89 Reviews for Shaun Street Entertainment

Photobooth (7)
Sound/PA System (7)
Uplighting (7)
77 Shaun Street Entertainment Reviews

Shaun did a great job for us. I really mean it. If you want to have a highly successful wedding you should make your first draft pick Sean. He was very accessible, thorough, friendly, and most importantly he rocked the house. He provided the music for our ceremony and reception. Also, the photo booth was a huge hit and provided us with priceless memories. You know you made the right choice when everyone said how great your DJ and his associates were. Good Times, Thanks Again, Frankie & Natasha

Profile Picture FrankieNatasha, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wife and I chose Shaun Street entertainment after reading several reviews online. We knew almost immediately when we first met him that he was the right DJ for us, although DJ does not even begin to encompass all he does for his clients. He was very organized and gave us a two documents to detail what we wanted for both our wedding ceremony, and the reception. Looking back, my wife and I were very pleased that Shaun had everything in control, which allowed us to focus on our special day. He helped us with questions we had and gave us several ideas along the way when we were unsure about a wedding for a blended family. My 9-year old son was looking forward to having cake; we asked Shaun to call him up for cake after our cake-cutting, he ran with it and made it a very memorable experience for him. He excelled in keeping the party moving along in a timely manner, in a respectful, professional manner. Instead of having all of the traditional dances and the garter/bouquet toss immediately after dinner, it was spread out throughout the evening which got everyone on the dance floor immediately after dinner. We had guests from multiple age groups, everyone has told us what a great time they had and that the music and evening was awesome. Shaun was a big part of that. After going to several weddings over the last few years, Shaun is amongst, if not THE best around.

Profile Picture Raymond, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Planning

Shaun did an awesome job for us and was a really big help in keeping the reception on track. We encountered a few hiccups with the venue on our reception night and he immediately had a plan in place at every turn to ensure we had a great time and got what we wanted for our special evening. The dance floor was full the whole night and he did a great job of reading the room and selecting the right songs as the night went on. We received tons of compliments from our guests about how good the DJ was and his energy and involvement went way beyond just playing songs. He was more than just a DJ and we couldn’t be happier about hiring him.

Profile Picture BRITTANY, 3/10/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Where do I even begin? From the very start Shaun went out of his way to accommodate me and make everything perfect. He drove nearly 45 minutes just to have our first meeting together. After that he kept in contact via email, text, or phone with every single question I had leading up to my wedding on January 6, 2018. He was always happy and never seemed annoyed with my millions of questions and answered them promptly. The day of my wedding went seemlessly with Shaun in charge. He not only is a DJ but he acted as our coordinator with his time lines. He did our ceremony music as well and it couldn’t of been more perfect. I was nervous about timing and making sure all people were down the aisle at the correct times but he eased my mind and made everything run absolutely perfect. The reception was also flawless and he was fantastic on the mic and made sure everyone was having a great time all night. If you’re considering Shaun Street Entertainment- do it! If I could give more than 5 stars I would.
Shaun, you rock.

Profile Picture Jodi, 1/6/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting

From the beginning Shaun was not only easy to work with, but so knowledgeable about all that needed to be done. He had great suggestions when I didn't know the best decision, and his obvious expertise was a calming presence in the planning process. All of the work with him was presented in clear, concise formats. The music and reception plan was one thing I knew was completely taken care of. Day of, Shaun and his team were INCREDIBLE. I did not worry, or even need to think, about the flow of the evening, who needed to be where, what time things were to start. Shaun took care of everything, and he did so in a fun and gregarious way. Both my husband and I and the entire wedding party loved him. Overall, if you want great music, a super fun environment and feel to your night, and someone who will truly take full ownership Shaun is the best choice!

Profile Picture Jacki, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We have no regrets choosing Shaun Street Entertainment for our wedding this past November. He was very professional and a HUGE help managing our large wedding party. We still have guests complimenting on the music/dj choice!

Profile Picture Liz, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shaun was very easy to work with and highly knowledgeable about music selections and the flow of the event timeline to make hosting our wedding ceremony and reception flawless. All our guests complimented us on having a great DJ. I never had to worry about one thing during the night as he took care of directing it all. Shaun Street Entertainment provided exceptional service at a great price. We look forward to the next event to book him again.

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shaun was amazing! He was so professional and checked with me every step of the way. I told him he was the professional and if something was wrong or he thought something should change that he could go ahead and go with his professional intuition. And what's great about that is even though I told him this, he still checked with me to make sure it was what I wanted. I loved that! He got the crowd pumped up and people at my wedding couldn't get enough of how well the music flowed because of how talented Shaun is. I couldn't imagine my wedding without him! You are incredible! Keep up the great work and to anyone who is taking this who is contemplating hiring Shaun for his service... What are you waiting for!?

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shaun Was amazing! Our wedding went so smooth with him. Our guests never got off the dance floor! We heard over and over on how fun that our DJ was and how good of a time everyone had dancing and in the photo booth! I would recommend Shaun Street Entertainment to anyone with a wedding or big party coming up!

Profile Picture Jaimi, 10/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

When I was looking for a wedding DJ I knew exactly who I wanted. Shaun Street Entertainment. He was everything you could want for your wedding day. He was always quick to respond to emails and always answered all of my questions. He makes everything super easy when it comes to your day of music schedule amongst other things. The day of our wedding he was always checking in on us making sure we were good and also giving us a run down of timelines to let us know exactly where we were at for the day so that we didn’t have to think about that stuff. So he’s much more then just a DJ. I never had anything to worry about. I could not say more great things about him. Our music was awesome, he played everything we wanted and kept the vibe of music we liked all night. His energy was AMAZING! All of my guests commented how awesome he was as well! I highly recommend Shaun Street Entertainment when you’re looking for your DJ! You will not be disappointed. He was affordable, organized, professional, easy to work with and knows what he’s doing.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Shaun for Dj and photo booth services for our vow renewal. Despite not being a typical “wedding” Shaun still treated us as if it were our first time in the planning process. His professionalism and courtesy are top notch. He kept the party going even when people just wanted to sit. He even accommodated my husbands request of starting our intro doing at a certain point in the song. He is worth every penny and makes the process so easy.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Shaun, when Ryan & I met you over a year ago working an event I knew I needed to hire you. Your organization, presentation & quality of work exceed so many other professionals in the field. Our ceremony was beautiful, the traditional music selection was perfect, I almost cried. The reception was AMAZING music was exactly what I wanted. You kept me informed and on schedule which was very important to me. You know how to get the crowd up and going. I got to hear everything I wanted and dance until the night ended. Thank you for making our wedding a night one we will never forget. -Ryan & Brittany

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

If i could give more then 5 stars I would! U know u had an epic wedding when people are still crowded on the dance floor at last call!! Everyone loved Shaun they were all talking about him the next day! He really knows what to play and when to play it!! Plus it was like having a wedding planner he knew ever detail of our day & helped plan it so everything flowed perfectly!!! He was even cleaning cake off the floor, finding paper towels to wipe my face after a cake smash, to reminding me to breath as i walked down the aisle! He really made the wedding everything I imagined and so much more!!!! I would 100% recommend him worth every penny!!!!!! Thank you Shaun
-Danielle Grams

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Shaun was AMAZING! He was very professional and easy to work with. My husband and I have nothing but great things to say about the service we received. Shaun handled so many things during our wedding that my husband and I truly got to enjoy the whole night. He played music that suited our tastes as well as our guests and kept the dance floor full the whole night. Never once were we in the dark about what was coming next throughout the night and if there were any mishaps we still have no clue about them to this day. HIGHLY recommend!!!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting

Shaun was extremely professional and organized. He made my fiancé and I feel assured that everything on our big day would run smoothly. We would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Lindy, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shaun was fantastic. He did the music for both our ceremony and reception and did a great job with both. The music form he sends you to fill out prior to the wedding were very helpful in organizing all of our music choices and Shaun followed them perfectly. We pretty much gave him free reign for music during the reception and he did not disappoint. Perfect mixture of oldies and current hits. I personally did not leave the dance floor the entire night, and the venue coordinator said she had never seen such a large crowd still left dancing at the end of the night. I would not hesitate to recommend Shaun to anyone, as he helped to make the planning process easy and stress free and definitely delivered on a fastastic party!!!

Profile Picture Kate, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

So Shaun was amazing to work with. I also want to say what an amazing job and experience. What I could not believe is I had a Hugh problem come up last minute I had no music at the church and shaun had no problem with coming though with I will handle it no worries. I just can't enough. So I am for sure only using Shaun street entertainment for my wedding and dj needs

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We loved having Shaun Street Entertainment at our reception! Everything was amazing! From the very first meeting we were assured the night would go smoothly, and it did. He had everything planned out so we didn't have to worry about anything but enjoying the evening! Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Brittni, 7/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Shaun Street and his assistant were a pleasure to work with! When we started planning the wedding, my now husband insisted that the DJ be Shaun Street. And I am so glad that we hired him. His pricing was very reasonable, and he was very accommodating to all my crazy song requests. We had a small wedding, and as hard as it was to get everyone to stay out on the dance floor, he did an excellent job catering to the song selections and keeping people dancing. He was also very good at keeping the timeline and getting everyone where they needed to be, when they were needed.

Profile Picture Sierra, 7/7/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Shaun was amazing! He helped my day flow from the entrance to the moment he shut the lights off. It was very nice not having to worry about the time of eventsthrough out the night, he would come and find us! I am 100% happy with Shaun and his company!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shaun Street Entertainment did an amazing job at my outdoor, pole tent wedding, they deserve more then 5 stars. First, Shaun made sure to introduce himself so we felt comfortable with him and his staff. He played great cocktail music for our guests while we took our pictures. Shaun made sure the entrances went well and in order by meeting us outside the tent, and kept my husband and I in the loop constantly. He gave us 10-15 minute private warnings for the next event during the reception. Shaun constantly kept reminding me it was "my night" to keep the stress off me, and really took control of the party. They played everything from our list, and really got the party started by personalizing the party to our guests. Earlier in the night they played a large variety of songs to please our older generation as well as the younger crowd! Towards the end of the night, they played requests from our guests! A few people from our bridal party paid for an extra hour, and Shaunstreet was flexible enough to stay! They made my wedding night very fun and easy, and really proved to be an amazing group to work with. We loved every moment! Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Cortney, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My Husband and I couldn't of picked a better entertainer for our wedding. Shaun and his crew kept our wedding, and reception very organized and fun all at the same time. Shaun was very flexible when meeting in person to discuss details. He had a time frame broken down for us and was very easy to talk to and get ahold of. I will be recommending him to anyone in the near future who is looking for an awesome DJ for any type of entertainment!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Where do I even begin? I should probably start with the fact that hiring Shaun ended up being the best wedding decision we made. Saying that we were blown away would truly be an understatement. We chose to meet with Shaun based on his raving reviews that we read while in the researching stages. I read tons of them, and none of them were less than 5 stars. We were immediately impressed. So we reached out to Shaun and scheduled an appointment to meet and talk about all that he offered. He was so informative during the meeting that I had very few questions left to ask. We booked with him on the spot. We hired him for DJ service, uplighting and dance floor lighting. WORTH EVERY PENNY. The planning leading up to the wedding was a breeze, Shaun outlined everything we needed to choose. All we had to do was fill in the blanks, he did the rest. I had lots of questions along the way and his response time was unbelievable! Super fast! After I gave him all of our selections, he emailed me back our wedding reception timeline. We were able to see the night planned out to the minute. Being a planner myself, this could not have been more perfect! On the big day, they arrived early to set everything up. We walked in about 15 minutes before the start of our reception and the way he placed the uplighting took my breath away. It made the room stunning and he made sure the lights matched my colors perfectly. During the reception, we never once had to worry about the time. Shaun kept us on schedule and reminded us where we needed to be and when. The music he played was simply awesome! He knew what songs to play and when, during the planning stages we simply told him the kinds of artists we liked and he did the rest. The dance floor was packed all night long, exactly what I hoped! It's been two weeks since our wedding, I can't even count the number of people that told us our wedding was the best wedding they have ever been to. SHAUN- THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING DREAMS A REALITY! :)

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/20/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

My now-husband and I hired Shaun Street for our 5/13/17 wedding from a recommendation from my sister in law and it was the best decision we could have made. Throughout the entire wedding planning process Shaun quickly and patiently answered all of our questions with professionalism and friendliness that is so often hard to find! I'm fairly certain I asked the same question multiple times, but Shaun never hesitated to help and never ever made it feel like we were being needy or annoying. Once the wedding week came along I made some changes to the reception and Shaun made those updates in his notes nearly immediately (this was literally the Friday before the wedding). He also gave suggestions and guidance that we took. At the wedding Shaun arrived with plenty of time to set up, presented himself well and was immediately ready to run the show. Before the reception he explained, in detail, directions for everyone and a quick run down of the night. That was much appreciated and put everyone's mind at ease about how the night would unfold! Not only did Shaun play an amazing mix of music, he also took requests from guests and kept the party going until the very last minute. A few guests came up to me to express how impressed they were Shaun's commanding presence. If I had another event, or knew someone getting married, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Shaun Street Entertainment. I 10000% recommend Shaun Street Entertainment.

Profile Picture shelby, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The DJ and Photo Booth Services were very well performed. The team was personable and the process was painless. They were more than reasonably priced. Would recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/5/17, 3 Reviews