Shelby Theisner Makeup Reviews

Shelby Theisner Makeup 5
Shelby Theisner Makeup 6

Hannah Detweiler · Married on 05/25/2019

Shelby was awesome!

Shelby was wonderful to work with! She was flexible even when I changed my mind between trial and wedding day. She was also helpful making suggestions of what would work well for me and the style I was going for.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Shelby Theisner Makeup's reply:

Hannah it was such a pleasure working with you and your bridal party! You were so beautiful and sweet! We wish you all the happiness in your new marriage!

Hope Baker · Married on 05/11/2019

An Artist of Beauty For All Brides!

Shelby was absolutely brilliant. Her kindness and professionalism made the experience so much more pleasing.. Even when I changed my mind on what I wanted for my hair at the last minute, she accommodated! She does wonderful work and made me feel ready for the big day!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Shelby Theisner Makeup's reply:

Hope you were such a gem to work with on your wedding day! Congratulations on your new married life and I wish you all the happiness!

Kristen · Married on 10/28/2018

Personable and professional

Myself and my entire bridal party loved loved Shelby! She really puts in effort to make what you want come to life, but so much better than you have in mind! She did my sister in laws wedding and I just had to have her at mine. Sweetest vendor I had, and the most professional by far.

Sent on 05/12/2019
    Shelby Theisner Makeup 7
    Shelby Theisner Makeup 8

Shelby Theisner Makeup's reply:

Thank you Kristen! It was such a pleasure being a part of your special day! You looked so stunning!

Catherine · Married on 10/21/2018

Shelby did a wonderful job doing my makeup for engagement pictures!!

Sent on 04/15/2018
    Shelby Theisner Makeup 9
    Shelby Theisner Makeup 10
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/19/2018

Overall Great!

Shelby is so sweet, kind, and talented. She was on time, and knew what to do based off our colors and styles and it worked perfectly. I loved my bridesmaids and mothers makeup! She did fantastic with my hair and makeup! I felt so beautiful that day!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Cali · Married on 09/08/2018

Shelby is the best!

Shelby did my makeup for my wedding and I couldn't be more pleased! She is calm under pressure and so professional. She's a stickler for good hygiene and getting things done to perfection. Her personality is warm and friendly which puts everyone in the room at ease. A huge plus on your wedding day! I wanted natural looking skin with a bold eye and lip without looking too made up (complicated much? eeek) and she nailed it! Ladies, I can't recommend her enough! Thank you Shelby!

Sent on 04/15/2019
    Shelby Theisner Makeup 11

Leah · Married on 08/18/2018

Shelby did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I couldn’t be happier with the results. Shelby is professional and easy to work with. She listened to my ideas while providing valuable input to make my hair and makeup perfect for my big day. I would definitely recommend Shelby!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Taylor · Married on 08/11/2018

Shelby did an incredible job of executing exactly what I asked for. I don’t wear makeup often, so I wanted a more natural looked and I really loved the result!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Megan · Married on 04/14/2018

I hired Shelby to do my hair and makeup as a guest at a wedding, but would have hired her for my own wedding last year if i knew her then! First, Shelby was very responsive and easy to communicate with when scheduling our appointment. She is extremely pleasant, personable, and exceptional at her job. She knew exactly what type of makeup would look great on me and executed it perfectly, i got compliments all night and the pictures are all fantastic. Also, Shelby was able to use photo examples for what I wanted for my hairstyle, and put her own special twist on it to give me a super cool up-do that nobody else at the wedding had! Thank you Shelby! Would absolutely hire again and recommend.

Sent on 04/28/2018

Christy · Married on 04/14/2018

Shelby was so sweet and listen to what each of us wanted and accommodated our individual needs. She was cool under pressure when it got down to the wire to finish everyone on time. Everyone looked beautiful and their makeup lasted all day and night! She was wonderful and I’d definitely recommend her!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Katie · Married on 04/07/2018

I have used Shelby several times for make up application for various events, including my wedding! She’s always professional and very attentive and makes sure that you love what she creates. Shelby is also very knowledgeable about different makeup applications and techniques to create unique looks. Calling her again soon!

Sent on 04/26/2018
    Shelby Theisner Makeup 12

Allie · Married on 03/27/2018

Shelby was on time and so great to work with!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Makayla · Married on 12/27/2017

Shelby did an amazing job on my makeup the day of my wedding!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Veronica · Married on 06/03/2017

Shelby Theisner did an amazing job on my makeup for my big day! She took the look I described to her and made it happened. I loved how I looked. The pictures came out amazing! Thank you for making me feel gorgeous.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 04/09/2016

Shelby is so talented and sweet. She was extremely flexible and everyone loved my makeup. I have used her on multiple other occasions since my wedding because she does such a fantastic job. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Allison · event on: 04/28/2018

Shelby is a true gem. She takes her time and explains each product she is using and the rational behind using it. She is gentle and kind, and cares about the work she produces. My make up was natural and stunning, not too much and not too little, just the right amount. I received many compliments on her work! Shelby is professional and educated on make up and made me even more beautiful! Thank you shelby for your expertise and kind spirit!

Sent on 05/22/2018