Shannon Sasaki Photography Reviews

Shannon Sasaki Photography 4
Shannon Sasaki Photography 5
  • Ariana

Ariana Jarrell · Getting married on 09/06/2020

Wedding Photography at Kualoa!

Shannon was amazing! We were doing a destination wedding, so we were nervous hoping the day would come together as planned. Shannon made things very easy for us. She walked us through all the information and details needed to plan our photos and she took the reigns on the rest. She worked with our budget and made us feel so comfortable. Loved her energy and enthusiasm! The pictures turned out to be incredible! Highly recommend Shannon!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Alysia O. · Getting married on 04/19/2020

Best of the best!

Shannon was so great to work with! Made us feel so comfortable and captured who we are. She is very talented and would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Ryan Kanetani · Married on 11/09/2019

Great Photographer that made us feel comfortable

Shannon and her team are truly the best photography team. Shannon did a lot for us and provided us with the most comfortable environment for both our engagement and wedding photos. Her relaxed and flexible approach to taking photos at some very stressful times is what makes her and her team so great!

The photos also came out stellar, with very high quality and unique poses that really make things pop and look really beautiful. My wife and I could not be more happy with the way things came out. I would highly RECOMMEND SHANNON for your special day. She really captures the magic of the love on your special day!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Callan

Callan · Married on 10/05/2019

Fun and Easy engagement session!

Shannon shot me and my fiancé while on vacation. She suggested Makapuu which was beautiful. We were able to get so many different shots in one location, which was great. And she made us both feel comfortable and just have fun. When she was done with the re-touches she sent us the photos in a Dropbox as well as this awesome personalized USB package with the photos.

Shannon Sasaki Photography 6
    Sent on 02/25/2019

Jo Kupsch · Married on 10/05/2019

Comfortable and fun

Shannon was so fun to work with. She gave great recommendations on good spots for the shoot based on the style we were looking for. I'm not big on having my picture taken but she made me feel relaxed and comfortable the whole time. The photos turned out amazing! My partner and I are very happy with them.

Sent on 03/03/2019
  • Kate

Kate Ridge · Married on 07/07/2019

Fun, professional and creative

Shannon captured our wedding day flawlessly. She made us feel comfortable, calm and ridiculously good looking.

Shannon Sasaki Photography 7
    Shannon Sasaki Photography 8
    Shannon Sasaki Photography 9
    Shannon Sasaki Photography 10
    Sent on 11/03/2019

Kristi · Married on 07/06/2019

Nothing short of quality, comfort, and fun!

It has been such a wonderful experience to work with Shannon! We first worked with her when we booked her for our engagement photos, but we had her booked for our wedding too! Shannon really makes you feel comfortable and she makes the whole photo posing process fun! I highly recommend her! Our photos turned out amazing- we're ordering our prints to send to far away family, etc. We can't wait to share them with our loved ones! Again, we are sooooo impressed with our photos and the way Shannon captured our special day! If you're looking for a photographer that is fun to work with, makes you feel comfortable, takes amazing photos, goes with the flow, can provide extra help and suggestions (trust me- Shannon's got you if you have no idea how to even go about timelines and such)... the answer is simple- book Shannon!

Shannon Sasaki Photography 11
    Sent on 11/13/2019

Ashley Johnson · Married on 06/23/2019

Wonderful!

Shannon is amazing! She captured our special day so we’ll, & her detail photos were so creative & clean.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Dana Floyd · Married on 06/01/2019

Shannon was amazing!

Shannon Sasaki made us all feel so at ease! She was so friendly and personable! We received our photos in the cutest package and absolutely loved them! The editing was perfect and the shots were so beautiful! We highly recommend Shannon Sasaki as a wedding photographer! Thank you Shannon!

Dana and Jim

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • kelly

kelly · Married on 05/25/2019

fun and innovative

I met Shannon years ago through a mutual friend when she was just starting out and have watched her grow her business and talent and I knew from the very beginning that I wanted her to photograph my most special day...even before I met my husband! I just had to have her as my photographer and told her right away when we got engaged.
    Shannon is such an amazing soul and REALLY fun to work with. She's creative with her work and has great suggestions when you don't have ideas. Her work with nature is what really caught my attention and I was drawn to the vibrant colors that she finds in a setting/background to enhance the mood of her work.
    She's also quite patient with the inexperienced, as we had some issues with my husband being nervous. haha! She was great at making us laugh or get in the moment so our photos looked natural.
    Shannon is very experienced with weddings and was helpful in telling us what locations may or may not work to get us the pictures we wanted within the tight timeline we had. She also had great suggestions for when our other vendors fell thru which shows she has a great relationship with many other people in the wedding business.
    We are so grateful for Shannon and the time we got to spend with her for our celebration of love!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Randolph · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing!

Shannon was just wonderful. I am so happy that we heard about her as she was really what we were looking for. She made us feel comfortable in everything that we wanted. Even though it poured Ron during our ceremony, she didn’t quit and she helped make the best of the wedding. Stop your search and just go with her! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Dayle · Married on 04/06/2019

Shannon was introduced to us by one of our friends. We decided to go with Shannon because she was very easy-going and flexible from the start. We were very uneasy about all the photos, but Shannon made us feel so comfortable during our photoshoots. Our engagement shoot was fun, quick, and easy. Shannon and Aaron shot the photos at our wedding. They both stuck around all day long to get photos of us from the start of getting ready to the end of night. They were very flexible with our simple timeline we had for the day and helped us stay on track. In between the ceremony and reception, we took family photos. It was so hard to get all the different groups together that I wanted to just cancel the family photos. Shannon told me not to worry about how long it was taking. She said that we should wait and take the photos because I will regret it later if I didn't take them. I am grateful for her patience and reassurance because we really do cherish those photos of our close family and friends. Thank you to both Shannon and Aaron for getting all the amazing shots that you did. We love looking through the photos and reliving that special day. If you are looking for photographers who will take beautiful photos whiling allowing you to feel comfortable, Shannon and her team is the perfect option!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Jodie Mishima · Married on 04/01/2019

Chill and positive energy

Shannon was so chill to work with. She has a positive energy. The photos were beautiful, but we did have to wait a bit for her quality work.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Kari and Chelsey Odo · Married on 10/12/2018

For the awkward/quirky couples—

Fun, friendly, and just overall a super cool girl. I hate taking pictures and it usually shows, but Shannon was able to get great shots of us and our wedding, painlessly! Not only are the photos amazing, but Shannon and her team actually helped us to relax during the hours and minutes leading up to the wedding—something I will always remember and be grateful for.

Sent on 03/02/2019

Robert Herndon · Married on 09/23/2018

Herndon Estrada wedding

Shannon was great to work with!! She has get ideas for photos and went above & beyond to capture our day so we’d has get memories of that special day

Sent on 01/19/2019

Chi · Married on 09/01/2018

Shannon is the best

We decided to go for Shannon immediately after we browsed her online portfolio. Her pictures bring out a fairytale feeling in a natural and romantic way while also capturing precious moments and details.
    Shannon is not only a very skillful photographer. but also a thoughtful, friendly and cooperative planner. During the planning, she responded promptly and offered constructive suggestions based on our specific preferences.
    Shannon and her assistant did a wonderful job of recording the fleeting moments on our wedding days. We are very satisfied with her pictures. We highly recommend Shannon and will definitely choose her again if we plan to take more photos in Hawaii!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Todd Olson · Married on 06/30/2018

Shannon Sasaki Photography is simply the BEST!

An absolute must have at your wedding and any special occasion! We first had Shannon do our engagement photo shoot. Taking pictures in one pose after another can be awkward and tiring, but Shannon made the experience so comfortable and enjoyable. We then booked Shannon Sasaki Photography to capture our big day! With our wedding, we had a crazy schedule and plenty of asks, but Shannon put our minds at ease with her pre-wedding communication and was able to make it all work. Shannon and her assistant captured so many absolutely precious moments, moments we wouldn't have seen had it now been for her. We'll cherish our wedding photos forever! We definitely plan to use Shannon Sasaki Photography again to capture future special events, and highly recommend Shannon Sasaki Photography to all!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Alex · Married on 06/24/2018

Wonderful Photographer!

Shannon was truly amazing to work with! She had such a positive and casual vibe throughout our time together and it put my mind at ease on our special day. We had so much fun taking pictures and it never once felt stressful. She had great ideas for poses and it was one less thing I had to worry about as the bride. Shannon also took the unpredictable moments in stride and maintained a flexible, positive attitude throughout, which meant so much to us. She also gave us a few edited pictures the day after our wedding, which was greatly appreciated!

One thing that stood out to me about Shannon was that she was ALWAYS complimenting us and made us feel like true royalty on our wedding day. 11/10 would recommend her as a wedding photographer. She is a rock-star!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Amy · Married on 06/14/2018

We absolutely loved working with Shannon on our wedding day. She was sweet, funny, had great energy, and we immediately felt comfortable having our photo taken. Shannon was so easy to get along with too! It felt like hanging out with a friend whom we've known for ages. She was also very responsive to our queries in the months leading up to the wedding. Thank you Shannon for helping us capture our big day so beautifully. We can't wait to see the rest of the photos!!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Nicole · Married on 03/28/2018

We had a fabulous destination wedding. I was putting a lot of faith into people I don't know and was not going to have the opportunity to meet until I got to Hawaii. I couldn't have asked for a better team. Shannon was part of that team, in making my dream wedding a reality!! Shannon is very professional, definitely knows her business. She did an awesome job of capturing a ton of special moments of both my husband, our family, wedding party and all my wedding guests.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Lacie · Married on 03/25/2018

Shannon was so much fun to work with on our wedding day. She has a great eye and I am so thrilled with the photos she took! Shannon really captured "us" and when I look through our wedding day photos I couldn't be happier. She also sent us a few photos within 48 hours of our wedding so we could share with others, it was an unexpected treat! I would absolutely recommend Shannon and can't say enough wonderful things about her professionalism and creativity. She's a blast to work with!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Cheryse · Married on 03/24/2018

Shannon was VERY professional and made my husband & I feel very comfortable in front of the camera. We were very pleased with our final engagement pictures & our wedding pictures and would definitely recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 08/28/2018

CJ · Married on 03/03/2018

Shannon is AWESOME!!! You won't find a better photographer. She is very accommodating, knowledgeable, great with posing, lighting, EVERYTHING. She also got our pictures to within a couple of days for us to review.
    I definitely recommend her, you can't go wrong!

Sent on 08/03/2018
  • F

Forrest Ching · Married on 02/16/2018

So easy, so fun

We were definitely overwhelmed on the big day overall but shooting with Shannon was so easy and fun. She is a true professional who has an eye for great angles. Will be using her again in the future for all of our family photo needs!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Jamie · Married on 12/30/2017

Shannon was amazing to work with and so happy with our wedding photos. She was very responsive and worked extremely well with videographer on the day of the wedding. She helped with the flow of the wedding and made sure all of my requested photos were taken.

Sent on 04/24/2018