She Photography Reviews

38 | Jacksonville Beach, FL

38 Reviews for She Photography

Sadie Davenport · Getting married on 07/03/2021

So happy we chose She Consulting Group!

Lindsay and Carson did an outstanding job as our wedding photographers. I can't believe the number of people I had tell me how wonderful the photographers were after our wedding. They made everyone feel so comfortable in front of the camera, and made taking photos one of our favorite parts of the day. To top it off they had preview photos over to us the next day! It was so fun to be able to look through the first few with our family before we left for the honeymoon. We cannot wait to use them again for future family events and milestones.

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 02/14/2020

Absolutely flawless

I have to say from the beginning to the very end she consulting group has by far been the very best photography company I have ever worked with. My wedding photos are absolutely more than I ever could’ve imagined. These girls are absolutely talented, they know how to make your dreams come true through pictures. No one else I would’ve rather had taken my pictures except them !

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 11/16/2019

5 Stars ⭐️

These ladies blew it out of the water. I could go on forever about how amazing my photos are and how they managed to capture every single intimate moment and emotion throughout the day. They were professional and made me feel so comfortable. I never felt rushed or awkward. Every shot I prioritized was executed perfectly. Everyone who has seen my photos is blown away by them. I will cherish my photos for the rest of my life and I am so glad we picked She Photography.

Sent on 12/25/2019

Kilea · Married on 10/20/2019

The best photographers EVER ♥️

Lindsay and Carson are so awesome. The communication before the wedding was great. There were multiple phone calls to get an idea of exactly what style I had in mind for the big day and they executed that style flawlessly. On our wedding day they showed up and instantly started snapping pictures. Their personalities were so kind and fun which made for a great time taking pictures. WHEN I GOT MY PICTURES BACK I WAS HONESTLY SPEECHLESS. The photos are beyond amazing!! The images they captured aren’t just pretty pictures, they are memories of one of the best days of my life captured in a photo, that I will cherish my whole life. I seriously can’t thank these ladies enough!!!!!!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Carley Donnell · Married on 10/19/2019

The sweetest sister duo!

Lindsay and Carson were amazing. Not only were they professional, but they had a way of making me feel so comfortable and relaxed on my wedding day! I was already pretty relaxed (or so I’d like to think haha) but they just helped make it feel special and chill. Especially on my way to my husband and I’s first look!!! I felt like I was with two girlfriends of mine the whole day they were shooting and I really appreciated that. Their kindness and professionalism shined so bright!! And the best part, they had a photo preview to us TWO DAYS after our wedding!!!!! All of my previously married friends were extremely jealous and impressed by this haha I highly recommend these two beautiful souls and can’t wait to use them in the future as our family grows :)

Sent on 12/22/2019
  • Z

Zoanne · Married on 10/18/2019

The absolute best

We were so impressed with the photos we received from SHE. They captured the genuine moments of our day in such a beautiful way that we will cherish forever. We also heard from countless guests how kind they were. We felt so comfortable and kept to the timeline perfectly. We can’t recommend them enough.

Sent on 12/21/2019
  • Maureen

Maureen · Married on 09/28/2019

I'm obsessed with every picture!

Lindsay with She Consulting Group is so amazing at what she does. She took both our engagement and wedding photos and they all turned out stunning. She has such a creative eye and always made us feel so comfortable. I have gotten SO many compliments on our pictures and it is all thanks to Lindsay. I would absolutely recommend She Consulting Group for your photography needs. I will certainly be using them again!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Gretchen

Gretchen Markowski · Married on 03/30/2019

Wonderful Pictures and Experience

We are in love with our pictures! Lindsay and Carson were a pleasure to work with, they were great at instructing us on where/how to take pictures without taking over the entire day. They gave us space and also made sure we got all the pictures we wanted and they all turned out great. I loved working with them and definitely recommend them.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Maygen Thomas · Married on 03/09/2019

Hays 10.12.19

Words cannot describe how in love I am with our wedding photos! The ladies of She Photography are absolutely amazing! My husband and I were touring our wedding venue when we first met the girls. I drooled over their portfolio and contacted them immediately! Lindsay was unavailable on our wedding day, but Carson had a second shooter lined up without any issues. From the preparation, to the reception, and every moment in between, every detail was captured perfectly. Carson made my husband and I feel so comfortable, which made a full day worth of picture taking fun! She knew how to guide us in order to capture the best backgrounds, lighting, and candid photos. I have already recommended She Photography to all of my friends, and I plan to use them again for all of my future photo needs!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Ashley · Married on 03/08/2019

Excellent to Work With!

My husband and I chose to work with Lindsay and Carson and I'm so glad we did. We scheduled an engagement session first and chose MOCA and Treaty Oak as our venues for the shoot. Both ladies were super creative with lighting and making sure they captured the unique qualities of both venues and more importantly, our happiness in an elegant way. Our wedding took place at Plantation Oaks Farms and had similar lighting and scenery to Treaty Oak but they blew us away when we received our photos--I still look at them everyday! Beautiful details, very professional and flexible, and super fun to work with!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 03/02/2019

The perfect photographers!

Lindsay and Carson of She Consulting Group were amazing to work with, I wish I could give them more than 5 stars. We knew we wanted to work with them from the moment we saw their work. From day one Lindsay was very responsive and flexible. She helped me customize my photography package and made us feel so comfortable during our engagement session. It rained the entire day of our wedding, all the way up until the reception but Lindsay and Carson came prepared with pretty clear umbrellas that helped make some beautiful unique pictures and took advantage of the sunset once the rain cleared. Looking at the pictures you would never know it was such a gloomy day!

They were so quick to turnaround our photos, 2.5 weeks and they gave us a preview the day after our wedding! I have received an incredible amount of compliments from guests of the wedding to coworkers who I have shared our pictures with. Many guests commented how awesome they were to work with and did a great job of capturing the entire day. One of my favorite things about Lindsay and Carson is they truly listen to what type of pictures you want but also use their expertise to capture beautiful moments.
    Their work truly speaks for itself. We love them and can't wait to use them again for future family photos!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Kellie Alexander · Married on 01/05/2019

I still can’t believe how amazing they were!

They were amazing! I used them for my boudoir shoot and wedding. I felt so comfortable in front of them. Our photos turned out absolutely breath taking! I can’t wait to use them for maternity photos!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2018

These two are the dream team!! Would recommend them to anyone for any event. Our wedding photos are a fairy tale!!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Stephanie · Married on 07/21/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Carson, she is the best. She got so much coverage of the ceremony and reception. She and the DJ worked so well together to get certain dances and photos organized. Even better was that I received previews of some photos the very next day. Awesome photographer, I hope I get to work with her again.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Mary · Married on 05/26/2018

She Consulting Group was excellent every step of the way! I am OBSESSED with my wedding photos. They are downright gorgeous and I have never felt more beautiful. She captured the touching, the elegant, and the funny moments of the wedding day. All my guests were impressed with their service the day of, and everyone is raving about how lovely my photos turned out. This company is OUTSTANDING , affordable, and very easy to work with. Hire them! You will love them too!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Mariah · Married on 05/26/2018

She consulting group was amazing! Literally. They went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect! Lighting, positioning, everything! Can’t even discribe how beautiful the pictures they took look! Loved everything about these two sisters! Made us feel so comfortable and beautiful in every way! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2018

Carson was absolutely AMAZING and our photographs prove it! We were on a pretty tight time schedule for our pre-wedding photos and you would never have known it with the amount and quality of photos that were taken. Both my husband and I are not big fans of taking pictures but she made it so fun, painless and natural we could have taken pictures all day. On top of the quality she had a sneak peak available a day after the wedding and the full gallery less then two weeks later! The amount of compliments and memories we have gotten will be with us forever and we are so lucky we had She Consulting Group as our photographers.

Sent on 05/19/2018

Allison · Married on 04/28/2018

Both Lindsay and Carson were amazing! They made us feel comfortable in front of the camera all while capturing the love and happiness of our big day.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/15/2018

LOVED She Consulting Group. My pictures came out beautifully. Wonderful candid shots and the group poses were creative. Also the couple poses look magazine worthy! Carson captured the best moments and all of the little details.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Sara · Married on 03/23/2018

Carson was wonderful! The photos were everything I wanted on my wedding day and more. She was friendly and calm and gave great direction. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 03/30/2018

Taylor · Married on 03/03/2018

You did a great job and every one has been complimenting or wedding pictures

Sent on 03/22/2018

Delia · Married on 03/03/2018

Carson was great! We couldn't have asked for a better experience all around. Carson was super responsive to all of our emails leading up to our wedding day and we are so excited about how everything turned out. Very easy to work with. We can't thank her enough!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Natalie · Married on 02/04/2018

We are so happy we had Carson take our wedding photos! She captured every beautiful moment and made us feel so comfortable! The photos are so flawless!! I would recommend She Consulting Group to everyone I know and I can't wait to print the photos for our new home!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Jose · Married on 01/27/2018

She Consulting Group did a great job photographing our wedding! Very friendly and helpful!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Emily · Married on 12/31/2017

Great experience - LOVE my wedding pictures :)

Sent on 01/09/2018