Shandin Hills Golf Club Reviews

Shandin Hills Golf Club 7
  • Diane

Diane Macias · Married on 04/27/2019

A Perfect Fit

Shandin Hills was the perfect venue for our wedding. The packages offered give you an incredible bang for your buck.

The food was great! Guests told us that this was the best wedding food they had ever had. We selected the Italian buffet. The sausage had great flavor.

Patty was great also! She is a wedding vet. She knows what to anticipate during the event. She makes sure the wedding party (the bride) has the best day possible. Additionally, Patty has assembled a great team to work during your event. During our venue visits, Patty was the ONLY person to follow up with us. We were pretty excited about the golf course but that customer service sealed the deal.

My now husband was concerned about the noise from the freeway. We selected a DJ from her preferred vendors and he knew exactly how to make sure everyone could hear the service.

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Shandin Hills Golf Club 8
    Shandin Hills Golf Club 9
    Shandin Hills Golf Club 10

Ceci · Married on 03/31/2019

Bryant Wedding 03.31.2019

You will not find a better package anywhere. The venue is amazing the staff is amazing. But most of all Patty is the Queen of event planning. Food was amazing and my package included my cake on top of everything else.

Sent on 05/11/2019
    Shandin Hills Golf Club 11
    Shandin Hills Golf Club 12
    Shandin Hills Golf Club 13
    Shandin Hills Golf Club 14
    Shandin Hills Golf Club 15

Liz · Married on 12/08/2018

Projected rainy day wedding!

Our wedding was Every thing we ever wanted and more. Patty was so helpful and had no problem accomdating us whenever the weather decided to literally rain on our parade lol! She was so fantastic through out everything and made our day go without a hitch. I would recommend Shandin Hills to anyone looking for an affordable and beautiful venue. 10/10!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Shandin Hills Golf Club 20
    Shandin Hills Golf Club 21
    Shandin Hills Golf Club 22

Gabby · Married on 07/07/2018

From beginning to end, a great experience! Patty is a true sweetheart who helped bring my vision to life and her staff was truly great to work with!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Theresa · Married on 06/30/2018

Shandin Hills made planning the wedding easy and stress free.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Dominique · Married on 06/24/2018

Thank you for a wonderful experience at Shandin Hills Golf Club! My Daughter graduated from College this year and we wanted to give her a nice celebration with friends & Family. We were so happy with the turn-out.....from the Chef's delicious food to the entire staff that was so kind and helpful.. Stay Strong San Bernardino! We love you!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Kimberly · event on 06/21/2018

My family absolutely loves Shandin Hills, Patty and her staff. We have hosted a few birthday parties there, a graduation party and about to have a New Years party. The staff is always so kind and helpful and Patty is such a pleasure to work with, as well as gives helpful tips and advice. She is professional and personable making us want to continue coming back to have more parties at the venue. The venue is always clean, organized and comfortable!

Sent on 07/12/2018

ASHLEY · Married on 06/02/2018

Patty and Ruby were amazing to us, they helped us with everything we needed. Listened to every detail and helped me accomplish the wedding of my dreams. Very professional environment, always so welcoming and nice even when I did last minute arrangements, they got them done. Always so helpful and professional. Very lucky to find a place that were so helpful. I would definitely recommend them 100%

Sent on 06/08/2018

Jeri · Married on 04/28/2018

It was an amazing experience and Patty was excellent! We had our dream wedding.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Jonnie · Married on 04/21/2018

Everything was absolutely perfect and has a great staff!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Maribel · Married on 03/16/2018

They made this the best day. They helped us get through this day with ease. Patty always answered all my questions. I felt like we were friends and she was helping me throughout.

Sent on 03/18/2018

Maribel · Married on 03/16/2018

Beautiful experience and they helped us through the whole day making it perfect

Sent on 03/25/2018

Megan · Married on 09/29/2017

Patty was fantastic! So was everything else! We got married Sept 29th 2017 and our guests are still talking about how good the food was! Seriously... Shandin Hills was only the 3rd place we looked and we were instantly in love! Absolutely beautiful inside and out! Definitely the most bang for your buck! We highly reccommend you check it out! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Shandin Hills Golf Club 23
    Shandin Hills Golf Club 24

Lisa · Married on 07/22/2017

From Patty to the servers, Shandin Hills has the best staff and facility in the San Bernardino area. Patty takes care of every detail and her staff is above par!! Sawyer is the best bartender, she made the best mocktails for the young ones in our party. I highly recommend this place for any of your party needs!! A+++

Sent on 08/05/2017

Marlene · Married on 03/18/2017

It was everything I expected!! Thank you patty for helping us with everything,our questions,and all our needs. I loved the venue and all the services it came with.

Sent on 03/22/2017

Peter · Married on 03/11/2017

I used this venue for an Awards Banquet. The food and service were great. A great venue at a great price.

Sent on 03/22/2017

Latiesha · Married on 02/25/2017

Hello to all my name is Latiesha Carter and I have the pleasure the whole my special day and Shannon Hills golf course on February 25 I must say but it was absolutely beautiful Patty and her staff are totally awesome she definitely help ease a lot of the stress extended her customer service very helpful in every way the weather was a little cool but everything was absolutely beautiful my rating would be Shannon Hills total guest satisfaction in so many ways professionalism courteous caring helpful very knowledgeable when you comes to the dues in the don'ts Patty definitely made me feel at home and I prescient her within everything in me or allow me to hold my event in extending her customer service to make my fairytale come true thank you Patty and staff love Mr. and Mrs. Carter??

Sent on 07/30/2016

Melissa · Married on 12/14/2016

Patty is awesome. She is very accommodating and responds immediately. She has great ideas and can solve any problem. Thank you!!!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Amy · Married on 12/09/2016

Thank you, we has a great time. This was a business event,
    Amy Moon

Sent on 12/12/2016

Rosemary · Married on 12/08/2016

This Shandin Hills Golf Club was very great to work with for the event planned on December 8, 2016. Patty the Event Coordinator was very helpful, friendly and took every detail into consideration for our event. The food was delicious, the service was great and all of the employees who worked the event were very friendly and professional. The room and view added to the beauty of the day.
    I would return to this venue for any future events, I highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Hanh · Married on 11/06/2016

If you want a beautiful place with delicious food and the friendliest staff please consider Shandin Hills Golf Course. I made my decision immediately after meeting Patty. She made me feel like my day was just as important to her as it was for me. I am a happy bride because of this place.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/18/2016

Patty is a wonderful coordinator and very friendly and nice to work with. I also had the pleasure of having jennifer as our lead and she was amazing. Strongly recommend to use for any occasion.

Sent on 09/26/2016
  • I

I · Married on 04/30/2016

From the moment my husband and I walked through the door Patty made us so comfortable. We knew at that moment this would be our wedding venue. Patty guided us step by step. She is a wedding planner, coordinator, confidant, as friend all in one. We had so many changes going from 60-185 guests in a matter of a month. She made sure that we had no problems being accommodated. She ordered special linens jus for me. She also arranged a special food tasting since my husband works late. The venue is gorgeous inside and out. We've gotten so many complements on how beautiful the ceremony and reception was. Everyone said the food was amazing. The place is truly a gem to have a wedding or any other event for that matter. We love Patty and her amazing staff.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Kim · Married on 04/16/2016

Patty and the staff there at Shandin Hills were awesome. We look forward to having more of our work events there.

Sent on 04/18/2016