Shannon's Custom Florals Reviews

88 | Springfield, MO

88 Reviews for Shannon's Custom Florals

88 Shannon's Custom Florals Reviews

paulena · Getting married on 08/15/2019

Shannon and her crew done amazing job on our wedding decor! We had so many compliments. I would definitely recommend Shannon's Custom Floral for wedding decor...She is amazing and will do a fine job!!!

Ashley · Married on 03/10/2018

Shannon did an AMAZING job bringing my vision to life. When we met I just had pictures of things I liked and she was able make those pictures a reality. The flowers made our wedding day so beautiful and extra special. She was great at communicating throughout the process. We ended up not ordering babies breath flowers form her because we felt they were over priced. Overall, Shannon did an amazing job and I would recommend her to any bride!

Tracy · Married on 11/11/2017

Shannon turned my dream bouquet into reality! I told her the colors I was using and the greenery I love, and she took it all from there. She definitely knows what she's doing and I am so happy with everything she did to make our wedding day perfect! We also used Shannon for our altar drapery and chandelier. It was absolutely stunning and we got complimented on it all night long. She's very quick to respond to any questions or concerns you may have! We would definitely recommend her!

Shannon's Custom Florals 1

Erin · Married on 10/20/2017

We love Shannon’s! From the time we met to the day of the wedding she was so great to us. Gave us everything we wanted and more!

Shannon's Custom Florals 2

aileen · Married on 10/07/2017

Shannon was absolutely amazing! She made sure to take her time to ensure that our wedding decor and flowers were everything that we were envisioning. She was able to incorporate some of my own items in with the centerpieces and they were stunning! Everyone complimented the flowers and centerpieces.

Shannon was incredibly friendly and easy to work with. She made the whole process easy for us and I would highly recommend her to anyone in the process of planning a wedding.

Photos by Captured By Cory

Shannon's Custom Florals 3
    Shannon's Custom Florals 4
    Shannon's Custom Florals 5

Ciera · Married on 10/07/2017

I met Shannon at a local bridal show at her store "The Wedding Collection". She is so helpful in achieving of what the bride wants. Everything I envisioned was perfected. I showed her multiple photos and she even swapped ideas to make it unique. She is very helpful and will even text you if you forget something, she's easy to talk to!! She does a fabulous job and will come set up and take down the florals she put up. I would highly recommend using Shannon's for a high quality professional florist.

Shannon's Custom Florals 6
    Shannon's Custom Florals 12
    Shannon's Custom Florals 13
    Shannon's Custom Florals 14

Mira · Married on 10/07/2017

Shannon’s was absolutely amazing to work with. Professional and prompt and true artists. The draping they did for my daughters wedding was unbelievable. True artistry!!!!! I would recommend them 100%!!!!

Shannon's Custom Florals 15
    Shannon's Custom Florals 16
    Shannon's Custom Florals 17

Chelsy · Married on 09/08/2017

Shannon is simply amazing! I showed her a few pictures of what I was thinking and she took the idea and ran with it! My flowers turned out better than I could imagine! I received so many compliments from guests about all the floral arrangements and the bouquets. Shannon was also able to make a floral arrangement around a large elk antler I had. I gave her a general idea of what I wanted and it turned out awesome!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Shannon's Custom Florals's reply:

Thank you so much. I loved what you picked out and enjoyed putting it together for you. ❤️

Stacy · Married on 07/07/2017

Shannon is so professional! She went above and beyond to make our daughter's wedding absolutley perfect. She provides a very calming presence from the initial planning meeting right down to delivery of breathtaking flowers. She takes all the work out of it for the bride and mother of the bride. She brought everything and came and picked up everything immediately afterwards. She is absolutley the best and if you use Shannon's Custom Floral you will not be sorry!

Paige · Married on 07/01/2017

Shannon is truly gifted with the talent she has. She took a dream and made it a reality and even better than what I dreamed. She made my wedding look like it was right out of a fairytale. She treats her brides with the best service and listens to what they want in their wedding. We wouldn’t of had such an amazing day if it weren’t for her!

Shannon's Custom Florals 18

Angie · Married on 06/17/2017

Shannon did all the flowers and custom drapery for my daughter's wedding. She takes your vision and makes it a reality. My daughter's words were "Mom, this is truly my Fairy Tale wedding!" We would definitely recommend her and would use her again for any floral or decorating needs. Thanks Shannon!!!! You helped make the day so special!

Shannon's Custom Florals 19
    Shannon's Custom Florals 20
    Shannon's Custom Florals 21

Angi · Married on 06/03/2017

Shannon made my vision come to life. Very friendly, good quality. Quick to respond. Has lots of pictures of past work, get ideas.

Shannon's Custom Florals 22

Sadie · Married on 05/27/2017

Shannon brought my ideas to LIFE for our wedding day! I knew she would provide us with beautiful work but when I saw our centerpieces the day of, I was blown away! She created beautiful arrangements for our ceremony and centerpieces and created a stunning backdrop for our head table. She was so helpful during our meetings, answered all of my questions and was so patient as we sorted out our budget and what we were looking for in our decor. She exceeded my expectations and made our ceremony and reception absolutely gorgeous!

Paige · Married on 05/20/2017

Shannon did an amazing job creating the floral arrangements for my wedding!

Shannon's Custom Florals 23
    Shannon's Custom Florals 24
    Shannon's Custom Florals 25

Miranda · Married on 01/21/2017

Shannon will not let you down. You can trust her opinion and she will most definitely make any venue absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't have been more pleased!

Courtney · Married on 11/18/2016

Shannon took my very vague ideas and ran with them to create EXACTLY what I had pictured and wanted in my head. I could not have been more pleased or happy with my experience!

Cara · Married on 10/29/2016

As a local wedding DJ professional, I have known Shannon & Jeff for a very long time. I have worked along side them for 13+ years. I have watched them make brides happy and venues beautiful. When it was time to plan MY wedding, there wasn't a doubt in my mind who I would use for my flowers and venue décor. Shannon met with me, took my thoughts & opinions, and turned them into ideas. She showed me pictures, examples, etc. Throughout my planning process, she would send me pictures of ideas when they came to her. I received SO MANY compliments on our wedding. Everything turned out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. My bouquets were breathtaking and she was able to work with my budget to make our venue look exactly how I wanted. More than anything, I just want to tell brides how HUGELY IMPORTANT it is to hire professionals. I didn't spend ANY time and I didn't have to ask my friends/family to spend ANY time decorating, setting up, etc. We were all able to just enjoy the day. I didn't worry about anything. I think there is so much to be said for that type of piece of mind. Shannon & Jeff, THANK YOU. For any of you reading this review, please remember that there is most certainly monetary value that can be placed on hiring professionals (like Jeff & Shannon) to help make your wedding day as stress free as possible.

Shannon was absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding flowers. Everything was so simple and effortless! She took care of us from beginning to end and delivered beautiful results. We received so many compliments on our arrangements and bouquets. I didn't have to worry about a thing and Shannon was always very quick to respond when I had questions or wanted to go over the order. It was just fabulous working with her and I would recommend her to anyone! I only wish she was closer to us so we could use her more often!

Ellie · Married on 07/24/2016

I LOVE Shannon! She did my bouquet, floral halos for the bridesmaids, centerpieces for tables, and the most amazing greenery that hung over the ceremony. First, I booked only weeks before my wedding and Shannon never shamed me for this. Second, I changed my mind after our first consultation and she changed with ease. She was 100% organized and gave me prices for each item within 30min of meeting her. Working with her was a stress relief and I'm so glad I was able to say this is what I want and show up the day of to find it even better than what I had imagined. Also, she is very easy to communicate with after booking. If she or I had a question text was quick and easy. I would use her again in a heartbeat!

Jessica · Married on 07/23/2016

I can't say enough about Shannon! She was absolutely amazing to work with. From the moment I met her, I knew that she was going to work well with me. We sat down and talked a lot about the day, and she got to know my husband's and my personalities. She figured out what best suited us, and what would go with our theme. I was blown away by the finished product. I would HIGHLY recommend Shannon to anyone looking for flowers and decoration.

Aspects of planning a wedding can be stressful... Trust me, I know! Ha But I can tell you this, the one thing I was not stressed about were my flowers! Shannon truly did an amazing job from start to finish. I've also had friends who have used Shannon and they were equally as impressed with her professional service and beautiful creativity.

Brandy · Married on 06/04/2016

Shannon was great to work with and her decor was awesome. I also did my flowers through her and loved them!

Chelsea · Married on 06/03/2016

Shannon was great to work with and my bouquet, center piece flowers, and floral arch arrangements turned out better than I could have ever invisioned! It was beautiful!!! Highly recommend!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/27/2016

Shannon’s work is truly amazing and she’s so easy and fun to work with. She worked with me and my husband to make our day as magical and beautiful as possible. I had an idea of my wedding in my head but we had a tight budget to work with and she was able to make that budget work so beautifully and made my idea a reality. Her flowers are beautiful masterpieces and her decor rentals were perfect and exactly what I had invisioned for my special day. I would highly recommend using Shannon for your wedding!

Shannon's Custom Florals 26
    Shannon's Custom Florals 27
    Shannon's Custom Florals 28
    Shannon's Custom Florals 29

Tara · Married on 05/22/2016

The flowers were beautiful! Shannon was very helpful and professional! She made it stress free and I didn't have to take care of anything. Thank you!