29 Reviews for Shenanigans Photos

Microphones (3)
Uplighting (3)
Do-Not-Play List (2)
27 Shenanigans Photos Reviews

Franki was amazing to work with! From the ceremony to the reception everything flowed perfectly! Not to mention the photobooth set up! Everyone loved it! He had many suggestions and worked well with the crowd! He made the reception full of entertainment and excitement, he also keep us in our time frame for our events at he reception! If you haven't found a Dj or photobooth we'll look no further he is your guy!

Profile Picture Mercedes , 12/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Great DJ and photo booth company. We got the package deal and it was well worth the money. Would definitely use again for other events.

Profile Picture Amber, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We had Franki as out DJ for our wedding in October 2017. I have never had so many people say that a specific wedding was the best they had ever been to!!
Our guests are still talking about our music and entertainment. We HIGHLY recommend him for wedding services.

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

Great service! Way above and beyond what was expected. Kept the flow of the wedding going and rocked the reception! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Nichole, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Franki was very detailed on what we should expect and every part of our wedding went perfect from the ceremony to the reception he kept everyone entertained and I’m pretty sure our dance floor was always full! We used his photobooth as well. Beautiful day!

Photo for Shenanigans Photos Review - Danielle & Tom Leahey
Profile Picture Danielle , 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

DJ Frankie was absolutely amazing! He never missed a beat the whole wedding, and kept things flowing. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great DJ. I also had a Photo Booth and that was awesome as well. My family and friends had a great time that night and we all made lots of memories!

Profile Picture mary, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, One Event Per Day

Franki was AMAZING! We used him for DJ services on December 30th, 2016, and we still have guests telling us how phenomenal he was! Our dance floor was packed the entire evening, as he made sure the music was always catering to the crowd. We received compliments from guests saying it was one of the best weddings they have attended simply due to how fun Franki ran the reception.

Franki suggested he meet with us prior to working at our reception, and I couldn't be more appreciative of that meeting. He was able to get to know us and our relationship, which made the reception more personal. We came in with several ideas about the reception, and he was able to tell us which of those ideas would and wouldn't work. Franki is also mindful of photo opportunities for the photographer, which is fantastic for looking back on the memories. DJs have the ability to make or break a wedding reception, and he definitely made ours better than we could have ever imagined! Thank you!

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 12/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Franki is AWESOME! Shenanigans provided the photo booth and DJ for our wedding and Franki did an amazing job!! He was great to work with and helped make our wedding reception run smoothly. Numerous guests that attended our reception commented on how much fun they had and what great music for dancing Franki provided. He kept the dance floor packed all night long and everyone had a blast!! He accommodated everyone one of our special request and was professional and courteous! I would highly recommend his services for any party or event you want to have an awesome time!! I cannot thank him enough for making our wedding day an event to remember!

Profile Picture Raven, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

Frankie j was more than we could of asked for as a dj! He went above and beyond to make sure our day was special and fun. He went out of his way to help with services after we lost all of our belongings in a house fire just 2 weeks before our big day. We loved our dj and we recommend him to anyone looking to have one less thing to worry about when planning a wedding!.

Profile Picture Erica, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Shenanigans is an excellent choice for dj and photobooth services. Very affordable and Franki went out of his way to make everything perfect for our day. Even bought a special backdrop for our comic book themed photobooth. He is very professional and courteous. I would highly recommend his services for your wedding or event.

Profile Picture lena, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

I would recommend Franki so any event. He is very organized & made everything stress free for me. He helped with EVERYTHING. Best dj ever!

Profile Picture Kayleigh, 6/4/16, 1 Review
4.1

I would recommend Shenanigans as Franki and his partner, Sam, were great.

To begin, Franki had invited my husband and I out to dinner to initially meet with him and go over things. Unfortunately, I had to cancel that so Franki had then opened his house up for us to meet with him there.
He was very helpful as I went in having no ideas what music to play, what music not to play, what music for certain dances, basically didn't know anything I wanted besides a few certain songs, OOPS! But with Franki's help, we figured everything out within an hour and let me tell you, it was absolutely perfect when the time came for him to show us what he's got!
Along with the great DJ services, we had an awesome experience with the Photo Booth as well. Sam was the gentleman running the photo booth, and he was GREAT! You could tell he was having a great time along with all of us! I am so thankful I chose Shenanigans, they were a HUGE part of our big day!

The reason I have given Shenanigans a 4.1 star is due to my wait on receiving our flash drive of all of the Photo Booth pictures. The first date I asked for the flash drive was June 8th. On June 25th I messaged them again asking if they had sent the flash drive because I hadn't received it yet, and he stated that he honestly forgot, which I totally understood, so he said he'd mail it out the first thing Monday morning and that he set a reminder on his phone. No problem! Since then, he has told me that the flash drive has been sent out 3 times, but I have yet to receive it. He stated that a tracker was even put on it, but I have asked for that information as well and have not gotten it. So, here we are, August 7th, and I have yet to get the flash drive (that was sent out 4 times supposedly). I hate to be this way since I did enjoy the DJ & Photo Booth services to begin with, I'm just really upset about waiting 8 weeks for the flash drive after asking multiple times and have yet to receive it.

Profile Picture Kayla, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

He was amazing our big night couldn't of happened without him

Profile Picture kym, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

The DJ was what really helped set the tone for our wedding; he was able to read the audience and keep them dancing all night! Even a week after our wedding, guests are still talking about it and I have received several requests for Shenanigans Photos information-I highly recommend them. The DJ was extremely professional and very easy to work with during a stressful time like wedding planning. He was able to help us form a timeline for the reception and keep our theme relevant which was also very important to us!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shenanigans without a doubt will DJ any of my future friends or family's event! Everyone complimented him so much I knew I made the right choice! Not only because of that but the sit down with Frankí before the wedding went smooth and he had good suggestions and ideas for our big night ! He was on time to the events and prompt on messaging me back anything I asked he could do. The church I was married at did not have audio and he was able to set up and play my music there as well !! I had their photobooth too, that was a HIT! The pictures turned out great and super cute props.

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Frankie did a great job keeping our dance floor packed all night long! He was able to read the wedding guests and play wide varieties of music to keep everyone dancing all night long. He listened to our ideas, helped us with areas we had no clue about, and made our wedding reception a memorable blast had by all!!

Profile Picture Brandy, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Frank was AMAZING!! He was incredibly professions and very nice. He kept checking to make sure I was happy with everything and that the song selection was good (which it was!) He kept us on schedule so that I didn't have to constantly worry-I could sit back, relax, and dance. Our dance floor was packed almost the whole time! I could not be happier with how awesome Frank was and how well he worked with my song selections to ensure our day was exactly what I wanted it to be. Photobooth was amazing too-everyone loved it and loved the props.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

This DJ was phenomenal. He paid attention to every detail of our special day. He went above and beyond just entertaining. He was clearing tables when needed. Getting my drink refilled. Making sure the mother of the bride had her special plate for dinner! He helped to make our day prefer to. We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Mary Beth, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

All the way from the beginning, from thelittle details to the big detail Frank was on top of it all. From making sure my reception was very personal, to assuring all night my guest were having fun. I am usually a nutty control freak but, I felt like I could sit back relax have fun and enjoy things. My guest raved about how much fun they had from dancing in the photo booth to the bar to the dance floor. Very professional, responsive and a ton of fun. I would definitely reccomend to my friends/family and continue to use for future events. Thank you shenanigans!!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Really enjoyed working with Franki. Top notch guy !

Profile Picture User6561960, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

As a small business owner I appreciated the strong work ethic demonstrated by Shenanigans Photos. Franki was a wonderful DJ that came fully prepared to our event. He was so helpful with equipment for our ceremony and played all of our favorite music during our reception. We had a lot of last minute changes due to the size of our venue and he was extremely flexible.
The photo booth was an absolute hit! My guests had a blast with the props and the pictures (which I received the very next morning) are a fun memento. His assistant was very polite and personable, which helped everyone loosen up in front of the camera.
I would highly recommend Shenanigans for DJ and photo booth services.

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

Franki provided us with dj and photo booth services. He and his associate were awesome and fun to be around! I had many compliments from my guests. His selection of music was better than I could've asked for and was more than just the traditional wedding music. I was told "your dj played the best music I have ever heard at a wedding." I will recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Nichole, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

Franki was amazing! He did exactly what was requested and made sure everyone was interacting and enjoying themselves! It was great to not have to worry at all during the ceremony. He provided the photo booth too and everyone loved it!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/27/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Quality service and always flexible to work with. Definitely worth every penny. They know exactly what they're doing so you can just be stress free.

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Frankie was an awesome dj. He took charge when we were running ahead of schedule and made things happen. His pricing is very well worth what he provides and was an overall great dj.

Profile Picture Toni, 11/1/14, 2 Reviews