Sheque Perfection Reviews

30 | Conch Bar, TC

30 Reviews for Sheque Perfection

Jin · Married on 02/08/2010

Shenique was my makeup artist on my wedding day. She showed up in my room on time and fully prepared. She did a great job and I love the look in all my wedding photos. Shenique was a pleasure to work with and I am happy I chose her!

Sent on 01/22/2015

Lauren B. · Married on 04/25/2019

Wedding makeup with Sheque Perfection

I was so thrilled that a Shenique was available do do the makeup and hair for me, my MOH, mother, mother-in-law and sister-in-law. She expertly transitioned from person to person doing both the hair and makeup, and was incredibly responsive and skilled in creating each different desired look. The products she uses are top quality, and she put in hair extensions seemlessly and quickly. On top of her professionalasim and fashion forward eye, she was also a very lovely and calm presence to have in the bridal suite. I can’t recommend her enough for any Turks & Caicos event or wedding.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Gwyndolyn · Married on 06/23/2018

Shenique was wonderful to work with—and she is definitely skillful! She flawlessly hid my clip-in extensions under my ultra fine and thin hair. (I know my regular hair girl will be impressed!) Because we were in different countries, I was a little nervous about not doing a trial in advance, but Shenique answered my questions over the phone, reassured me that everything would be fine, and gave me lots of time to decide on whether or not to do a trial. She was super patient and kind throughout, and I was happy with the end result. The only negative was the priciness and the inability to pay with a credit card, but overall it was worth it. Thanks, Shenique!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Erin · Married on 03/15/2015

Shenique was absolutely wonderful to work with! I got married in Turks & Caicos in March 2015. It is difficult to choose somebody to do your hair and make-up on your wedding day when you are far from home. Shenique was very responsive from the very beginning and I'm so pleased with the results. She was very flexible on where and when I wanted her on my wedding day. I suggested a time and she came right to my hotel room to do my hair and make up. I just lounged in my robe as she worked on her masterpiece - me! :-)

Sent on 03/26/2015
  • Becky

Becky G. · Getting married on 06/11/2022

Loved my hair & makeup!!

Sheque Perfection provide a better than imagined hair and makeup for my wedding beach photos! I had reached out about 5 days before services were needed, and they were very responsive to my inquiry. They arrived promptly ontime and was able to match my desired up do. My makeup was great also. The services were reasonable priced.

Sent on 02/15/2021