Sharko's Catering Reviews

76 Sharko's Catering Reviews
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/13/2018

Last Minute Caterer

I called Gerard less than 2 weeks prior to our event. He said, "I'm pretty sure that we can accommodate your event." Accommodate was not the word. They made us feel like we were there only client. From set-up to clean up and everything in between. The food was spectacular, and the service was even better. Gary was checking on my husband and I (knowing that the bride and groom probably hadn't eaten) asking if we would like for him to make us a plate. Gary was amazing for our guests and his staff was so helpful. I can not say enough about the staff at Sharko's. Should we have an event in the future, we WILL be using Sharko's. Thank you for making our reception amazing!!

Diane · Married on 09/01/2018

Gerard and the Sharko's team were such a pleasure to work with. The day of our wedding, they took care of everything without us having to think or say a word to them. The food was beyond fabulous and the reviews from the guests was that all was outstanding. We will not hesitate to have Sharko's cater future events as well as recommending to friends and family.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Sharko's Catering's reply:

Thank you Diane for the wonderful review. We loved working with you and we wish you all the best! -The Entire Sharko's Team

Diane · Married on 06/02/2018

No one ever says “the food was great” when they attend a wedding but that is exactly what our guests raved about! We looked at several companies and landed on sharkos because of the value and service we felt we would receive and we got soo much more! We had planned to use linens from our church and when we put them on the table they were terrible — sharkos came to the rescue with one quick phone call and we had beautiful white linens to the floor! Sharkos was the best because they really cared!!

Sent on 02/21/2018
    Sharko's Catering 1
    Sharko's Catering 2

Sharko's Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a beautiful day and we are honored to have been a part of it!

Sheila · Married on 05/05/2018

Everything was perfect. Food was great. Service was great. Highly recommend them. Good prices, too.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Sharko's Catering's reply:

Thank you Sheila for the awesome review - we were truly honored to be a part of your special day. - The Entire Sharko's Team

Mary · Married on 04/07/2018

Fabulous food, tremendous service, beautiful set up for backyard wedding party! Sharko’s professionalism and experience made planning and event so stress free and easy!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Sharko's Catering's reply:

Thank you for the review Mary!

Megan · Married on 03/10/2018

Sharkos truly deserves 5 stars for every one of these qualities. They catered an outdoor wedding for us when it started raining 2 hours before the event. They very quickly, quitely and professionally rearranged the serving of the dinner without anyone knowing we had to change anything. The food was delicious and plentiful. The staff was all a pleasure to work with. We will use them again for any kind of event where we are serving a large group of people.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Sharko's Catering's reply:

Thank you Megan - we truly appreciate being a part of your special day and the entire team wishes you all the best!

Marsha · Married on 02/03/2018

I cannot begin to express how delighted we were with the whole Sharko's catering experience. They have catered many events for our church and have never disappointed. For our daughter's wedding they provided outstanding food and wonderful people to prepare, serve, and clean up. Their willingness to do whatever they could to make the event worry-free was welcome and appreciated.

Sent on 02/15/2018

Sharko's Catering's reply:

Thank you for the review!!! All the best!!

Karen · Married on 02/03/2018

Our experience with every one at Sharkos was wonderful, from first contact with Pat to Gerard to and the servers. The food was delicious. Every guest commented and the professionalism and wonderful food. I highly recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 02/20/2018
    Sharko's Catering 3
    Sharko's Catering 4
    Sharko's Catering 5
    Sharko's Catering 6

Sharko's Catering's reply:

Thank you Karen for the fantastic review! We were honored to be a part of your very special day. Congratulations!

Sheri · Married on 01/27/2018

This review is for Hillcrest Dance Club in Sun City West, AZ. The food, service, and professionalism was top-drawer!! We look forward to hiring you for our Black and White Ball in 2019 Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Sharko's Catering's reply:

Thank you Sheri for the 5 star review! We truly enjoyed being a part of your event and look forward to being of service to you again in the near future!

Shelby · Married on 01/26/2018

Shark is catering not only had great customer service, but their food was fantastic. I’m so glad we used them for our wedding day!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Sharko's Catering's reply:

Thank you Shelby for the fantastic review. We appreciate your kind words and were honored to be a part of your special day!

Vickie · Married on 01/20/2018

We only use Sharko's Catering! We have always had great service and food and I highly recommend them to everyone I know that is looking or needing a Caterer! We just celebrated our 50th Wedding Anniversary and Sharko Caterer the event and it was absolutely beautiful!!!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Sharko's Catering's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Hart. It was a joy being of service to you, Mr. Hart, your family and all your guests!

Roxanne · Married on 04/07/2017

Even a month later, my wedding guests are still raving about the food! I would definitely use Sharkos for another event!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Sharko's Catering's reply:

Thank you Roxanne for the review. We were honored to be a part of your big day, and appreciate how easy you were to work with! All the best to you!

Patricia · Married on 02/25/2017

There should be NO hesitation at all to book this company. They are so nice to work with, their staff is great, their menu choices delicious and a great value, their cake "maker' exceptional, and their "brochure" for sorts of choices in food and rentals very appealing and easy to use. they don't dally around, but just get the job done. They did our special wedding for our son and his new wife, who are "special" people. The consideration that they showed to them, and their kindness to all was greatly appreciated. They made their wedding reception a dream come true. I am the mother of the groom, and have known about this catering company since their parents started it in 1976. I recently attended the party they catered for my sister-in-law's 80th birthday party. So they do all kinds of catering, and excel at it.

Mark · Married on 02/25/2017

Be prepared to be overwhelmed with the quality and professionalism of this group. We were even treated to a sampling of the foods available, and it was delicious. The attention to detail made our wedding an event to be enjoyed. We used Sharko's for our rehearsal dinner as well, and all of our guests just raved about this team of professionals.

Sent on 03/02/2017

Sharko's Catering's reply:

Thank you for the review. All the best to you and Jossette on your new life together.

Hannah · Married on 12/10/2016

Hiring Sharkos to cater our wedding was perhaps my best wedding-related decision. The food was so good!! We did a buffet with a couple of different entree options and sides. The quality was great. We had a bunch of picky eaters (young food snobs, aunts with strange allergies, etc.) and everyone was really impressed with the food. Gerard and the rest of the staff were professional and accommodating during the arrangements and the tasting. Everything ran really smoothly on the day of the wedding, too. We had a plastic table collapse just before dinner and the catering staff cleaned it up, found a new tablecloth, and had everything back to normal in maybe 15 seconds. It was magic. They made sure my now-husband and I ate first (a big deal to us lol) and even hand-delivered seconds to our table! Oh yeah, we had seconds and so did many of our guests because the food was so good. Sharkos staff also packed up leftovers for us.

We also got our wedding cake from Sharkos. I heard from several guests that this was the best wedding cake they'd ever had. Seriously, it was that good. We had specific requests for decorations and our requests were executed flawlessly.

I loved Sharkos and would recommend all my friends hire them for any event, large or small, that they might throw.

• I

Izabela · Married on 10/22/2016

Sharkos Catering did an outstanding job at our wedding. From the first day we met with Sharkos, they seemed like they knew what they're doing and didn't hesitate with booking them. The food was phenomenal! The Broiled sirloin of beef was amazing! Our guests are still talking about it! Sharkos Catering is affordable, accommodating, professional, timely, and their staff is amazing beyond words! Thank you again for being part our our special day and for providing amazing food.

Sent on 11/05/2016

Sharko's Catering's reply:

Thank you for the review. All the best to you and Justin!

Alex · Married on 10/22/2016

Sharko's were fabulous caterers. Their prices were comparable to other caterers- even better than the ones we saw, actually. Everyone at our wedding commented that it was the best food they had ever eaten at a restaurant. Sharko's staff all went above and beyond for our event. We rented chair coverings for our event, and Gerard went to our venue on his own to double-check which chair covers would fit the chairs at the venue- it was good that he did that because the chairs were not normal size and they were able to accommodate them. Sharko's also ensured that extra food was donated, and sent us home with individually wrapped meals so we could eat all week! They poured our champagne and cut the cake, seamlessly providing excellent service throughout our wedding. I can't say enough good things about them. It was a pleasure having them cater our wedding.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Sharko's Catering's reply:

Thank you for taking time to review us. We really appreciate it. All the best!

diane · Married on 10/15/2016

This is the 3rd event Sharko's has catered for my husband and me. The most recent event was an outdoor dinner party for 50. The service and food presentation was outstandng. My guests are still raving about the food! Curly and his staff were also a big hit with our friends.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Sharko's Catering's reply:

Thank you for taking time to write your review. We greatly appreciate it.

Mary · Married on 10/15/2016

You will not find better people to work with for any catering needs

Kimberly · Married on 09/10/2016

We have worked with Sharko's for several years to cater our fundraising events and they have superb service, great food and quality rentals. Thank you Sharko's!!

Lori · Married on 06/10/2016

We were more than pleased with the food and the catering service from Sharkos. I would recommend them for any event. We had them cater my daughters wedding and they received great reviews from all of our guests.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Sharko's Catering's reply:

Thank you for the review!

Patricia · Married on 05/29/2016

My husband and I were having a small wedding over a holiday weekend and it was very difficult to find a catering company that was willing to accommodate that. From the moment I contacted Sharkos I was happy. I constantly spoke with Gerard, who even personally came to my clubhouse where the reception was being held so we could plan the set up. He put together a tasting and the food was absolutely amazing. I knew right then and there that Sharkos would not disappoint. And they didn't. Every single person who came raved about the food. Gerard was at the wedding himself and personally put my husband and my plates together for us. Everything was as we wanted it. We were able to personalize things that made it special for us. We would highly, HIGHLY recommend Sharko's catering. In fact, we plan to use them again for some of our larger get togethers. You can't go wrong by hiring them.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Sharko's Catering's reply:

Thank you for the review!! We really appreciate it. All the best!
  • F

Freda · Married on 05/28/2016

Great catering service, would recommend Sharko's for any type of venue! Made our 50th anniversary very special.

Anna · Married on 05/20/2016

We are so happy we went with Sharko's for our 5/20 wedding. At our initial meeting, we set up a complimentary tasting with them and were very pleased with the variety of food offerings and the quality of the food. At our wedding, our guests would frequently comment on how delicious the food was! I often saw people going back for seconds or thirds. The servers made sure everyone was taken care of and cleared plates efficiently. I knew I didn't have to worry about Sharko's and could sit back and enjoy my wedding day. My husband and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/24/2016

Sharko's Catering's reply:

Thank you for the review Anna. All the best to you & Thomas!