Shakers Bartending Service LLC Reviews

1 User photo

Shakers Bartending Service LLC 1
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 11/03/2018

Great Job with creative delicious drinks!

Amy and her team do a great job bar tending events!
    She has great drinks she has created, you have to try her Pineapple Upside Down Cake!
    We loved having them work our wedding and would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs an event bar tended!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Shakers Bartending Service LLC's reply:

You are amazing!!!! I can not thank you enough for being so fantastic to work with. I wish you everything good and beautiful this world has to offer. Much love to you both! Thank you so much❤❤❤

Sabrina · Married on 07/08/2018

Amy was great. She was super sweet and very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend her to anyone having a wedding or any type of function!!!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Tanya · Married on 04/21/2018

Sending a huge THANK YOU to Amy and her staff for bartending at our wedding on April, 21st 2018! My husband and I are both from Missouri originally, but we live in San Diego, California. So I personally planned our wedding from a distance, mainly going off recommendations. I am SO grateful I found out about Shakers. Amy was not only professional, she was such a sweetheart throughout the entire planning process because she wanted to make sure everything was exactly what we wanted! The night was just incredible and I would HIGHLY recommend using Amy and Shakers Bartending for their wedding or any event in general!! Take it from me and make sure to ask about her sangria!! Thank you again for such a wonderful experience!
    Big hugs, Tanya Loveland (Mrs. Evens!!)

Sent on 05/07/2018

Kellie · Married on 12/18/2017

We LOVE Amy and Shakers Bartending Service! Her entire team was amazing and never missed a beat. We were able to have the wedding reception we had dreamed about because of Shakers. It was one of those nights we want to replay over and over again. Just the best! Amy did an amazing job at helping us plan our drink menu. She helped us pick just the right amount we needed and did a fantastic job of making the most of our budget. I can not wait to work with Shakers again!

Shakers Bartending Service LLC 2
    Sent on 04/17/2018

Alyssa · Married on 10/08/2017

Shakers Bartending Service was AWESOME to work with! If you want a great quality bartending service that will work with your budget, your drink menu, and decrease your stress level than look no further! Shakers helped to make our Wedding Day more enjoyable for us and our guest!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Shakers Bartending Service LLC's reply:

Thank you!!!! It always helps make our job easier when we have really amazing people such as yourself. I appreciate the opportunity to have worked with you. Wishing you both so much love and happiness!!!

Cory · Married on 09/22/2017

Shakers Bartending is a must for any event!! They worked our wedding reception and we received nothing but great service! Amy was so great to work with prior and answered every question we had! She recommended sangria as an option and everyone LOVED it. We even wanted to cater a local brewery's beer (shout out White River Brewing), and Shakers was extremely accommodating. I highly recommend their bartending services!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Shakers Bartending Service LLC's reply:

Good morning! Thank you so much!!!! I deeply appreciate your kind review. You were a pleasure to work with. I can not thank you enough for being so terrific through what can be a tedious process. I wish you both so much love and happiness!!!!!

Maggie · Married on 05/06/2017

Amy and her assistant were amazing. They truly made the night fun and enjoyable for my guests. They also, kept our bar stocked with anything we ran out of! Thank you so much for your hard work and professionalism!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Maggie,

Thank You! I appreciate not only how easy us was to work with you, but also absolutely adore your spirit and beautiful disposition. You are such a lovely person and I am blessed to have had the chance to be a part of your very special day!
    Much love and happiness to you!

Maria · Married on 10/09/2015

I met with Amy from Shakers at a couple different wedding expos, and she left a great impression both times. Her enthusiasm to help make our day as great as possible was very much appreciated! After we decided to hire her, I called her to ask where to send the deposit. She asked how things were going, and when I mentioned that we still needed a caterer and officiate, she immediately had some suggestions, and not only that, but the caterer that she highly recommended, she called to let them know I might be interested. Talk about going above and beyond! I can’t express enough what a relief it was and how much I appreciated her taking the time to care not only about the service we were paying her for, but about other services that we still needed. Amy genuinely cares about her clients and will take great care of them! At our wedding, one of our guests fell and Amy was right there with some ice to help, again going above and beyond the official job she was hired for. She made the entire process very easy, emphasizing that she will do whatever she can to make the day as stress-free as possible. Very, VERY glad to have her there! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Dana · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Very Nice Vendor

Amy with Shakers is very personable and nice to work with. I know she is very busy, but sometimes I had to remind her to email me or text me details. Other than that, they are a great vendor!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Sage · Married on 08/18/2018

2.0

Great bartenders. Got quoted a reasonable price ($1200 for 50 drinkers open bar) but as we got closer to the wedding she recommended we increase how much we were ordering. I agreed (she’s the expert) but once I ran our numbers through an online drink generator It seemed like we were way over the recommended amount – even if I assumed everyone was drinking. I called her back and reduced the numbers from 4 bottles of a liquor to 3 (online counts recommended 2) for example. She said she’d take care of it but, based on how much we took home I don't think sh ordered the reduced numbers, and the final bill came out to over $1800, and we took 3 bottles of each liquor we had home (we were only supposed to have 3 of each total), took 2 out of 2.5 cases of wine home and sent a couple cases of beer home with friends (we don’t drink beer). We still would have had way too much, but the reduced numbers would have saved us around $300. Trust your gut. You know your guests better than a bartender, figure up how many guests will be light/medium/heavy drinkers and use an online calculator. Shakers had good prices and the service was great, just wish we didn’t have quite so many leftovers.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Shakers Bartending Service LLC's reply:

Thank you for the review. I take all reviews very seriously. It was great working with you. I will say in response to your review, I did in fact order the lowered amount. There is a lot of guess work that goes into every aspect of what we do. It's very difficult to predict. Though we do our best to appropriately design drink menu, etc, there are times we may come up short, over or dead on. I am happy that we didnt run out, but unfortunately you had some left over. I know in conversation, we discussed that there would be some more drinking than what there apparently was. My job is difficult and I do my very best to make sure each client we take care of it 100% happy from start to finish. I wish you the most happiness and love this life has to offer.