Shelby Street Studios Reviews

Shelby Street Studios 5
Shelby Street Studios 6
Shelby Street Studios 7

Anna · Married on 07/16/2016

Shelby Street Photography was incredible! They were very organized from the beginning when we booked them for our wedding. We loved our engagement pictures and used them as our Save the Dates! On the day of the wedding, the photographers kept us on track for the timeline down to the minute and had great suggestions and advice. They were knowledgeable of our venues and knew exactly how to get the best shot. I was at ease all day knowing that they had it under control and would get all the picture combinations that we wanted.

Also, they were very affordable considering the outstanding service and high-quality photos that we will treasure forever.

I would HIGHLY recommend Shelby Street Photography! We look forward to using them again in the future for family photos!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Ellen · Married on 06/25/2016

Shelby Street was a dream to work with! The owner, Brittany, and our photographers, Chris and Kortni, were all so sweet and professional. Our pictures are stunning, and truly capture the joy we felt on our wedding day, especially the amazing variety of candids and guests shots! We also used Shelby Street for our engagement photos, and for both occasions, we received the pictures so quickly, and with an awesome variety! The links provided with our photos were so easy to use, the ordered photos arrived quickly, and our wedding book proof was amazing. They were so quick to respond to my emails, and any changes to the shot list, even offering very helpful suggestions for timing and locations. I would recommend Shelby Street to any and all future brides!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/25/2016

Shelby Street Photography did an amazing job capturing our special day! They are very professional, organized, and easy to work with. Brittany figures out the photography itinerary and has it down to science. Just tell her where and who you want to take pictures with and she does it all! There was not one bad picture that they took at our wedding. It was very difficult to choose which pictures we wanted to order and which ones to put in our album. It was money well spent for the package that includes the engagement session, pictures taken before, during, and after the ceremony, and the album.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Mary · Married on 06/18/2016

I am very pleased with all aspects of my experience with Shelby Street. Brittany was always prompt, thorough and pleasant with all communication and planning. The photographers (Mary was my lead photographer) were professional, hard-working, and fun. Finally, the final product was excellent. Shelby Street's photographs are so well done, in my opinion. They do a great job of capturing the people and the events with style. I am very pleased with my decision to work with Shelby Street--I have no regrets and would highly recommend Shelby Street Photography.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Trisha · Married on 04/29/2016

I can't begin to tell you how wonderful our experience was with Shelby Street! As a bride who moved, changed careers and was planning a wedding- they kept me ON TRACK and frequently checked in to see how planning was going and overall answer any annoying questions I had. The day of the wedding Rachel and Mary were there to make sure the day ran smoothly and to keep us on schedule. They kept me calm and kept letting me know how my groom and the guys were doing (aka they made sure they had their stuff together). I wouldn't change a single thing about the day and was so happy that Shelby Street was a part of it. My only regret is not utilizing their new videographer- DO IT LADIES... the day goes by in the blink of an eye! Thank goodness I have their gorgeous pictures to look back on and remember our perfect day. :)

Sent on 07/15/2016

Shannon · Married on 12/12/2015

When I first found Shelby Street , I was impressed with their portfolio and the genuine feeling I got of their team simply by visiting their website. Prior to booking, their Founder, Patrick Clark took time to speak with me over the phone about their team. After speaking with him, I was at ease and did not feel the need to speak with any other photographers-I knew they were the ones who would capture the day best and be easy to work with along the way! Patrick's wife Brittany is also part of the team and she truly is an extraordinary organizer. She was my touch point for details and organizing the itinerary for both engagement photos and the wedding day. Brittany ensured that no detail slipped through the cracks and her hard work helped they day go perfectly smooth! Our photographers were Chris and Kortni, a husband and wife photography team. They communicated well with one another, which allowed them to simultaneously capture all of our special moments from two different perspectives (one photographer focused on close up shots while the other got more of the landscape/scene around us at our photo shoot location). Most importantly, they listened to what was important to me and my groom on our wedding day and they made certain to take all of the shots we initially requested and adding in some of our special details along the way.

Shelby Street's website refers to their photographers as "Storytellers" and nothing could be more true. The finished product took my breath away. We ended up with about 650 photos from the wedding day and I have loved clicking through to watch our story unfold from their perspective.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Holly · Married on 08/29/2015

Shelby Street did my sister's wedding a year before mine, and I knew that day that I would go with them for when I got married. They are so talented and kind, and they really know how to make the day feel special. What I didn't expect was how they seemed to remember all of us, and they treated us like a part of their family. My husband didn't want us to see each other before I walked down the aisle, and I was a bit concerned that we'd miss too much of the reception. Thanks to Shelby Street, we got AMAZING pictures of everyone after the wedding, and we made it to the reception while cocktail hour was still in full swing! They are extreme professionals, and I could not believe how quickly we got our photos back!

Sent on 09/19/2015

Shelby Street Photography did an amazing job with our wedding pictures! Our two photographers captured so many behind the scenes moments of our friends and relatives, while still providing excellent pictures of the bride and groom. The Shelby Street team made us feel comfortable in front of the camera, and helped keep us on track with the planning process leading up to the big day.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Polly · Married on 06/20/2015

The crew at Shelby Street Photography was wonderful to work with for my daughter's wedding from beginning to end and beyond. You will find no kinder or more compassionate people. They made every step of the process so pleasant and captured some beautiful moments that we will cherish forever. Additionally, they were beyond patient with our orders and working with us until we had exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Kortney · Married on 06/06/2015

I cannot give Shelby Street enough praise! Seriously, this team is incredible. They were my sister and brother-in-laws photographers for their wedding and I knew that I would use their services when it came time for me to get married, and that was one of the best decisions that I made! Their work is uniques and beautiful, they are true pros at this. All members of Shelby Street are great, and not just great photographers and artists, but great people. After spending a short amount of time with them, I actually felt like I had known them for a lifetime. They make you feel so special and they make the process so easy and fun, especially for people like my husband who absolutely hates getting his picture taken. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a photographer!!! You cannot go wrong :).

Sent on 06/24/2015

Charlena · Married on 04/18/2015

We cannot thank Shelby Street Photography enough for capturing our wedding day so BEAUTIFULLY! I still cannot believe how fast the day went, and their pictures completely captured all the special moments (and even more) that my husband and I enjoyed most. Also to mention, we greatly appreciated how comfortable and at ease they made us feel. Brittany and Patrick were both were so professional, fun, engaged, energetic, and VERY helpful in keeping us on schedule during the wedding day (you even get a detailed timeline beforehand!). As a bride, I honestly couldn't have asked for more!!

Sent on 05/10/2015

Holly · Married on 04/11/2015

When we were looking for a wedding photographer, I saw that Shelby Street was a "preferred vendor" at our reception hall, and now I know why!! Not only do they take absolutely beautiful photographs, as you can see on their website, but they were crucial in helping our day run smoothly and efficiently. Brittany and Patrick work closely with your other vendors to make sure your wedding day timeline is tailored to you and what you want. They are extremely professional yet they make you feel as if you have known them forever, making it easy to relax and truly enjoy every minute of your wedding day! I would recommend them to every and any newly engaged couple!

Sent on 05/08/2015

Lydia · Married on 03/28/2015

We did a lot of research trying to find the perfect photographer for our special day. Shelby Street Photography treat you as though you have been friends for years as soon as you meet them. We never felt uncomfortable or pressured to pick them as our photographer. Mary and Lindsey photographed our big day. They were a pleasure to work with and did an amazing job wrangling in my wild groomsmen. The day was planned out perfectly allowing us to get every picture we could have ever imagined yet never felt rushed or worried about getting behind schedule. The photos are absolutely stunning. We could not have picked a better photographer to capture our wedding day.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Britney · Married on 02/13/2015

I can't say enough good things about Shelby Street. First, the team helped to completely plan the day - mapping it out to make it as simple and fun as possible. They were almost immediate and always friendly in all correspondence. The day of my photography team, Rachel and Mary, were above and beyond. They captured the true essence of our special day and made us feel so comfortable and at ease. The turnaround time of the photos was remarkable and the quality of the photos - stunning! Loved Shelby Street and so glad we chose them!!

Sent on 03/04/2015

Jenny · Married on 08/16/2014

I cannot praise Shelby Street Photography enough! From the very beginning, Patrick and Brittany were quick to answer my phone call and responded immediately to any further questions I had via e-mail. Brittany is extremely organized and plans out a timeline of the day, so there were no questions the day of--so helpful. My husband and I don't live in Cincinnati, so we were a little worried about not meeting our photographers before our wedding, but Patrick and Brittany put us at ease immediately. They are extremely professional, yet fun and creative. They made sure to get all of the shots we wanted with all of the people we wanted. We were so excited to see all of the pictures---and they did not disappoint, the pictures were absolutely gorgeous. Patrick and Brittany were able to capture every emotion and every important moment of our wedding day, to which we are so grateful. I highly recommend Shelby Street Photography!!!

Sent on 08/26/2014

My husband and I are SO happy with how our wedding photos turned out. We felt so comfortable with Patrick & Brittany. They truly captured the moments that we now get to remember and cherish forever. Patrick & Brittany were easy to work with and captured our wedding in a beautiful and creative way. I highly recommend Shelby Street Photography to capture the greatest day of your life!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Josh · Married on 06/28/2014

Could not have asked for a better photography service. They were very helpful, communicative, and I would recommend them to anyone. Very high quality. Thanks so much Patrick and Brittany!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Abby · Married on 06/06/2014

We could have not asked for better photographers. Patrick and Brittany made us feel completely at ease and our pictures reflected that. Our pictures (engagement and wedding!) turned out better than we ever could have imagined. We were also so impressed by the variety of shots that they got. They had 3 photographers at our wedding and captured all the important moments, as well as many others that my husband and I did not get to see. Even though there were 3 photographers, I hardly remember seeing them at the wedding--they got so many great candids and told such a wonderful story of the whole day while being discreet at the same time. My husband and I have recommended Patrick and Brittany to everyone we know who is getting married! It was so much fun to watch the slideshow of all the wedding photos at their house. Our package included the digital rights to our photos, which I think is really important.

Sent on 08/17/2014

Christen · Married on 05/17/2014

Brittany & Patrick are AMAZING! We loved working with them - they were professional (reliable/responsible/honest), fun, they helped us feel comfortable, and most importantly they gave us BEAUTIFUL photos to remember our engagement & our wedding day! Photography was high on our list of priorities; we did lots of research. Shelby Street Photography was recommended by a friend who had gorgeous pictures from her wedding day and she had wonderful things to say about them. We'll pass along the message as well - worth every penny, wonderful photographers!!!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Emily · Married on 04/26/2014

Working with Brittany and Patrick was so easy and comfortable! They are both amazingly talented and did a fantastic job capturing special candid moments between my husband and I on our big day! Not only are they both talented but they are also super down to earth and made us feel comfortable and relaxed from the start. We are 100 % satisfied with our pictures and are so glad we made the decision to hire them for our wedding! :)

Sent on 06/06/2014

Kate · Married on 03/29/2014

Shelby Street Photography (Patrick and Brittany) was amazing to work with! They answered all of our questions, were very flexible and accommodating with scheduling, really helped us map out and plan our wedding day, and are so kind and down to earth. The engagement photos were great! The wedding pictures were perfect! They truly captured our special day (the big moments and all the little personal moments too), even more than we could have ever imagined! It's great to know that we now have photos to look back on and remember every piece of our day! You can tell they have a huge passion for what they do and the photos were professsional and fun all at the same time. We would highly recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 04/23/2014

Natalie · Married on 12/28/2013

After doing a TON of searching for the perfect wedding photographer my fiancé and I immediately fell in love with Shelby Street. Patrick, Brittany, Candace an Drew were so incredibly helpful throughout the whole process. My biggest concern was making sure that the day of was as stress free as possible and without their planning there is no way things would have gone as smoothly as they did. Brittany was in contact with me on regular basis and had every detail for each photograph nailed down weeks in advance. Having three families a big concern of ours was making sure that no one was left out and that family pictures didn't take forever. They made sure to have a complete list of each family shot that was needed along with the names of the individuals that were suppose to be in them. I have never seen wedding pictures run as efficiently as they did with Shelby Street. We recently got our pictures back and they are more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. We are so thankful that we chose Shelby Street and have recommended them to everyone we know. They are amazing!!!

Sent on 02/15/2014

Lauren & Aynsley · Married on 12/07/2013

Shelby Street Photography is absolutely wonderful! Brittany & Patrick are so much fun and very easy to work with. Most importantly, it is evident that they are passionate about photography and genuinely care about making your special day memorable. We felt so relaxed having our photos taken- all thanks to Brittany & Patrick's fun, easy-going style of work. And, of course, the pictures turned out fabulous!

Sent on 01/11/2014

Morgan · Married on 11/23/2013

My husband and I had a great experience with Shelby Street Photography. They are very professional and personable and we would recommend them in a heart beat!

Sent on 01/01/2014

Angie · Married on 11/15/2013

Thank you for capturing every detail about our wedding. Your professionalism, dedication, and ability to relax an anxious bride were very much appreciated. We are very fortunate to have picked you as our photographer. The pictures were absolutely amazing and breath taking, We highly recommend Shelby Street Photography. Thank you for helping make our day perfect!!
    Thank you!!