71 Reviews for Sharko's Catering

Mexican (1)
Vegan (1)
Liquor License (1)
63 Sharko's Catering Reviews

Sharkos truly deserves 5 stars for every one of these qualities. They catered an outdoor wedding for us when it started raining 2 hours before the event. They very quickly, quitely and professionally rearranged the serving of the dinner without anyone knowing we had to change anything. The food was delicious and plentiful. The staff was all a pleasure to work with. We will use them again for any kind of event where we are serving a large group of people.

Profile Picture Megan, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegetarian, American, Mediterranean, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

I cannot begin to express how delighted we were with the whole Sharko's catering experience. They have catered many events for our church and have never disappointed. For our daughter's wedding they provided outstanding food and wonderful people to prepare, serve, and clean up. Their willingness to do whatever they could to make the event worry-free was welcome and appreciated.

Profile Picture Marsha, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Our experience with every one at Sharkos was wonderful, from first contact with Pat to Gerard to and the servers. The food was delicious. Every guest commented and the professionalism and wonderful food. I highly recommend them to everyone.

Photo for Sharko's Catering Review - Wonderful service
Profile Picture Karen, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

This review is for Hillcrest Dance Club in Sun City West, AZ. The food, service, and professionalism was top-drawer!! We look forward to hiring you for our Black and White Ball in 2019 Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Sheri, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Shark is catering not only had great customer service, but their food was fantastic. I’m so glad we used them for our wedding day!

Profile Picture Shelby, 1/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We only use Sharko's Catering! We have always had great service and food and I highly recommend them to everyone I know that is looking or needing a Caterer! We just celebrated our 50th Wedding Anniversary and Sharko Caterer the event and it was absolutely beautiful!!!

Profile Picture Vickie, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Even a month later, my wedding guests are still raving about the food! I would definitely use Sharkos for another event!

Profile Picture Roxanne, 4/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

There should be NO hesitation at all to book this company. They are so nice to work with, their staff is great, their menu choices delicious and a great value, their cake "maker' exceptional, and their "brochure" for sorts of choices in food and rentals very appealing and easy to use. they don't dally around, but just get the job done. They did our special wedding for our son and his new wife, who are "special" people. The consideration that they showed to them, and their kindness to all was greatly appreciated. They made their wedding reception a dream come true. I am the mother of the groom, and have known about this catering company since their parents started it in 1976. I recently attended the party they catered for my sister-in-law's 80th birthday party. So they do all kinds of catering, and excel at it.

Profile Picture User7851201, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Be prepared to be overwhelmed with the quality and professionalism of this group. We were even treated to a sampling of the foods available, and it was delicious. The attention to detail made our wedding an event to be enjoyed. We used Sharko's for our rehearsal dinner as well, and all of our guests just raved about this team of professionals.

Profile Picture Mark, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake

Hiring Sharkos to cater our wedding was perhaps my best wedding-related decision. The food was so good!! We did a buffet with a couple of different entree options and sides. The quality was great. We had a bunch of picky eaters (young food snobs, aunts with strange allergies, etc.) and everyone was really impressed with the food. Gerard and the rest of the staff were professional and accommodating during the arrangements and the tasting. Everything ran really smoothly on the day of the wedding, too. We had a plastic table collapse just before dinner and the catering staff cleaned it up, found a new tablecloth, and had everything back to normal in maybe 15 seconds. It was magic. They made sure my now-husband and I ate first (a big deal to us lol) and even hand-delivered seconds to our table! Oh yeah, we had seconds and so did many of our guests because the food was so good. Sharkos staff also packed up leftovers for us.

We also got our wedding cake from Sharkos. I heard from several guests that this was the best wedding cake they'd ever had. Seriously, it was that good. We had specific requests for decorations and our requests were executed flawlessly.

I loved Sharkos and would recommend all my friends hire them for any event, large or small, that they might throw.

Profile Picture Hannah, 12/10/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Italian, Southwestern

Sharkos Catering did an outstanding job at our wedding. From the first day we met with Sharkos, they seemed like they knew what they're doing and didn't hesitate with booking them. The food was phenomenal! The Broiled sirloin of beef was amazing! Our guests are still talking about it! Sharkos Catering is affordable, accommodating, professional, timely, and their staff is amazing beyond words! Thank you again for being part our our special day and for providing amazing food.

Profile Picture Izabela, 10/22/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Tables, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Vegetarian, American, Italian

Sharko's were fabulous caterers. Their prices were comparable to other caterers- even better than the ones we saw, actually. Everyone at our wedding commented that it was the best food they had ever eaten at a restaurant. Sharko's staff all went above and beyond for our event. We rented chair coverings for our event, and Gerard went to our venue on his own to double-check which chair covers would fit the chairs at the venue- it was good that he did that because the chairs were not normal size and they were able to accommodate them. Sharko's also ensured that extra food was donated, and sent us home with individually wrapped meals so we could eat all week! They poured our champagne and cut the cake, seamlessly providing excellent service throughout our wedding. I can't say enough good things about them. It was a pleasure having them cater our wedding.

Profile Picture User7391412, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

This is the 3rd event Sharko's has catered for my husband and me. The most recent event was an outdoor dinner party for 50. The service and food presentation was outstandng. My guests are still raving about the food! Curly and his staff were also a big hit with our friends.

Profile Picture diane, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

You will not find better people to work with for any catering needs

Profile Picture Mary, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We have worked with Sharko's for several years to cater our fundraising events and they have superb service, great food and quality rentals. Thank you Sharko's!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We were more than pleased with the food and the catering service from Sharkos. I would recommend them for any event. We had them cater my daughters wedding and they received great reviews from all of our guests.

Profile Picture Lori, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American

My husband and I were having a small wedding over a holiday weekend and it was very difficult to find a catering company that was willing to accommodate that. From the moment I contacted Sharkos I was happy. I constantly spoke with Gerard, who even personally came to my clubhouse where the reception was being held so we could plan the set up. He put together a tasting and the food was absolutely amazing. I knew right then and there that Sharkos would not disappoint. And they didn't. Every single person who came raved about the food. Gerard was at the wedding himself and personally put my husband and my plates together for us. Everything was as we wanted it. We were able to personalize things that made it special for us. We would highly, HIGHLY recommend Sharko's catering. In fact, we plan to use them again for some of our larger get togethers. You can't go wrong by hiring them.

Profile Picture User6824088, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Great catering service, would recommend Sharko's for any type of venue! Made our 50th anniversary very special.

Profile Picture User6953028, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We are so happy we went with Sharko's for our 5/20 wedding. At our initial meeting, we set up a complimentary tasting with them and were very pleased with the variety of food offerings and the quality of the food. At our wedding, our guests would frequently comment on how delicious the food was! I often saw people going back for seconds or thirds. The servers made sure everyone was taken care of and cleared plates efficiently. I knew I didn't have to worry about Sharko's and could sit back and enjoy my wedding day. My husband and I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Anna, 5/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I have received so many compliments on how great the food was at our wedding. Not only was the food delicious, but is very affordable! They are very professional and pleasant to do business with. The Driver who delivered to us was very patient. ( he had to wait on us cause he did not have the gate code) I highly recommend sharkos for your event.

Profile Picture Brian, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Excellent service, delicious food, great value.

Profile Picture Donna , 12/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s), American, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Our wedding was 12/5/15 so our review is long over due! Sharko's was the first company we tasted with back when we were in the process of choosing vendors. My (now) husband had said, after our tasting, that we did not need to taste with any other caterers as their food and service was THAT good!!! We did go on another formal tasting plus visiting 2 bridal shows with a ton of tastings, but Sharko's had the best food!! I like that they include china plates and real silverware in their pricing, as many other caterers considered this an upgrade and you had to pay extra. We also hired Sharko's for our bartender, and while I didn't deal with the bartender at the actual wedding, we got nothing but compliments and good feedback regarding that area. During the wedding, Sharko's staff made sure I (the bride) got my food first and then the groom, bridal party etc... They checked in with us to make sure we had what we needed...drinks, food etc. At the end of the night they even had boxed up the leftovers for us to take home (which was a considerable amount given a lot of no show guests)...unfortunately someone (not from the company) decided to take off with all the leftovers and we didn't get the late night grub fest we were hoping for, but it certainly is a testament to how good their food is. Since the wedding, everyone who talks to me about our event, always brings up how good the food was. We would definitely use Sharko's again for an event, or any reason for that matter!!

Profile Picture User4303850, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Italian

The best experience ever, I am very happy with the result.

Profile Picture Fabiola, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I actually found Sharko online and decided to call them based on the amazing reviews they had. From my first call with Gerard I could tell they were extremely professional. He asked me a bunch of questions about the wedding and booked a tasting at my home that month so we could decide on our menu. He was very thorough and arrived on time. The food was so amazing that it made it that much harder to decide on a menu. The day of the wedding they arrived at my home and set everything up like we discussed. They went over and beyond what I was expecting them to do. All my guest complimented me on the amazing food and service they gave them. Gerard was there for every single step, as well as being there the day of my wedding to make sure it was perfect, and it definitely was. I would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Joe, 11/21/15, 1 Review