Shannon's Custom Florals Reviews

102 | Springfield, MO

102 Reviews for Shannon's Custom Florals

Teiah · Married on 12/21/2019

Beautiful!!!

We ordered corsages, boutonnières, and bouquets for our ceremony. The flowers were gorgeous and couldn’t have been more perfect for our simple ceremony. Shannon is a pleasure to work with and whatever you can think of for florals, she’s absolutely capable of creating it. Would highly recommend her to anyone needing flowers!

Sent on 12/22/2019

Rachel Skidmore · Married on 12/14/2019

Absolutely Beautiful Flowers!

Shannon was very friendly and helpful! She made sure we were happy with everything! Everything from the bouquets and the boutonnieres, to the table arrangements and the alter arrangements were perfect! Beyond happy! She even checked with us when she had an idea about adding a greenery to the arrangement! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Clarissa Pohlman · Married on 11/30/2019

Winter Berry Boho Dream

Shannon created the wedding floral of my dreams! She perfectly executed everything I envisioned. We also rented drapery from Shannon and it absolutely beautiful as made the venue romantic and whimsical. She is so friendly and easy to work with! She made herself available to communicate via text which was extremely helpful because my husband and I both teach and coach. I would hands down recommend her services!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Greer · Married on 11/28/2019

Best Florist!

Shannon was so professional and always answered all of our questions. She made our wedding day so amazing! The flowers were everything I dreamed of and the drapes and lighting were breathtaking!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Kelli

Kelli Kuhl-Long · Married on 11/08/2019

Just Amazing!

I used wood flowers, and Shannon arranged them beautifully! I couldn't have been happier with the result.

Sent on 12/27/2019

Brittany · Married on 10/19/2019

Great Communication for Out of State Couple

We worked with Shannon for our wedding in October 2019. I found her here on WeddingWire, but I am from the Chicago area, so I was nervous how wedding planning was going to work from farther away. It went beautifully thanks to Shannon. She was so sweet through the whole process, understood what I was saying by simple pictures and trying to describe things over the phone. The price was right and she was amazing to work with and the bouquets were gorg! Definitely recommend her for your wedding floral needs!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Shannon's Custom Florals's reply:

Thank you so much. We appreciate you. Love the pics ! I’ll share them on my social media pages. You all were gorgeous!!!
  • Linsey

Linsey Howard · Married on 09/14/2019

The Best Florist

She went above and beyond to make sure everything was ready for my day! I had a vendor that did not come prepared to drape my venue with the correct drapes, and she sent someone out to drape it and make sure it was right! She wasn't even the one I went through to get drapery. She was awesome. Everything was done on time. Communication was great. I had an idea of what I wanted in my head, but could not find any pictures to show her. We sat down together and talked about flowers, and she came up with a beautiful bouquet and matching arbor flowers. They were better than I imagined. Everything was fresh and beautiful. I do not have a single complaint--only praise!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Bock · Married on 09/07/2019

Beyond easy to work with. I showed Shannon a couple images and I feel like she knew exactly what I wanted. She make it so easy and her work is amazing

Shannon does amazing work! All the flowers and drapery were everything I could have imagined and so much more. Thank you Shannon!

Sent on 09/26/2019

paulena · Married on 08/15/2019

Shannon and her crew done amazing job on our wedding decor! We had so many compliments. I would definitely recommend Shannon's Custom Floral for wedding decor...She is amazing and will do a fine job!!!

Sent on 07/21/2014
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 06/08/2019

The flowers were gorgeous!

Shannon is amazing she knows how to take your dream and make it into a reality. She did an amazing job could not have asked for anything better.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Victoria · Married on 04/20/2019

LOVED my flowers from Shannon's!!

My flowers from Shannon's Custom Florals were PERFECT. I literally showed her like 3 photos trying to convey what I had imagined in my head and she created the most beautiful arrangements for our bouquets and table arrangements. I wanted to incorporate succulents into our flowers and she executed my request with ease. Everyone was complimenting how good everything looked. It was so beautiful and I would not have changed a thing!! Thank you!!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Skyler Lambton · Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful ceremony and reception!

My wedding was absolutely beautiful. Everyone gave us so many compliments, and it was all because of Shannon!!!

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Sophie

Sophie · Married on 09/29/2018

Floral and Draping

Shannon was absolutely incredible to work with! She helped make the our vision of the perfect day come to life with her florals and drapery. She went above and beyond to cater to our needs, and made sure to stick within our allotted budget. If you need drapery or floral or any kind, I would highly recommend Shannon. She is absolutely incredible at what she does!

Sent on 03/12/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 08/18/2018

Perfect wedding and reception flowers!

Shannon did such an amazing job on my wedding flowers and brought out my vision perfectly!! It was the perfect blend of simple, elegant, and unique. She did a great job of working with my budget and making our wedding day beautiful. Thanks Shannon!!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Ashley · Married on 03/10/2018

Shannon did an AMAZING job bringing my vision to life. When we met I just had pictures of things I liked and she was able make those pictures a reality. The flowers made our wedding day so beautiful and extra special. She was great at communicating throughout the process. We ended up not ordering babies breath flowers form her because we felt they were over priced. Overall, Shannon did an amazing job and I would recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Tracy · Married on 11/11/2017

Shannon turned my dream bouquet into reality! I told her the colors I was using and the greenery I love, and she took it all from there. She definitely knows what she's doing and I am so happy with everything she did to make our wedding day perfect! We also used Shannon for our altar drapery and chandelier. It was absolutely stunning and we got complimented on it all night long. She's very quick to respond to any questions or concerns you may have! We would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Erin · Married on 10/20/2017

We love Shannon’s! From the time we met to the day of the wedding she was so great to us. Gave us everything we wanted and more!

Sent on 12/11/2017

aileen · Married on 10/07/2017

Shannon was absolutely amazing! She made sure to take her time to ensure that our wedding decor and flowers were everything that we were envisioning. She was able to incorporate some of my own items in with the centerpieces and they were stunning! Everyone complimented the flowers and centerpieces.

Shannon was incredibly friendly and easy to work with. She made the whole process easy for us and I would highly recommend her to anyone in the process of planning a wedding.

Photos by Captured By Cory

Sent on 11/02/2017

Ciera · Married on 10/07/2017

I met Shannon at a local bridal show at her store "The Wedding Collection". She is so helpful in achieving of what the bride wants. Everything I envisioned was perfected. I showed her multiple photos and she even swapped ideas to make it unique. She is very helpful and will even text you if you forget something, she's easy to talk to!! She does a fabulous job and will come set up and take down the florals she put up. I would highly recommend using Shannon's for a high quality professional florist.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Mira · Married on 10/07/2017

Shannon’s was absolutely amazing to work with. Professional and prompt and true artists. The draping they did for my daughters wedding was unbelievable. True artistry!!!!! I would recommend them 100%!!!!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Chelsy · Married on 09/08/2017

Shannon is simply amazing! I showed her a few pictures of what I was thinking and she took the idea and ran with it! My flowers turned out better than I could imagine! I received so many compliments from guests about all the floral arrangements and the bouquets. Shannon was also able to make a floral arrangement around a large elk antler I had. I gave her a general idea of what I wanted and it turned out awesome!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Shannon's Custom Florals's reply:

Thank you so much. I loved what you picked out and enjoyed putting it together for you. ❤️

Stacy · Married on 07/07/2017

Shannon is so professional! She went above and beyond to make our daughter's wedding absolutley perfect. She provides a very calming presence from the initial planning meeting right down to delivery of breathtaking flowers. She takes all the work out of it for the bride and mother of the bride. She brought everything and came and picked up everything immediately afterwards. She is absolutley the best and if you use Shannon's Custom Floral you will not be sorry!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Paige · Married on 07/01/2017

Shannon is truly gifted with the talent she has. She took a dream and made it a reality and even better than what I dreamed. She made my wedding look like it was right out of a fairytale. She treats her brides with the best service and listens to what they want in their wedding. We wouldn’t of had such an amazing day if it weren’t for her!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Angie · Married on 06/17/2017

Shannon did all the flowers and custom drapery for my daughter's wedding. She takes your vision and makes it a reality. My daughter's words were "Mom, this is truly my Fairy Tale wedding!" We would definitely recommend her and would use her again for any floral or decorating needs. Thanks Shannon!!!! You helped make the day so special!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Angi · Married on 06/03/2017

Shannon made my vision come to life. Very friendly, good quality. Quick to respond. Has lots of pictures of past work, get ideas.

Sent on 12/09/2017