Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment Reviews

Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 6
Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 7

Caitlin · Married on 12/22/2018

Beyond Amazing

Shaun went above and beyond everything I expected! He helped with the layout of the hall, colors, timeline of the whole evening, song choices and reassured me months, weeks and days leading up to the big day that everything would be great! He was such a dream to work with. Absolutely amazing.

Lauren · Married on 09/07/2018

I wish there was a 10 star option! Shaun was the 1st vendor we booked for our wedding and thank God we did! Shaun provided gorgeous up lighting, put together our slideshow, amazing music mixing, professional MCing throughout the night and is overall just a fun and incredibly thoughtful person! Shaun went as far to fix the bustle of my dress before my first dance with my dad- what DJ do you know that does that?! I could go on and on. But if you’re still looking for a DJ- look no further. Booking Shaun will be the best choice you make!

Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 8
    Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 9

Jamie · Married on 09/01/2018

In the days following my wedding, I have received the most compliments about our DJ, Shaun. Through the consultation process, Shaun got to know my fiance and I as a couple - our music tastes, our wedding wishes, and even helped us overcome some of our wedding fears. Throughout the reception, Shaun personalized the entertainment to fit us. Guests were invited to toast to us and join us in a "last" dance of the evening. Shaun knows how to fill a dance floor and keep it packed the entire night! I highly recommend - and book him fast!

Amadiris · Married on 07/14/2018

WOW! We are so ecstatic with how our big day turned out, and Shaun was a HUGE part in this. Our wedding day was not only a blend of two families but also a unity of ethnicities, which have different taste in music. And boy, did Shaun do his job! He took all of our requests into account and made the perfect mixture to please the entire crowd. The dance floor was full of energy the entire night and our guests had nothing but great things to say. Shaun is so talented and is definitely in the right business, because he has a gift! We are extremely pleased with the turnout and would recommend him for any event!

Lori · Married on 06/16/2018

I can't say enough about how happy we were with Shaun as our DJ. He is so much more than someone who spins and mixes music (yes, he's a dj with turn tables). He provided the music for the ceremony, mc'd the cocktail hour, and got everyone excited and on the dance floor for the reception, all for a flat rate. Shaun was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the planning process and i owe it to him that our wedding went so smoothly. You can put your trust in Shaun and just relax on your wedding day. It was a sweltering 95 degrees and humid at our barn wedding last weekend and he still managed to get people dancing all night on the dance floor! He's the best!

Hilary · Married on 06/02/2018

The best choice we made for our wedding

Shaun was the BEST choice we made for our wedding. I am so grateful we found him and I would get married all over again just to have him there with us for our special day. Shaun is warm and personable and his only goal, which he works tirelessly to achieve, is to make sure his bride and groom have the most amazing day. He meets with you as often as you need prior to the wedding to make sure everyone has what they need, he worked out a timeline with our photographer using his knowledge and experience, and at the reception, he runs the show so that the bride and groom have to worry about NOTHING. When he found out I was just having someone play music off our phone at the ceremony, he said “NOPE” and came and set up at the ceremony venue so he could do our music there (for no extra cost). He is an amazing speaker but takes nothing away from the couple, he Asked how our day was going, he refilled my drink mug, and when we asked for donations to a dog rescue in order to get us to kiss at the dinner, he used his skills to help us raise over $100! Then it came time for the dancing. He takes you on a magical trip and oh my goodness. Our dance floor was lit the WHOLE night. The music he plays and the way he mixes them, the transitions between songs. This was an unbelievable experience. We got more compliments on Shaun than we did about any other aspect of our wedding (probably combined) and when my friend got engaged a few months later, the first thing she did was to book him for her wedding. He goes above and beyond his job description and I had nothing to worry about all day because he was there for us. I really could talk about his awesomeness all day long. Thank you Shaun for our perfect wedding!!!!

Alexis Parkovich · Married on 05/25/2018

Literally the best

My husband and I had been to countless weddings as a guest or attendant, so when it was time to plan our wedding we had a few things in mind that we wanted to avoid. Our experience with Shaun was absolutely fantastic. He was so responsive when we were initially communicating through email and even offered to set up an initial meeting via FaceTime since we weren't in the same city. In that conversation, we shared the type of wedding experience we were hoping to have, what we liked and didn't like from other weddings we'd been to, and shared where we were at with spaces and vendors. He gave his perspectives, experiences, and ideas and we were so grateful for it because it helped us in selecting an event space based on sound quality, layout and lighting. During our final meeting a few weeks before the wedding, I was a ball of stress and all I could think about was my growing list of to do's, we sat down with Shaun and started going through ceremony details, playlists, lighting, timing, all of the details. He wanted to know which songs were our favorites and as he was working through our song list you could see how excited he was getting about building everything together and moving from one song to the next, his energy was infectious. On our way home from that meeting, I was finally getting excited and I told Andy, HE GETS US AND THIS IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN!

And it was. It was the best day of our life and Shaun made sure everything happened without a hitch. He accommodated a ceremony site change due to unseasonably warm weather, made sure Andy and I sat down for our meal, and created a dance party that we will never forget. Weeks after the wedding, friends and family were still talking about what a great time they had. Look no further for a great partner! He will make your day unforgettable.

Kathy · Married on 05/12/2018

DJ Shaun was great from beginning to end! He was super easy to work with and flexible working around our busy schedules. He went above and beyond to make our day extra special! It was all about the experience and he sure knew how to create that not only for us, but for your guests! We got some many positive compliments about Shaun from our guests and everyone loved all the music he played. He kept the dance floor grooving all night. We would highly recommended to anyone!

Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 10
    Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 11

Liz Heuvelmans · Married on 04/28/2018

A Pro's Pro; A World Class DJ

Shaun Anthony is amazing! Shaun is more than a DJ; he is THE Master of Ceremonies. Shaun helped my husband and me navigate our entire wedding ceremony and reception. He took the time to get to know us as a couple. We had several meetings with him before our big day. With his expertise, he integrated my husband’s and my taste in music into the cermony and reception. Shaun seamlessly mixed our favorite songs for the entire night; and every body loved him and the music! He truly has the gift of song! Shaun’s lighting is state of the art. The entire reception had a beautiful hue the entire night. My husband and I have been to many weddings and we know that the DJ can make or break the reception. The DJ was our top priority. Shaun was the first vendor that we booked and we thank God that we did. Shaun had suggestions for the perfect venue, rehearsal dinner, and other vendors in the area. His vendor suggestions were top notch. Shaun had great ideas and he was very easy to work with. He was always available and never made me feel like I was asking too many questions. His website is very user friendly and he has every song that you could ever think of in his music collection. He knows how to throw a party that keeps everyone on the dance floor the entire night. He even made me the DJ for a bit at our reception! That was a thrill. If you are looking for someone who goes above and beyond and truly cares about you and your big day, Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment is who you should book! In short, Shaun made our wedding day memorable and fun. My guests are still talking about the music and how seamlessly fluent the whole day was. Thank you Shaun! You are the best!
    Travis and Liz - Married on 04/28/2018

Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 12
    Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 13

Nicole · Married on 04/16/2018

Shaun is the best of the best. You won't find a better DJ. He was reliable, he took charge, and he is SO TALENTED. He showed up on-time and provided the services he promised, despite the horrible weather and driving conditions. We love Shaun! We had so many guests come up to us and tell us how engaging and friendly Shaun was and how great a job he did at keeping people on the dance floor. Thank you for making our wedding day an absolute dream, when it easily could've been a nightmare due to the crazy April snowstorm!

Shelby · Married on 11/11/2017

Shaun exceeded our expectations over and over again! There are seriously not enough words to express how amazing and how much we loved Shaun!!! He was more than just a DJ, he was an experience that made the wedding so memorable for us as well as our guests. The dance floor was packed from the end of dinner to the end of the night! I am not sure that any other DJ cares so much about his bride and groom. Thank you, thank you, thank you Shaun!!! We will be recommending him to every future bride and groom we know so we can attend another event Shaun is DJing at.

Love Eric and Shelby Jensen!

Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 14
    Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 15

Angela · Married on 11/04/2017

I am not sure where to start! Shaun is a truly loves what he does and it shows through his work. My husband and I hired him for our wedding without hesitation. Shaun goes the extra mile and gets to know each couples personality , likes and love for one another. He combines that with an evening of entertainment for their guest that they will all never forget. I am still receiving compliments from our guest (the dance floor was full until the end!!!) about his work. Without a doubt I would recommend Shaun to anyone in need of a DJ.

Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 16

Autumn · Married on 11/03/2017

AMAZING! Shaun was so helpful in all of the decisions we were not sure of. He made me feel comfortable with everything and we got so many compliments on him the night of our wedding and the days after! :) Thank you Shaun!

Emily · Married on 10/14/2017

Meeting with Shaun came simply as he was very open with communicating. Our meeting was very easy as he is professional and shows how much he loves his job, not to mention how talented he is. On the day of, I felt like I was very busy running from place to place saying hi to everyone, but I had so many people tell me how awesome the DJ was. On the moments I got to enjoy the music he had it all right! The way the music seamlessly cut at the perfect time, and the songs that made sense for the crowd was just one of his perks. I loved him so much as a DJ one of my best friends is using him for her wedding and it makes me so happy to have the chance to enjoy his art all over again!!

Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 17
    Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 18
    Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 19
    Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 20
    Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 21
    Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 22

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

Is it fair to say that for Shaun and I it was love at first FaceTime? :) When I first was introduced to Shaun, we instantly connected over our shared love, appreciation, and wisdom for good music. As a professional musician myself, I had very high expectations for the musical experience I wanted to give our guests on the big day. I'm an unapologetically proud diva - aka, I had *a lot* of different musical requests of Shaun for our day. Not only did he go above and beyond with every single one of my requests, but he genuinely was excited to help make all of the musical details a major success - which they were all thanks to him! For our day, Shaun had to set up three separate, customized sound systems, run sound for 2 different live bands, help execute a hilarious Father of the bride song, and at the end of all of that, throw the BEST party I've ever been to. I wasn't the only one who had this same experience - this was probably the most overwhelming feedback I received the days following our wedding - "Laura, your DJ was the best DJ I've ever heard. I've never had more fun at a reception in my life." He even let me sit in the DJ drivers seat for a song, which was mostly a really great photo-op seeing as I pretty much suck at the whole DJ thing. Thank God he doesn't! Shaun, you were easily one of my favorite parts of the whole day. Thank you for hearing "I want to throw the best party of the year" and meeting me with "challenge accepted." I think we were successful! <3

Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 23
    Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 24
    Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment 25

Tara · Married on 09/30/2017

Before we met Shaun we read his reviews and instantly knew he was a great DJ. He did such a spectacular job at our ceremony and our reception! He puts his heart into all the planning and is to attentive and organized to make sure the day is nothing short of amazing. He kept the party going all night long and kept all guests involved! He truly is a great entertainer and I would recommend him to anyone - as he definitely is the BEST DJ EVER!! Thank you so much for everything Shaun!! YOU ROCKED IT!

Josh & Tara - Lambeau Reception 9.30.17

Amy · Married on 09/16/2017

Shaun did an AMAZING job with our wedding!! He is so much more than a DJ! We got nothing but great compliments from our guests; the whole night we had people on the Dance floor along with many sitting at tables bobbing their heads to the music! It was enjoyed all around. My wife does not dance, but she was on the dance floor ALL night!! I have only seen her dance twice until that night! And Shaun accomplished that!! He also was on the floor dancing with us and our guests when he could - no DJ does that that I have seen!
    Thank you Shaun for an AMAZING wedding day. Your motto holds true, even in the start of our honeymoon in Chicago! We can never thank Shaun enough for being a rock in the happiest day of our lives! ????????????

Mandy · Married on 09/03/2017

Shaun was amazing and we are so happy we chose him to be our DJ! Shaun was extremely professional, always available, and very helpful throughout the entire process. Leading up to the event, he gave us advice and recommendations on things like where to have our rehearsal dinner, our welcome party, and on other vendors. They were such good recommendations that we went with each of them! Shaun's work was also of very high quality and he was always willing and able to go above and beyond. We had him put together a slideshow and it was exactly what we were looking for. His website also made it extremely easy to do everything we needed like pay, create a playlist, and tell our story. We could tell Shaun really took an interest in us and really understand what we were going for in terms of our reception and our vision. He has a very friendly and outgoing personality which makes him a great MC for the night. He was funny and truly made the entire night about us. And now the important part...the music! Shaun is an amazing DJ. The transitions from song to song were flawless and he had a good pulse on those attending and always knew what to do next. We were blown away as several times we just looked around in awe and saw literally every one of our guests dancing and having an amazing time. You could not tell where the dance floor ended because our whole reception space was filled with dancers. We have been to many weddings and we have never seen anything like it. We received many many compliments both during our wedding and in the time since. We really couldn't recommend Shaun anymore than we do!

Andy and Mandy Fitzgerald, wedding reception at Lambeau Field on 9-3-2017

Marissa · Married on 08/19/2017

Shaun is the best at what he does! The dance floor was full the whole night, I've never seen so many people dancing during the last song and not wanting it to end!

Eva · Married on 07/29/2017

Shaun was amazing to work with. He was honest, reliable and made sure our reception and cocktail hour were perfect. His organization leading up to the wedding gave us the greatest sense of relief knowing everything was covered and under control. Shaun kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night and then some. He was able to accommodate everything we asked for and we are eternally grateful for Shaun and his crew. Thank you for everything, Shaun!

Stevie · Married on 07/22/2017

I'm sure there are other great DJs out there, but I'd bet big money that Shaun is the best! Simply put, he’s just an all-around awesome person! He's genuine, attentive, reliable and fun. He’s extremely talented and very passionate about his job. He's very responsive, meticulous and organized. We met in person twice and spent hours going through every detail of the entire day. When my wedding day arrived, he was the only vendor that I didn’t worry about because I knew he was well-prepared. My husband and I like a wide variety of music and Shaun found creative ways to incorporate all of our favorite genres and songs into the reception. I swear he played every song I asked for and he kept us dancing all night long! We received a lot of compliments on his performance. Thank you, Shaun!! It was an honor to have you be a part of our special day.

Lindsey · Married on 07/09/2017

Shaun was amazing!! He is so much more than a DJ too. He practically helped me plan our entire day. He knows just how to read a crowd and keep people engaged and dancing. He was the sweetest to my two little sisters. He responded to all my needs in a timely manner and never left me hanging. His attention to detail is incredible. I forgot to get some things to Shaun until the day before our wedding but of course he was able to come through with everything. I recommend him to everyone looking for a DJ and they always come back and thank me for the recommendation because he is just awesome. Thank you Shaun!!

Crystal · Married on 07/08/2017

Not only did Shaun do a fantastic job keeping all of our guests on the dance floor, he also set up the timeline of our big day and helped things go a lot smoother. Thank you, Shaun!

Katie · Married on 07/01/2017

Shaun was great! He went above and beyond what we expected from our DJ. He made us feel at ease about how everything was going to go day of and delivered on every promise. His equipment looks classy, and he never tried to steal the spotlight. I would recommend him to anyone getting married who wants a full dance floor!

Cailin · Married on 06/16/2017

Shaun is absolutely great! In addition to his expertise in music, he is also very helpful in planning and coordinating the entire day with the soon to be husband and wife as well as the wedding coordinator. His website is easy to navigate and we were able to request songs to play from his HUGE song selection prior to the wedding. He incorporated all the songs we had wanted into our big day and we didn't leave the dance floor. Shaun is personal, fun, and gives 110% at what he does.