Shannon Jenkins Photography Reviews

11 | Franklin, TN

11 Reviews for Shannon Jenkins Photography

We loved working with Shannon. She made the process really easy and the photos were beautiful.

Shannon was amazing to work with. She was attentive, timely, she was everywhere we needed her to be and she took all the pictures we requested and many we didn't even know we wanted. She is so sweet, friendly and fun. We knew the minute we met her she would be perfect for phtographing our daughter's wedding.

Laura · Married on 06/04/2011

Shannon was a God-send! She's attentive and wonderful. She'll get all the shots you want and all the shots you didn't know you wanted. I'm never getting married again--but if I do, she'll be my photographer!!

Rachel · Married on 08/28/2010

Shannon did a great job with my wedding pictures! If I had one thing to do over it would be to have paid for more hours of photography. I only had her for 4 hours and I thought that would enough and it wasn't. But Shannon still managed some great pictures! The quality for her pictures -for the price- you cannot beat her!! I can’t wait for her take pictures of my babies some day! :)

Nadia · Married on 04/03/2010

I planned my wedding in Nashville in three weeks. And God blessed me with finding Shannon , who made my day possible by understanding the difference in our culture compared to typical American wedding. She was very sweet and friendly with everyone. All my guests loved her and my mom just clicked with her even though she doesn't speak English. She was eager to know me as person by becoming a friend and asking Questions. She was not all about business . I felt like she really cared. She wanted to see my sisters and brothers and know their personalities too. She is FUNNY and fun to be around.She is always smiling and joking with everyone. We all felt like we known her for years. I live in CA and when I get a chance to visit Nashville , I always let her know , so we can meet up.
    I simply just loved every thing she provided me with and all the help I received from her. She even helped me find my Videographer and put my vail on.( What else can you ask for)...

Nadia

Alison · Married on 03/13/2010

We Love Shannon! She is so energetic and will roll in the grass to get the perfect shot. She did both our engagement pictures and our Wedding pictures and we could not be happier! Thank you for capturing moments that will only happen once in a lifetime.
    Love, Jimmy and Alison Merryman

Stephanie · Married on 08/31/2008

Fantastic to work with!!!! Shannon caught some of the most amazing visual moments that my husband and I continue to cherish. Her prices were WONDERFUL and her work was beyond beautiful. She had the magic touch with our wedding party. From the wandering two-year-old, to the diva aunts, Shannon and her staff handled everything with a kind heart and true professionalism.

Shanteala · Married on 07/26/2008

I'm so glad we had Shannon as our wedding photographer. She's very creative, flexible, friendly and reasonably priced. Our photos couldn't have been better and our storybook is amazing! Since our wedding in 2008 we have continued to use Shannon for our family photos. No need to look elsewhere when you've already found one of the best photographers. I highly recommend Shannon to future brides!

Bill · Married on 11/04/2006

My wife and I used Shannon to shoot our engagement, bridal, wedding, and reception pictures. As we were scouting potential photographers, we knew right away Shannon would be perfect for us, from the very first meeting. Her professionalism, pricing, wonderful personality, and attention to detail made Shannon the obvious choice.

We could have never picked a better photographer to do our wedding package from beginning to end. Through the process, my wife and I developed a genuine friendship with Shannon that remains a constant to this day.

Jennifer and I would highly recommend Shannon to anyone who is looking for a professional photographer with excellent organizational and people skills. Her bubbly personality and motivational talents are exactly what you need from a wedding photographer when you are dealing with many people and different personalities. Not only will you be amazed with her attention to detail, but you will never meet a nicer and more caring person.

Nothing less than five stars for Shannon Jenkins Photography!!!

Kerri · Married on 12/30/2005

Even after 6 years, people still comment on how great our wedding photos are. People will think you spent your entire budget on your photography. Great photos at a very affordable price!!!!

Julie · Married on 10/04/2008

Shannon did an amazing job on our pictures. We are very pleased and everyone has commented on how great our pictures turned out. She is very sweet and personable to work with. I highly recommend Shannon.