Shawna Hinkel Photography Reviews

Rating 4.2 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

4.2

• User2251093 2+ years ago
    Shawna and her assistant are wonderful!! They will make sure you have all the important & desired pictures for your wedding, bridals, and engagement sessions. Shawna was always prompt and helpful. I highly recommend her!
    Jennifer Married on 04/18/2015
    Shawna was an absolute pleasure to work with on our wedding! We had a lot of communication prior to the wedding and she even met with me to walk through the wedding venue to figure out a great plan for the pictures we wanted. She is friendly and quick, not to mention an amazing photographer. She was a great personality fit for us, as well. I highly recommend her!!
    Amanda Married on 10/26/2013
    Shawna was professional, down to earth, upfront, absolutely everything I could of asked for in a photographer! She did great work and was quick with getting the images available for viewing. I highly recommened her for your next photography event.
    Angela Married on 09/16/2012
    My husband and I hired Shawna three years ago to photograph our wedding, engagement, and bridals, and loved her so much that we recently worked with her again to photograph our newborn son. Shawna is such a pleasure to work with - she does beautiful work, has a very artistic eye, and she's exceptionally patient with both stressed-out brides and fussy babies. She's prolific and yet unobtrusive - perfect for a wedding! And she's prompt and professional with her communication and surprisingly quick to deliver the final product. I would not hesitate to recommend Shawna to anyone needing professional photography.
  • User2398634 2+ years ago
    Unfortunately, Shawna was not easy to work with. She did not make an attempt to accommodate our needs. I was very disappointed in the quality of the photos. For the amount of time we spent taking pictures we were only happy with three photos for our engagement photos. The angles she took made us look horrible.

Shawna Hinkel Photography's reply:

Unfortunately, I do not know who posted this, but I am sorry that you are not satisfied, and I wish you had come to me to discuss any issues. I care deeply about my clients and always want to do what I can to ensure a successful partnership. Sincerely, Shawna