Shannon's Custom Florals Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Mary
    Mary T. Married on 06/12/2022

Beautiful Flowers

We had our wedding vows renewed at the Hope Wilderness Chapel at Dogwood Canyon Nature Park. The bridal bouquet, church altar arrangements and table arrangements were beyond my dream come true! They were breathtakingly beautiful!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany H. Married on 05/07/2022

Shannon's Custom Florals was amazing to work with

We used Shannon's for our flowers and reception decorations. Shannon was wonderful to work with from the beginning. When I first started talking with Shannon, I had texted her some pictures of bouquets and decorations I liked and they nailed it on the day of the wedding. I loved that they decorated for the reception so that was one last thing I had to worry about on the wedding day.....and they took everything down afterward. I will definitely refer Shannon to any family or friends that will be getting married!!
    Laureen A. Married on 10/12/2021

Great quality

The flowers were beautiful and exactly what I asked for. They delivered and set them up and everything looked amazing.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Kate
    Kate S. Married on 10/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fantastic! Would use again and again

Fantastic job. The flowers were beautiful and she went out of her way to help me in a pinch. I would recommend her to anyone.
    Cassie R. Married on 10/08/2021

Exceeded expectations!

Shannon exceeded my expectations for our wedding flowers. I went back and forth with what I wanted and she was very patient, kind and offered suggestions. I was in tears when I saw it all come together because it was better than I even envisioned. I highly recommend Shannon!
  • Jamie
    Jamie M. Married on 09/05/2021

Mother of the Bride

Shannon was AMAZING! Her attention to detail was AWESOME - she was always available by phone or text and was sweet as pie! She also referred us to our cake lady who was equally awesome! Love her and have already recommended her to one of my friends!
    Nicholas H. Married on 08/07/2021

Great Experience!

We were very happy to work with Shannon! We made arrangements fairly late in the season, but Shannon kept in touch with us regularly and got us where we needed to be quickly. All of the flowers and arrangements were gorgeous, and everything was nicely laid out and labeled for us to just pick up and use on the morning of the wedding. Everything we wanted from a florist!
  • Stacey
    Stacey G. Married on 06/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn’t of asked for better!

Shannon made my vision a reality! From my bridal bouquet to every flower it was EXACTY what I had envisioned! I couldn’t have asked for any better! She went above and beyond to make the venue look the best it had ever looked according to many of my guests! The pictures speak for themselves! Thank you Shannon for making my day the absolute best I could ever ask for!
    Teiah Married on 12/21/2019

Beautiful!!!

We ordered corsages, boutonnières, and bouquets for our ceremony. The flowers were gorgeous and couldn’t have been more perfect for our simple ceremony. Shannon is a pleasure to work with and whatever you can think of for florals, she’s absolutely capable of creating it. Would highly recommend her to anyone needing flowers!
    Rachel S. Married on 12/14/2019

Absolutely Beautiful Flowers!

Shannon was very friendly and helpful! She made sure we were happy with everything! Everything from the bouquets and the boutonnieres, to the table arrangements and the alter arrangements were perfect! Beyond happy! She even checked with us when she had an idea about adding a greenery to the arrangement! Highly recommend!
    Clarissa P. Married on 11/30/2019

Winter Berry Boho Dream

Shannon created the wedding floral of my dreams! She perfectly executed everything I envisioned. We also rented drapery from Shannon and it absolutely beautiful as made the venue romantic and whimsical. She is so friendly and easy to work with! She made herself available to communicate via text which was extremely helpful because my husband and I both teach and coach. I would hands down recommend her services!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey G. Married on 11/28/2019

Best Florist!

Shannon was so professional and always answered all of our questions. She made our wedding day so amazing! The flowers were everything I dreamed of and the drapes and lighting were breathtaking!
  • Kelli
    Kelli K. Married on 11/08/2019

Just Amazing!

I used wood flowers, and Shannon arranged them beautifully! I couldn't have been happier with the result.
    Brittany Married on 10/19/2019

Great Communication for Out of State Couple

We worked with Shannon for our wedding in October 2019. I found her here on WeddingWire, but I am from the Chicago area, so I was nervous how wedding planning was going to work from farther away. It went beautifully thanks to Shannon. She was so sweet through the whole process, understood what I was saying by simple pictures and trying to describe things over the phone. The price was right and she was amazing to work with and the bouquets were gorg! Definitely recommend her for your wedding floral needs!

Shannon's Custom Florals's reply:

Thank you so much. We appreciate you. Love the pics ! I’ll share them on my social media pages. You all were gorgeous!!!
  • Linsey
    Linsey H. Married on 09/14/2019

The Best Florist

She went above and beyond to make sure everything was ready for my day! I had a vendor that did not come prepared to drape my venue with the correct drapes, and she sent someone out to drape it and make sure it was right! She wasn't even the one I went through to get drapery. She was awesome. Everything was done on time. Communication was great. I had an idea of what I wanted in my head, but could not find any pictures to show her. We sat down together and talked about flowers, and she came up with a beautiful bouquet and matching arbor flowers. They were better than I imagined. Everything was fresh and beautiful. I do not have a single complaint--only praise!
  • Kelly
    Kelly B. Married on 09/07/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beyond easy to work with. I showed Shannon a couple images and I feel like she knew exactly what I wanted. She make it so easy and her work is amazing

Shannon does amazing work! All the flowers and drapery were everything I could have imagined and so much more. Thank you Shannon!
    Paulena Married on 08/15/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Shannon and her crew done amazing job on our wedding decor! We had so many compliments. I would definitely recommend Shannon's Custom Floral for wedding decor...She is amazing and will do a fine job!!!
  • Alexis
    Alexis Married on 06/08/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The flowers were gorgeous!

Shannon is amazing she knows how to take your dream and make it into a reality. She did an amazing job could not have asked for anything better.
    Victoria Married on 04/20/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

LOVED my flowers from Shannon's!!

My flowers from Shannon's Custom Florals were PERFECT. I literally showed her like 3 photos trying to convey what I had imagined in my head and she created the most beautiful arrangements for our bouquets and table arrangements. I wanted to incorporate succulents into our flowers and she executed my request with ease. Everyone was complimenting how good everything looked. It was so beautiful and I would not have changed a thing!! Thank you!!
    Skyler L. Married on 12/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful ceremony and reception!

My wedding was absolutely beautiful. Everyone gave us so many compliments, and it was all because of Shannon!!!
  • Sophie
    Sophie Married on 09/29/2018

Floral and Draping

Shannon was absolutely incredible to work with! She helped make the our vision of the perfect day come to life with her florals and drapery. She went above and beyond to cater to our needs, and made sure to stick within our allotted budget. If you need drapery or floral or any kind, I would highly recommend Shannon. She is absolutely incredible at what she does!
  • Jenny
    Jenny Married on 08/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect wedding and reception flowers!

Shannon did such an amazing job on my wedding flowers and brought out my vision perfectly!! It was the perfect blend of simple, elegant, and unique. She did a great job of working with my budget and making our wedding day beautiful. Thanks Shannon!!
    Ashley Married on 03/10/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Shannon did an AMAZING job bringing my vision to life. When we met I just had pictures of things I liked and she was able make those pictures a reality. The flowers made our wedding day so beautiful and extra special. She was great at communicating throughout the process. We ended up not ordering babies breath flowers form her because we felt they were over priced. Overall, Shannon did an amazing job and I would recommend her to any bride!
    Tracy Married on 11/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Shannon turned my dream bouquet into reality! I told her the colors I was using and the greenery I love, and she took it all from there. She definitely knows what she's doing and I am so happy with everything she did to make our wedding day perfect! We also used Shannon for our altar drapery and chandelier. It was absolutely stunning and we got complimented on it all night long. She's very quick to respond to any questions or concerns you may have! We would definitely recommend her!
    Erin Married on 10/20/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We love Shannon’s! From the time we met to the day of the wedding she was so great to us. Gave us everything we wanted and more!
illustration stars