Shakar Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

1 User photo

• Reena
    Reena T. Married on 11/16/2019

So glad we had a photobooth!

We used ShakarPhotography for our photobooth at our wedding. They were on time and were so kind to our guests! The pictures turned out great. With the chaos on the day of we weren’t able to meet all our guests so it was great seeing photos of our guests via a gallery post wedding. All our guests were able to take home their pictures as well on a design that was custom-created!
    Cheryl Married on 04/22/2018
    I loved working with Shakar Photography! Ambreen is super responsive to emails, and our meetings went smoothly. The photo booth that we added on was a big hit too. I got my photo booth pics a couple weeks after the wedding, and my finish wedding pics about a month after that. So overall the turnaround was great. We chose Shakar Photography for their wonderful depth and color, and super responsive service. I am so happy we chose them!

Shakar Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the feedback! Its been a pleasure working with you as well! I hope to work with you guys again in the future.
    Mary Married on 09/16/2017
    Ambreen has shot 2 events for me in the past 3 years and I would recommend her services to anyone! Professional, efficient and quality results!
    Rachel Event on: 05/08/2016
    We hired Shakar Photography to take photos for our church on Mother's Day...our gift to moms! From the very beginning, Shakar Photography was very professional and willing to work with us to make our event the best ever for our moms. They answered emails promptly, took phone calls outside of normal business hours to accommodate our schedule and went out of there way to make us feel like we were their first priority.

On the day of the event I was pleased to find out that they were just as professional in person as they were on phone! Our church family loved their photo booth, props and the photos that went home! They even worked with us to get our church logo onto to the picture. I was also impressed that Ambreen sent the link to download the photos within just a few hours of our event ending!

We will definitely be using Shakar Photography for any future events we have!
    Joanna Event on: 05/07/2016
    My husband and I rented a photo booth and also included 2 hours of professional photography services and could not be happier with our choice. Our 10th anniversary would not be as memorable without Ambreen and her hubby. They were very flexible and accommodate every need we had and were patient with us throughout our planning and decision making process. They were very professional and provided seamless services - the venue was small and crowded with guests at times, regardless the pictures came out fantastic! The photo booth was an absolute sensation amongst the guests. People who met moments ago were taking pictures together and having a great time, looking like they've known each other for years.
    My husband and I are forever grateful to Shakar Photography for the memories and would highly recommend their services to anyone for any occasion.

Shakar Photography's reply:

Aww thank you Joanna for such great feedback. We really loved being welcomed into your party as well, you guys really made us feel like were a part of your celebration not just a vendor providing services.
  • User2615875 2+ years ago
    We hired Shakar Photography to manage the photo booth at our wedding reception. They arrived on time and stayed an extra hour because our guests were having so much fun taking pictures with the backdrop we provided. They were friendly and flexible throughout the entire process. We are glad they were part of our special day! We would highly recommend anyone to work with Shakar Photography for their wedding or special event. We will definitely look forward to working with them again in the future!
    Brenda Married on 02/05/2016
    Ambreen made my wedding day extra special. She's very professional, courteous, and believes that every bride's special day should be incredible and mine truly was!
    Thank you!
    Hillary Married on 07/25/2015
    Ambreen goes above and beyond! She worked very hard to create our pictures and make them perfect! She even invited us over to watch our picture slideshow and made us breakfast! She is super sweet and a top notch photographer!
    Hillary Event on: 11/09/2014
    Ambreen in amazing to work with! Her work is absolutely amazing!! I am so glad we chose her as our photographer!
  • User2064658 Event on: 10/23/2014
    I worked with Ambreen from Shakar Photography in October. She did a special shoot for me with my horse.
    She did a wonderful job on my pictures they are beautiful!!!! She was great fun to work with. I would highly recommend her. She was very professional yet not stuffy. Her clients, lighting, and getting the best picture is always at the front of her mind. She truly is an artist.
    Sharon Married on 10/18/2014
    This wonderful lady was put in our path via friend and she will always hold a special place in mine and my daughters hearts. She is amazing at what she does. You would be very lucky if you book her for an event you won't be disappointed that's for sure
  • User2020220 2+ years ago
    Ambreen was incredibly attentive and fun to work with. We plan on using Shakar Photography again for family photos in the future.
    Nicole Married on 07/03/2014
    We loved our experience with Shakar Photography, the photographs were beautiful and she not only worked hard on the photos but on calming our nerves on the big day! :)
    Anar Married on 06/01/2014
    Shakar Photography did a wonderful job with our wedding. Shakar Photography has a great team of energetic people and unique people that come together as a team to take the best pictures. I've had friends tell me that the turn around to view the photos from their wedding took 6 months. Shakar Photography is average of 6 weeks. My husband I were happy with the pictures. We are having a difficult time choosing pictures for our album, because Shakar Photography took so many!
    Carrie Event on: 02/06/2014
    Ambreen and her husband were very friendly when taking our engagement photos. They made the session very relaxing and fun!
    Joshua Married on 12/14/2013
    Ambreen did a great job with our wedding!! She was able to grab some great shots and really impressed us with the photos taken, she was nice and friendly and is helpful! You will really enjoy having her as a photographer and you will not regret choosing her to take your photos! If you go with Ambreen you will have priceless memories immortalized in a very fashionable way and they will look fantastic and be extremely happy with your investment!!!
    Katrina Event on: 11/03/2013
    Ambreen is easy, flexible, and responsive when I have worked with her. Anytime we want or need pictures she is the first person we call. We love the quality of pictures she provides. In addition, she is excellent with our kids. They love her !!!

Shakar Photography's reply:

Thank you I love your kids too ;) look forward to continue taking their pictures as they grow older.
    Susan Married on 11/02/2013
    Ambreen was really great, she stepped in and made my process of having a wedding photographer really easy.

She did my wedding and my bridal shots, she made me feel extremely comfortable which made it easier for me to relax and have my special moments for her to capture. She was extremely responsive on the phone, always answered or called me to check on everything.Any special shots I wanted she made happen, all in all I would highly recommend!
  • User1443532 2+ years ago
    Although I was the groom, I was assigned to finalize our wedding photographer/videographer. After looking at a sample of her work and talking with her, we looked no further and gave her the responsibility of our events. She went above and beyond what we asked her for and made our event really not-so-nerve-wrecking. She is a wonderful person and if you don't have any idea when to do what, just ask her, she is very creative and has worked with very diversified clientele. Ambreen and her team are wonderful to work with and we highly recommend them !!
    Jessica Married on 07/27/2013
    She made taking photos a lot of fun!
    She was a blast to work with!
    Saad Married on 06/07/2013
    UNBELIEVABLE quality, service, personality, everything! I am putting this review in 2 years later and we are still friends due to how well they did our wedding. I've had my sister and my in-laws use them. I'm not recommending them to my best friend.

You will not fail if you go with Shakar.

Shakar Photography's reply:

Thank you Saad! Its so great to have appreciating clients like you. The best part of our job is gaining lifetime friends out of our clients ;) Thanks for all the referrals as well.
    Sana Event on: 03/09/2013
    Ambreen was such a doll! She honestly worked with me the whole way through my bridezilla moments and pulled off the pictures off so beautifully! I loved the candid shots she took that gave the picture so much more meaning! The professionalism and down to earth character brings everyone pictures come to life! Thank you so much Shakar Photography for everything you have done and will do in the future!

- Sana
    Sarah Event on: 02/23/2013
    Shakar Photography is great to choose for any event because they are cooperative, helping, and their photos are absolutely beautiful
  • Marty
    Marty Married on 11/03/2012
    I was extremely happy with my bridal portraits, as well as my Engagement photos!!
    Ambreen was very attentive and made sure we captured everything on our special day! The wedding album she created for us was beautiful!
    Elizabeth Married on 08/01/2012
    Ambreen did such an excellent job on my bridal portraits. She was so professional and still fun. I felt very comfortable and I was very pleased with the results. She is incredible at what she does and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer.