She Rents Vintage Reviews

She Rents Vintage 5
She Rents Vintage 6
She Rents Vintage 7

Paige · Married on 09/07/2019

Made my day absolutely perfect!

My wedding would not have been as beautiful as it was without Katie. She was an absolute joy to work with and has such an eye for detail and design. I highly suggest having her set up too. Two weeks after my wedding and I am still getting phone calls telling me how beautiful and unique the decor and table set ups were. I cannot day enough about She Rents Vintage!

Sent on 07/21/2019
    She Rents Vintage 8
    She Rents Vintage 9

She Rents Vintage's reply:

Thank you Paige! You were a joy to work with too!! So happy we could help execute your vision! Congratulations!!
  • Sam

Sam Pike · Married on 07/20/2019

Decorating the wedding of your dreams

I cannot believe I was lucky enough to get to work with Katie at She Rents Vintage! Their inventory is beyond stunning, every piece is unique and in great condition. I must have changed my order 10 times, but with each additional email, Katie was nothing but positive and flexible. Our wedding was stunning because of these rentals. Their prices are definitely affordable and drop off/pick up was a breeze! She Rents Vintage will make your wedding special, we would use them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/07/2019

She Rents Vintage's reply:

Thanks, Sam, we loved helping you execute your vision!! Everything you chose was beautiful and unique! Congrats!

Stephanie Cronk · Married on 07/06/2019

Above and Beyond!

She Rents Vintage helped us pick unique pieces for our wedding that showcased ourselves and our style in such a special way.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Allie Jannetti · Married on 07/05/2019

Wow! Amazing amazing amazing

Katie is wonderful to work with and her prices are reasonable. There are no hidden costs, everything is online. She goes ABOVE and BEYOND to make your day special! This meant the world to me as I was able to fully trust and turn the details over to her. 110% would recommend She Rents to anyone needing to rent items!!! Thank you Katie!

Sent on 07/21/2019

She Rents Vintage's reply:

Thanks Allie!!! Loved being part of your special day and so glad you loved everything! Congratulations!!

Kristen Lennox · Married on 07/05/2019

The Best Around

Katie was a staple in my wedding planning. I had the best time meeting with her and going back and forth about ideas. She responded so fast and was so accommodating to everything, she truly made my vision complete.

Sent on 07/22/2019

She Rents Vintage's reply:

Had to double take on your new name! Thank you so much and Congratulations!! Hope you're enjoying married living!
  • Olivia

olivia bitetti · Married on 06/29/2019

Took our event to the next level

We couldn’t have made our wedding look nearly as amazing an custom as we did with She Rents Vintage. Katie and her team did an amazing job putting together seating areas and surprising little details that took the wedding up a notch. They created a custom rectory board complete with a hand painted nyc skyline to match our theme. Everything was so beautiful and bespoke! Truly unique. And so easy to work with!

Sent on 07/25/2019
    She Rents Vintage 10
    She Rents Vintage 11

Carrie Perkins · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding C+S Forever!!

After my husband (fiancé at the time) and I first met Katie we left feeling like we had just made a new best friend! Katie is so very kind, selfless, full of creativity, helpfulness and excited to be the one bringing her vintage pieces to make our wedding beautiful! Katie is a hard worker and will go above and beyond to accomplish any vision thrown at her, and with a smile always on her face! She Rents Vintage is an amazing company to support! Thank you for being a part of my wedding day and making it all come together!

Sent on 09/24/2019

She Rents Vintage's reply:

Carrie!!! So happy to hear from you!! Thank you for the kind words, you were wonderful to work with! Happy we could help :)
  • Hannah

Hannah Brokenshire · Married on 06/08/2019

Great experience & great atmosphere!

Working with Kate at She Rents Vintage was a breeze. She was very communicative and easy to work with via email since I was planning a wedding from afar. We came up with a lounge arrangement that complemented the venue and fit in with our aesthetic. Would recommend to anyone who is considering using She Rents Vintage!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/08/2019

Above & beyond

Katie has been amazing to work with. She helped me pin down exactly what I was looking for also suggested other options. Very affordable on gorgeous vintage decor & furniture. It was Katie’s anniversary on my wedding day and she worked around my schedule for drop off and pick up. Always returning all my calls or emails. Highly suggest.

Sent on 08/06/2019

She Rents Vintage's reply:

Thanks Nikki!!! Congrats to you and glad to share an anniversary with you and your hubby! Thanks for choosing She Rents Vintage to help you with your big day!

Kate · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing service!

I could not be happier with the items we ordered through She Rents Vintage. Katie was so helpful when making suggestions of what would look good in the space, and it all turned out to look beautiful! Also, the value is incredible.

Sent on 05/17/2019

She Rents Vintage's reply:

Thanks Kate! You were so easy to work with and we were so glad to help with your wedding, you and Chris did an amazing job planning everything and it looked beautiful!!

Karrie · Married on 02/09/2019

Impeccable taste!

Katie was amazing!! I can’t say enough about how much we loved the look and feel of our furniture! My husband wanted to keep it all lol! Katie listens to your ideas and came up with seating areas that’s were perfect for the feel and look of our wedding. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 02/19/2019
  • Ashly

Ashly · Married on 12/31/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Absolutely AMAZING to work with, I'm so insanely busy all of the time and she was pleasant to put up with me during all of the chaos. Super timely, and she has such a great eye for decor/arrangement. Pricing is also a plus. Would definitely advise anyone with a special event to check consider She Rents Vintage, Katie is such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Carolyn Balfour · Married on 10/21/2018

Made my wedding a dream!

Pay for her to set up!! So worth it, not only does Katie have amazing inventory, she is amazing at setting it up! She completely made my wedding a dream!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Dolores · Married on 10/12/2018

Gorgeous Rentals!

She Rents Vintage has gorgeous items! We used the flatware for our wedding, and our tablesettings couldn’t have looked more gorgeous. Katie was fantastic to work with, and was always so responsive. Definitely recommend her and all the items she has!

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • F

Franklin · Married on 10/07/2018

She Rents Vintage- Such A Great Choice!

Our wedding, which was back in Oct, was made so much more beautiful by the wonderful work of She Rents Vintage. We were on the fence originally about whether or not we wanted to do any vintage rentals for our wedding, mostly because our venue came with basic dining supplies and we were working on a tight budget. We were SO glad we decided to go with She Rents Vintage, and would highly recommend them to everyone debating using a vintage rental company. Katie was so fun to work with. She has a great creative eye, cool vibe, and lots of fun ideals. Her stock was perfect for what we were looking for, and her prices were incredibly reasonable. We especially loved all of the signs she made for us! We were originally going to DIY out signage, but were SO HAPPY with the artistry Katie brought to them. We were especially pleased with a kooky idea we had for a seating chart that Katie executed beautifully. Again, could not recommend She Rents Vintage more highly!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    She Rents Vintage 12
    She Rents Vintage 13
    She Rents Vintage 14
    She Rents Vintage 15

She Rents Vintage's reply:

Thank you Franklin! It was so much fun being part of your wedding, you and Heather are an awesome couple. I was so happy to help out with some small details to complement all the DIY work you both did! And I LOVE the way the seating chart turned out!! Cheers to your first year of married life!

Rachel · Married on 06/02/2018

Outstanding !

I had an amazing experience working with She Rents Vintage . Everything ran smoothly and my wedding turned out beautiful ! I can’t wait to have another party to use She Rents Vintage again .

Sent on 12/03/2018

Kayla L Ehle · Married on 07/13/2019

Great product and service

I worked with Kate from She Rents Vintage for my recent wedding and she was fabulous. I was able to stop into the shop to look at their product and Katie made great recommendations to elevate my vision. They were very reliable and professional. Thank you!

Sent on 07/22/2019

She Rents Vintage's reply:

Thanks Kayla! We loved being part of your day, you really transformed the space at Emerson and it was so beautiful!! Congrats and best wishes!