Shelby Street Studios Reviews

Shelby Street Studios 5
Shelby Street Studios 6
Shelby Street Studios 7

Jacque · Married on 04/28/2012

Brittany and Patrick were wonderful photographers to work with for our engagement and wedding photos. My now husband and I live in New Orleans and we got married in Cincinnati. Brittany and Patrick were flexible in being able to come down to the Big Easy to do our engagement photoshoot and capture our time here in New Orleans. The photos were AWESOME and we had such a good time with them.
    Since we could not make it into Cincinnati very often Brittany and Patrick were very good with keeping in touch and keeping us up to date.
    On top of all that they did an amazing job on our wedding day!! They were able and willing to split up so Patrick could take great pictures with the guys and Brittany could take some even more amazing pictures with the girls (since we did not want to see eachother before the ceremony).
    Altogether they were very helpful, professional and AMAZING! I can't say enough how much we enjoyed working with them.
    Most importantly too our pictures are all INCREDIBLE!!
    LOVE THESE PEOPLE!!

Sent on 06/05/2012
  • W

Whitney · Married on 03/24/2012

What can I say? I've known Patrick and Brittany for years and they are wonderful. They were so fun, professional, creative, and overall the best to work with. Although my husband and I aren't professional models :-), they certainly made us feel that way. We were relaxed and comfortable at all times and were anxious as can be to see our pictures. And let me tell ya, we weren't disappointed! They go out of their way to make you feel important for your wedding and not just some other client. Words cannot descirbe how wonderful these 2 are... photographers, as husband and wife (working together), and as people. For sure 100 starts out of 10!

Sent on 04/27/2012

Abby · Married on 03/10/2012

Book them, immediately.
    Plain and simple. The quality of Brittany and Patrick’s work speaks for itself. I booked them based on a brief review of their online portfolio. Best wedding choice I made (aside from marrying my husband). Their work clearly speaks for itself. They have an eye for the right photo to perfectly capture the moment. Reviewing our photos was like being at our wedding all over again. The quality of the work Shelby Street Photography does stands on its own as reason enough to book them the moment you’ve set your wedding date.
    The bonus however, to this ridiculous raw talent is that Brittany and Patrick are such great people. Having your picture taken can be a little awkward. Brittany and Patrick’s personalities naturally put us at ease. The engagement shoot felt like an afternoon hanging out with friends – and the wedding day was flawless. They are prompt and professional while being friendly and funny all at once. I cannot say enough good things about this dream team.
    They truly are the perfect balance of professional talent and friendly & fun personality. If you book them, good for you – get ready to brag to all of your friends about them…

Sent on 04/23/2012

Jillian · Married on 01/28/2012

Words of amazement just touch the surface of these 2 wonderful people! Brittany and Patrick are a dream come true. Their services, responsiveness, professionalism, value, flexibility, morals and grace are impeccable. Both of these kind and fun people were a blast to work with and still are. We had a BIG change in our wedding plans and their ability to work with us was greatly appreciated:) We also have many "family photo-bugs" that they were so generous to accepting and even guiding with kind words of advice. We are still working with them because we had planned on having our engagement photos done as well, however we are now planning on having our new baby's session with them instead...talk about quality and flexibility:) Our memories are not only beautiful in our hearts, but physically described throughout our wedding photos as well:)!

Sent on 03/26/2012

Jodie · Married on 11/12/2011

Patrick and Brittany were wonderful. It is so hard to find great photographers that are affordable and flexible as these two. I would recommend them to anyone getting married in the greater Cincinnati area!

Sent on 12/15/2011

Lindsay · Married on 10/02/2011

We love Love LOVED them! My husband and I were extremely nervous about having our photos taken, but Patrick and Brittany made us feel so comfortable-to the point where you forget you are having your photos taken and feel like you are just hanging with some old friends! I cried when I saw our engagement photos, that's how amazing their work is. They really captured the love between us and in an artistically beautiful way. On time always, very professional, and SO WORTH IT!! Our family made many comments saying they couldn't believe how hard they worked the whole day.

We loved them, and we are confident you will too! If any of you brides have any questions about them or are in debate-feel free to contact me at lindsaywheeler@fuse.net :)

Sent on 10/05/2011

Alan · Married on 09/24/2011

I recently got married in Oxford, OH on 9/24/2011, and my experience with Patrick and Brittany was fantastic. My wife did some research and decided we should go with them, and she did a great job. They were very friendly and outgoing. We did our engagement photos with Patrick, and he said that he was the quiet one, but I never noticed that. He made us feel natural in front of the camera, which neither of us are. Then, on our wedding day, Patrick and Brittany did a very good job of accompanying our will that we not see each other before the wedding. The groomsmen went to one place with Patrick and the Bridesmaids went with Brittany. After the ceremony, they were very organized about what pictures they wanted (they told us to make a list which greatly helped because they could just say names of people that needed to be in the pictures). Then we were kind of pressed for time so we were unable to go everywhere we had wanted, but I think that my wife and I got a lot of very good pictures and although we were rushing we never felt like we got poor quality pictures because of it. I would recommend that anyone looking for a good photographer look no further than Shelby Street.

Sent on 10/03/2011

Bethany · Married on 09/10/2011

Amazing job. I have never seen 2 people capture better photos than these two.

Sent on 10/26/2011

Angela · Married on 09/03/2011

I knew I had found the perfect photographer the moment I laid eyes on Brittany and Patrick's work. If you are looking for creative, hard-working photgraphers that will stop at nothing to satisfy your needs on your Big Day, Shelby Street Photography is for you. I am still receiving compliments on my engagement photos from a year ago, and I fully expect the comments to come pouring in after seeing my wedding album today. Thanks Brittany and Patrick!

Angela and Ben McGrath

Sent on 10/14/2011

Claire · Married on 06/18/2011

I absolutely loved working with Shelby Street Photography! The are quick to respond to nervous bride questions and were very flexible in finding times to meet prior to the big day. In addition, Brittany and Patrick (the photographers) made taking pictures on my wedding day fun and exciting! Members of our bridal party constantly commented on their fun and creative attitudes, making taking pictures anything but boring! After viewing our photos post wedding, my husband and I knew we made the right choice when deciding to use Shelby Street - each photo is more amazing then the previous one, as they captured every small detail on our big day! Shelby Street Photography helped make our memories even more beautiful than we could have imagined! Pick Shelby Street for your big day and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/18/2011

Johnna · Married on 05/21/2011

Where to begin?!?!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE SHELBY STREET PHOTOGRAPHY!!!!!! Choosing Shelby Street Photography was the best choice I made during the whole wedding planning process. I searched online for photography vendors near me and gathered lots of info. on packages and pricing. When I stumbled upon Shelby Street Photography's page over a year ago, I sent them an email requesting package info and pricing. They were able to get back to me right away!!... Even willing to make an additional sample album of wedding photos for me to view. Their packages and pricing was SO AFFORDABLE, and their work was INCREDIBLE. It seemed too good to be true. I scheduled an appointment with them the following week. The instant I met them I knew that they were exactly what I was looking for!!! They are one of the cutest/sweetest couples I have ever met. They are such an easy-going, friendly and fun couple to be around. We had a blast hanging out with them during our engagement shoot... And they blew our minds with how good the photos from that session turned out. Then came the wedding day. They were so flexible with our schedules that day!!! We developed a wonderful relationship with our photographers and felt extremely comfortable with them on our wedding day, which allowed us to be even more natural around them and each other. Not to mention we had even more fun with them on our big day!!! And our pictures... they speak themselves. They took our breath away... simply STUNNING. Having 2 photographers is so awesome, because you get two angles, candid artistic shots, and more posed shots. They are a great team and a perfect compliment to one another. I would recommend Shelby Street Photography to any bride without hesitation. They are truly AMAZING at what they do, and you will not be disappointed. We cannot wait to do family shoots with them in the future!!! :)

Sent on 07/01/2011

Rebecca · Married on 04/30/2011

Patrick and Brittany of Shelby Street Photography are fantastic! We had our engagement shoot and wedding day shoot with them. They took so many pictures at the wedding and it is neat to go back and see what went on that we missed during the ceremony and reception. The candid shots were fun to look at. The only thing we would change is to have more pictures of people at their tables during the reception. We had lots of people dancing (thank goodness), but it would be nice to have some group shots of the wallflowers too. :) We will definitely be using Shelby Street for any future family photo shoots.

Sent on 06/14/2011

Jennifer · Married on 04/16/2011

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. Amazing team to work with!

I love photography and really wanted to make sure I had a fantastic photographer for my wedding. I like the typical wedding pictures, but I really wanted some artistic and photo-journalistic pictures of my wedding day. I met with a number of photographers at many different price ranges trying to find the best fit for us. I fell in love with the Shelby Street Photography website the first time I saw it. I met with Patrick and Brittany as my last appointment that weekend and we knew immediately that they were the ones! My husband and I were living in Columbus, Ohio and truly wanted our engagement pictures to be where we had fallen in love. Patrick and Brittany drove up to Columbus to meet us and take our engagement pictures. We had a blast driving through Columbus and taking pictures at the Ohio State Stadium, Short North, and German VIllage. Flash forward to the wedding day. We had Shelby Street come spend the day with us taking pictures as we got ready and until the bouquet was tossed. Patrick even showed up at the wedding in purple to match my bridesmaid/flower girl/ MOB decor! (I am pretty sure it was a coincidence, BUT I will continue to pretend he did it on purpose instead of by random) We had so much fun taking pictures in Covington at the Madison, at Union Station, and at Fountain Square. We were a little chilly with the weather but the pictures are fantastic so far. We can't wait to have Patrick and Brittany perhaps even come join us for a photo session in a year in Indianapolis where we now bought a home and live. Thank you both for making our experience so wonderful and for being so fun and easy to work with

Sent on 05/12/2011

Emily · Married on 03/26/2011

Patrick and Brittany were amazing photographers for my wedding in March. We originally planned to get married in July but were surprised with an unexpected blessing which caused us to have to change plans. They did not hesitate to make everything work for us, including driving three hours north to do our pictures. It was a very chilly day but they made sure that we got as many pictures as we wanted in several locations. These two are very laid back but mean business with their work. Our pictures turned out incredible and we received so many compliments on them. It was very hard to choose layouts for our album because of their amazing work. Their pictures are great because you get both angles when they are shooting and the candid shots are exactly what we wanted. They definitely made our day one of the most memorable of our lives and we will be able to enjoy the day through our pictures forever.

Sent on 05/22/2011

Kara · Married on 01/29/2011

Shelby Street Photography was by far the best choice of vendor I made during the entire planning process for our wedding! SInce the moment passes by so quickly, it was essential to my husband and I to choose a photographer(s) who would capture every moment. They did just that! Brittany and Patrick compliment each other not only in their work but in their marriage! It made my husband and I feel so comfortable being around people who were just as much in love as we are! During our engagement session and our entire wedding day, Shelby Street was there for every moment. I remember stepping out of the car at the hotel at 11:30 AM the day of our wedding, and there was Patrick clicking away taking pics! It was awesome! I still cry looking at the photographs because they captured the true emotion we experienced on our wedding day! I can't say thank you enough to them! My only advice to brides looking for a photographer(s) is to choose Shelby Street Photography! The quality of the pictures is amazing, not to mention there are so many pictures to choose from! They also make you feel very beautiful/handsome, and most importantly they make you comfortable to be yourself!

Sent on 03/07/2011

Ashley · Married on 05/14/2016

If you are looking for a classic look for your photos, I think Shelby Street is second to none! My photographer was the best and very helpful on that day.

Sent on 01/20/2017

Vernel · Married on 10/19/2013

Shelby Street Photography captured a special day with spectacular photos that we will cherish forever.

Sent on 12/21/2013

Jen · Married on 07/06/2013

Patrick and Brittany were fabulous to work with-- they really captured every moment of our day and I was so pleased with how the pictures turned out. They are lovely people and made sure not to interrupt the day; very photojournalistic in how they captured what was happening without things seeming too posed :)

Sent on 09/09/2013

Carolyn · Married on 06/07/2013

Both Patrick and Brittany were terrific to work with for my daughter's wedding. We loved having the husband/wife combo for both the bride and the groom. The pictures are amazing and unique! I would recommend them highly for any of your photography needs. They are excellent!!!

Sent on 08/03/2013

Anna · Married on 07/14/2012

Shelby Street Photography was one of the very first decisions we made for our wedding. We knew from the very beginning that they were the photographers for us! They are the cutest couple and they are so helpful with everything. Our wedding photos turned out amazing! As two not so photogenic people, we have received so many compliments on our photos! We love all of them and have had such a hard time choosing which photos to print. Even though, Shelby Street was a large part of our budget, I would choose them again in a heartbeat! We love Patrick and Brittany and their work is absolutely phenomenal.

Sent on 09/28/2012

Marybeth · Married on 07/09/2011

Shelby Street Photography went out of their way to accommodate us even though we booked them late (within 4 months of the wedding date.) Brittany and Patrick were really fun to work with and we felt very comfortable around them... we never felt awkward having our pictures taken with them. Both photographers were extremely professional at all times. Both photographers have a very "creative eye" and capture artistic scenes and poses that are so much more than your classic stand, pose, and smile. The quality of the pictures are nothing short of amazing. If you book Shelby Street Photography you will not be sorry! :)

Sent on 09/02/2011

Randi · Married on 04/23/2016

We were SO impressed with Shelby Street. They were so professional, friendly, and easy to work with. Planning a wedding has a lot involved in it, so the easier things are made the better.. I couldn't believe when Brittany sent me the timeline for my entire day! It was like she functioned as a wedding planner as well. Let alone that our pictures were ALL finished by the time we got home from our honeymoon.. such a wonderful surprise!! I would highly recommend this team to anyone!

Sent on 08/19/2016

The quality of their work is great. All of our photos are beautiful. They are fast to respond and listen to what you want. You cannot except them to take candid photos with important family members though, so list it out when they ask you who you would like photos with... Because it's not an obvious thing apparently. Other than that, I recommend.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Shelby Street Photography was fantastic! Brittany and Patrick are nice, fun, and super easy-going. They arrived early at our wedding venue and were super organized. We did not see each other until the wedding and they made our picture hour fun and efficient. We even enjoyed some of our cocktail hour! They really listened to what photos we want and we we felt was important. We cannot wait to see their work!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Alicia · Married on 06/04/2011

Patrick and Britney were FABULOUS. They will get very unique pictures for your wedding and engagement photos.....plus all the traditional ones! We could not have been happier with them!

Sent on 09/05/2011