Shanell Bledsoe Photography Reviews

27 | Knoxville, TN

27 Reviews for Shanell Bledsoe Photography

Mandy Allen · Married on 03/25/2019

Such a wonderful experience!

Shanell did our wedding pictures of our small intimate mountain (rainy) wedding and she was amazing! So sweet and wonderful to deal with, we would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!!!

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 12/08/2018

Shanell is the best!

Shanell is the best photographer out there! It was pouring rain and freezing cold on our wedding day and she somehow found a way to create magic out of absolutely nothing! Our pictures are breathtaking and so original. We are forever grateful for Shanell!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Cara Howe · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfection!

I could not have asked for a better photographer! Shanell was awesome to work from the engagement pictures through to after the wedding. The pictures she took captured the day perfectly from the smallest details to the biggest moments. Pictures are the one thing you will have to remember all the craziness of your best day ever and if I had it to do all over again, I would choose her every single time!

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • W

Whittney · Married on 06/11/2016

Absolutely amazing! She was great from the very start and even now that the wedding is over she is still great with communication and timeliness. I made a huge mistake and lost my usb with engagement photos and didn't know it until the day before the shower when I wanted to get some printed. Without hesitation she posted them online so that I would have immediate access to them. She always responds the same day. This is all just great customer service, I think her work speaks for itself. Check out a few images and you will know that she's THE ONE to have do your photos. She was great with the wild guys in the wedding party and even the children. I cannot say enough nice amazing things about her. Great pictures, great customer service, great with people.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Britney · Married on 05/29/2016

Shannell is truly an amazing photographer! She captured every moment of our day. It’s so pleasurable to look back at the pictures and remember the day, and also get to see lovely little moments that we missed, that Shannell captured. Her pictures are stunning she is incredibly talented. We could not recommend Shannell more she done an excellent job.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Courtney · Married on 05/21/2016

Shanell is a blast to work with! She did our engagement photos as well as our wedding day and we couldn't be happier! She captured everything beautifully and makes it a fun experience as well, never awkward being in front of the camera. She always goes above and beyond and we will cherish these photos forever!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Shelbi · Married on 05/07/2016

Shanell caught every special moment that my husband and I wanted to treasure forever. She not only brought her own incredible ideas but always incorporated what we wanted as well. She is so incredibly easy to work with, on top of communication, and very quick to get your photos back to you. She did an amazing job of capturing those small, tender moments at our wedding and reception without making us feel like a camera was following us. As far as I’m concerned, Shanell is the only wedding photographer in Knoxville to hire!
    *Also Shanell is an amazing boudoir photographer! I was a little nervous going into our appointment but she made me feel so at ease with not only her but my own body that I got up the nerve to do a full nude! After my experience I believe everyone should do a boudoir shot not only for their special someone but for themselves. You will have a blast!!!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Kelly · Married on 04/08/2016

Choosing Shanell was one of the easiest wedding decisions we made! Her work is stunning, and she makes you feel completely comfortable in front of the camera. She was present for all the moments we wanted captured but never in the middle of it. We used her for both engagement and wedding pictures and can't wait to use her in the future! I cherish all our pictures and how perfectly they show our personalities.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/17/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Shanell! She photographed our wedding day and the pictures were even better than I could have ever imagined. I originally saw her work in The Pink Bride magazine an was so blown away by her talent for capturing beautiful moments that she was the first vendor I booked after nailing down a venue. She was a blast to work with too! She had such a fun upbeat attitude, even though we had to deal with crazy traffic and an unexpected bus delay. It was the best day of my life and I'm so thankful I had Shanell to document it. My husband and I were so excited to receive the super cute photo package she sent us after the wedding. We'll cherish those photos forever! She even submitted a few pics to The Pink Bride that ended up being featured which gave us another keepsake that will last a lifetime. Thank you SO much Shanell! Trust me ladies, booking her will be one of the best decisions you make!!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Shanell Bledsoe is totally amazing! She got pictures of things that I didn't even see during our wedding. Our photos were just stunning, and she works so fast that we had them back right after our honeymoon! She is super professional and her second shooter is amazing as well. I will use her for all my future photography needs!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Alexanderia · Married on 02/17/2013

Not only was Bledsoe Photography produce the best pictures I have ever seen of a wedding but she was extremely affordable. In my opinion she does not charge enough for the quality of photos you get from her. She captured the most outstanding pictures you can imagine. I can go back thru my photos and relive the day as if I was there all over again. I would not only recommend her for any wedding, but I will be using her in the future for any pictures I need taken.

Sent on 05/08/2013

Shanell Bledsoe Photography's reply:

Thanks Alexanderia! You were an awesome bride and I love that photography was so important to you and Chip.

Betty · Married on 02/17/2013

As mother of the bride I would highly recommend Bledsoe Photography! Shanell is professional, caring, and flexible. Her photos are beautiful and capture the moment for the way you would always want to remember it.

Sent on 05/09/2013

Joni · Married on 06/16/2012

Shanell is awesome. I was so comfortable with her! I couldn't be happier with the pictures she took at my wedding and I can't wait to have her photograph my littles. She is super talented at catching details you didn't even notice on your big day as well as emotion. There are several pictures of my husband and I looking at each other that we didn't know she was taking at the time that still almost make me cry when I look at them.

Sent on 03/07/2013

Ashley · Married on 11/05/2011

Shanell was great to work with! She was always very quick to respond to any questions I had before and after the wedding and her work exceeded all of our expectations by far!

Sent on 12/22/2011

Courtney · Married on 08/20/2011

Shanell is wonderful! She takes amazing pictures and is very easy to work with! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/20/2011

Ashley · Married on 06/25/2011

My husband and I both agree that Bledsoe Photography was wonderful to work with! The prices were very good and helped keep us on our budget. The quality of the pictures were great and she took a good amount of pictures. Bledsoe was very nice and on time and very easy to work with. She also took the pictures for my roommate's wedding, which is how I knew about her.
    I still look at all the pictures that she took all the time. My husband laughs at me because I look at them so much but I just love them. We still talk about the how much we liked having her as our photographer and that she captured everything we wanted and more! Would definitely reccommend her and already have reccommended her to a few people.

Sent on 01/03/2012

Becky · Married on 06/11/2011

Shanell was awesome to work with, and I am soo pleased and impressed with the quality of her photos! I was able to relive ever moment of my wedding day through the photos!

Sent on 07/05/2011

Allie · Married on 06/04/2011

Shanell Bledsoe Photography is so easy to work with and always has the highest standards for her work! She was one of the highlights of our day and my husband and I will cherish our photos forever!

Sent on 08/30/2011

Kimberly · Married on 04/30/2011

Of all of the wedding vendors I worked with, Bledsoe Photography was my absolute favorite! Shanell, the owener, was so easy to work with, she took amazing pictures, she was incredibly prompt about returning emails (which I appreciated), she can calm the nerves of anxious brides, her prices were much more reasonable than alot of photographers, she drove 220 miles to come to my wedding, she was on top of things and put together, she got pictures of my dad smiling (which never happens), she's fast (got pictures back in less than 1 week), and above all, a wonderful person. It could not have been more of a pleasure to work with her.

Sent on 05/12/2011

Sarah · Married on 12/18/2010

I was so pleased with every part of my wedding photography! I loved the variety of shots I received and how much fun we all had taking the pictures! Everything was so laid back and calm, which is what I needed that day! :)

Sent on 02/07/2011

Julie · Married on 08/21/2010

Bledsoe Photography was the perfect match for our wedding photography needs. Shanell was flexible and accomodating to our schedule and captured the day with beautiful pictures we will treasure always. Her style was one of stealth and accuracy, as she was able to capture each event and moment with great care, yet we hardly noticed she was there. She was always quick to respond to any requests or questions as we were planning. Most of all, the pictures are just gorgeous. Fantastic work. We would give her the highest recommendation!

Jennifer · Married on 06/12/2010

If you want a photographer who will go to all lengths to get the perfect shot, make you feel at ease, keep cognizant of time on your special day, and capture your most important moments like she has known you her whole life, you cannot go wrong with Shanell! She shot both mine and my sister's weddings, and my family could not be happier with her work and her kind and calming presence at both events!

Crystal · Married on 06/05/2010

Shanell Bledsoe is the BEST PHOTOGRAPHER IN THE WORLD! In my opinion. If you are looking for that fun photographer that is going to make your special day live forever in photographs, Shanell is the photographer to have!

Shanell just made our special day awesome! All of the guests thought she was fun and energetic, and her creativity and spunkiness shows in her photographs. Shanell can build a package to suit your every need, and she is affordable, and SUPER FUN TO WORK WITH!

So for all of you out there looking for a photographer, get Shanell. She will make everything enjoyable, and you will have the most AMAZING PICTURES EVER!

Sent on 06/16/2010

Morgan · Married on 05/30/2010

Shanell is an excellent photographer. She is easy going and totally willing to accommodate your requests for certain shots. She made me feel comfortable in front of the camera (hard to do), and best of all, the photos we've had taken with her look great!

Brittany · Married on 03/20/2010

She is absolutely the BEST! Very creative, fun, relaxed, and professional. I was MORE than satisfied. She captures the most precious shots and you will never forget those moments.

Sent on 06/16/2010