Sheriffs Photo Booth Reviews

14 | Cheyenne, WY

14 Reviews for Sheriffs Photo Booth

Diedra (Loni) · Married on 01/28/2018

What can I say about Rudy and Tia except WOW! I wasn't really sure what to expect having never seen or used a photo booth. I never imagined the photo booth would be the best part of my retirement celebration. All my guests had so much fun, many of them going back several times to add more pictures. All my guests got to take their pictures with them as well as add their pictures to a beautiful memory book. Something we will treasure forever. I would highly recommend Sherriffs Photo Booth for any and all types of events. What a hoot!!!

Sent on 02/15/2018

Ginger · event on 06/27/2015

This is such a great service! Tia and Rudy made it so fun for our reunion guests. Everyone participated or laughed and watched. Thank you!

Sent on 06/29/2015
  • User5200096 · event on 06/18/2015

Sheriffs Photo Booth is always a big hit at our company picnic. We have about 500 employees who enjoy and collect our photo strips every year! They have many props and enjoy and encourage our crazy fellow employees. They are very flexible and we keep them very busy from 5:30 - 8:30 and sometimes longer! Rudy & Tia are AWESOME to work with, guaranteed to make "great memories" of any event.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Sheriffs Photo Booth's reply:

Rudy and I appreciate True Oil & Hilltop National Banks continued business over the past 3 years. What started out as a small partnership, one summer day, has grown to be a couple of family grown businesses supporting each other. It has been fun to see the children grow up over these last 3 years, visiting with the employees who run over to see us, just because we are back.

See you next year! Again, thanks for continuing to support our small business.
  • User5200974 · event on 06/13/2015

Rudy and Tia were SO awesome to work with! They custom made a back drop for me and worked with me on everything that I asked about! I also received a flash drive with all of my guest's pictures! I would use them again in a second!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Sheriffs Photo Booth's reply:

Rudy and I had so much fun at your 30th birthday party. Not only did we enjoy mingling with all the family and guests!! I had a ball sewing your 1990's background drop!

Brittany, thank you for choosing our small business, we look forward to doing business again with you and/or your friends or family!

Tyler · Married on 06/12/2015

Rudy and Tia went above and beyond to make our wedding reception extra special. Their personal service and attention to detail is superior. Our friends and family had a blast at the photo booth! The memory book that Tia put together is amazing. We have priceless memories of our day, thanks to Sheriff's Photo Booth! I highly recommend them for any event where fun and memories want to be captured forever.

Sent on 06/13/2015

Sheriffs Photo Booth's reply:

Thank-you Tyler for the kind words. Tia really works hard to make the memory book just that a "memory book" of your special event. This is a once in a lifetime event, we strive to go over the top with customer service and really personalize the services we provide.

David · event on 05/24/2015

Excellent job. Great with the kids.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Sheriffs Photo Booth's reply:

Thank-you so much David we had a great time meeting the graduating class 2015 of Laramie High School. We appreciate Project Graduations repeated business for the last 3 years.
  • User5138518 · event on 05/24/2015

Thanks for the photo album of the evening. That was fun for us all to see.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Tyler · Married on 05/16/2015

Rudy and Tia are the best! All of our wedding guests had such a great time with the photo booth, and Rudy and Tia are always ready to encourage any reluctant guests into having a great time!!! Our photo memory book was awesome, and getting all of our pictures on a thumb drive was perfect as well!!! The photo booth was the perfect addition to our reception, it gave all of our guests some entertainment during the down time between the wedding parties arrival and the beginning of the dinner. We had such a fun time with the photo booth, and got some VERY fun photos of our family and friends by the end of the night! Rudy and Tia were also very helpful and responsive while we were working on the design for our personalized logo for the photo strips! Great company to work with, they are the best!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Sheriffs Photo Booth's reply:

Thank-you Tyler and Krista for having us at your reception! We had a blast meeting and talking to your families, they are so much fun.

Kristin · event on 04/22/2015

All around wonderful experience, tailored to our needs and at a very reasonable rate! We will definitely use your services again and would recommend this business to anyone.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Sheriffs Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Kristin for having us at the High Plains Register Poetry Reading. We had a great time listening to the Students and meeting everyone!
  • User4951153 · event on 04/01/2015

Great Experience for our students!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Victoria · Married on 10/04/2014

If you are thinking about doing a photo booth for your event, I have two things to say. First, do it. Secondly, rent Sherifs photo booth. They are extremely professional, accommodating, and good people. I was not disappointed one bit. The icing on the cake was their taking little pieces from my day like bits of Centerpieces and a personalized napkin and including it into our book of photos. And the sprinkles was their genuine kindness. Thank you x1,000,000 :)

Sent on 10/05/2014

Alli · Married on 10/06/2012

Sheriff's Photo Booth was AWESOME!! Rudy and Tia did a fantastic job! Our guests had so much fun in the photo booth - and so did my new husband and I! The props were fun, and Rudy and Tia helped everyone to use them, get into it, and make some awesome pictures. We absolutely love the scrapbook with our guests' photo strips and personal messages to us - it is an irreplaceable keepsake from our wedding that will help us to remember all these fun memories for our lives together! It easily outshines the signature photo mat provided by our photographer.
    The icing on the cake was that Rudy and Tia were some of the nicest people imaginable! They were a joy to work with. They were so kind to all of our guests, they really got into the fun of the event, and helped to make the photo booth such a fun attraction. They also had fun with each other, dancing and watching the wedding festivities when no one was in the booth. It was obvious that they truly love what they do, and their positive attitude helped contribute to the atmosphere of the photo booth and the wedding in general.
    Rudy and Tia were easy to work with every step of the way - from booking, to setting up a meeting time, to set-up time, to payment, to making sure our photo strips looked just how we wanted them to with our wedding logo on them. Sheriff's Photo Booth was one of the things that made our wedding absolutely amazing. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Ryta · event on 12/13/2014

The service provided by Rudy J & Tia R Beadle, (Sheriffs Photo Booth),was exceptional! The props were event and age appropriate for our theme. Rudy and Tia were very cordial and welcoming. Everyone enjoyed their suggestions and had a great time. My expectation of a fun addition to our event was far exceeded by Sheriffs Photo Booth.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Amberlee · Married on 06/28/2014

Rudy and Tia were so fun and friendly! They even came to my house for free and gave us photo strips to send with our invites!

Sent on 05/02/2015

Sheriffs Photo Booth's reply:

Thank your Amber! We strive to go over the top with our customer service. We had so much fun at your wedding reception with the super hero theme. Tia enjoyed sewing the capes for the guest to use for their photos.