Shahnasarian Event Hall Reviews

Shahnasarian Event Hall 6
Shahnasarian Event Hall 7

Sarah Dever · Married on 08/04/2019

So thankful for ChrisAnne

I was engaged and getting married in three months time so finding a venue that was available was a concern of mine, so when my coordinator brought me to the Shahnasarian Event Hall, I was profoundly impressed by its large space, ability to have ceremony and reception AND gorgeous background for pictures all in the same place. I encourage you to visit!! Meet ChrisAnne. She was a God-send to me. I’m sure she can be for you as well!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Lisa Hodges · Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding ceremony and reception

Nice building with a bar you provide you own drinks. Kitchen is big and wonderful. Chrisanne was the best to work with she helped with the event details. Very knowledgeable on what's going on . The lights at the venue was also a plus. We already thinking of an event to go back. Very nice clean venue.

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Tony

Tony Trinh · Married on 05/12/2019

Very beautiful hall and helpful hall rep.

Chrisanne the hall rep was really helpful. The hall size was a good size for what we wanted. We had a total of 150 guests and it was a very formal and close reception.

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Jaquanda

Jaquanda · Married on 05/03/2019

My husband and I was so grateful

My husband and I was so grateful to find this venue to host our wedding ceremony and reception. The hall is beyond beautiful and hall rep Chrisanne was amazing. She was very helpful in the preparation all the way up until the big day and made sure our special day was amazing. She exceeded our expectations and we couldn’t have completed our day without her. Thank you for everything you’ve done for us.

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Shahnasarian Event Hall 14
  • annalia

annalia · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing Wedding Experience!

My husband and I booked this venue for our wedding ceremony and reception and we couldn’t be happier with the outcome! The venue is absolutely beautiful and beyond exceeded our expectations. Chrisanne was extremely kind and helpful in all the detail to prepare for our day. Our hall rep Bobby was amazing and patient on the big day. And helped us assure our day flowed perfectly! Thank you very much for everything!

Sent on 04/13/2019
    Shahnasarian Event Hall 19
    Shahnasarian Event Hall 20

Sterling Schulte · Married on 03/21/2019

Wedding reception

I had a wonderful time at my wedding everything was perfect and my other vendors had worked with them before so everything went smoothly.

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Tiffanie

Tiffanie Sandin · Married on 03/10/2019

Amazing venue!!

We had our wedding here on Sunday and it was amazing! The venue is so super affordable and relaxed about everything! They let you stay late into the night which worked perfectly for us as we are in the hospitality industry and everyone couldn’t get off of work! They let you bring whatever catering you’d like as well as do your own bar! Wonderful staff and so super accommodating.

Sent on 03/12/2019
  • Andresea

Andresea · Married on 02/14/2019

Bride An Groom loved this place we recommend everyone to do there wedding here.

Very beautiful everyone helpful caring understanding we love the church no problems with the building we hall reps very helpful to my wedding party An guests

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Shahnasarian Event Hall 21

Nicole · Married on 12/22/2018

Venue was perfect for my wedding!

Im so glad I chose this venue. Chrisanne was amazing! She really went above and beyond, answered all my questions and allowed all my last minute changes and drop ins. The venue was priced well, and beautiful. I loved that I was able to bring in my own food, alcohol and wasn't charged ridiculous fees for my own vendors.

Sent on 02/11/2019

David Kazarian · Married on 12/05/2018

Amazing facility with helpful staff

Everything was planned professionally making sure we didn't miss one detail. The evening of the event a hall monitor was there to help us make sure the electronics worked properly. Our event ran smoothly without a hitch. We were so impressed we already booked next year for our event the next day.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Shahnasarian Event Hall's reply:

Thank you so much David for your wonderful review! We are so glad you all enjoyed the evening and we look forward to helping you again next year!
  • Lakeshia

Lakeshia · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing venue and staff

“We looked at a few venues but knew that the Shahnasarian Event Hall was exactly what we were looking for as soon as we walked through the door. The venue is gorgeous and centrally located to Pinellas County Beaches. The venue has the relaxed feel but elegant at the same time which was so important to us. It also has Chrisanne and assistant which was key to making our wedding reception a very special day that we and our guest will always remember!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Paul Macdonald · Married on 11/03/2018

We loved this venue for our event!

We had our wedding at this hall and we were so pleased with the great services!!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Susan Lamas · Married on 10/19/2018

Shanasarian Hall

Great Venue! Great staff. Very prompt, easy to work with, very flexible, and they go out of their way to accommodate you. So happy we made the decision to celebrate here.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Alex · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful experience!!

We hosted our wedding rehearsal dinner at the Shahnasarian Banquet Hall and it was truly a seamless and wonderful experience. The staff was extremely accommodating and professional. The hall is beautiful, so modern, and so clean!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Shahnasarian Event Hall 22

Gerardo · Married on 08/11/2018

This place was absolutely beautiful. The pictures online don't do it justice! Everything went smoothly the day of our wedding. Definitely recommend this place.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Chaunice · Married on 08/05/2018

Awesome!!!! I love MRS.CHRISANNE

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Shahnasarian Event Hall 23

Jennifer · Married on 07/22/2018

I'm so thrilled I was able to find this place. It's gorgeous and very affordable. The staff are very friendly and helpful. They make you feel welcome. My wedding turned out amazing! Thank you so very much for allowing my husband and I to share our special day there. I couldn't be more grateful. Jennifer & Stephen - 7/22/18

Sent on 07/25/2018

Dayana · Married on 07/06/2018

This location was perfect! Chrisanne was a pleasure to work with. She made sure that we had everything set up at the venue to our specifications and allowed us great time to set everything up. The venue was super spacious and everything turned out beautiful!

Sent on 07/15/2018
    Shahnasarian Event Hall 28
    Shahnasarian Event Hall 29
    Shahnasarian Event Hall 30

Margaret · Married on 05/27/2018

Overall I had a fabulous wedding

Sent on 06/20/2018

Donald · Married on 03/10/2018

We originally planned our daughter's wedding at a local park. However, inclement weather was in the forecast so we had to quickly find an indoor facility which would accommodate us at short notice. Chrissanne the event coordinator was very helpful and let us know exactly which kitchen equipment was available for us to use, what time we could set up and how to arrange the room to encourage flow and dancing. An employee was available all evening and offered to help several times, as well as accommodate a few requests. Overall, the venue was beautiful and clean, a great dollar value and had very helpful staff. We would encourage anyone planning an event to use Shahnasarian Banquet Hall.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Ruth · Married on 03/03/2018

Absolutely Perfect

Our wedding was beautiful and Chrisanne was very helpful! I’d recommend this place 100%

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Shahnasarian Event Hall 37
    Shahnasarian Event Hall 38
  • Ciara and James Walker

Ciara · Married on 12/28/2017

My husband and I loved this place! It had a lot of space and we would recommend it to everyone!

Sent on 01/12/2018
    Shahnasarian Event Hall 44
    Shahnasarian Event Hall 45
  • W

Will and Rebecca · Married on 12/14/2017

We just had our wedding at this beautiful hall and location. What a great event it was to close out 2017. The team there helped us from start to finish and went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. Chrisanne and David are great at what they do and are great with the guests. Chrisanne made sure to check in with us and give recommendations where needed which was a huge help because we were doing a "destination wedding" since we live in a California. We can't thank you enough for great customer service, attention to detail and always having a smile on your face. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/31/2017
    Shahnasarian Event Hall 46

Dragana · Married on 11/25/2017

Our wedding reception, with 190 guests, was at Shahnasarian Hall few weeks ago! We loved the experience with the personnel there. Event coordinator was always responsive and flexible to adjust to our needs and help us make our special day perfect. The hall itself is beautiful and clean with enough parking in front. They allowed us to bring our own food (no restrictions in choosing your catering). Plus, the hall has a super convenient access to the kitchen. We are so glad we chose this hall for celebrating our special day! We loved it and our guests too!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Terri · Married on 10/30/2017

They are great people to work with and very flexible for our very busy schedules leading up to the big day. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and were had an amazing time beginning our marriage at such a great place! Thank you!

Sent on 11/01/2017