43 Reviews for Shell Beach Floral Design by Amanda

Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
43 Shell Beach Floral Design by Amanda Reviews

As residents of Chico, Ca., it was no easy task making arrangements for my daughter's wedding on Pismo beach! After completing my initial phone conversation with Dana from Shell Beach Florist, I was relieved knowing that I had found my Florist! Dana was amazing right from the start. It was important to me to know that I was working with a real florist. While communicating exclusively through the phone, I made my special floral requests! The arrangements that were delivered were absolutely gorgeous! Her eye for detail and perfection was clearly evident in the arrangements that she made. Dana actually personally delivered our flowers all the way out to the beach! I highly recommend Shell Beach Florist to anyone looking for that special touch!

Profile Picture JOAN, 2/17/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Thank you so much for our beautiful wedding flowers. We could not be happier with the vividness of the colors and arrangements; just exquisite!!! They were the icing on the cake for us, adding such beauty to our special day, and we were still enjoying them over a week after our wedding!!!

Photo for Shell Beach Floral Design by Amanda Review
Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Everything about choosing Anna at Shell Beach Floral Design far exceeded anything we could have imagined. We had an ocean themed outdoor wedding across from the beach. Anna's creative, simple and elegant style helped create a gorgeous evening wedding reception and party. She met with us in planning and seemed to completely understand our desires for the atmosphere we were trying to create. We highly suggest Anna and Shell Beach Floral Design for your individualized floral design needs. We can't end this review without also touting her shop in Grover Beach for home decor. It was hard getting out of the door without buying many of the fun and beautiful items.

Profile Picture Sue, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

She went above and beyond trying to create the perfect flower design for our wedding! She worked with our ideas and created perfection. Everything was so gorgeous! She also came and set up all the florals and when I saw everything for the first time I cried it was so beautiful! It was just so unique. I wished flowers lived forever. I will use her for all my floral events. My husband and I are in love with her creations.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Amanda was great! Working with her before the wedding was exciting, she brought my vision together and created an amazing centerpiece. All the flowers were absolutely beautiful. She made sure everything was perfect with the centerpieces and the guys were good to go with their boutannieres. I would definitely recommend Amanda at Shell Beach Floral.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amanda did such an amazing job with our wedding flowers! I went to her not knowing exactly what I wanted but she helped me pick everything out. She knew the feel I was looking for and was so helpful! I basically put my trust in her and I am glad I did because our flowers were so beautiful!

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amanda is the absolute best! We were lucky enough to have her do our flowers for our wedding. Not only is she incredibly talented at what she does (all of our bouquets, ceremony archway, etc. were literally jaw-droppingly beautiful and amazing!) She is one of the sweetest most sincere people you will ever meet. Her patience, creativity, talent and kindness make her second to none! She helped us every step of the way, and created EXACTLY the look we were going for. I HIGHLY recommend Shell Beach Floral Design for anyone looking for an overall amazing floral experience.

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Honestly the BEST! Amanda is a true artist. I was so pleased when my flowers arrived for my wedding! The girl has it going on! Simply gorgeous! And she understands a budget. No required minimums! But, after you see her work you will wish you had more! Love Amanda!

Profile Picture Sherri, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I reached out to Shell Beach at the 11th hour after my plan to make my own bouquet failed (brides- just don't try it!) They were fantastic and able to whip something up very quickly and for a reasonable price. I ordered a bouquet and boutonniere for my groom. The bouquet was beautiful and held up wonderfully, but unfortunately the boutonniere wilted right after the ceremony and looked terrible in photos-- kind of surprising because it was only a 70 degree day.

Profile Picture Shelley, 5/14/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres

I was trying to decide between two florists for my destination wedding in Pismo and I am SO HAPPY and GRATEFUL I chose Shell Beach Florist, designs by Amanda. Amanda was so easy to work with, her staff is wonderful AND her bouquet and floral designs are exquisite and GORGEOUS!!! At Shell Beach Florist, not only do flowers dance, they bring your whole event to life, make you smile, and create a beautiful setting for memories that will last a lifetime. THANK YOU !!!!

Julie and Scott Carlin
Ventana Grill Wedding 10.24.2015

Profile Picture Julie , 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Amanda and her staff at Shell Beach Floral are fantastic! We made several visits to meet with Amanda while planning all the flowers for our daughter Gillian's wedding. On our special day, all of the floral arrangements exceeded our expectations! The arch display was a work of art! All of the flowers for the ceremony, and reception were beyond beautiful. The custom bridal bouquet was amazing! We can't thank them enough for helping to make the wedding a dream come true!

Profile Picture Barbara, 8/15/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My mom already wrote a review but I have to add on. Amanda did an absolutely phenomenal job on my wedding flowers and she was so wonderful to work with. I came in with no idea of what I wanted and no clue about flowers at all, but she was so patient, sweet, and enthusiastic as she showed me ideas and helped me figure everything out. My bouquet was stunning and totally one of a kind, and my bridesmaids' were amazing as well. The centerpieces and arch flowers were gorgeous and brought everything together perfectly. I saw Amanda for a minute on my wedding day and she was so excited for me - it really meant a lot to see how much she genuinely cared. She is a total gem!

Profile Picture Gillian, 8/15/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It was a pleasure working with Amanda. She walked us through the entire process and helped make our vision come alive. She was very helpful in keeping us within our budget. She really cares about her clients and customer service. Yes she's a bit expense but worth every penny. Her flowers are flawless and I would highly suggest working with her!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/11/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Six months later and our guests are STILL talking about how beautiful and unique the floral arrangements were for my daughter's Pismo wedding. Amanda truly is an artist and was so wonderful to work with. She remained professional and helpful, even when mom here was missing deadlines and timelines! Some of our favorite photos are those of the centerpieces and the bouquets. Highly recommend Amanda and team from bridal to fun keepsake gifts (in the shop) they are a great group of talented ladies!

Profile Picture Judi, 6/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Amanda was awesome! She made gorgeous centerpieces and bouquets for me and my bridesmaides! She was also very accommodating to whatever I wanted. We had a succulent themed wedding, so she was perfect for just that!

Profile Picture alex, 6/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amanda does such an amazing job with flowers! Professional, personalized service - always with a beautiful smile! Shell Beach Floral was my son's florist for his wedding in 2010, and I returned for my wedding a couple of months ago. Excellent!

Profile Picture Kayleen, 6/6/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amanda is completely AMAZING! My flowers came out more beautiful than I had imagined! I asked her for a specific orchid and let her run with the rest. She did so amazing. I got so many compliments!

Profile Picture April, 3/21/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

What can I say...Amanda is amazing! The flowers for my wedding were more beautiful than I had imagined they would be. Absolutely gorgeous! I honestly would have kept them forever if I could have! She looked at pictures I had ideas of and listened to me very carefully and gave me just what I had hoped for! Thank you Amanda!

Profile Picture Kelli, 3/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amanda at Shell Beach Floral was great. We met with her and went over the flowers I wanted for the wedding and she put it together perfectly. She created our centerpieces exactly how I had imagined. Everybody wanted one. She also helped with adding the flowers to my hair to match the wedding decor. She designed wedding balls for the aisle at the ceremony, along with the arch and added palm leaves for us to walk through. She was at the venue on the day of our wedding and had everything put together at a perfect time. The mother corsages were also beautiful. I would definitely suggest Shell Beach Floral to fill anyone's wedding floral/centerpiece needs.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/19/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amanda is AWESOME!! We were doing most of the flowers ourselves to save money, but she did my bridal bouquet and the men's boutonnieres and she went above and beyond. Her shop is adorable and she is one of the most positive, friendly, kind people I worked with throughout this process. I would recommend her to everyone!!

Profile Picture Becky, 5/24/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was impressed by Amanda's store, and her inventory. She had wonderful ideas, and I trusted her completely! I had no idea what kind of flowers we wanted, and she took care of everything after asking us just a few questions to gauge the spirit of our wedding. Amanda's expertise and artistry really made our day more wonderful, if that was even possible!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/10/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Shell Beach Floral did an absolutely amazing job creating beautiful floral arrangements for my wedding day. My bouquet was not only beautiful, but it was exactly as I imagined it! Amanda is so helpful and creative! She kept in touch with me throughout the entire wedding planning! I'm very thankful to have had the BEST florist!

Profile Picture Carmen, 3/23/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amanda and her team at Shell Beach Floral Design absolutely blew us away with their service and our stunning wedding flowers! We met with Amanda a few times to discuss general themes, colors, and the feel we were going for. But more than that Amanda wanted to know who we were, what we wanted, and how she could best create our dream wedding. I was concerned about not knowing exactly what types of flowers or designs I wanted, but Amanda eased all my worries, telling me that the creative part was her job. And boy did she deliver. The sheer enthusiasm she had to give us our flowers the morning of the wedding spoke volumes about how much love, energy, and artistry she had put into every last detail. Everything was more beautiful and incredible than we could have ever imagined, and we would absolutely recommend Shell Beach Floral Design for anyone looking for a wedding florist in the Central Coast!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/14/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Shell Beach Floral did the flower arrangements for my reception tables, brides maids, and my bouquet. I was very pleased. They stayed within budget for the tables, and created a simple and elegant look. I was over the moon for my bridal bouquet. I sent a picture of what I wanted, including succulents and my wedding colors and was very happy with what Amanda created. It was just how I'd envisioned it. I would definitely recommend Shell Beach Floral to any friend.

Profile Picture Kelli, 5/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Amanda and her team do such an excellent job! She is such a friendly woman and so creative. The designs I have seen her come up with--aside from my wedding--are mind blowing! I feel like she knew what I wanted before I even walked in the door!

Profile Picture User2762632, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews