Shell's Petals Florist Reviews

128 | Ventura, CA

128 Reviews for Shell's Petals Florist

Dara Frutos · Married on 03/20/2020

absolutely perfect!

Great vendor, professional, on top of it, creative, great price, beautiful flowers. Know what’s she is doing! Will use again and again!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Erin Bader · Married on 02/29/2020

Most beautiful wedding bouquets

Michelle, from Shell's Petals, was amazing to work with. She captured exactly what my daughter wanted for her wedding and more. She offers great value and tips that helped us to make informed decisions for the most beautiful and stress free wedding! Michelle is personable and easy to work with! Thank you Michelle!!

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Emily

Emily Warmann · Married on 10/04/2019

The BEST Florist!

Shell is amazing!! She helped me with not only the flowers but provided recommendations for the cake and hair/makeup, too, all of whom were fantastic!! She and I met several times, though she knew right away what 'look' I was hoping to achieve, and she delivered! She even sent me a video of my bouquet the day-of to ensure it was perfect! Have her do your flowers -- you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Malaika

Malaika · Married on 09/26/2019

Wedding Bouquets

Shell and Lori are amazing! They are very helpful and flexible to work with your budget. Shell and Lori took care of me and made sure my bouquets looked great! They surpassed my expectations and I was elated!!! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Shell's Petals Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback, Malaika! We are looking forward to working on your flowers, it will be beautiful.

Tami · Married on 09/07/2019

Shell saved the day!

First word Integrity
    Shell’s Petals saved my Daughter’s Wedding. She jumped right in when needed! She new when to be in the background and available at a moment’s notice. The flowers are beautiful, fresh and arranged perfectly. She went above and beyond on our very special day. I would highly recommend Shell’s Petals.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Jessica Krebs · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding arrangements

I had beautiful bouquets for my girls at my wedding. Shell was able to get things done very quickly for me. I actually wasn’t booked with her but she at the last minute was able to put things together for me and made it happen!! :))

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 09/06/2019

Michelle is amazing!

Michelle did an amazing job for our wedding! She is so sweet and kind, and so great to work with! She worked within our budget and did such a beautiful job for our flowers. She also stayed for our ceremony to move our arch flowers to our sweetheart table. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/29/2019

ELAINE · Married on 08/17/2019

Absolute Perfection and total stress free

I was fortunate to hire Shell as my florist and as my day of coordinator. Not only was my wedding day perfect, she and her team just made my day absolutely stress free and beautiful! The flowers were amazing! If you are looking for high quality flowers with gorgeous arrangement and not too crazy of a price, she will do just that! She went above and beyond for me and my husband! Shell is THE number 1 lady of this business. And if you want it done right, please, hire her! She is the absolute best!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Mari

Mari Gonzalez · Married on 08/10/2019

So grateful for Shells Petals

The flower arrangments were beautiful and my guests were excited to take them home at the end of our event.

Sent on 08/29/2019

Cari Jolene Clocherty · Married on 08/03/2019

A wonderful experience

My flowers were more beautiful than I imagined and Michelle was so nice to work with.

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Katelynn

Katelynn · Married on 08/02/2019

Excellent service and beautiful flowers

Michelle with Shell's Petals is so sweet! She is so wonderful with helping create the vision you want for your flowers. I was on a super tight budget and she was able to accommodate me with the budget I had. The bouquets and boutonniere's came out beautifully and I was so happy with them. Thank you Michelle for everything, you contributed towards making wedding day so beautiful. I got so many compliments on the bouquets. You can't go wrong with Shell's Petals, amazing customer service and creativeness.

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Leana

Leana · Married on 06/22/2019

Simply the best!

Michelle took my "Pinterest" ideas & brought them to life! Our flowers and greenery turned out so beautiful and better than I had imagined them to be. From the bouquets (she even added mini bouquets for the flower girls!), boutonnieres, flower crowns, the arbor and centerpieces. Simple and elegant. Cannot recommend her services enough!

Sent on 08/31/2019

Pamela Freeman - Mother Of The Bride · Married on 06/01/2019

Awesome Job!

Can say enough wonderful words about Shell's professionalism and her knowledge about providing beautiful arrangements for your very special day. She was a pleasure to work with and we were so happy with everything! She's a 10!!!!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Shell's Petals Florist's reply:

Thank you, Pamela! We loved working on this wedding and are glad you were pleased with everything. Sending all our best wishes for the newlyweds!

Debbie Grenier · Married on 05/10/2019

Shell's Petals for a magical wedding day

I chose Shell's petals to be my florist as well as day of coordinator for our wedding . I can't express how helpful Michelle (Shell's) was. The flower arrangements exceeded my expectations. Our wedding was an absolute success from beginning to end and I'm convinced it was mostly because of Shell's. She is simply amazing! I would not have made it through the day without her help.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Alice Tillett · Married on 10/27/2018

Took all the stress away.....

Shell and her team took a great deal of stress away from the planning process. They easily guided us through the process prior to the wedding which made the actual day go very smoothly. The flowers were exactly what we wanted - simple and beautiful. Shell did the rehearsal the night before - went very quickly so we could get to the festivities. The team did the reception set up and completed early that day. The day of the wedding went very smoothly as Shell and team planned the timeline well and kept everyone on track. I would definitely recommend using Shell’s Petals for both wedding flowers and the planning.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Shell's Petals Florist's reply:

Thank you, Alice. Your team, (family) was fun to work with as well! Your hands on groom was so knowledgeable in flowers, it was impressive! Congratulations and many good wishes!

Pauline · Married on 09/29/2018

Shell’s petals was an absolute pleasure to work with! They exceeded our expectations for our wedding flowers and we could not have been happier! Michelle went out of her way to track down out of season flowers, was very flexible with all changes and seemed genuinely invested in our wedding. She was quite possibly our favorite wedding vendor.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Shell's Petals Florist's reply:

You just made my day! Thank you for your kind words. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness. It was my pleasure to be apart of your special day!

Caity · Married on 08/05/2018

Shell did a SUPERB job arranging our flowers and working with my constantly-changing vision. Shell was fun and easy to work with and very skilled! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Katie · Married on 07/28/2018

Excellent service, beautiful flowers! Ordered bouquets and boutonnières for my small
    Beach wedding and they were perfect!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Shell's Petals Florist's reply:

Congratulations and thank you for taking the time to give my company a review. It means a lot to me to make my brides happy!

Nada · Married on 07/07/2018

Shell was an amazing coordinator and florist! She executed my vision completely and gave us a piece of mind the day of the wedding, taking care of all the in and outs. Was so glad to have found her and would recommend her to anyone who wants their vision completed to perfection!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Eunice · Married on 06/30/2018

Michelle was incredible to work with. Right from the start she worked within my budget and had beautiful new ideas that made my wedding flowers look more expensive than they actually were. Even when she was going through personal difficulties she cared about benign there for her brides and I’ll always appreciate that level of thoughtfulness and dedication more than anything. She made a stressful process easy and fun and made my wedding arrangements gorgeous.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Shell's Petals Florist's reply:

Thank you for sharing photos and the your sweet words. I was going through a very difficult time but I poor my heart and soul into my work. I want my clients to be taken care of no matter what! Congratulations!

Andrea · Married on 06/05/2018

Shell has been my florist for years, and she will be my planner, event coordinator, and florist for my wedding this year. She makes the whole process so much fun and stress free. I can’t wait to see the flowers on the big day.

Sent on 02/07/2018
  • Kyla

Kyla · Married on 04/07/2018

I worked with Michelle long-distance, which was nerve-wracking, but she was amazing and created the EXACT look I wanted at a price that was under my budget! She even included real succulents - a dream come true! I couldn't have been more happy with her work and her ability to make my dreams into reality.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Shell's Petals Florist's reply:

Congratulations and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness! Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to give us a wonderful review!

Joe · Married on 03/23/2018

Michelle is a pro – and a great call for anyone having a wedding in the Ventura area. We hired her both as our florist and as the wedding coordinator.
    Michelle (“Shell”) asked all the right questions to ensure we covered everything with regards to flowers, made excellent suggestions and was easy to work with (very responsive via email and phone). The flower selections & suggestion worked so well for our vision of the wedding.
    As someone who plans hundreds of corporate events a year, working with Michelle as our wedding planner was a joy. I’m sure she has never encountered someone with as many excel sheets and lists as me, but she took it all in stride, sharing our enthusiasm for the wedding. We had 180 people at our wedding and Michelle was on top of everything – and we had a lot of little details that were part of the wedding. Her experience and expertise working in the area, and working with our vendors (photo, DJ, photobooth, venue, cake), made her the right person to plan and coordinate our wedding.
    Finally, she’s also extremely pleasant. Which goes a long way as you get closer to the wedding and your calendar gets busier, and you have a lot of things happening at once – it’s nice to have someone like Michelle in your corner to handle things. She even sent us some wonderfully candid photos from the wedding and reception – which was a special touch.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Shell's Petals Florist's reply:

Joe, you are a dream client! So organized and beyond creative in your planning for your special day! Your family ( lots of them) and friends filled the room with enthusiasm and so much love for you and Katie. I couldn’t help but take videos and photos! Your appreciation towards me is so touching. I love what i do and i am honored to have been apart of your wedding. I hope to keep in touch with you both. I wish you continued happiness forever- Shell

Daniel · Married on 03/03/2018

I have used shells petals three times now, and every time the flowers in the service get better and better! I will not use any other flower service! She is absolutely the best! And I believe that I am more than a customer, but a friend to her as well! :-)
    I highly recommend using shells petals!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Merissa · Married on 02/14/2018

Shell has an incredible gift for personalized service and making each creation a unique expression to match every occasion, as well as the personalities of her clients. She truly loves what she does and her passion and creativity shine through every single flower petal.

Sent on 02/06/2018