Sharing Common Ground Reviews

Sharing Common Ground 2
  • Jenae

Jenae · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding 6/8/19

My husband and I are so happy we chose Doug to be our officiant. The first time we met with him we knew we were making the right decision because he actually took the time to get to know us. He was very professional, friendly, and was very quick to respond to our emails with any questions. We would highly recommend him for anyone who needs an officiant!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Sharing Common Ground 3
    Sharing Common Ground 4

Sharing Common Ground's reply:

Thank you Jenae and Jon for your kind words! It was great meeting you, and getting to know you! I wish you many happy years together!
  • Jessica

Jessica B Goldberg · Married on 03/30/2019

One of a kind officiant

My husband and I wanted an officiant who would make our ceremony more light versus serious. Doug delivered exactly this. He cracked some jokes and made this experience very easy and relaxed. He met with me to discuss how we wanted the ceremony to go. We were also able to completely customize our ceremony. He acted as if we had known him forever and I could not have been any happier with him.

Sent on 07/04/2019

Sharing Common Ground's reply:

Thank you Jessica! It was great to meet you and David! I wish you both a successful marriage, and a happy life together!

Jaimee · Married on 08/25/2018

Doug was great! He’s easy to talk to, affordable, and has lots of ideas for us to think about and use. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Sharing Common Ground's reply:

Thanks Jaimee! I wish you and Jordan many years of great health and happiness! It was a pleasure to work with you!
  • Kailee

Kailee · Married on 01/20/2018

Doug was a pleasure to work with! He took time to meet with us, get to know us, and gave us many examples. He is friendly, professional, and we felt comfortable with him right away! He was quick to respond to emails and put everything together in an outline for us! Our ceremony turned out beautiful and he kept it lighthearted and fun despite sirens that were going off outside nearly the entire time. I would definitely recommend Doug!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Sharing Common Ground's reply:

Thank you Kailee! I wish you and Alan a lifetime of happiness and success!
  • Joanne

Joanne · Married on 01/19/2018

Doug is very easy to work with. He gives you examples of different options. Was very professional.

Sent on 01/23/2018

Sharing Common Ground's reply:

Thank you Joanne! I wish you and Tom a wonderful life together!

Brittney · Married on 12/16/2017

Highly, highly recommend Doug. 5 stars across the board.

Sent on 05/25/2018

Sharing Common Ground's reply:

Thank you Brittney! I wish you and Justin many happy years together!

Jenny · Married on 10/20/2017

Doug was amazing. He took a long time to meet with us in person at the beginning. I felt like we all got to know eachother so the ceremony would feel personal. He gave us some amazing ideas about the ceremony. He was always responsive and accommodating. He really helped us develop the type of ceremony we wanted and incorporated all of the symbolism that was important to us. We could not use a mic because of wind, and he spoke clearly, loudly and everyone could hear him. I cannot even begin to tell you how many compliments we got on our ceremony and Doug's guidance was a huge part. He was also prompt, organized and prepared.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

Doug was truly amazing!! He met with my husband and I and discussed, in detail, what his, and our, expectations were. He made our ceremony purely what we wanted it to be, short and sweet. I would highly recommend him to anyone!!!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Jamie · Married on 08/05/2017

Rev. Doug did an amazing job with our ceremony. He tailored it to exactly what we wanted!!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Amy · Married on 09/19/2015

Doug did an excellent job officiating our wedding ceremony! He was very professional and courteous. He took the time to get to know me and my husband so that our ceremony could be a little bit more personal. He was willing to work with us for whatever we needed and he was able to offer a lot of suggestions. He also did a great job coaching the wedding party during the rehearsal. I would definitely recommend Doug to anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Danielle · Married on 07/19/2015

Working with Doug was an amazing experience. He was flexible and understanding. He was detailed and had a great sense of humor too! The communication was great - especially with lots of changes and questions on our end. The rehearsal dinner and ceremony could not have been any better! The pace and tone of the whole ceremony was exactly how we pictured. Thank you for making our day special :-)

Sent on 08/18/2015