Shannon Z Photography Reviews

24 | Kenosha, WI

24 Reviews for Shannon Z Photography

Emily Weddel · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing!!!

Shannon is phenomenal!!! She shot our engagement photos and wedding day photos. Shannon was easy to communicate with, made us feel so comfortable while working with her, and we got all of our photos back quickly. Shannon went above and beyond to perfectly capture our wedding day and we will cherish these amazing photos for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Krista Schuette · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing!!!

Shannon is absolutely amazing! Choosing a photographer for our wedding was one of the most challenging decisions because the photos help you to relive the day, and we wanted to make sure we were making the right choice and choosing the right person for the job. And we did! Shannon took stunning photos and was able to capture beautiful moments that we didn't even realize were happening. From start to finish Shannon has been a dream to work with. She is so kind, fun, professional, responsive, accommodating, and thorough! She even put together a day of timeline for us to help keep our day organized and on track. I couldn't be happier that we got to work with Shannon a few weeks ago, and my husband and I constantly get compliments on our photos and what a great job our photographer did. When the time comes for us to have professional photos again, I will 100% ask Shannon to be our photographer!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Jordyn

Jordyn · Married on 06/01/2019

A dream to work with!

If you’re still deciding on your photographer you can stop now! Choose Shannon and rest assured that your big day will be captured beautifully and just the way YOU want it to be. Shannon is highly organized, a great communicator, and makes taking pictures fun!

I was amazed at how quickly she worked while still capturing all the shots we wanted so beautifully. She worked with us to find out what we wanted and then made quick decisions and gave our wedding party simple directions to make the session light and fun. She also was so complimentary of all of us that you could see our confidence shining through. My husband and I are very casual people and we really just wanted pictures that captured our day as it was and who we are everyday. She managed to do that so perfectly while still making it special!

I also was so happy with the value of her services. I found her pricing to be well worth it! She had our pictures back to us SO fast, posted a short slideshow she put together, offered ordering directly through her or a recommended site if you want to do it on your own, and the package we selected included photo book. We had everything from her before we landed from our honeymoon and it was all beautiful.

You can’t go wrong with Shannon!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Sara · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Wedding Photographer

We can't thank Shannon Z enough for all she did to capture the beauty of our wedding day and we can't say enough about how truly amazing her work is. Shannon is so talented, fun, professional, reliable, and easy to work with. Shannon truly takes time to get to know you and understand how she can help make your day perfect. Shannon goes above and beyond, helping with timelines and making sure all details are in order. We received so many compliments from friends and family about Shannon and her wonderful photos. Our wedding was perfect, and we're so lucky that she could be part of it. Thank you Shannon!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Michelle · Married on 10/29/2016

I can't quite put into words how happy my husband and I are that we chose Shannon Z Photography for our wedding photographer but I will certainly try! Shannon was so kind, organized, and helpful when planning for the wedding. She was able to help us set up a timeline for the day and figure out everything we needed ahead of time. She was also so great on the day of! She kept everyone in line, but made it a fun time too. She also brought some of her own creative ideas to the table, and they were prefect! We received the pictures after the wedding very quickly which was great! I've received compliments from everyone who sees the photos, saying that they're some of the best wedding photos they've ever seen! I know spending money on a photographer can seem like a daunting thing, but I haven't regretted a single penny we spent hiring Shannon! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 12/09/2016
  • W

Wesley · Married on 10/29/2016

Shannon was absolutely wonderful. She didn't just take pictures-- she was a creative advisor and a constant cheerleader. From day one she was continually making us feel like the greatest couple ever and she constantly reminded us to enjoy every second of our wedding day, taking any stress onto herself. The pictures were lovely and, at times, pleasantly surprising. Just the right mix of professional and fun, Shannon went above and beyond to make sure we remembered our special day with fondness.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Christina · Married on 10/22/2016

Shannon was a complete pleasure to work with. Our wedding pictures are stunning. She also did our engagement photos which she promptly sent a canvas so we could use it as a guestbook at our reception. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!! Thanks Shannon!
    Christina and Mike Gabbard

Sent on 12/11/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/04/2016

I honestly can't say enough about Shannon. She does amazing work and captured all of the special moments of our wedding day. She did both our engagement and wedding photos. Not only does she do amazing work but she is so thoughtful too. She sent a hand-written thank you note after we booked her and a couple weeks before the wedding she sent us a Starbucks gift card. She understands wedding planning is stressful and wanted my now husband and I to take some time away from the planning to really just enjoy each other. It was a nice reminder what this is all about, planning a wedding can be overwhelming so I really feel every couple needs that. We got a sneak peak and highlight video back days after the wedding and all of our pictures were done about a week after the wedding. High quality photos and very quick turn around which is nice, I have had a couple friends who waited months to get theirs back. I highly recommend Shannon for any of your photography needs! Our wedding day was amazing, I wish I could go back and relive that day over and over again. Luckily we can through our pictures, she covered every moment and every detail of the day. Thank you Shannon!

Oh and just the other day we got a couple prints of our wedding in the mail from Shannon, she was trying out a new printing company and thought we may want to keep them! So Sweet!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/05/2016

Shannon was amazing to work with from the day I contacted her. She has phenomenal photography skills, she is professional, and is truly passionate about her work. Instead of having to wait months to see my pictures, Shannon gave me my finished wedding photos LESS than TWO WEEKS after my wedding. We are IN LOVE with all of our photos and so are our guests! I highly recommend Shannon Z Photography to anyone who needs a photographer for any event.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/10/2016

I can’t even put into words how much I loved having Shannon Z Photography capture our wedding day. I went on Thumbtack.com and put a bid in for a photographer. I quickly received a response back from Shannon assuring me she could capture the pictures I wanted at a price I was comfortable with. I looked around for a little bit after getting the bid from Shannon but always came back to her. The pictures on her website were amazing, only worry of mine is if we could have such wonderful pictures. Being an overweight person, I am always critical about what I look like in pictures.
    Moving on to the wedding day, Shannon came to the church and checked in with my husband. She immediately went to work, capturing all the pictures on my list (it was a long list). I have to say I am so impressed with Shannon not only because of the beautiful pictures she took but also how she went up and beyond. When getting ready she told me the chalkboard for the memorial I wanted wasn’t displayed. I told her where it was located and she ran to get it to put it out. We had flowers for the guys to put on their suits and she put them on for them. During our lunch I was standing in front of a fan when she came over and lifted up my dress a little so air would go under all the layers of my wedding dress. During the whole celebration she asked my husband and I if there were any other picture I wanted to capture.
    I received a sneak peak of our pictures 4 days after our wedding and couldn’t have been happier. The creativity Shannon used was amazing. She even laid down in the sand at the beach in order to get the angle she wanted. Then a few days after that she had all the photos ready to view! We even received our USB with all pictures before we went on our honeymoon 2 weeks later. With so many photographers’ out there, you will not find a photographer that goes above and

Sent on 08/04/2016

Tracy · Married on 07/09/2016

Shannon was so wonderful to work with! She is very passionate about her work and this was shown in both her professionalism and quality of product. I became familiar with Shannon and the work she did with my brother and sister-in-law. I saw her work and immediately recognized her ability to capture a moment. It was these candid shots that convinced me that she was the right photographer for our wedding. After booking Shannon, she sent us a little relaxation care package with a handwritten note letting us know that we should enjoy this time, relax, and that she had everything under control. It was little things like this that showed us Shannon is more than just someone coming to take pictures; she is a photographer that truly wanted to capture every moment of our special day so we could enjoy it for years to come.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Melissa · Married on 07/02/2016

My husband and I are very glad that we found Shannon! We live out of the area so most of our communication was via email and phone conferencing. She responded quickly to all our questions and changes. During our communications before the wedding, her knowledge of the process and photography helped us to schedule everything smoothly and made certain that we captured all memories that we wanted. At the wedding, her and her assistant worked diligently and with professionalism. They captured all the moments that we wanted and even those that we didn't know we wanted at the time. She was personable with the guests and even took some aside during the reception to take beautiful photos of couples and families during sunset. We thank you, Shannon, for capturing the joy of that day and for giving us a beautiful photo book to remember that special time for years to come. My husband and I recommend Shannon to anyone who is looking for an experienced, thoughtful, and personable photographer for their wedding or event.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Mathea · Married on 06/25/2016

My husband and I loved working with Shannon starting from our engagement photos to our wedding day! She understood what we wanted, and we love how the photos came out! We get tons of comments on them all the time! When we need more photos taken we will definitely be returning customers!

angel · Married on 06/11/2016

Shannon and her assistant were wonderful. they both captured every moment and details of my wedding. we couldn't have been happier. even our guests commented at the wedding and after what a great job they did. the pictures we received were beautiful, people have commented on how wonderful they are and that some look like paintings. Shannon had wonderful ideas for photos (when I thought I had it all figured out) and those ideas are one of our favorites. I would recommend Shannon z and have. I believe that that two brides to be, that attended my wedding have hired her after seeing what a great job she did at mine.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Aileen · Married on 06/04/2016

Shannon was a pleasure to work with! All of my pictures turned out so beautiful!! She is very professional and a great photographer. She is so sweet and sent updates and little gifts that helped me with my stress level as we got closer to the wedding. I made a great choice hiring her. AMAZING!!!

Kim · Married on 05/28/2016

Shannon was very professional and offered suggestions to take pictures at certain locations close to our wedding venue. I was very pleased with the pictures that were taken by Shannon. Shannon captured interesting poses that resulted in phenomenal pictures.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Jessie · Married on 03/26/2016

Shannon was extremely professional and flexible throughout my entire wedding day. She was very patient and helped me to stay relaxed throughout the day! I will definitely be recommending her to other people! Thank you Shannon!!

Jennifer · Married on 01/09/2016

I have had the pleasure to know Shannon for many years and have always recommended her when the need for an amazing photographer would present itself. Shannon has an eye for photography and always captures that perfect moment. So when Mike and a I decided to get married it was a no brainer on who to call to help capture the moments of our special day. What I received was exceedingly beyond our dreams. The weather gods granted us our wish of snow and with that provided endless romantic and creative possibilities. Shannon's use of light and keen eye captured detailed water droplets, breaths of cold air and the love happiness that Mike and I have for each other every time we look at each other.
    Shannon - I can not thank you enough for the amazing moments you have given us.

Sent on 01/15/2016
  • ChewBekka

rebekkah · Married on 02/07/2015

Shannon did an amazing job with our photos, the only regret we have is not booking Shannon to be a part of our day for longer. She did a great job managing our huge wedding party and getting shots that we love and will cherish forever. She was on time to everything and did a great job communicating via email, text and on the day of. She really has an eye for the surroundings. She did an amazing first look with us on our wedding day and even fought the cold in February to get some beautiful shots outside in the snow. Everything was beautiful! We received digital copies of our pictures within the first two weeks to look at. Shannon does a great job and brings me to tears every time I look at the photos, she made memories with our photos that will last a lifetime and we are so proud to share them with those close to us! We would recommend her to those looking for a great photographer who is reasonable and easy to work with.

Best Regards,
    The Carney’s

Sent on 02/24/2015

Recently scheduled Shannon for a basic couples session. We are extremely pleased with her flexibility and pricing. Shannon gave us plenty of opportunity to get the images we wanted and helped us find poses we hadn't thought about. Best of all, instead of directing us into fake poses, we had the flexibility to be intimately silly and she captured the best of us. Shannon was on time and pleasant to work with. We had our images quickly and privately. Highly recommend Shannon Z for your next event!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Michelle · Married on 07/05/2014

Absolutely AMAZING photography. Couldn't be happier with our photos. Shannon took the time to capture every detail and I'm so grateful we have these wonderful memories captured forever. We've received numerous compliments from family & friends who love our photo's. I would highly recommend Shannon for all even photography!!!! Thanks so much!!!!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Shannon was great she was punctual, friendly, and easy to work with. She made sure we stayed on schedule so we could get all of the pictures that we wanted.

Sent on 06/01/2014

Mylinh · Married on 05/27/2012

Shannon was a real pleasure to work with. We used her for our engagement photos and wedding this past May. She is budget-friendly and provides a high-quality service. She was very friendly and quick and responsive with communications. Shannon really has a gifted eye for capturing unique shots (we really liked our engagement photos, set in Lake Geneva). A few friends who used other services didn't receive their pictures or albums until 4-6 months later, but we received our proofs within the next 1-2 weeks after the wedding and are already waiting for the final proof of the album. On the day of the wedding, she was very flexible with time and locations, unlike some other photographers who charge by the hour or charge extra for moving to a different location.

Sent on 06/16/2012

Samantha · Married on 07/30/2016

One of the biggest pinch points for my husband and I was our budget. We couldn't spend an exorbitant amount of money but we weren't willing to sacrifice quality either. With Shannon Z Photography we were able to get superb quality photos and at a very reasonable price. Shannon herself is very professional, flexible with changes (day of agenda changes, time adjustments), and gives great direction with photos. I have trouble trying to find a reason to not use Shannon Z Photography.

Sent on 12/19/2016