Shelley Bordner Photography Reviews

6 | New Kent, VA

6 Reviews for Shelley Bordner Photography

Kelsea · Married on 07/29/2017

Shelley was the photographer for my wedding 07/29/17, and I’m so glad we found her! Our wedding day was overcast and had a light rain throughout the whole day, but you would never know it from our pictures! Shelley was so personable and sweet and made sure we felt comfortable during our portraits. She used poses I would have never thought to use, but they all turned out beautiful. She even brought us a clear umbrella to take pictures with which really came in handy when a rainbow showed up at our reception! I could not thank Shelley enough for her involvement on our special day!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Lydea · Married on 11/07/2015

Shelley was one of the first people we booked when wedding planning. She is from the area we got married in and took us to lunch the day we met. She was very personable, super sweet and her photography skills are amazing. Shelley did our engagement photos, my bridals and our wedding day photography. Highly recommend her, she is not intrusive but will help you with posing if needed. When we did our engagement photos we had not had professional pictures before so we needed some help! They turned out beautifully.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Tonya · Married on 07/11/2015

Shelley was able to be our photographer for wedding and I'm so thankful we had her! She was very flexible with how to take the pictures and found great places for our portraits. The pictures from our ceremony turned out wonderful even with the bad weather. The reception pictures caught all the most important moments and the fun ones too! Her editing makes every picture looks like the cover of a movie!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Crystal · Married on 05/16/2015

Shelley photographed our Wedding May 16th, 2015 and did a phenomenal job! Her pictures were breath taking and she captured every second of our big day. She has such an eye for creative poses that made us look our best! She went above and beyond to make sure our Wedding was perfect! Shelley was there for us hours before the event and throughout the night and by the end of the night was more than just our photographer, she was our friend! I would highly recommend Shelley for any occasion that calls for documenting memories with beautiful pictures.

Sent on 05/18/2015

Seriously LOVE Shelley! She did our engagements, my bridals, and our wedding. She is amazing to work with and takes the most beautiful shots. She is creative and always willing to try new stuff! I would recommend her to everyone if I could and can not praise her enough. We will be going through her for all future family portraits and events.

Sent on 11/16/2014

I am completely satisfied with the entire expierence Shelley provided on my special day. I look forward to creating more memories in the future and would love to work with Shelley again.

Sent on 01/31/2014