Sharing Common Ground Reviews

9 | Palmerton, PA

9 Reviews for Sharing Common Ground

Jaimee · Married on 08/25/2018

Doug was great! He’s easy to talk to, affordable, and has lots of ideas for us to think about and use. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Sharing Common Ground's reply:

Thanks Jaimee! I wish you and Jordan many years of great health and happiness! It was a pleasure to work with you!
  • Kailee

Kailee · Married on 01/20/2018

Doug was a pleasure to work with! He took time to meet with us, get to know us, and gave us many examples. He is friendly, professional, and we felt comfortable with him right away! He was quick to respond to emails and put everything together in an outline for us! Our ceremony turned out beautiful and he kept it lighthearted and fun despite sirens that were going off outside nearly the entire time. I would definitely recommend Doug!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Sharing Common Ground's reply:

Thank you Kailee! I wish you and Alan a lifetime of happiness and success!
  • Joanne

Joanne · Married on 01/19/2018

Doug is very easy to work with. He gives you examples of different options. Was very professional.

Sent on 01/23/2018

Sharing Common Ground's reply:

Thank you Joanne! I wish you and Tom a wonderful life together!

Brittney · Married on 12/16/2017

Highly, highly recommend Doug. 5 stars across the board.

Sent on 05/25/2018

Sharing Common Ground's reply:

Thank you Brittney! I wish you and Justin many happy years together!

Jenny · Married on 10/20/2017

Doug was amazing. He took a long time to meet with us in person at the beginning. I felt like we all got to know eachother so the ceremony would feel personal. He gave us some amazing ideas about the ceremony. He was always responsive and accommodating. He really helped us develop the type of ceremony we wanted and incorporated all of the symbolism that was important to us. We could not use a mic because of wind, and he spoke clearly, loudly and everyone could hear him. I cannot even begin to tell you how many compliments we got on our ceremony and Doug's guidance was a huge part. He was also prompt, organized and prepared.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

Doug was truly amazing!! He met with my husband and I and discussed, in detail, what his, and our, expectations were. He made our ceremony purely what we wanted it to be, short and sweet. I would highly recommend him to anyone!!!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Jamie · Married on 08/05/2017

Rev. Doug did an amazing job with our ceremony. He tailored it to exactly what we wanted!!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Amy · Married on 09/19/2015

Doug did an excellent job officiating our wedding ceremony! He was very professional and courteous. He took the time to get to know me and my husband so that our ceremony could be a little bit more personal. He was willing to work with us for whatever we needed and he was able to offer a lot of suggestions. He also did a great job coaching the wedding party during the rehearsal. I would definitely recommend Doug to anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Danielle · Married on 07/19/2015

Working with Doug was an amazing experience. He was flexible and understanding. He was detailed and had a great sense of humor too! The communication was great - especially with lots of changes and questions on our end. The rehearsal dinner and ceremony could not have been any better! The pace and tone of the whole ceremony was exactly how we pictured. Thank you for making our day special :-)

Sent on 08/18/2015