Shelby Street Studios Reviews

Shelby Street Studios 5
Shelby Street Studios 6
Shelby Street Studios 7

Megan · Married on 10/19/2013

Patrick and Brittany were great! They were very easy to work with and extremely responsive. I often times emailed questions late at night before bed, and if I didn't have a response right away, it was there early the next morning. They are a well organized team which I truly appreciated. The questionnaire they had us fill out truly did make the picture time more efficient at the wedding.

My husband and I also had an engagement photo session with them, and while the pictures turned out great, some of the poses didn't really feel natural for us. We told Brittany and Patrick and they were very understanding and worked with us to ensure our wedding pictures represented our truest selves and attitudes/personalities. And the wedding pictures turned out amazing!

Patrick and Brittany were at all times professional, yet fun. They enjoy what they do and it shows in their work and attitudes. I am very very very happy with how the wedding pictures were structured and with the final product and am excited to now get to choose the pictures for my wedding album!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Ed & Mary Jo · Married on 09/14/2013

Shelby Street did a fantastic job for our daughter's recent wedding. Patrick & Brittany chose both beautiful poses and great informal shots for the wedding album. Very professional and easy to work with, including their web-site we're using now to prepare the photo books we purchased. We highly recommend Shelby Street Photography!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Catherine · Married on 09/01/2013

The day we spent with Brittany & Patrick was so much fun! Our whole wedding party loved them & the pictures show it. I laughed all day & smile every time I look at the pictures! Our pictures are the perfect reflection of us & how wonderful our wedding was. Because they are a husband and wife team you get great perspectives and can see both points of view in the photos. I highly recommend them to anyone for their wedding; you will be in love with the results (and watching the slide show on your computer every night)!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Lindsay · Married on 08/24/2013

Patrick and Brittany were a DREAM to work with! From our very first meeting, we felt completely comfortable with them, and had total trust that our wedding photographs would turn out beautifully. The package that they offer is straightforward and fair...we didn't get a headache trying to figure it out. They were the perfect combination of professional and FUN; we seriously want to be friends with them outside the context of our wedding! We got compliments from many wedding guests that they got great shots while managing to be discreet during the ceremony and reception. We are still waiting to see our final wedding pics, but we are already THRILLED just with what we've seen from the "sneak peek". We absolutely would recommend them to anyone who asks...you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Caley · Married on 07/20/2013

They are awesome!! I couldn't of asked for better pictures for my big day!!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Megan · Married on 07/13/2013

Patrick and Brittany are absolutely amazing photographers! Throughout our whole journey they have been so responsive, helpful, talented, caring, etc! We could not have asked for more and the quality of their work is top notch. You will be missing out if you don't go with them!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Amy · Married on 06/29/2013

Shelby Street Photography is amazing! Patrick and Brittany are awesome, they have great personalities, fantastic photography skills and are super nice people! We booked them in February of 2012 for our June 2013 wedding and they were awesome about keeping in contact with us during all those months before any details needed to be made. We had our engagement pictures taken by them as well and they did a wonderful job. Our wedding was amazing and our pictures truly reflect the mood and joy of our day. They arrived early, were so calm and fun during the day and just captured our day perfectly. Shelby Street was the first vendor I booked and I would book them again without hesitation. We will be using Shelby Street for all of our photography needs for now on! Absolutely no regrets in using them! I highly recommend Shelby Street Photography, you won't be sorry if you book them!

Sent on 08/10/2013
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/22/2013

We could not be happier with our choice of photographers. We did quite a bit of research to find the best photographer, and we certainly feel like we found them with Shelby Street. They were absolutely wonderful on the day of the wedding. Their time management really made the day run smoothly. They really have a way of making you feel calm and relaxed. Shelby Street produces nothing but the best and highest quality photos, and it is clear that pay attention to detail with their photos. We definitely plan on using Shelby Street for all our future photo needs.

Sent on 08/12/2013

Laura · Married on 06/21/2013

Brittany and Patrick were awesome throughout our whole wedding process! They have us recommendations with different vendors and always were quick to respond to emails. They were so fun to work with and couldn't have asked for better photographers!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Krista · Married on 06/01/2013

Patrick and Brittany were wonderful! The pictures are creative and beautiful! They were so easy to work with, they made us feel comfortable right away! We couldn't have dreamed of a better experience!

Sent on 08/04/2013

John and Karin · Married on 05/26/2013

My wife and I did a bit of "shopping" on-line looking for the perfect photographer. We found Patrick and Brittany's photos to be exceptional! Even though they lived over an hour from us, they came up to meet with us and show us some of their other work, to ask questions, and to give us some ideas of what would work for our wedding location/day even though we hadn't decided we were going to hire them yet. Our engagement photos turned out phenomenal! They had tremendous patience in us changing outfits and looking for distinguishing different shots. Their timing on getting the photos back was more than acceptable. We had quite a long time between the engagement shoot and our wedding shoot but Brittany and Patrick were good a staying in contact with us and making sure they had all of the info they needed. They emailed us a PDF with a good series of questions to make sure they were prepared for the wedding day. On the wedding day they showed up early and left late! They weren't invasive in their shooting to where their presence was overly noticed but their photos that we got back certainly showed their expertise. We have been around a couple of weddings where the family pictures took FOREVER... We were shocked at the amount of control and professionalism they had in getting every single combination of family photos we wanted in a VERY short period of time. Shortly after the wedding they posted a few teaser photos to Facebook, which was a nice touch. After about a month or so (in the middle of the busiest time of year for them) they contacted us about seeing our photos. They offered to have a viewing party in their studio or give us the URL. We opted for the viewing party with snacks and pop. It was a lot of fun and we more than enjoyed our experience with Shelby Street Photography not to mention how amazing all of our photos turned out! We recommend Brittany and Patrick above anyone else in the area! Thanks for reading!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2013

Brittany and Patrick are such a great duo to work with! Originally I set up about 8 interviews with different photographers as I was really passionate about getting great photos of our wedding day. We met with Shelby Street first and I knew they set the bar high. After meeting with two other photographers I cancelled the rest of the meetings, knowing Shelby Street was the team for us. They are our favorite vendor of ANY vendors we worked with during the wedding process. They are so professional, offer great advice and most importantly, take AMAZING photos.
    The week of the wedding it's hard not to stress about things but knowing you've booked a professional photographer that knows what they're doing will make you feel so much better. We faced possible rain and I didn't stress after mentioning it to Brittany, she had it all under control. We did have rain during our photo time and they handled everything great, found a few places for us to shoot in, managed the time perfectly, and we ended up with epic photos!
    I can't say enough great things about Shelby Street Photography, go meet with them today and see for yourself!

Sent on 07/06/2013

absolutely wonderful! patrick and brittany are such talented photographers and our pictures looked amazing! even more so, they are caring, friendly, and make you feel completely at ease the whole time. you spend a lot of time with your photographer on your wedding day, and we are so glad we got to spend that time with patrick and brittany! they also did an excellent job sticking to their timetable and making sure we didn't start running behind. worth every single penny!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Kyla · Married on 04/13/2013

We met with several photographers before we found ShelbyStreet. We were immediately drawn to their style of photography and the wedding photos that we saw online. We set an appointment to meet with them, and we were blown away. From the moment we walked into their studio, we were in complete awe of the numerous hanging photos which canvased their walls.
    The surprising piece was that we were so comfortable with Patrick & Brittany right away. They made us feel at home during our very first meeting! They are a dynamite couple and they work very hard to please their brides and grooms. Their outlook on life and marriage is so positive that you'll leave each meeting saying to each other "we want what they have!"
    Our engagement photos turned out so beautifully that we weren't sure how are wedding photos would ever measure up to them - but we just got a chance to preview our wedding photos and they are AMAZING!
    They spent almost 15 hours with us the day of our wedding (not including travel time) and they were troopers! I never saw them show signs of getting tired and I'm really not sure when they ate, bc I saw them as much as I saw my groom that night!
    All in all, if I had to choose a photographer all over again, I would choose ShelbyStreet for their talent, their professionalism and their quality of work. They even developed a timeline for us that our bridal party could follow to make sure the day ran smoothly!
    Love them and can't wait for them to capture each milestone that we come to in our lives!
    THIS IS THE PHOTOGRAPHER YOU WANT!
    -always on time
    -talented!
    -so sweet and in love!

Sent on 05/16/2013

Alexandra · Married on 03/09/2013

I contacted Shelby Street after first glance of their portfolio and have never second guessed my decision. Patrick and Brittany have the unique ability to make you feel as though yours is the only wedding their shooting that year... their consistent attention to detail and creative concepts truly set them apart from other vendors.

It is obvious their professionalism is attained from years of experience in the wedding industry, a quality any bride will find extremely comforting. Both Patrick and Brittany were super engaged, responding to my inquiries within hours, even minutes, via e-mail which was very much appreciated being an out of town bride. Shelby Street was reasonable for my wedding budget but in my opinion, you can't put a price on the pride or excitement you feel sharing your wedding photos with others. I will always be thrilled with the art and quality of my images.

Booking Shelby Street is a no brainer! Patrick and Brittany are simply THE BEST! I hired them as photographers but they became more like friends of the family during my wedding journey. I am forever grateful they chose us, not the other way around!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Andrew · Married on 12/31/2012

We had a beautiful wedding in downtown Cincinnati at The Center, and Shelby Street's pictures turned out great. Patrick and Brittany were great at communicating with us in the months leading up to the event, and they were very accommodating to our requests.

Having double coverage with the two of them was perfect, as it resulted in some really great shots throughout the ceremony and during the reception. Not long after the event, they invited us and our family to their home for a viewing party, which was a very nice touch.

We had a great time working with them, and would definitely recommend their services.

Sent on 02/15/2013

Karie · Married on 12/29/2012

Brittany and Patrick are amazing! We chose them to photograph our wedding and we are so glad we did! They are so personable and work so well together. I am sure they captured some great shots on our special day! They are a class act!

Sent on 01/10/2013

Aimee · Married on 09/29/2012

After looking at many photographers we were relieved to meet Patrick and Brittany. Not only do they have incredible work, but we genuinely enjoyed their company on our wedding day (do not underestimate how important it is to like your vendors!). They were personal, responsive, creative, and their work is unbelieveable! We could not be more happy with our choice to have them photograph our wedding!

Sent on 11/05/2012

Greg · Married on 09/22/2012

Shelby Street Photography does an AMAZING job! Brittany and Patrick are so great at what they do and it shows in their work. We could not have asked for more from our wedding photos and would highly recommend Shelby Street Photography to everyone. Their turn around on photos is very quick and they are very easy to work with. Simply put, marvelous photographers at a very affordable price!

Sent on 10/26/2012

Brittany · Married on 09/22/2012

Brittany and Patrick were amazing!!! Not only were the photos amazing, but they are very creative, responsive to your wishes and try to get your personality through in each shot- also, they are great people with amazing personalities and fun to be around!!!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Laura · Married on 09/08/2012

We love shelby street! They are so easy and fun to work with and they do amazing work! We absolutely loved our engagement and wedding photos. They were hands down our favorite vendors at our wedding and we have recommended them to all our friends and family. So happy we found them!

Sent on 10/28/2012

Kelly · Married on 08/18/2012

Shelby Street Photography was amazing! We were so comfortable with Patrick and Brittany from our initial meetings and our engagement photo session that we knew we were in great hands for our wedding day. They helped us plan our wedding day timeline and "must have" photos. Our wedding day was amazing and our pictures capture all the happiness and fun! Our pictures our creative and beautiful. We also loved the "Party Face" photo booth option, and our guests really enjoyed it! My husband and I would definitely recommend Shelby Street Photography!

Sent on 09/29/2012

David & Jihye · Married on 08/05/2012

Excellent. Very personal experience throughout. Nice simple little extra touches before / during / after that made this uniquely special. I.e., a small gift that will help make our marriage grow given before, the popcorn party at their house with family to watch and celebrate the photos after.

On top of these extra touches - this team provides highest quality professional photography as well that we could find. You can see that they love what they do in the beautiful photo results.

Sent on 09/18/2012

Amy · Married on 06/29/2012

Brittany and Patrick are amazing! We had them for our engagement and wedding photos. Our wedding day was so chaotic (100 degrees, wind storm, rained, PLUS the power went out along with the AC). They stuck it out with us through the entire thing, and I'm so thankful they were there. We ended up having our wedding in the church by candlelight. I haven't seen our pictures yet, but I'm sure they came out gorgeous! Can't wait to see them. BOOK THEM FOR YOUR WEDDING! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Martin · Married on 06/23/2012

Brittany and Patrick were fun, professional, and easy to work with! They were flexible with our requested picture locations and were helpful with not only their own style of photos, but they entertained any and all requests for photos we wanted. If we were to do it all over again, we'd have written down more ideas for them to work with - people we wanted pictures of, locations, etc - they do ask you, but you have to brainstorm and follow through!

Brittany and Patrick were with us almost the entire wedding day - they took pictures on schedule and never obstructed any part our day - they were also a lot of fun! Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/10/2012