Shear Brilliance Salon Reviews

Shear Brilliance Salon 5
Shear Brilliance Salon 6
Shear Brilliance Salon 7

Regina · Married on 09/09/2018

Teena and Maddie did an EXCELLENT job on our hair and makeup. I felt like a Queen for my day. They made me and my bridesmaids natural features come to life. They did a beautiful job on my bridesmaids updo's and added their expertise in decorating our hair to match the beautiful day. Amelia was also great in coordinating and booking everything. Thank you ladies!! And Thank you Shear Brilliance!!

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Shear Brilliance Salon 13
    Shear Brilliance Salon 14
    Shear Brilliance Salon 15

Shear Brilliance Salon's reply:

Thank you so much Regina!
    The girls told me they had such a great time with your party!
    Everyone looked beautiful!
    Congratulations again!

Anne-Marie · Married on 08/04/2018

Amelia and Nikki (and Miguel) did such a great job. They are true professionals, and my bridesmaids and I looked wonderful for my wedding. They made a stressful process relaxing and our hair and makeup lasted through the night. I really would recommend their hair and makeup services to everyone.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Shear Brilliance Salon's reply:

Thanks so much Anne-Marie!
    We had a great time working with your party!
    Congratulations!

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2018

Beautiful Naturally Curly Style

Amelia did such an awesome job on a naturally curly updo for my wedding! I have tight curls that dry out easily and wanted to wear my hair natural for my wedding in the Poconos, but was nervous about finding a stylist who could do this. When I first met Amelia, she saw my hair down, and expressed excitement about the idea of styling my natural curls. During our trial, she worked with me to try different techniques and styles to make sure she got exactly the look I wanted. On the day of the wedding, she came to the venue and everything went so smoothly. She created such a beautiful look that ended up lasting all night after hours of photos, ceremony, reception and dancing. I'm so grateful to have had Amelia as my wedding hair stylist, and it was such a pleasure working with her!

Sent on 12/26/2018
    Shear Brilliance Salon 16
    Shear Brilliance Salon 17

Shear Brilliance Salon's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica!
    I had a great time with you and your wedding party!
    I am so glad I had the opportunity to work with you for your wedding day!
    Congratulations again!

Alicia · Married on 06/24/2018

I highly recommend Shear Brilliance! They came to our AirBnB and did 8 updos in less than 4 hours! They met and exceeded every girl's vision and everyone looked beautiful! After making some minor changes to my style, I fell in love with it. I'm so happy I could trust this salon, and it was worth paying the slight up-charge for a Sunday wedding.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Thanks Alicia!
    I am so glad we figured out a perfect style for you!
    Your party was so much fun to spend the day with!

Samantha · Married on 06/23/2018

Both Nikki and Amelia did an amazing job on my wedding look. I showed them both my inspiration photos and they made my vision for my bridesmaids and I come to life! I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup through out the wedding. Amelia was great to work with, extremely responsive, and professional. Thank you ladies for helping creating such a stunning look for my girls and I! Any brides in the Tannersville area, I'd highly recommend Shear Brilliance. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/08/2018
    Shear Brilliance Salon 18
    Shear Brilliance Salon 19
    Shear Brilliance Salon 20

Shear Brilliance Salon's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha!
    We had such a great time with you and your party!
    Thanks for making us part of your special day!

Amelia

Kirsten and Miguel are Amazing! We all looked beautiful, and our make up out lasted the reception!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Kristen · Married on 08/20/2016

They did my hair and makeup including all my girls. Amelia did a wonderful job and took the time to get my hair just the way i wanted. I would definitely do the trails because you don't want to be dealing with what you want to look like the day of. i did and it made it so much easier even though your not going to be positive until you see it on the day but they help to get you perfect.

Sent on 09/01/2016

Ewa · Married on 08/06/2016

Shear Brilliance Salon was beyond wonderful to work with! I booked Amelia and Nikki to do my on-site wedding hair and makeup at 6 a.m. in the morning and they both showed up at my house bright and early and ready to go. They are both very talented and will work with you to create the look YOU want. My wedding theme was Renaissance and with my hair and makeup done I looked like a true Queen, and I felt like one too =) I received sooooo many compliments on both my hair and makeup from all my guests. If you are looking for a salon to do your hair and makeup for your special day I highly recommend Shear Brilliance.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Wonderful salon. I had an issue with setting up appointments long distance and realized about a week before the wedding that I needed to change to a closer location. I called the other location of Shear Brilliance and they were so nice, they told me the Tannersville, location would be even closer to where I was staying. They were able to get me in last minute and I had my hair and makeup done the morning of my wedding. It looked amazing. The prices are very reasonable and the service is outstanding.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Professional, high quality makeup! Becky & Jenelle did my bridal party's hair & makeup. They did an amazing job. Our hair & makeup lasted all day & night in September San Diego humid weather. Becky enhanced everyone's natural features and made them pop. We looked beautiful but not overdone. Every bride should feel as special as they made me feel!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Gini · Married on 09/05/2015

Beautiful hair and make up for me and by 4 adult bridesmaids, a 13 year old jr maid of honor and a flower girl. They took their time, let us bring food and drinks for the session. It was a great way to start my wedding day.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Jess · Married on 07/11/2015

We got married at The Lodge at Mountain Springs and Shear Brilliance came to the Spa there to do hair. They were punctual and professional. I wasn't all that prepared for bridesmaid hair styles so i showed them a picture I liked and they came up with 5 slightly different adaptations that went together beautifully. We had 2 rambunctious flower girls and they were very patient with them, especially when they had to fix their hair a couple of times because the girls wouldn't stop playing with it.

Sent on 08/23/2015

Christina M Zaccone · Married on 02/04/2014

Nailed it!!

I used Shear Brilliance for the bridal party makeup for my wedding. Nikki and Dana came to our location to do hair for 5, and makeup for 3. Nikki did my hair and makeup, and I couldn’t have been happier with the look she created for me. The makeup she used was high quality, and did not break me out (a feat in itself!!). I also loved that she sanitized her brushes before using. The look I was going for was “natural glam” and she totally nailed it. Both my hair and makeup stayed all night long, through lots of fun and sweaty dancing :) My gals were very happy with their hair and makeup, as well. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Shear Brilliance. Very easy to work with, affordable, and excellent results! Thank you!!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Jenna · Married on 09/09/2017

I don't typically wear a lot of make up, and I wanted to look "like me" for my wedding day. I had a trial with Nikki at the salon and it wasn't exactly what I wanted. Nikki was kind enough to see me a few weeks later and re-do my trial (complimentary) so that I felt comfortable. The day of the wedding, my make up was flawless. I opted for the airbrush make up, and I was very pleased with the outcome. Nikki kept making adjustments until I was happy. I did not personally get my hair done by Amelia for the wedding, but my bridesmaids did and they all looked stunning. There is an upcharge for them to come to your venue, but it was well worth it.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Thank you so much Jenna!
    We had a great time working with you and all your girls!