Shelby Laine Photography Reviews

Shelby Laine Photography 6
Shelby Laine Photography 7

Veronica Amaro · Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding and Engagement photos

Shelby was super easy to work with and was very helpful. She got our pictures back to us very quickly and they were perfect! She is awesome!

Sent on 08/18/2019
    Shelby Laine Photography 22
    Shelby Laine Photography 23
  • Makena

Makena Franke · Married on 06/20/2019

Shelby is amazing!

Shelby has been used for my engagement pictures, family pictures, senior pictures, and wedding pictures, and every time I see them I am simply amazed. The quality of her pictures are perfect and I love using them and looking at them. Shelby loves what she does and it shows. She gets the pictures back to us SO FAST and always knows what to have us do as far as poses, lighting, backdrops, etc. I highly recommend Shelby - you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Nispel · Married on 05/04/2019

Our wedding was captured perfectly.

The first advice I received when planning our wedding was “figure out what’s most important to you and make that one thing the best, everything else will fall into place”. To me, photography was the most important. I knew that our photographer had to be the best, and I did my research on photographers!
    Our wedding day rushed by so fast, I felt like it was over the moment it began. Shelby Laine photography not only made a time line of our wedding to make sure everything went smoothly, she captured so many emotions, feelings and every celebration with us and our guest that day.
    The decor, food, and small details of the day will fade from our memories... but the photos will always be there to look back on, remembering one of the greatest days of my husbands and my life! Shelby captured our wedding perfectly, she knew what we wanted and perfectly documented our day in images! Shelby was there for us and we felt comfortable in front of her camera (which isn’t usually the case for us). We highly recommend Shelby and we look forward to using her in the future!!!

Shelby Laine Photography 24
    Shelby Laine Photography 25
    Shelby Laine Photography 26
    Shelby Laine Photography 27
    Shelby Laine Photography 28

Jill Hunter Morgan · Married on 03/09/2019

Great perspective

You only get married once. Use someone with a unique perspective and professional quality.

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Shelby Laine Photography 29
    Shelby Laine Photography 30
    Shelby Laine Photography 31
    Shelby Laine Photography 32
  • Alisa

Alisa Pittman · Married on 12/15/2018

Small wedding

Shelby made my wedding day effortless!

Shelby Laine Photography 33
    Shelby Laine Photography 34
    Shelby Laine Photography 35
    Shelby Laine Photography 36

Alyssa Isaacs-Danner · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Shelby is nothing short of amazing! She is incredibly professional but makes you feel so comfortable instantaneously and is so easy to talk to. Our pictures turned out so beautiful. She got them back to us really quickly and we even got 10 completed pictures the same night of our wedding!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Elizabeth Davis · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Artist!

Shelby was absolutely amazing to work with! She made sure we were comfortable and having fun. I normally don't like taking pictures but Shelby made it a great experience, both for our engagement shoot and our wedding. 10/10 would recommend her!

Shelby Laine Photography 37
  • Kayli

Kayli Kirkbride · Married on 09/22/2018

Kirkbride Wedding

Shelby was super easy to work with and made the whole process as stress free as possible with a wedding. She has some pretty neat and unique ideas but also allows you to be able to come up with some of your own! She has an amazing personality that is incredibly inviting and helps make you feel comfortable if you have thoughts or concerns. She was so good to us through the whole process that our sister booked her for senior pics! We recommend Shelby to anyone who is ever in the market for a photographer and we will definitely be in contact with her for future shoots! Absolute 10/10!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Shelby Laine Photography 38
    Shelby Laine Photography 39
    Shelby Laine Photography 40
    Shelby Laine Photography 41
    Shelby Laine Photography 42

Courtney · Married on 10/07/2017

Shelby is beautiful and so is her work!

I have nothing but good things to say about Shelby! She is so funny and makes everything flow so smoothly. If you’re uncomfortable with getting your picture taken, you won’t be for long! Shelby captures the most beautiful moments and poses you in the most flattering way possible! She is the ONLY photographer I will ever use! She has done many shoots for me, including one with my dogs, a boudoir shoot (day of gift to my husband) and most importantly my wedding! I cannot rave more about her work and I love watching her work grow! She’s been published so many times it’s amazing!

Shelby Laine Photography 43
    Shelby Laine Photography 56
  • Leigh

Leigh Mckenna · Married on 06/30/2017

Whats not to love!

Shelby did an amazing job with not only my engagement photos but also the wedding photos. She has fantastic ideas I didn't even know I would like let alone want. Especially with both my husband and I coming from large families, we were able to capture lasting memories.

Shelby Laine Photography 57
    Shelby Laine Photography 58
    Shelby Laine Photography 59

Christine Scharnhorst · Married on 03/28/2015

Our Favorite Photographer

Shelby’s commitment to service and professionalism shine through in her work to capture the essence of your personalities on one of the most important days of your life.

• Faith

Faith Hick · Married on 09/12/2014

2014 Hick Wedding

I was lucky enough to start getting photos done by Shelby Laine Photography before I think she even realized how good she was. Very professional and not afraid to have you do things or be different to get the PERFECT photos and moments captured. I’m pretty sure I was her first wedding but you couldn’t tell. She took such incredible photos. I don’t think I have EVER been in love with photos until I saw hers. From that point on I HAD to get all family photography done by her. I will cherish those photos forever.

She also does hair and makeup exceptionally well which I think is fantastic. While that is not her occupation she still knows what she needs to know for the special instances where things go wrong. She can handle WHATEVER she has to handle in a given situation to make sure the bride is gushing about her wedding and photos forever. Her customer service is off the charts.

Thank you Shelby!