were very blessed to photograph your wedding day!!

Liana · Married on 09/25/2016

Sheronda seawright is amazing and a breath of fresh air. They will give you exactly what you want and exceede your expectation. They are more than just photographers;more like story writers! Love them

Sent on 12/16/2016

Alyson · Married on 09/24/2016

When we began planning our wedding, my husband and I knew that finding the perfect photographer was going to be a bit of a challenge. This is because my husband is a free-lance photographer and photography is his deepest passion in life. Needless to say, it took us some time to really find the right fit for us, until we met with Sheronda. After our first in person meeting Mike and I knew that she was to be our wedding photographer. Not only is her work amazing but her passion and love for what she does shows in her bright personality and also in her attention to detail and quality in every photo. And, it was so nice to work with someone who was just as excited about our big day, as we were! We spent so much time with Sheronda from our engagement pictures, to my surprise boudoir photos for my husband on our wedding, on our wedding day and all the time in between either necessary for planning or just to talk ideas out, Sheronda was there. And Mike and I can truly say that we have not just built a professional relationship with her but also a personal one. We highly recommend Sheronda Seawright Photography, she is worth every penny and we cannot wait to continue to work with her in the future! Best Decision we made!

Michael & Alyson Kane

Sent on 10/18/2016

Khalilah · Married on 07/30/2016

Sheronda and Derrick were a blast to work with. Their professionalism and courtesy on our big day made or experience even more enjoyable. The Rajis family highly recommends Seawright photography!!!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Kelley · Married on 07/09/2016

Sheronda and Derek were amazing to work with! I really can't say enough wonderful things about them. They were super fun to work with and so accommodating. Any time I reached out to them with questions, I got a response within 24 hours, Sheronda was great with helping us develop our wedding day time line and preparing us for what to expect, and, most of all, the photos turned out beautifully! We were thrilled with both our engagement photos and our wedding photos and my husband and I continue to receive compliments on both. They were amazing and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Erin · Married on 04/29/2016

Sheronda and Derrick ere both professional and lovely to work with. The moment we met them we felt comfortable with their vision and talent. They walked us through the process and answered any questions we had. When it looked like our wedding was going to be inside due to rain Sheronda calmed my nervous heart. Our engagement and wedding photos captured beautiful moments. Their work is valuable. If you are looking for a photographer who can give you quality photos, capture moments, inspire you and have fun then hire Sheronda and her husband.

Sent on 07/21/2016

LaChaya · Married on 04/23/2016

Choosing Sheronda Seawright Photography for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. Their quality of work is phenomenal as well as the energy they bring along with them. The vision that we had in regard to different poses and concepts for our photographs was executed beautifully and we could not be any more happier with the way everything turned out. I strongly recommend their services, trust me you wont be disappointed!!!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/25/2015

Sheronda and Derrick are not just photographers but are truly artist!! By far, choosing them to photograph our wedding is one of the best decisions we made. We searched through 50+ photographers and were very fortunate to find Sheronda and her husband!! All of the pictures turned out beautifully with amazing angles and color, they captured every moment. Every time I look through our pictures, I relive our wedding day all over again :)

The ceremony was in a church in center city and I am just so amazed with how beautiful the pictures turned out. From the first look , to exchanging the rings, and the kiss, everything was captured perfectly, and honestly we didn't even see the photographers. To take pictures of such close shots in a non intrusive way is very impressive.

We also had a very complicated venue as the reception was at the franklin institute; however Sheronda and her husband took the time to visit the Franklin before the wedding and already had a solid game plan for where to take our pictures. The lighting changed every hour but all the photos came out crystal clear and we had over 500 prints!!

Overall, I'm so happy with the service Sheronda and Derrick provided us, I could go on for days on how amazing and professional they are. Sheronda stayed in touch with me during the whole planning process and was very flexible when it came to our changing timeline. Most importantly we really wanted to party at our wedding, Sheronda completely understood this and kept us on track to get the posed pictures over and done with, we took pictures on the steps of the franklin, the rooftop, and in 3 different areas of the museum and were done in enough time that we even made it to our own cocktail hour!! Plus the bridal party included 6 bridesmaids, 3 junior bridesmaids, 7 groomsmen and a ring barer. To keep everyone together and posed and on time is amazing!!!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Sheronda Seawright Photography's reply:

Thanks again for the kind words Ashley. Words cannot express my gratitude!! God Bless!

Beverly · Married on 06/27/2015

They were Very Very professional, I love the quality of work, they are very detailed and very personable. I love the fact they are in synced with each other and brought out all my wedding details from my gowns to my accessories to my Venue's Decor. I felt like the princess that I am on my special day.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Sheronda Seawright Photography's reply:

Thanks Beverly. We appreciate the kind words. Thank you for trusting us to photograph your wedding day. God Bless!

Lotonia · Married on 05/24/2015

Both Sheronda and her husband are great to work with!! Very professional and fun at the same time. I would recommend her to anyone. The moment she captured between my fiancé and I were remarkable. They are the best!!!!

Sent on 01/30/2015

Sheronda and her husband are fantastic to work with! I've used them for both family photos and a recent engagement photo shoot and I can't say enough great things about them. They have the ability to capture great moments, produce beautiful photos, and their prices are reasonable! Would definitely recommend them to anyone! If I weren't doing a destination wedding I would use them for my wedding as well!

Sent on 02/20/2015
  • User4612329 · event on: 10/26/2014

I can not say enough great things about Sheronda. I first met her when I hired her for a family photo shoot a few years back, so she immediately came to mind when I got engaged and we wanted to have engagement photos done. She and her husband helped make it easy for my fiance and I to act natural during our shoot, and she found creative way to include my fiance's daughter that made her feel so special. The photos turned out more beautiful than I even imagined, and we got a gorgeous photo book as a keepsake. We couldn't be more pleased! We are doing a destination wedding otherwise we would have used her for the wedding too!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Sheronda and Derrick were really awesome to work with. From the beginning, they were really friendly and caring which made us comfortable. They kept checking in with us regarding what we wanted done. They provided us with different ideas of what we could do and very resourceful based on their experience of what would work better on our wedding day. My husband and I were so glad how the pictures came out and the pride that they take in their work. We would happily recommend Sheronda Photography to anyone.

Sent on 12/31/2014

Ruth · Married on 08/16/2014

Sheronda and Derrick were absolutely amazing! I cannot say enough about how great our experience was with the two of them. Pictures are very important to me, but we could not afford to spend a few thousand, which seemed to be the average price I was hearing from friends and family. The Seawrights have really good packages for a really good price for really good, high quality pictures. Everyone has been raving about our wedding pictures. I am so thankful that I connected with Sheronda & Derrick to capture one of the biggest days of my life.

Sent on 09/28/2014

Michael · Married on 03/01/2014

Our experience with Sheronda Seawright Photography was amazing!! From day one, her professional and caring approach to our needs was something I will never forge and will always appreciate. I found it most appealing that she asked questions about my Wife and me... how we met, what our interests are... etc.. She basically provided photography with a personal touch that I would think most photographers do not always do. It meant a lot to me that her rates were online. I did not find that with most other vendors. The pictures themselves were amazing and really captured the Happiness we felt that day. I give Sheronda Seawright Photography a A+++++++ ..

Sent on 05/02/2014

Michelle · event on: 11/23/2013

Absolutely amazing! You can tell Sheronda has a passion for photography. Capturing your life's most precious moments all in a photo.

Sent on 02/11/2014

Krystal · event on: 08/04/2013

CamSea photography provided excellent quality and service! I was very pleased as well as impressed with the outcome of my photos. My husband and I felt as though our love was captured in the pictures for our anniversary! We will definitely go with CamSea photography for any other events or shoots in the near future!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Takisha · Married on 04/12/2013

We found CamSea Photography online via "Wedding Wire" and decided to give them a try after viewing some of their work on their site. Sheronda looked like such a nice person and the wording of her bio led us to believe that she would be a great person to work with. Both of those facts were more than true for entire Camsea Photography team. We were nervous leading up to our initial meeting, but all of our fears were calmed once we met with them. Although they felt more like old friends, their professionalism was never compromised. They shot our "pre-ceremony/engagement session as well as our vow renewal ceremony for a price that we both felt was more than reasonable. Tardiness was never an issue and the quality of work is exceptional. We count ourselves as lucky to have found them.

Sent on 09/07/2013

Myah · Married on 03/09/2013

For the most important moments of your life, you want to make sure those memories are captured. To ensure my wedding day would be remembered always, I decided to enlist the services of CamSea Photography. To say the pictures were beautiful is an understatement!
    Sheronda and Derrick were friendly, professional, and very helpful in suggesting and implementing concepts and locations for my engagement and wedding photos. People have seen my wedding photos, and were so impressed that chose to use CamSea Photography for their events because of the style and creativity. Planning a wedding can be very stressful. You will not regret choosing this dynamic team for any of your special occasions.

Sent on 09/12/2013

Marcia · Married on 10/13/2012

CamSea Photography captured wonderful images at my wedding. Sheronda and Derrick were very professional and kind to all of our guest. We received excellent service and images. We recommend their photography services to all brides.

Sent on 09/06/2013

Denise · Married on 06/30/2012

Camsea Photography did a phenomenal job at our wedding. They are warm, kind and attentive and definitely believe in making the customer happy. They are never in a rush and if you need anything, they respond in a timely manner. More importantly, they demonstrated a level of enthusiasm that made our wedding so much fun! Our pictures are gorgeous. They captured the very essence of the ceremony, and we will cherish them for years to come.

Sent on 09/08/2013