Shasta Hankins Freelance Makeup Reviews

100 Reviews for Shasta Hankins Freelance Makeup

100 Shasta Hankins Freelance Makeup Reviews

Anne · Married on 07/29/2018

Awesome August wedding makeup

The day was perfect! Shasta came to my hotel room and set up and had me in the makeup chair as quick as possible. We had a great time as the process went along and I was able to relax and really enjoy the start to my transformation into the vision I had for my wedding day! Eveything was just how I wanted and Shasta made sure I had supplies to get through the day...extra lip stick, tissues, q-tips etc. The makeup was beautiful and lasted the whole day...even through the happy tears and all! Highly recommend Shasta Hankins Freelance Makeup!

Shasta Hankins Freelance Makeup 1
    Shasta Hankins Freelance Makeup 2
    Shasta Hankins Freelance Makeup 3

Amanda · Married on 12/31/2017

Shasta is the best! She's so easy to work with and the quality of her work is wonderful. My makeup stayed put all day (from 11:00 am until midnight) despite outdoor photos, dancing, and many happy tears. She was also very flexible in her scheduling and came to our wedding venue on the day of to do my makeup. I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

Shasta was a dream come true. My original makeup artist canceled at the last minute so we were scrambling 2 weeks before the wedding to find someone who could help us. Shasta to the rescue! She was so understanding of my situation and was able to move quickly to make sure we had everything arranged in such a short amount of time. She is extremely professional, responsive and definitely knows what she's doing. She arrived on Saturday with all of her own gear (including a table and chair) and was able to get through 6 bridesmaids and myself with time to spare. Also, did I mention we looked AMAZING?! We didn't have time for a trial run, but it all turned out perfectly. The makeup was exactly what each of us wanted -- natural, beautiful and flawless! She also took the time to airbrush a pesky blemish on my back so I would look perfect on my wedding day. Her pricing is very reasonable as well. I would highly recommend Shasta to ANYONE who is looking for a rockstar makeup artist for a wedding or any important occasion.

Megan · Married on 10/13/2017

Shasta was wonderful! She is not only very talented, she is incredibly sweet. The make up for my wedding was even better than I could have imagined it would be, everyone looked so beautiful!

• studentloansforlife

Pamela · Married on 09/15/2017

Shasta did my airbrush makeup for my engagement photos. I gave her minimal input with the exception of a few Pinterest pictures and she did an amazing job! She made me feel very comfortable and was quick and efficient. I literally wish I could have airbrushing everyday. The makeup was perfect for my pictures 7 hours later and I thought she was very reasonable! She even worked with me on my day and times in case the weather didn't cooperate. Before leaving she gave me a straw and a little touch up kit so I could keep my look fresh. I would recommend her to everyone locally!

Alise · Married on 07/30/2017

Shasta was very professional, she responded to my phone calls and texts immediately. She sent me updated invoices after I paid my deposit and final payment. Four days prior to my appointment she sent me a final invoice and timeline for our appointment. On the day of my sister's wedding she was on-time, she set all of her equipment up and was applying makeup to the bridesmaids within fifteen minutes. She finished applying makeup to all three in the bridal party on-time and packed her supplies up in less than ten minutes. Having Shasta do our makeup was very relaxing and she made all of us feel pampered and beautiful. My youngest sister, the bride, had nothing but compliments on how gorgeous she was and my husband couldn't get over how beautiful I looked. My sister got married in an outside wedding on a 95 degree day in Spokane and Shasta's eye makeup and fake lashes lasted all day and the airbrushing did not melt off. I would definitely use Shasta's services again and would recommend her to anyone wanting to look fabulous and have 5 star customer service.

Chynna · Married on 07/21/2017

She is truly the best makeup artist around! I woke up the morning of my wedding with all sorts of acne (probably from stress) and needless to say, I was freaking out a little. She made it completely disappear with her makeup magic! My photos turned out gorgeous and my makeup lasted all day long, even in the heat of a July wedding. I never wanted to take it off! LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!

Larissa · Married on 06/24/2017

Shasta is my go to makeup artist. She is incredibly professional and absolutely on top of her makeup game. She is a master at application, ensures her products are fresh and maintained, and goes above and beyond to ensure her clients are 100% satisfied before they leave. I have worked with her multiple times and am very picky about my look - she has nailed it every time and has made me feel like a queen! She is the number one artist in Spokane!!

Shasta Hankins Freelance Makeup 4

Kellie · Married on 06/23/2017

Shasta is truly the best! So talented and truly makes you feel Beautiful ❤️ I highly recommend her for any occasion. You can tell she loves what she does and always accommodates you in whatever way you need!

Jennifer · Married on 11/05/2016

Shasta is an amazing makeup artist! She is great at giving you the look you want and is extremely personable! She is my go to when I want my makeup done.

Laura · Married on 10/02/2016

Shasta did my makeup for my wedding. I absolutely loved her from my initial consult! She is so amazing at what she does, and my makeup on my wedding day was absolutely flawless. During my trial, I was able to show her photos of the different makeup styles I had in mind, and she put them all together beautifully and my makeup was exactly how I pictured it. My makeup lasted all day through tears and dancing! She even sent me with a touch up kit for photos so I looked like it was just applied all night long. Shasta is wonderful to work with and her results speak for themselves, I highly recommend her!

Katrina · Married on 04/19/2016

Shasta was absolutely wonderful to work with. I'm a huge make up lover and I knew that I was going to need someone that I trusted to do my make up for my wedding. I met with Shasta and instantly felt like I was in good hands. She is very knowledgeable and passionate about her business. I showed her some pictures from my Pinterest page and we discussed the pros and cons of each look and were all prepared for our trial run. I loved how the trial run turned out and I just asked that she tweak a couple of things for the big day which she was more than happy to do. The day of the wedding she was there to get me and my bridesmaids ready to go. She did air brush make up and it turned out beautifully. She did exactly what I was looking for and more. I appreciated her help, kindness, and professionalism on such a big day.

• O

Ondi · Married on 09/26/2015

Shasta did the makeup for my wedding at the Hagadone Event Center. I felt extremely comfortable with her and the plan after my initial trial. She traveled to Coeur d'Alene to do my makeup. I couldn't have been happier! It was a very beautiful, natural look that I was going for, and it stayed put! I would highly recommend Shasta for wedding makeup!

Shasta did such an amazing job on mine and my bridesmaids makeup! She was very flexible when I had to change the location of where we were getting ready and she helped me with that decision. I will be forever grateful for all of her hard work!

Nikki · Married on 07/18/2015

Shasta is amazing at what she does! She has a sweet personality with a professional approach. She listens and looks at pictures of what you like and truly makes it come to life! She did my makeup for my engagement photos, rehearsal dinner and wedding day, as well as all of my bridesmaids & my mother, and all of the make up was beautiful every time! I received so many complaints on how perfect my makeup was each time. I love wearing makeup and doing my own but it was so nice to have Shasta bump it up a few notches for my special events. Thank you for making me feel so beautiful for my wedding day Shasta!

Samantha · Married on 06/20/2015

Shasta was wonderful to work with! Really took time in learning about my style and make-up preferences and making sure we catered my wedding day look to fit me! She took very detailed notes at our trial so on my wedding day several months later, she did not have to ask me any questions and I could just sit back and enjoy the pampering! Her eyelashes are the only ones I've ever worn that did not budge!
    Shasta did make-up for my grandma, mum and some of the bridesmaids and everyone looked and felt fantastic!

Shasta and her colleague were amazing! They were flexible with time and quickly took care of my six person bridal party. The hair salon where my hair was being done let Shasta and her colleague set up shop. It was very nice to find someone that would come to us. I'm not a "make-up" person. I was worried about feeling cakey but I didn't even notice the make-up. While we visited they gave us some cool make-up tips and hair ideas, a very cool unexpected bonus. I still get compliments on how much she opened up my eyes. I enjoyed the experience. I would book her again if I could, no questions asked!

Kristina · Married on 11/22/2014

Shasta was very accommodating and great to work with! After my makeup trial, I did not like how the airbrush makeup was sitting on my skin, so we made some adjustments the day of my wedding and it turned out great.

I highly recommend Shasta for your wedding makeup needs! My face stayed flawless all day long, which is important with all the attention you receive on your wedding day!

Christine · Married on 09/04/2014

Shasta was great and very flexible with my schedule. I had to change my time and date at last moment. Shasta had a busy schedule that day, but was able to juggle appointments around to accommodate me. I felt so beautiful after Shasta was finished, she is awesome and is extremely talented.

Ashley · Married on 08/31/2014

Shasta was amazing! Not only is Shasta talented but she's also the sweetest person. She's professional and knows her stuff, she will make you look amazing on your special day.

Dixie · Married on 08/22/2014

Loved my make-up and received so many compliments! Want to have it done again, just because I loved it so much!

Kristen · Married on 08/09/2014

Shasta was amazing! I have never seen my makeup look more beautiful than it did on my wedding day! She did my makeup when I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding, and then I hired her to do it for my wedding since she did such an amazing job. I definitely recommend her to everyone!!!

Kara · Married on 07/25/2014

Shasta does such beautiful work!! She did my make-up for both my engagement and wedding photos. I couldn't have been happier with how I looked. I just wish she could make me look that good every day! Thanks Shasta!!!

Lynn · Married on 07/19/2014

Shasta made my whole wedding! She listens to you and what you want vs. what other make up people think you need. She is amazing and so perfect. I would never think of using anyone else...EVER!

Janie · Married on 07/19/2014

Shasta was amazing! She made sure I had the perfect look I wanted for my wedding and was flexible with busy schedules. She does beautiful work...not too overdone, but a perfect accent! I highly recommend her for any bride!