Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment Reviews

78 | Naperville, IL

78 Reviews for Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment

78 Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment Reviews

Lauren · Married on 09/07/2018

I wish there was a 10 star option! Shaun was the 1st vendor we booked for our wedding and thank God we did! Shaun provided gorgeous up lighting, put together our slideshow, amazing music mixing, professional MCing throughout the night and is overall just a fun and incredibly thoughtful person! Shaun went as far to fix the bustle of my dress before my first dance with my dad- what DJ do you know that does that?! I could go on and on. But if you’re still looking for a DJ- look no further. Booking Shaun will be the best choice you make!

Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 1
    Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 2

Jamie · Married on 09/01/2018

In the days following my wedding, I have received the most compliments about our DJ, Shaun. Through the consultation process, Shaun got to know my fiance and I as a couple - our music tastes, our wedding wishes, and even helped us overcome some of our wedding fears. Throughout the reception, Shaun personalized the entertainment to fit us. Guests were invited to toast to us and join us in a "last" dance of the evening. Shaun knows how to fill a dance floor and keep it packed the entire night! I highly recommend - and book him fast!

Amadiris · Married on 07/14/2018

WOW! We are so ecstatic with how our big day turned out, and Shaun was a HUGE part in this. Our wedding day was not only a blend of two families but also a unity of ethnicities, which have different taste in music. And boy, did Shaun do his job! He took all of our requests into account and made the perfect mixture to please the entire crowd. The dance floor was full of energy the entire night and our guests had nothing but great things to say. Shaun is so talented and is definitely in the right business, because he has a gift! We are extremely pleased with the turnout and would recommend him for any event!

Lori · Married on 06/16/2018

I can't say enough about how happy we were with Shaun as our DJ. He is so much more than someone who spins and mixes music (yes, he's a dj with turn tables). He provided the music for the ceremony, mc'd the cocktail hour, and got everyone excited and on the dance floor for the reception, all for a flat rate. Shaun was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the planning process and i owe it to him that our wedding went so smoothly. You can put your trust in Shaun and just relax on your wedding day. It was a sweltering 95 degrees and humid at our barn wedding last weekend and he still managed to get people dancing all night on the dance floor! He's the best!

Kathy · Married on 05/12/2018

DJ Shaun was great from beginning to end! He was super easy to work with and flexible working around our busy schedules. He went above and beyond to make our day extra special! It was all about the experience and he sure knew how to create that not only for us, but for your guests! We got some many positive compliments about Shaun from our guests and everyone loved all the music he played. He kept the dance floor grooving all night. We would highly recommended to anyone!

Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 3
    Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 4

Nicole · Married on 04/16/2018

Shaun is the best of the best. You won't find a better DJ. He was reliable, he took charge, and he is SO TALENTED. He showed up on-time and provided the services he promised, despite the horrible weather and driving conditions. We love Shaun! We had so many guests come up to us and tell us how engaging and friendly Shaun was and how great a job he did at keeping people on the dance floor. Thank you for making our wedding day an absolute dream, when it easily could've been a nightmare due to the crazy April snowstorm!

Shelby · Married on 11/11/2017

Shaun exceeded our expectations over and over again! There are seriously not enough words to express how amazing and how much we loved Shaun!!! He was more than just a DJ, he was an experience that made the wedding so memorable for us as well as our guests. The dance floor was packed from the end of dinner to the end of the night! I am not sure that any other DJ cares so much about his bride and groom. Thank you, thank you, thank you Shaun!!! We will be recommending him to every future bride and groom we know so we can attend another event Shaun is DJing at.

Love Eric and Shelby Jensen!

Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 5
    Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 6

Angela · Married on 11/04/2017

I am not sure where to start! Shaun is a truly loves what he does and it shows through his work. My husband and I hired him for our wedding without hesitation. Shaun goes the extra mile and gets to know each couples personality , likes and love for one another. He combines that with an evening of entertainment for their guest that they will all never forget. I am still receiving compliments from our guest (the dance floor was full until the end!!!) about his work. Without a doubt I would recommend Shaun to anyone in need of a DJ.

Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 7

Autumn · Married on 11/03/2017

AMAZING! Shaun was so helpful in all of the decisions we were not sure of. He made me feel comfortable with everything and we got so many compliments on him the night of our wedding and the days after! :) Thank you Shaun!

Emily · Married on 10/14/2017

Meeting with Shaun came simply as he was very open with communicating. Our meeting was very easy as he is professional and shows how much he loves his job, not to mention how talented he is. On the day of, I felt like I was very busy running from place to place saying hi to everyone, but I had so many people tell me how awesome the DJ was. On the moments I got to enjoy the music he had it all right! The way the music seamlessly cut at the perfect time, and the songs that made sense for the crowd was just one of his perks. I loved him so much as a DJ one of my best friends is using him for her wedding and it makes me so happy to have the chance to enjoy his art all over again!!

Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 8
    Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 9
    Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 10
    Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 11
    Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 12
    Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 13

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

Is it fair to say that for Shaun and I it was love at first FaceTime? :) When I first was introduced to Shaun, we instantly connected over our shared love, appreciation, and wisdom for good music. As a professional musician myself, I had very high expectations for the musical experience I wanted to give our guests on the big day. I'm an unapologetically proud diva - aka, I had *a lot* of different musical requests of Shaun for our day. Not only did he go above and beyond with every single one of my requests, but he genuinely was excited to help make all of the musical details a major success - which they were all thanks to him! For our day, Shaun had to set up three separate, customized sound systems, run sound for 2 different live bands, help execute a hilarious Father of the bride song, and at the end of all of that, throw the BEST party I've ever been to. I wasn't the only one who had this same experience - this was probably the most overwhelming feedback I received the days following our wedding - "Laura, your DJ was the best DJ I've ever heard. I've never had more fun at a reception in my life." He even let me sit in the DJ drivers seat for a song, which was mostly a really great photo-op seeing as I pretty much suck at the whole DJ thing. Thank God he doesn't! Shaun, you were easily one of my favorite parts of the whole day. Thank you for hearing "I want to throw the best party of the year" and meeting me with "challenge accepted." I think we were successful! <3

Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 14
    Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 15
    Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 16

Tara · Married on 09/30/2017

Before we met Shaun we read his reviews and instantly knew he was a great DJ. He did such a spectacular job at our ceremony and our reception! He puts his heart into all the planning and is to attentive and organized to make sure the day is nothing short of amazing. He kept the party going all night long and kept all guests involved! He truly is a great entertainer and I would recommend him to anyone - as he definitely is the BEST DJ EVER!! Thank you so much for everything Shaun!! YOU ROCKED IT!

Josh & Tara - Lambeau Reception 9.30.17

Amy · Married on 09/16/2017

Shaun did an AMAZING job with our wedding!! He is so much more than a DJ! We got nothing but great compliments from our guests; the whole night we had people on the Dance floor along with many sitting at tables bobbing their heads to the music! It was enjoyed all around. My wife does not dance, but she was on the dance floor ALL night!! I have only seen her dance twice until that night! And Shaun accomplished that!! He also was on the floor dancing with us and our guests when he could - no DJ does that that I have seen!
    Thank you Shaun for an AMAZING wedding day. Your motto holds true, even in the start of our honeymoon in Chicago! We can never thank Shaun enough for being a rock in the happiest day of our lives! ????????????

Mandy · Married on 09/03/2017

Shaun was amazing and we are so happy we chose him to be our DJ! Shaun was extremely professional, always available, and very helpful throughout the entire process. Leading up to the event, he gave us advice and recommendations on things like where to have our rehearsal dinner, our welcome party, and on other vendors. They were such good recommendations that we went with each of them! Shaun's work was also of very high quality and he was always willing and able to go above and beyond. We had him put together a slideshow and it was exactly what we were looking for. His website also made it extremely easy to do everything we needed like pay, create a playlist, and tell our story. We could tell Shaun really took an interest in us and really understand what we were going for in terms of our reception and our vision. He has a very friendly and outgoing personality which makes him a great MC for the night. He was funny and truly made the entire night about us. And now the important part...the music! Shaun is an amazing DJ. The transitions from song to song were flawless and he had a good pulse on those attending and always knew what to do next. We were blown away as several times we just looked around in awe and saw literally every one of our guests dancing and having an amazing time. You could not tell where the dance floor ended because our whole reception space was filled with dancers. We have been to many weddings and we have never seen anything like it. We received many many compliments both during our wedding and in the time since. We really couldn't recommend Shaun anymore than we do!

Andy and Mandy Fitzgerald, wedding reception at Lambeau Field on 9-3-2017

Marissa · Married on 08/19/2017

Shaun is the best at what he does! The dance floor was full the whole night, I've never seen so many people dancing during the last song and not wanting it to end!

Eva · Married on 07/29/2017

Shaun was amazing to work with. He was honest, reliable and made sure our reception and cocktail hour were perfect. His organization leading up to the wedding gave us the greatest sense of relief knowing everything was covered and under control. Shaun kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night and then some. He was able to accommodate everything we asked for and we are eternally grateful for Shaun and his crew. Thank you for everything, Shaun!

Stevie · Married on 07/22/2017

I'm sure there are other great DJs out there, but I'd bet big money that Shaun is the best! Simply put, he’s just an all-around awesome person! He's genuine, attentive, reliable and fun. He’s extremely talented and very passionate about his job. He's very responsive, meticulous and organized. We met in person twice and spent hours going through every detail of the entire day. When my wedding day arrived, he was the only vendor that I didn’t worry about because I knew he was well-prepared. My husband and I like a wide variety of music and Shaun found creative ways to incorporate all of our favorite genres and songs into the reception. I swear he played every song I asked for and he kept us dancing all night long! We received a lot of compliments on his performance. Thank you, Shaun!! It was an honor to have you be a part of our special day.

Lindsey · Married on 07/09/2017

Shaun was amazing!! He is so much more than a DJ too. He practically helped me plan our entire day. He knows just how to read a crowd and keep people engaged and dancing. He was the sweetest to my two little sisters. He responded to all my needs in a timely manner and never left me hanging. His attention to detail is incredible. I forgot to get some things to Shaun until the day before our wedding but of course he was able to come through with everything. I recommend him to everyone looking for a DJ and they always come back and thank me for the recommendation because he is just awesome. Thank you Shaun!!

Crystal · Married on 07/08/2017

Not only did Shaun do a fantastic job keeping all of our guests on the dance floor, he also set up the timeline of our big day and helped things go a lot smoother. Thank you, Shaun!

Katie · Married on 07/01/2017

Shaun was great! He went above and beyond what we expected from our DJ. He made us feel at ease about how everything was going to go day of and delivered on every promise. His equipment looks classy, and he never tried to steal the spotlight. I would recommend him to anyone getting married who wants a full dance floor!

Cailin · Married on 06/16/2017

Shaun is absolutely great! In addition to his expertise in music, he is also very helpful in planning and coordinating the entire day with the soon to be husband and wife as well as the wedding coordinator. His website is easy to navigate and we were able to request songs to play from his HUGE song selection prior to the wedding. He incorporated all the songs we had wanted into our big day and we didn't leave the dance floor. Shaun is personal, fun, and gives 110% at what he does.

Darryl · Married on 06/03/2017

Shaun ensured our entire wedding day went seamlessly! I can't emphasize enough how much we appreciate his attention to every detail and dedication to making our wedding day exactly what we were dreaming of. From providing us a timeline of every single event, to creating a memorable picture slideshow and monogram projection, and even providing up lighting for the entire ballroom, he knocked it out of the park. All I hear about from our guests has been how beautiful our wedding was and how amazing Shaun was. And from the moment he dropped the first beat the floor was boppin'. Everyone was on the dance floor at some point, even me! (and I don't dance...) Shaun played music for everyone and didn't play any of the cheesy songs (thank heavens).

Shaun is the ONLY DJ that I recommend because not only is he a phenomenal DJ with excellent taste in music, but he's one of the most genuine people I know. When Shaun takes on a wedding, it's not just another cookie-cutter wedding to him. He gets to know the couple and do everything in his power to make it memorable for them. It's apparent Shaun LOVES what he does and that makes a HUGE difference.

If you are searching for a DJ for your wedding, look no further than Shaun. I promise he will not disappoint.

Kelly · Married on 05/26/2017

Shaun was everything my husband and I were looking for in a DJ and more! He brought fun and entertainment to our wedding and our guests had a GREAT time! We would reccomend him to anyone!!!

Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 17

Brittany · Married on 05/20/2017

Shaun was an absolute pleasure to work with! You can tell by talking to him that he is truly passionate about his craft and loves what he does. We met with Shaun multiple times before our wedding so that we could get to know each other and come up with the perfect music plan for our special day. His website made it so easy for us to pick songs within his inventory, make requests for songs that were not, and add our own flair to what we wanted our guests to experience at our wedding. Shaun was worth every penny! He even got a great shot of our entire group at the end of the night... priceless!

Erin · Married on 11/05/2016

Fabulous, fun, accommodating, and easy are a just a few words that can describe the experience that is working with Shaun. From helping with the entire itinerary for the day (something I was putting off big time), to mixing the most perfect ceremony songs, to keeping people on the dance floor literally all night, he knocked it out of the park and was the best part of our day. I could go on and on, but simply put, he made our wedding “ours” and I would without a doubt, recommend him over and over again!