Shagun Weddings Reviews

41 | Fairfax, VA

41 Reviews for Shagun Weddings

Ashita & John Mark Vaughan · Married on 09/29/2018

Superb and Awesome

Manju of Shagun Weddings was wonderful to work with. The bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces were awesome. We explained what we were looking for and she went with it and made it happen for us. All of the flowers exceeded our expectations. We didn’t see the stage arrangements for the first time until we walked into the reception after the ceremony. They were absolutely beautiful and everyone really appreciated, She captured what we had in mind even better than we had envisioned it. All these were done at a very reasonable price. We would highly recommend her to anyone getting married

Sent on 12/14/2018

Manju Jain · Married on 05/20/2018

Excellent work ready to work with you in all aspects

Job done very well. Her whole motive was to make me happy

Sent on 12/02/2018

Pramila · Married on 08/20/2017

Manju and her team provided exceptional decorations and designs from the beginning to the end of our Wedding weekend. Manju is very accommodating to our needs and always open to suggesting and providing recommendations. We had a three-day event consisting of different themes, colors and the decorations, and all were top notch!. We were blown away when we saw the final result on the day of the event. All the guest were in awe with the warm and beautiful decoration that Manju provided. We loved her work and HIGHLY recommend her service.

Sent on 09/01/2017

Kelli · Married on 07/29/2017

We are so incredibly thankful for Shagun Weddings and their part in helping to make our wedding so unforgettable. We sincerely appreciate their talents and professionalism from the moment we met, throughout the planning process, till the day of the big event. Manju Mehta was very helpful, listened to all of our ideas and did whatever possible to accommodate our needs. She made our wedding look absolutely gorgeous! Many thanks Kelli and Nik

Sent on 09/13/2017

V. · Married on 07/07/2017

My husband and I were very pleased with Manju and her team. We had a short amount of time, with unknowns in number of people, and weather. They were very flexible as we went through last minute changes due to weather. The decorations were so beautiful. Our guests even commented on it. Thank you to Shagun Weddings for making our day so special.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Harini · Married on 10/23/2016

Manju was awesome to work with. Her creations were, way beyond expectation!!

Sent on 11/02/2016
  • User4720646 · 2+ years ago

Manju
    Did an awesome job at our daughters wedding in Hyatt Reston . Flower arrangements were simply beautiful . The stage was spectacular . We got the Jaipur Palace . She helped me choose the uplifts and fabrics for the background . My guests were mesmerized . Thank you Shagun for a job well done .

Sent on 07/07/2016

NIKUNJ · Married on 05/14/2016

Shagun weddings under-promised and over-delivered on our decorations. We had discussed some simple ideas and what I got was beyond compare to what I had envisioned. The Shagun team takes what you like and adds a little bit of flair to everything. They were flexible up until the last minute and even threw in some complimentary decorations after asking us if we would like that. The flower arrangements were superb and each event had a unique touch. We used them for all 4 of our events and each one looked gorgeous. Our decorations made our pictures come out great!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Manju & her team created my backdrop/stage set-up for my wedding reception & it was absolutely stunning! Shagun Weddings arrived on time at our reception location to set-up the backdrop, and very patiently waited for over an hour until the venue provided access to the reception room! My husband, family and I are sincerely grateful for your patience during that wait. We received lots of compliments about the backdrop from our guests. I saw the backdrop when the reception room doors were first opened for the bridal party & couple to enter the reception room for the first time, greeted by all the guests. The backdrop was the first thing I saw in the room and it looked gorgeous! I must say, thank you so much for bringing beauty to our special day with your backdrop. You were so professional, warm and accommodating as we worked together to choose my desired set-up and colors. It was an incredible pleasure working with you and your team, Manju, and I look forward to working with you in the future, as well as recommending you to everyone I know! I am so happy I chose Shagun Weddings as the decorator for my most memorable day!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Ankur · Married on 07/20/2015

The Shagun team provided amazing service during our wedding week. That is correct, our wedding week! The team provided decorative services on over 5 events throughout the week and each was more creative than the last. The team's dedication to detail and responsiveness to our ideas was exemplary!

Our wedding theme and look could not have been accomplished without the Shagun team and we will recommend them to all future events! We also look forward to working with the team as well!

Kudos to Shagun Weddings!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Lata · Married on 12/06/2014

Shagun weddings put the event mandap at a very short notice, it was done beautifully.
    we did not have to give much instruction, they took lot of initiative and did what the time and place demanded.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Arti · Married on 07/07/2014

The thing I most loved about Shagun weddings is the sincerity of the decorators. Shagun has seen and done it all so nothing is new to their decorators. No request is too extravagant or impossible. The decorators listen to what you want and is does a damn good job in delivering. When I stepped out to the wedding arena as I was carried off by my brothers, I could not believe how beautiful it was. The decor is magnificent. Attention is paid to detail. I am so happy that I went with Shagun. I visited a handful of wedding decorators before choosing Shagun. A lot of other decorators are very superficial and look at how much you are willing to spend and then present you with a vision regurgitated from a previous wedding. Instead, Shagun spends time going over what vision you want and really tries to capture your dream wedding. Shagun gives great suggestions and provides constructive feedback. All without being condescending or trying to squeeze you dry. It is easy to get caught up in the craziness of the wedding. Some of my other vendors I regret hiring because they gave such a negative aggressive energy to the whole day. But Shagun is so sincere and really wants you to have the perfect day. This vendor was the best decision I made as far as vendors. Really, really happy with my decision to go with her. Best of luck to about-to-be-brides for their big day! Make sure you invest in good quality vendors! And drink plenty of water :-)

Sent on 08/03/2014

Harleen · Married on 06/07/2014

Shagun Weddings did an amazing job at our wedding. The decorations were exactly what we had discussed in our meetings. In fact, Manju Aunty went above and beyond out expectations. Everyone at the wedding asked who did the decorations for us, everyone was very impressed. We give Shagun Weddings a definite 5 star rating.

Sent on 12/11/2014
  • User3750267 · event on: 10/04/2013

I have worked with Shagun on two occasions and highly recommend them to anyone who needs an event planner with vision ,creativity and the ability to get along with other vendors and staff members working the event. They designed and implemented the décor for an elegant bridal fashion show for 500 persons and the stage décor was extraordinary! A corporate event for the local Chamber of Commerce requested that the stage décor evoke the ambience of an Italian Opera house and Shagun hit the high note-pun intended-it was everything they requested and more. They listen to the clients needs, work quickly and efficiently to get the job finished and accomplish it with great flair!

Sent on 12/24/2013

Jennifer · Married on 07/20/2013

We had a great experience working with Shagun for our combined Hindu/Western ceremony! They provided the mandap and flowers for the Hindu ceremony, used some of the flowers to decorate for the Western ceremony, and did some simple tent decoration for the reception. My husband and I wanted a fairly simple, elegant mandap for the wedding, and Shagun definitely delivered. The mandap and flowers were beautiful and fit perfectly with the style that we wanted. There were even a few extra touches, including putting some of the mandap flowers up as decor for the reception, that really pulled everything together. The set-up and breakdown were also fast, efficient, and clean, which was important for us on a long day of wedding events! The Shagun team was very pleasant to work with, and we would absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 08/21/2013

Meera · Married on 10/27/2012

Shagun Weddings provided decorating services, flowers, and lighting for my wedding ceremony and reception. Manju and her team were a pleasure to work with! They accommodated all of our requests - even last-minute requests on the day of the wedding - and were extremely gracious throughout the wedding planning process. Shagun Weddings was very dedicated to our event, and we feel blessed to have worked with them!

We requested a very large and detailed fabric mandap that was used for both the ceremony and reception. During the ceremony, there was an additional square mandap, which was opened up (just as we had requested!) to give the stage a different look for the evening reception. The colors were even more magnificent than we had imagined. We gave Manju color samples but also trusted her to set things up as she saw best...and her team did a phenomenal job! They worked all night to get the room set up for the ceremony. After the wedding, we received countless compliments on the decor.

For the reception, we had about 40 guest tables to be set up with fresh flower arrangements and other table settings, lighting for the hall, not to mention all of the other decor details...and nothing was amiss! Shagun Weddings did a beautiful job and the reception looked exactly as we had hoped it would!

Manju was very easy to work with. She responded to emails and phone calls promptly and set up meetings any time we requested them. She also was so kind to arrange some last minute shipments for us for things that we needed for the wedding ceremony (not even decor-related items!). Manju helped us think of details we never would have thought of on our own. Her suggestions and patience were greatly appreciated! We would highly recommend Shagun Weddings to anyone planning their wedding!

Sent on 11/27/2012

Suman · Married on 08/31/2012

Shagun Weddings provided the mandip and flowers for our wedding. Manju was wonderful! She was friendly, attentive, gave great suggestions and advice and patient. She cared about my event and took the time to listen. Her staff was professional; arrived on time; and set up/take down was clean and efficient. They worked w/in our time constraints. Manju worked w/in our budget and provided us w/ great quality.

Sent on 09/27/2012

SNEHASHIS · Married on 06/02/2012

It was a great pleasure working with Manjuji and Vedji for my neice's wedding in the Washinton Kali Temple. An an Indian and being bride's uncle I received similar words like excellent, beautiful and the best was from groom's parents, "It couldn't have been any better". That says it all. Great effort from Manjuji and Vedji to keep communicating and take the time at 10:30 PM to meet me and discuss options was the level of service. Hats off to them.
    Roy

Sent on 06/11/2012

Bhama · Married on 10/29/2011

We had heard you are among the best in this business.
    Our opinion based on our experience proved that You are number one.

Sent on 01/31/2012

Rania · Married on 09/04/2011

Manju and her staff went above and beyond my expectations on what my stage would look like
    I had seen so Many beautiful stages so it was difficult to make up my mind so manju met with my
    Husband and I several times to make sure we were happy and confident with what it would Look like. To be honest I was a little nervous what the outcome would be but the day of our wedding I walked into the reception hall and my jaw dropped! It was absolutley stunning and elegant everything I wanted and more she even added a few extra touches of her own to make it extra special for us. I can't wait to use her again for upcoming events, It was worth every penny we spent and everyone at our wedding loved it! thank you again!

Rania & Yusof

Sent on 01/22/2012

Pravina · Married on 06/18/2011

Shagun Weddings created a unique, lavish, and breath-taking palace-like mandap for my son's wedding, which earned praise and appreciation from family and friends. The set-up for the Mehndiraat was equally stunning. I dealt primarily with Manju Mehta, who ensured that our choice of color-themes and decor accessories for the wedding ceremony, as well as the entire cocktail-area and banquet-hall were well co-ordinated, notwithstanding the hugeness of the venue. There were peacocks and elephants galore, banana-plants and life-size statues, large glistening urlis and decorated matkas, a fountain and a unique place-card stand, and ethnic touches to the centerpieces.
    I found Manju to be courteous and patient at all times --- and quite unflappable at times when my nerves were on edge! She went the extra mile to provide all the color and glitter and spectacle that this mother's heart desired!
    I have no hesitation in recommending her to all future brides -- and their mothers!

Sent on 07/15/2011

Saira · Married on 06/19/2010

Manju did an amazing job. She did make my special day very special. She was very easy to deal with and reachable. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/27/2010

Anjali · Married on 12/27/2009

My experience with Shagun Wedddings was incredible. Manju Mehta not only provided great service and support, but she was able to work her magic with my mandap and my reception stage beyond my imagination. I remember marveling at the Mandap stage while I was walking down the aisle - that's when you know someone has done a fantastic job! I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 02/12/2010

Yogendra/Padma · Married on 05/24/2009

It is well known that Wedding is a life time event. Customer is always looking forward for a Vendor who can make Wedding as life time memory. When our family met Shagun Wedding planner Ms. Manju Mehta, we were very impressed with her professionalism & responsiveness to our needs keeping in mind our budget. She provided us great deal of information & value our time. Shagun Wedding coordinator Ms. Manju is very customer focus, flexible and a great decorator. With no reservations, we stronglr recommend to all who are planning any event which need a decorator to meet her. We thank Shagun Wedding coordinator Ms. Manju for all her help, support & cooperation to make my son's wedding a life time memory.

Sent on 02/19/2010

Latha · Married on 09/27/2014

Shagun wedding provided the Mandap for our son's Hindu wedding ceremony. The Mandap was absolutely beautiful; it was exactly how I wanted it to be. They used beautiful large fresh flower bouquets and garlands to decorate the Mandap. The gold and burgundy theme in an out door setting on a fall evening was gorgeous. We hired Shagun wedding solely based on wedding wire reviews, I was very nervous since we did not have any personal reference, but we were very satisfied with their service and really glad we hired them. Since they are in Chantilly, I was able to meet with them two or three times to work out the details, it was really easy to work with them, they offered many good suggestions, but they were never pushy! Thank you Shagun Wedding for an outstanding service.

Sent on 12/14/2014