Shaun Reilly Photography Reviews

Shaun Reilly Photography 6
Shaun Reilly Photography 7

Meghan Reilly · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Icona, Avalon Wedding 9.28.19

I am not sure where to begin. From the moment Shaun and his team came to my bridal suite, they calmed a nervous bride down! They moved quickly and efficiently. Photos at the mass, we got a sneak peak of. My now husband told me on the ride home the next day, they one is getting blown up and put over our mantle! It was their professionalism, kindness, photo op ideas. It really can not be summed up in words. Thank you, Shaun & Team!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Connelly · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Sia is amazing

Sia did the videography for our wedding in April and did an incredible job. She captured all of the important moments and had extra sound equipment to make sure we were heard during our ceremony on the video. We received an amazing highlight video and are so excited to check out the full video in a few months when it comes out. Sia was amazing, she was flexible, and super easy and fun to work with. Highly recommend her!!!!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Shaun Reilly Photography's reply:

Thank you, Kelsey! Sia had a great time at your wedding, and we're so happy you loved her work. We always do our best to be accommodating and make sure everyone has a great time!
  • Irene

Irene · Married on 09/07/2019

Great to Work With

Before planning the wedding I was told that I HAD to hire good photographers because that is some people's biggest regrets. So I got in contact with Shaun Reilly Photographery and I'm so glad I did. Shaun was so nice and made everyone feel comfortable. He didnt rush us and he even got the sunset pictures I really wanted! I havent gotten to see any pictures yet. But I know they are going to be beautiful.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Shaun Reilly Photography's reply:

Thank you, Irene! We hope you saw Shaun's "sneak peeks" on Instagram from your wedding. He had so much fun with you and your family - and Carl! We can't wait for you to see the rest of your photos.

Cassie Arnone · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing wedding photographer and team!

Shaun Reilly and his team were absolutely amazing throughout our whole experience with them! They were professional, on time and took unbelievable photos! He was so accommodating with our crazy families and really took the time to capture the perfect photos! I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for stunning photos for any occasion. Thank you so much for amazing pictures that I will have forever!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Shaun Reilly Photography's reply:

Thank you, Cassie! We're so happy to hear you love the photos you've seen - we can't wait for you to see the rest! Every family has its special quirks, and we had a great time working with you and yours.
  • Megan Thomas · Married on 08/11/2019

Amazing and so talented!

Shaun and his staff were amazing from the moment we inquired his services to even after the wedding. He adds a personal touch when working with clients and listens to their wishes. He helped make the wedding day a breeze when taking pictures, keeping everyone organized, and making it fun at the same time! We've only seen a glimpse of our pictures and they are beautiful. We cannot wait to see more!!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Shaun Reilly Photography's reply:

Thank you, Megan! We love working with our couples to make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible and is customized to exactly what they'd like on their special day. We're working on your photos and can't wait to share the rest of them with you!

Blyss · Married on 08/09/2019

Highly recommend Sia as your videographer!

I used Sia as my videographer for my 8/9/19 wedding and she was absolutely amazing! She made the process easy and fun - she’s a total sweetheart! She was professional, responsive and organized. Her artistic ability is also incredible! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a videographer for their wedding day. :)

Sent on 08/25/2019

Shaun Reilly Photography's reply:

Thank you, Blyss! Sia had an awesome time at your wedding and loved capturing all the special moments with you and your family! We're so excited to share your wedding film with you soon.

Ashley Gallagher · Married on 02/23/2019

Ashley and Rob

Shaun Reilly and his assistant were absolutely incredible from the time we booked with them all the way up until months after the wedding when it was time to see and purchase our pictures. Helping us every step of the way! They both exceeded our expectations. Beautiful work, beautiful pictures, I wouldn’t recommend anyone else except for Shaun! Amazing and truly incredible!

Sent on 04/25/2019
    Shaun Reilly Photography 8
    Shaun Reilly Photography 9

Shaun Reilly Photography's reply:

Thank you, Ashley! We had a great time capturing this special day for you and we're so happy to hear you loved our work. We hope you and Rob are enjoying the married life!
  • Jonelle

Jonelle · Married on 02/17/2019

STUNNING Pictures and Video!

In one word, Shaun’s work is STUNNING! Shaun and his staff were professional, well-prepared, so friendly, and immensely talented. They captured every single moment of our wedding day in such a beautiful way. From our first interaction with Shaun until we received our album and video, we have had nothing but positive experiences. It’s easy to tell that he is knowledgeable about his craft because he knew exactly how to prepare for every single detail, so our experience was stress-free. We had absolutely nothing to worry about on our big day. Shaun and his crew showed up on time and prepared, ready to capture the entire day on photo and video, from the hotel to the last dance. He created the perfect album with absolutely STUNNING pictures that tell the story of our entire wedding experience. The videographer, Sia, is so sweet and talented. She created full-length and highlight videos that displayed the elegance, happiness, and so much fun that everyone had that day. We couldn’t have chosen anyone better for the job of documenting the happiest day of our lives!

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Shaun Reilly Photography 10
    Shaun Reilly Photography 11
    Shaun Reilly Photography 12

Shaun Reilly Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Jonelle! We had an absolute blast at your wedding, and we're so glad you enjoyed your photos, videos, and album.

Lindsay · Married on 10/13/2018

Stunning Photography and Cinematography

My husband and I just recieved our photos and video from our wedding, and they are absolutely stunning! We had such a hard time selecting photos for our album because they all were so amazing! Shaun and Sia were creative and very flexible with our ideas for what we wanted to capture on our special day. They also made communication a breeze through email, phone calls, and occasional meetings when needed. We highly recommend Shaun Reilly Photography!!

Sent on 01/13/2019
    Shaun Reilly Photography 13
    Shaun Reilly Photography 14

Samantha Alberga · Married on 10/07/2018

Fantastic time

Shaun & his team were amazing!

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Christa

Christa · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing photographer

Shaun and his team were fantastic. He will stop at nothing to make sure that your big day and all the days leading up are everything you dreamed about. We had our engagement shoot 2 years ago in the cold on the beach, Shaun got in the freezing cold water to get some of our best shots. This really stood out to us and showed us he is willing to do anything. Fast forward to he planning process he was very responsive to emails and phone calls and helped us with our vision. On our wedding on 9-29-18 Shaun and his team arrived on time and had everything we needed to make us successful. He even had a bag of things to help us throughout the day. He knew exactly what photos we wanted, and even came up with some amazing ideas. He was quick firm and nice all in the same time. On sneak peek looks incredible and We can’t wait to get all of our pictures back! We would highly recommend him to anyone who wants their wedding captured perfectly! Thanks again Shaun!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/23/2018

Excellent Photographer and Videographer Team!

Shaun and his team were amazing! We couldn't of asked for a better Photographer and Videographer team for our wedding! From the moment we met Shaun for the first time, we knew he would be great and would be a great choice for us. Shaun made us feel comfortable in front of the camera during our Engagement shoot so we knew the day of would go great! The entire team is professional and great with all communication, emails, confirming details, etc. The day of went very smoothly with Shaun and team being punctual, professional, and able to handle our group and the timeline of the entire day. It helped that Shaun's personality made everyone feel comfortable, yet listen to him give directions for pictures at the same time. We also felt that Shaun was affordable and loved that we were able to get a Videographer that worked alongside our Photographer and include it in our package pricing. Having them as a team really helped the day flow so easily! We are happy with our pictures and knew we would love the quality and special touch Shaun and his team put into their work. It rained on our day and Shaun and team knew not to pass up the chance to take pictures on the beach in the rain, I was hesitant at first but so glad we did it as the end result is amazing! Their styling of photography and storytelling made our special day even more special!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Ashley Cabalo · Married on 09/21/2018

Our Wedding

Shaun and his team are amazing! He was so great at directing us and amazing with lighting! He and his team are so nice and friendly! They captured our day so perfectly! I would absolutely recommend shaunreilypbotography!

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Shaun Reilly Photography 15
    Shaun Reilly Photography 16

Melissa · Married on 09/15/2018

Sia is the Best

My husband Adam and I booked Sia for our videographer after she videotaped my brother's wedding earlier in the year. Sia became our best friend. She captured the most special moments and even moments that we may not have ever gotten with our bridal party. We received our clip and love it. I cry every time I watch it. She really captured what our day was all about. We also obtained photo booth services with Shaun Reilly Photography. The team was amazing and we loved our photo book and the fact we got a copy of all the picture. Thank you so much Sia for being amazing and for helping wiping the sand off my feet. We definitely hope to work with you again! Thank you for being so great to my family

Sent on 12/09/2018

Carol · Married on 09/14/2018

Of all my choices for our wedding by far the the best choice (only second to choosing my husband )was Shaun Reilly and his Team!
    My husband and I (& our entire family)are in awe of our beautiful photos! They captured the day better than my highest expectations! They are TRUE TALENTED ARTISTS !
    It also made a busy brides life SUPER easy and more affordable to choose Shaun for photography, his videographer, Sia and his photo booth ! Not to mention his elegance collection included EVERYTHING we wanted!
    Shaun and his team all went above and beyond the entire day start to finish and NOT just with photography/videography (which they did a phenomenal job with of course )We felt like royalty on our wedding day and it wasn’t til 2 days later ( when I came down from cloud 9) I really reflected on the day and realized I felt like a princess bc that’s how Shaun and his team made me/ us feel. They picked up the ball when it was dropped by my venue and other vendors so all I knew was the PERFECT wedding it was!
    anytime we needed help with anything from my wind blown hair fixed, bouquet, pinned boutonnieres, a hand to walk down steps, a tissue, rebustle my dress, fill our toasting flutes!(just to name a few) Shaun, Jamie , Sia and Christina were by our side and there for help, comfort and moral support!

Oh and we also had Shaun’s open air photo booth which was AMAZING! The props were so cute, the attendant was great , the photo book came out adorable ! And I’m not surprised at all at Shaun’s attention to detail that the photo strips match my colors & theme! (coral & aqua with a palm tree) We are and will be FOREVER GRATEFUL to Shaun, Jamie , Christina and Sia !!!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Karen · Married on 08/18/2018

We couldn't be happier with the work that Shaun's team did for our wedding. Their photography is stunning, and they all are fantastic people to work with. Jaimee was our lead photographer and she was a joy to work with. What a professional, talented team. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Maria · Married on 08/17/2018

Shaun is the absolute best! My husband and I had no idea what we were doing at our big day but Shaun helped us every step of the way! He even put my veil on me! He knew all the family members for the church photos and called them up when needed and made sure the process was smooth and efficient.

This company is the definition of professionalism and patience.

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Shaun Reilly Photography 17

Theresa · Married on 08/11/2018

Shaun Reilly is like working with an old friend. He gets to know you as a couple/family prior to the big day. Shaun has a natural style and the ability to capture the beauty of the moment. There were so many special and incredible moments that he and his team managed to capture and we will be forever grateful. He made us feel like stars. I lost count with all of the guests who commented on how amazing Shaun and his team were on our Wedding day. He was able to direct the group photos without being intrusive or overbearing and throughout the day he blended into the scene perfectly. Shaun blew us away with his talent. If you are thinking of booking him DO IT. We recommend Shaun Reilly 100%. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Shaun Reilly Photography 18
    Shaun Reilly Photography 19
    Shaun Reilly Photography 20

Christine · Married on 08/03/2018

Shaun Reilly and his team were simply amazing! They are all super friendly, and Shaun totally put me at ease on the day of my wedding. We also rented a photo booth from him and the props were adorable. Everyone had a blast using them! I would totally recommend him!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Stefanie · Married on 07/20/2018

Amazing!!!!! Thank you!!! We are extremely happy with our pictures. Shaun was very flexible and easy to work with. And his assistant Jaimie, was amazing!!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Shannon · Married on 06/01/2018

Shaun, Jaimie and Sia were so great to work with and did an amazing job. Shaun is very relaxed and calm, which helped keep our wedding day calm and organized, even when we were a few minutes behind schedule. He did a great job keeping our large bridal party organized and created beautiful shots in such a short time frame. He provided us with a sneak peek of about 80 photos (so many more than I thought would be included in a “sneak peek”) and they look amazing. We can’t wait to see the rest of them! Jaimie was so helpful throughout the day making sure my dress and veil were perfect for photos and also took some amazing candids! Sia was very friendly and super fun to work with and we can’t wait to see the video! We also added the open air photobooth at the last minute and are so glad we did. Our guests loved it and we got an awesome scrapbook of everyone’s pictures that I loved looking through. Thanks to Shaun and team for an amazing experience!

Sent on 06/16/2018

jason · Married on 05/10/2018

They are absolutely amazing! We used sia for our video and we are so glad we did. Or photographer didn't take some pictures that were important to us but luckily Shaun was able to take screenshots of the video they took and send it to me. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 07/06/2018
    Shaun Reilly Photography 21
    Shaun Reilly Photography 22
    Shaun Reilly Photography 23

Ashley · Married on 05/04/2018

They say to make sure you’re comfortable with your photographer because you’ll be spending your entire wedding day with them. I can honestly say that Shaun and his crew did just that! They made everything so simple for everyone, which was very appreciated for those who are a bit camera shy. Once the party got started, you didn’t even know they were there, but the shots they got are amazing! I can’t thank them enough for capturing our wedding; from the biggest details, to the smallest, they’re perfect!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Nicole · Married on 04/28/2018

We are so happy that we booked Sia for our wedding video!!! We’ve only seen the trailer so far, but it was amazing and we know the full video will be the same. Sia was absolutely great to deal with, very pleasant, unobtrusive, and still always got the shot. The audio and video quality is great (like really great) and we really are very pleased!

Sent on 06/16/2018
  • Linda

Linda A Long Kramer · Married on 04/12/2018

beautiful moments captured in photos

They captured the most beautiful moments of my day getting married for the second time in my life. I never had a photo album made for my first wedding. The pictures were gorgeous. This is the photographer of the year and probably for many more. I highly recommend this group SHAUN PHOTOGRAPHERS. xx

Sent on 05/01/2019