Shell's Petals Florist Reviews

• Malaika

Malaika · Getting married on 09/26/2019

Consultation

Shell and Lori are
    amazing! They are very helpful and flexible to work with your budget.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Shell's Petals Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback, Malaika! We are looking forward to working on your flowers, it will be beautiful.

Alice Tillett · Married on 10/27/2018

Took all the stress away.....

Shell and her team took a great deal of stress away from the planning process. They easily guided us through the process prior to the wedding which made the actual day go very smoothly. The flowers were exactly what we wanted - simple and beautiful. Shell did the rehearsal the night before - went very quickly so we could get to the festivities. The team did the reception set up and completed early that day. The day of the wedding went very smoothly as Shell and team planned the timeline well and kept everyone on track. I would definitely recommend using Shell’s Petals for both wedding flowers and the planning.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Shell's Petals Florist's reply:

Thank you, Alice. Your team, (family) was fun to work with as well! Your hands on groom was so knowledgeable in flowers, it was impressive! Congratulations and many good wishes!

Pauline · Married on 09/29/2018

Shell’s petals was an absolute pleasure to work with! They exceeded our expectations for our wedding flowers and we could not have been happier! Michelle went out of her way to track down out of season flowers, was very flexible with all changes and seemed genuinely invested in our wedding. She was quite possibly our favorite wedding vendor.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Shell's Petals Florist's reply:

You just made my day! Thank you for your kind words. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness. It was my pleasure to be apart of your special day!

Caity · Married on 08/05/2018

Shell did a SUPERB job arranging our flowers and working with my constantly-changing vision. Shell was fun and easy to work with and very skilled! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Katie · Married on 07/28/2018

Excellent service, beautiful flowers! Ordered bouquets and boutonnières for my small
    Beach wedding and they were perfect!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Shell's Petals Florist's reply:

Congratulations and thank you for taking the time to give my company a review. It means a lot to me to make my brides happy!

Nada · Married on 07/07/2018

Shell was an amazing coordinator and florist! She executed my vision completely and gave us a piece of mind the day of the wedding, taking care of all the in and outs. Was so glad to have found her and would recommend her to anyone who wants their vision completed to perfection!

Sent on 10/13/2018
    Shell's Petals Florist 9
    Shell's Petals Florist 10
    Shell's Petals Florist 11

Eunice · Married on 06/30/2018

Michelle was incredible to work with. Right from the start she worked within my budget and had beautiful new ideas that made my wedding flowers look more expensive than they actually were. Even when she was going through personal difficulties she cared about benign there for her brides and I’ll always appreciate that level of thoughtfulness and dedication more than anything. She made a stressful process easy and fun and made my wedding arrangements gorgeous.

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Shell's Petals Florist 12
    Shell's Petals Florist 13
    Shell's Petals Florist 14
    Shell's Petals Florist 15
    Shell's Petals Florist 16

Shell's Petals Florist's reply:

Thank you for sharing photos and the your sweet words. I was going through a very difficult time but I poor my heart and soul into my work. I want my clients to be taken care of no matter what! Congratulations!

Andrea · Married on 06/05/2018

Shell has been my florist for years, and she will be my planner, event coordinator, and florist for my wedding this year. She makes the whole process so much fun and stress free. I can’t wait to see the flowers on the big day.

Sent on 02/07/2018
  • Kyla

Kyla · Married on 04/07/2018

I worked with Michelle long-distance, which was nerve-wracking, but she was amazing and created the EXACT look I wanted at a price that was under my budget! She even included real succulents - a dream come true! I couldn't have been more happy with her work and her ability to make my dreams into reality.

Sent on 05/02/2018
    Shell's Petals Florist 17
    Shell's Petals Florist 18

Shell's Petals Florist's reply:

Congratulations and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness! Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to give us a wonderful review!

Daniel · Married on 03/03/2018

I have used shells petals three times now, and every time the flowers in the service get better and better! I will not use any other flower service! She is absolutely the best! And I believe that I am more than a customer, but a friend to her as well! :-)
    I highly recommend using shells petals!

Sent on 03/12/2018
    Shell's Petals Florist 19

Merissa · Married on 02/14/2018

Shell has an incredible gift for personalized service and making each creation a unique expression to match every occasion, as well as the personalities of her clients. She truly loves what she does and her passion and creativity shine through every single flower petal.

Sent on 02/06/2018

Dena · Married on 02/03/2018

Choosing Shell to be the florist and day-of coordinator for my daughter's wedding was the best decision I ever made! Not only were the flowers incredibly gorgeous and simply perfect, she was so fun and easy to work with. I feel like I made a friend for life, and would recommend her without hesitation, in a heartbeat! Five stars doesn't seem like enough!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Domi · Married on 11/04/2017

Beautiful flowers! Perfect and on time.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Catherine · Married on 10/14/2017

Shell was so great in every way..The flowers were beautiful and she was a delight to work with.
    She is professional and fun with great ideas and helpful savings tips. If I could give her 6 stars I would.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Lindsey · Married on 09/17/2017

She was amazing & has a bunch of good ideas! Would use her again if something special comes up & needs flowers!!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Shell · Married on 09/15/2017

Thank you to the staff at Shells Petals Florist! My wedding was incredible and I got to experience everything as the hundreds of brides that have come through my door. Everything was executed with care and tenderness !

Sent on 10/29/2017
    Shell's Petals Florist 27
    Shell's Petals Florist 28
    Shell's Petals Florist 29

Janet · Married on 09/09/2017

Shell is awesome!!! Super sweet! And was easy to work with! My arrangements were so pretty!

Sent on 10/29/2017
    Shell's Petals Florist 30
    Shell's Petals Florist 31
    Shell's Petals Florist 32

Sam · Married on 09/09/2017

She was amazing! Very happy with what she did and the arrangements!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Rebecca · Married on 08/12/2017

Michelle was great in coordinating and creating beautiful flowers for our wedding! She had great tips and contacts to make our event go smoothly. Thank you Michelle for everything!

Sent on 11/04/2017

JJ · Married on 07/22/2017

Shells Petals did an outstanding job for our 25th wedding anniversary vow renewal ceremony on the beach. She was great to work with, very personable, and made the experience enjoyable. The flowers, bouquets, and centerpieces were just stunning. I couldn’t ask for a better experience.

Sent on 02/08/2018
    Shell's Petals Florist 33

April · Married on 05/06/2017

Michelle met with me, I told her what type of theme I had in mind and showed her 1 or 2 pictures and what she created exceeded my expectations by far. And her prices beat every other local vendor I called and it was important to me to have a woman owned, local business. Michelle answered all of my questions, showed up 10 minutes early and even helped coordinate the ceremony when I told her I didn’t have a coordinator! My flowers were exquisite! Her artistry is unique! Thank you Michelle!

Sent on 11/09/2017
    Shell's Petals Florist 38
    Shell's Petals Florist 39
    Shell's Petals Florist 40

April · Married on 05/06/2017

My wedding flowers were more beautiful than the pictures I found on the web. She made the most beautiful bouquet for me and for my bridesmaids!

Sent on 02/07/2018
    Shell's Petals Florist 41
    Shell's Petals Florist 42

Audra · Married on 10/22/2016

I used Shell’s Petals for my recent wedding and was nothing less than amazed by Shell.

The Flowers:
    The flowers she created for the day were amazing and beautiful! I know nothing about flowers and needed some hand holding. Shell was great and walked me through the entire process. She stayed within my budget and gave me more than I thought was possible. I wanted flowers that were bright, not perfectly symmetrical, looked a little bohemian, but not like I just went to a random garden and picked flowers. She delivered and understood exactly the look and ambiance I was trying to achieve. She knew that my husband and I were going for sunset colors and love the beach. Within the bouquets she added a flower that looked like piece coral! It was stunning. All of the bridesmaids and myself were in awe of the bouquets. I highly recommend Shell for your wedding flowers!

As a Coordinator:
    Wow. On your wedding day, and rehearsal, you do NOT want to be trying to herd the troops and get all of the details in order, that’s what Shell is for! She handled everything! She was at the rehearsal getting the wedding party to focus and she was on site the day of setting up all of our special decorations and signs. At the ceremony and reception she helped family and ensured we adhered to the timeline. At the end of the night she stayed to clean up, organize our items and made sure that all of our stuff was together and given to us the next day. She made me relaxed and able to enjoy the day. She was kind to all of our guests and wedding party. Did I mention that she thought our ceremony site needed a little extra décor so she brought it day of (no charge) and it looked stunning! I have only absolutely wonderful things to say about Shell. You should get a day of coordinator, and you should definitely use Shell!

Thank you Shell!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Tiffany · Married on 10/15/2016

First of all, Shell not only is the sweetest, but she is super creative. She made our wedding so beautiful with the gorgeous centerpieces, bouquets, gazebo decor, etc. It was just breathtaking!! She really puts her all in her work, and she genuinely cares - I felt like I've known her for years - extremely personable and so thoughtful, which really shines with the beautiful floral arrangements she put together for our wedding. Absolutely LOVE!!! I will recommend Shell's Petals to everyone I know. :)

Sent on 10/25/2016