Shane Mac Live Reviews

4 | Seattle, WA

4 Reviews for Shane Mac Live

Janet · Married on 09/12/2009

Shane did a fantastic job at my daughters wedding and reception. He had everyone dancing all night long. We did interactive dances, line dancing and even sang and had other people up singing. We received so many compliments on how fun he was. The church provided very minimal equipment but Shane took care of everything and even brought tears to a few eyes with the song he sang. If you want a fun reception then Shane is your man! He had every request. He was even out on the dance floor a few times singing with the guests. What a blast.
    I would highly encourage you to try him out, you wont regret it.

Sent on 10/13/2009

Jo · Married on 09/12/2009

Shane was amazing, I'm not a big dancer but he had me dancing all night long. He had everyone at our reception up dancing by the end of the night. Thanks for such a great time.

Jeff & Jo Hahn

Sent on 10/13/2009

aleisha · Married on 06/07/2008

My husband and i chose Shane Mcsimov to do our music for our wedding and our reception. He did not have it easy because it was an outside wedding. It was an extremely hot and muggy day and it decided to rain during the ceremony. Shane hung in there for us risking his equipment getting wet. He did a great job during the ceremony. At the reception he did a great job of making it fun and entertaining. Shane added a little of his own personal touch. He is very talented. All of my guests commented to me on how great he did, and i have had many people call me and ask for his name. Logan and I are so thankful For everything Shane did for us to make our day extra special!

-Aleisha Mooneyham- Married June 7th, 2008

Sent on 02/09/2009

Kati · Married on 11/22/2008

Shane did an awesome job! My wedding was amazing and complete with his ceremony performance and my reception rocked! It was awesome, I did not leave the dance floor from the second the dancing started and I was never alone the entire time! Each time I would look around at the reception hall almost everyone was out of their seats! He had the whole place dancing and singing and truly entertained! I had tons of people rave about how awesome the entertainment was!
    Kati Riekena