Shannon's Custom Florals Reviews

Shannon's Custom Florals 4
Shannon's Custom Florals 5

Clarissa Pohlman · Married on 11/30/2019

Winter Berry Boho Dream

Shannon created the wedding floral of my dreams! She perfectly executed everything I envisioned. We also rented drapery from Shannon and it absolutely beautiful as made the venue romantic and whimsical. She is so friendly and easy to work with! She made herself available to communicate via text which was extremely helpful because my husband and I both teach and coach. I would hands down recommend her services!

Shannon's Custom Florals 6
    Shannon's Custom Florals 7
    Shannon's Custom Florals 8
    Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Greer · Married on 11/28/2019

Best Florist!

Shannon was so professional and always answered all of our questions. She made our wedding day so amazing! The flowers were everything I dreamed of and the drapes and lighting were breathtaking!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Linsey

Linsey Howard · Married on 09/14/2019

The Best Florist

She went above and beyond to make sure everything was ready for my day! I had a vendor that did not come prepared to drape my venue with the correct drapes, and she sent someone out to drape it and make sure it was right! She wasn't even the one I went through to get drapery. She was awesome. Everything was done on time. Communication was great. I had an idea of what I wanted in my head, but could not find any pictures to show her. We sat down together and talked about flowers, and she came up with a beautiful bouquet and matching arbor flowers. They were better than I imagined. Everything was fresh and beautiful. I do not have a single complaint--only praise!

Shannon's Custom Florals 9
    Shannon's Custom Florals 19
    Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Bock · Married on 09/07/2019

Beyond easy to work with. I showed Shannon a couple images and I feel like she knew exactly what I wanted. She make it so easy and her work is amazing

Shannon does amazing work! All the flowers and drapery were everything I could have imagined and so much more. Thank you Shannon!

Shannon's Custom Florals 20
    Shannon's Custom Florals 21
    Shannon's Custom Florals 22
    Shannon's Custom Florals 23
    Sent on 09/26/2019

paulena · Married on 08/15/2019

Shannon and her crew done amazing job on our wedding decor! We had so many compliments. I would definitely recommend Shannon's Custom Floral for wedding decor...She is amazing and will do a fine job!!!

Sent on 07/21/2014
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 06/08/2019

The flowers were gorgeous!

Shannon is amazing she knows how to take your dream and make it into a reality. She did an amazing job could not have asked for anything better.

Shannon's Custom Florals 24
    Shannon's Custom Florals 25
    Sent on 07/23/2019

Victoria · Married on 04/20/2019

LOVED my flowers from Shannon's!!

My flowers from Shannon's Custom Florals were PERFECT. I literally showed her like 3 photos trying to convey what I had imagined in my head and she created the most beautiful arrangements for our bouquets and table arrangements. I wanted to incorporate succulents into our flowers and she executed my request with ease. Everyone was complimenting how good everything looked. It was so beautiful and I would not have changed a thing!! Thank you!!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Skyler Lambton · Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful ceremony and reception!

My wedding was absolutely beautiful. Everyone gave us so many compliments, and it was all because of Shannon!!!

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Sophie

Sophie · Married on 09/29/2018

Floral and Draping

Shannon was absolutely incredible to work with! She helped make the our vision of the perfect day come to life with her florals and drapery. She went above and beyond to cater to our needs, and made sure to stick within our allotted budget. If you need drapery or floral or any kind, I would highly recommend Shannon. She is absolutely incredible at what she does!

Shannon's Custom Florals 26
    Shannon's Custom Florals 32
    Sent on 03/12/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 08/18/2018

Perfect wedding and reception flowers!

Shannon did such an amazing job on my wedding flowers and brought out my vision perfectly!! It was the perfect blend of simple, elegant, and unique. She did a great job of working with my budget and making our wedding day beautiful. Thanks Shannon!!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Ashley · Married on 03/10/2018

Shannon did an AMAZING job bringing my vision to life. When we met I just had pictures of things I liked and she was able make those pictures a reality. The flowers made our wedding day so beautiful and extra special. She was great at communicating throughout the process. We ended up not ordering babies breath flowers form her because we felt they were over priced. Overall, Shannon did an amazing job and I would recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Tracy · Married on 11/11/2017

Shannon turned my dream bouquet into reality! I told her the colors I was using and the greenery I love, and she took it all from there. She definitely knows what she's doing and I am so happy with everything she did to make our wedding day perfect! We also used Shannon for our altar drapery and chandelier. It was absolutely stunning and we got complimented on it all night long. She's very quick to respond to any questions or concerns you may have! We would definitely recommend her!

Shannon's Custom Florals 33
    Sent on 12/06/2017

Erin · Married on 10/20/2017

We love Shannon’s! From the time we met to the day of the wedding she was so great to us. Gave us everything we wanted and more!

Shannon's Custom Florals 34
    Sent on 12/11/2017

aileen · Married on 10/07/2017

Shannon was absolutely amazing! She made sure to take her time to ensure that our wedding decor and flowers were everything that we were envisioning. She was able to incorporate some of my own items in with the centerpieces and they were stunning! Everyone complimented the flowers and centerpieces.

Shannon was incredibly friendly and easy to work with. She made the whole process easy for us and I would highly recommend her to anyone in the process of planning a wedding.

Photos by Captured By Cory

Shannon's Custom Florals 35
    Shannon's Custom Florals 36
    Shannon's Custom Florals 37
    Sent on 11/02/2017

Ciera · Married on 10/07/2017

I met Shannon at a local bridal show at her store "The Wedding Collection". She is so helpful in achieving of what the bride wants. Everything I envisioned was perfected. I showed her multiple photos and she even swapped ideas to make it unique. She is very helpful and will even text you if you forget something, she's easy to talk to!! She does a fabulous job and will come set up and take down the florals she put up. I would highly recommend using Shannon's for a high quality professional florist.

Shannon's Custom Florals 38
    Shannon's Custom Florals 45
    Shannon's Custom Florals 46
    Sent on 12/29/2017

Mira · Married on 10/07/2017

Shannon’s was absolutely amazing to work with. Professional and prompt and true artists. The draping they did for my daughters wedding was unbelievable. True artistry!!!!! I would recommend them 100%!!!!

Shannon's Custom Florals 47
    Shannon's Custom Florals 48
    Shannon's Custom Florals 49
    Sent on 02/26/2018

Chelsy · Married on 09/08/2017

Shannon is simply amazing! I showed her a few pictures of what I was thinking and she took the idea and ran with it! My flowers turned out better than I could imagine! I received so many compliments from guests about all the floral arrangements and the bouquets. Shannon was also able to make a floral arrangement around a large elk antler I had. I gave her a general idea of what I wanted and it turned out awesome!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Shannon's Custom Florals's reply:

Thank you so much. I loved what you picked out and enjoyed putting it together for you. ❤️

Stacy · Married on 07/07/2017

Shannon is so professional! She went above and beyond to make our daughter's wedding absolutley perfect. She provides a very calming presence from the initial planning meeting right down to delivery of breathtaking flowers. She takes all the work out of it for the bride and mother of the bride. She brought everything and came and picked up everything immediately afterwards. She is absolutley the best and if you use Shannon's Custom Floral you will not be sorry!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Paige · Married on 07/01/2017

Shannon is truly gifted with the talent she has. She took a dream and made it a reality and even better than what I dreamed. She made my wedding look like it was right out of a fairytale. She treats her brides with the best service and listens to what they want in their wedding. We wouldn’t of had such an amazing day if it weren’t for her!

Shannon's Custom Florals 50
    Sent on 12/08/2017

Angie · Married on 06/17/2017

Shannon did all the flowers and custom drapery for my daughter's wedding. She takes your vision and makes it a reality. My daughter's words were "Mom, this is truly my Fairy Tale wedding!" We would definitely recommend her and would use her again for any floral or decorating needs. Thanks Shannon!!!! You helped make the day so special!

Shannon's Custom Florals 51
    Shannon's Custom Florals 52
    Shannon's Custom Florals 53
    Sent on 12/08/2017

Angi · Married on 06/03/2017

Shannon made my vision come to life. Very friendly, good quality. Quick to respond. Has lots of pictures of past work, get ideas.

Shannon's Custom Florals 54
    Sent on 12/09/2017

Sadie · Married on 05/27/2017

Shannon brought my ideas to LIFE for our wedding day! I knew she would provide us with beautiful work but when I saw our centerpieces the day of, I was blown away! She created beautiful arrangements for our ceremony and centerpieces and created a stunning backdrop for our head table. She was so helpful during our meetings, answered all of my questions and was so patient as we sorted out our budget and what we were looking for in our decor. She exceeded my expectations and made our ceremony and reception absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Paige · Married on 05/20/2017

Shannon did an amazing job creating the floral arrangements for my wedding!

Shannon's Custom Florals 55
    Shannon's Custom Florals 56
    Shannon's Custom Florals 57
    Sent on 12/13/2017

Miranda · Married on 01/21/2017

Shannon will not let you down. You can trust her opinion and she will most definitely make any venue absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't have been more pleased!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Courtney · Married on 11/18/2016

Shannon took my very vague ideas and ran with them to create EXACTLY what I had pictured and wanted in my head. I could not have been more pleased or happy with my experience!

Sent on 12/05/2016