61 Reviews for Sharper Image Wedding Design and Event Rentals LLC

Vases (2)
Linens (2)
Drapery (1)
Lights (1)

Hiring Sharper Image was some of the best money that we spent on our wedding. Celeste was great to work with and was always very responsive to emails and questions. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was in order. I loved that they did all of the set up and tear down, it took a lot of the stress off of me and my family on the big day! The decorations were beautiful and better than I had imagined. All of the sharper image staff were so nice and easy to work with. Highly recommend!!!!

Profile Picture User6893120, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The best think I did was to hire Sharper Image Wedding rental for my daughter's wedding! Celeste did the most awesome job! We loved what she did & she help suggest different things to make a gorgeous beautiful wedding! We had everyone at the reception come up to us to say it was the most beautiful wedding they had every seen! So it was the most relaxing day of the wedding as they came and set the decorations up & they to took it down! I would Strongly recommend Sharper Image wedding rental! It takes the stress away having them do it all!! So don't hesitate call or email them you wll not be disappointed!! Awesome People to wok with!

Profile Picture Brenda, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

If you are looking for a decorator to elevate your event to spectacular, look no further. Celeste and Sharper Image did a spectacular job turning an otherwise plain event center into something elegant and special for our wedding reception and we are still hearing from people who have never been to a wedding quite like ours.

Profile Picture Andrew, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Decor, Vases, Linens, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

It was AMAZING to work with Celeste! The whole process from Day 1 to wedding day was incredible. The centerpieces, lighting, table decor, etc turned our perfect! She was willing to meet us in Fargo even though she's located in Detroit Lakes. They were set up very quickly and even tore down at the end of the night. Working with her is a dream come true for a bride that wants to pick out amazing decor, but then let someone else manage all the details. Everything came together perfectly, and it was one less headache for me to worry about rehearsal night and day of. I would have been a lot more stressed if it wasn't for Celeste and her team!

Profile Picture User6733543, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Centerpieces, Decor, Vases

Advise to all PARENTS OF THE BRIDE. It is worth every dime to have Celeste and her crew set up your reception venue. Not only do they have beautiful decor items to choose from, they setup and TEAR DOWN all of it. When you are exhausted from a very long two days of nothing but running and dancing, you will be so happy to walk out of the venue when the party is over and simply leave the mess behind. Bet spent money of the whole wedding!!

Profile Picture Darcy, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor
4.3

Everything was as planned. Beautiful decorations. Made my wedding worry free.

Profile Picture User5521523, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I loved working with Celeste and her team! I was not able to see the decorations in person until we showed up for our grand entrance and everything was perfect! Her team takes all your dreams and visions, and makes them all happen! Could not have asked for a better decorator!!

Profile Picture User5523857, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Celeste was amazing to work she had so many wonderful ideas and was very helpful when I had questions or if I wanted to change anything. I would recommend Celeste for any event that you are looking to wow you and your guests.

Profile Picture User5043816, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Chair Covers, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Linens

Celeste exceeded my expectations for the vision I had for my wedding! She knew exactly how to create the look I was wanting for the theme of my wedding reception! She was very reasonably priced and was very quick at responding to my emails and calls! I would recommend her to everyone!!

Profile Picture Kelsie, 10/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Celeste and her crew were AMAZING!!! My wedding was absolutely perfect and look like it was fresh out of a fairy tale!!! She was soooo easy to work with - especially with me being hours away. She would respond to my emails very promptly. All of her inventory is soo beautiful it is almost difficult to pick!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything was absolutely amazing! Celeste took my ideas and executed them better than I could have ever imagined! Out entire day was flawless and perfect and beautiful! And we could not be more thankful for Celeste and her team for taking their time and making sure everything as exactly how we dreamed it to be. Words truly do not do enough justice for how amazing everything was! I would recommend and use Celeste and her team 100 times over again!!

Profile Picture User5479384, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I loved every little thing about working with Celeste & Sharper Image!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Celeste and her team were incredible!!! They were super professional, easy to work with, and so very nice. We were married in a rustic barn and Celeste's additions really accentuated the venue. It looked absolutely amazing and was exactly what we had pictured! We would highly recommend Sharper Image Wedding Rentals for your wedding! They were truly wonderful.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Celeste was truly amazing to work with during the planning process! She took all my visions, Pinterest board, ideas and made them possible! She was incredibly easy to work with, very helpful, affordable and super quick to respond to emails or phone calls. We received so many compliments on the decor for our wedding. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture User5411314, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Overall a great experience! Very flexible with the needs of the event and accommodated last minute guests!

Profile Picture User5395947, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Celeste and Sharper Images did such an amazing job decorating for our wedding! They were so responsive and helpful with everything from the minute we booked the wedding up until the actual day. They made our day absolutely PERFECT! Thank you for everything you did for us!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Celeste, Denny and Jared did a great job with our wedding! It was absolutely beautiful and we received many positive comments. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Steph, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Celeste is great! She really knows her stuff and everything turned out perfect, exactly the way I wanted! Would recommend her to anyone!:). Also, she was very fast at responding to emails and phone calls, communication was great!!!

Profile Picture User5133640, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were absolutely impressed with the elegance and style of our venue. Everything was perfect and we couldn't have been happier. Sharper image did an awesome job and Celeste was an joy to work with. I would definitely recommend her to anyone and would use her services again. Thank you Celeste for awesome work:)!!

Profile Picture Shelly, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wonderful service. Celeste was very professional and great to work with. There were no problems and she made everything so easy. It was so nice to have someone take some of the stress off your shoulders and I completely trusted her with everything she did!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Chanel, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We could not have been any happier in our dealings with Celeste at The Sharper Image. Not only was she very competent and very professional but also so very personable. We came out of our first meeting feeling like we had hired the best person available in the area and that our worries were over!

Profile Picture User5052425, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Celeste was incredible to work with! She was able to pull all my ideas together to make an absolutely beautiful venue! I received so many compliments on my decorations. She was flexible working with me when I had a slight change in my vision and was very quick to respond when I had any questions. I definitely recommend working with Celeste!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Aubrey, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Celeste and her team went above expectations and created a beautiful atmosphere for our reception space. She was able to work with our schedule since we lived out of town and kept below our budget. We received many compliments throughout the evening about the decor and I would recommend her to anyone wanting to make their space beautiful for an event. Through her calm demeanor and highly organized system, she took away some of the stress of planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Sharper Image did a wonderful job with our wedding reception! It turned out better than I could have ever imagined. I received so many compliments on how beautiful it looked. Thank you Sharper Image!

Profile Picture User4239296, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Celeste helped me bring my vision to life, making suggestions and changes along the way to get it just right. She even ordered additional materials for my event! I was so excited when I walked in to the venue and saw the head and guest tables set up exactly how I'd imagined. Plus they photographed beautifully. Enlisting help with decorations is SO worth it.

Profile Picture Meredith, 6/6/14, 3 Reviews