Shamrock Tours & Travel Reviews

7 Reviews for Shamrock Tours & Travel

Shamrock Tours & Travel 1
Shamrock Tours & Travel 2

Vicki · Married on 05/20/2018

Michele was awesome at helping us plan our perfect honeymoon! Would definitely recommend her to help you with your needs!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Shamrock Tours & Travel's reply:

Vicki, it was my distinct pleasure 100%! I am so glad I could be a part of helping you plan such a very special trip ♥

Jennifer · Married on 10/21/2017

Michele was very friendly and receptive to what we envisioned our honeymoon to look like. She booked everything with ease and helped us with all our last minute questions. We could not have had a more perfect honeymoon without her. No stress and all the resources just an email or call away! Thank you Michele you are the best!!!!

Shamrock Tours & Travel 3
    Shamrock Tours & Travel 4
    Sent on 11/20/2017

Shamrock Tours & Travel's reply:

It was my pleasure! I am honored to have had the opportunity to help you plan such a special trip.

Cornelius · Married on 12/07/2014

Excellent service. Agency took great care of all details -all we had to do was show up. Michele answered all questions quickly and efficiently. We would definitely book another trip thru shamrock travel.

Sent on 11/18/2014
  • F

Fethi · event on: 05/13/2013

I am 43 , I have been to 12 deferent counties in my life time. This cruise was the most amazing trip and cruise so far also the best vacation I have ever had.
    First of all I got to visit 5 deferent islands with the most stunning beaches and Michelle Botnick (organizer ) planed all the activities for all the islands .
    I am dating a wonderful women I am planing in marrying her evantualy in the near future . I will take her in a honey moon to same cruise .

Sent on 11/21/2014

Shamrock Travel arranged a reunion for me on a Holland American cruise. The room locations for everyone at the reunion were exactly where we wanted them on the ship. The shore excursion recommendations were right on the mark. We had a great time and Shamrock Travel handled all the details.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Kevin · event on: 05/05/2013

This was my first time using Shamrock Tours & Travel and I would highly recommend this Company to anyone. I booked a cruise out of San Juan, PR, with Michele, who is the owner of Shamrock Tours & Travel. Her knowledge of San Juan and Cruising in general was top notch.

Sent on 11/21/2014

James · Married on 12/07/2013

0.8
      0.5
      1.0

We used Shamrock Travel for a cruise for a family get together. We had people coming from 4 different states and everyone arrived on time, safely and stress free. Michele kept in constant contact with us and made sure that every request was answered and taken care of. We cruise often, but this was the best time had by all because all the details were taken care for us by Michele and Shamrock Travel.

Sent on 11/20/2014