Shadowridge Golf Club Reviews

97 Reviews for Shadowridge Golf Club

• Shelly

Shelly Cruz · Getting married on 03/10/2021

Outstanding Service

Excellent place to celebrate your special day!! Anna and Codie made the process very smooth and stress free. The club was very flexible with decorations and accommodations we needed, we were very happy to be able to set our Jeeps at the entrance. I would not hesitate in choosing these venue, everything was off the top. Great service, location and great people to help you on that important day!!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 02/15/2020

My wedding was perfect and amazing!!!

I just had my wedding at Shadowridge Golf Club a week ago and it was the most beautiful wedding I could ever imagine! Codie was the absolute BEST event coordinator to work with. As I was doing some research into other venues, Shadowridge was the venue that grabbed my attention the most, not only because of how beautiful it is there and their affordable inclusive packages but because of Codie and her desire to make your dream wedding come to life. She made the planning process so easy and stress-free. She took care of all of our needs. I highly recommend Shadowridge Golf Club as your wedding venue- beautiful, affordable, the best event coordinators, and amazing inclusive packages. My husband and I are so thankful for everything they had to offer.

Thank you Shadowridge, Codie, and Anna

Sent on 02/22/2020
  • Annette

Annette Guerrero · Married on 01/04/2020

My wedding was perfect

Anna and Codie were absolutely wonderful. I did all my wedding decorations myself and they were extremely supportive when it came to setup. I did my work and had my decor organized with some simple instructions. Anna was punctual and cared about every detail. We met throughout the course of the year and comforted me anytime I was feeling apprehensive. Codie was so sweet and helpful at the linen meeting. I brought my color scheme and we all figured it out together. The venue was clean and beautiful. Anna found my DJ and my family said it was the best DJ they’ve ever seen. Anna worked closely with my photographer and the florist. I was so impressed with her communication. On the day of, I was almost emotional looking at my sweetheart table. Anna really cared. With just a few Pinterest photos, a few meetings and a bit of preparation on my part... we all created a beautiful set up. I’m so grateful and will never regret this choice.

Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Ross · Married on 11/16/2019

Simply Amazing!!!

My husband and I are beyond grateful for Shadowridge Golf Club. The wedding package comes with everything you need including the most wonderful wedding coordinates Anna Williams and Codie Hays. We had our wedding at Shadowridge this past weekend and it was perfect! Unbelievable! Our guests described our wedding as breathtaking, perfect, and mistake free. That wouldn’t have been possible without Anna and Codie, who are one of the smartest, kindest, detail oriented, patient, and professional people that we have ever met. They cared about our big day as if it were their own and we were truly touched. Anna and Codie were very responsive, made sure to cover every detail, met with us on multiple occasions, answered every question and made sure that the day went smoothly.
    They also recommended amazing vendors and asked for every vendors contact information that wasn’t on file to coordinated everything with them. Everything was on time and where it should have been. If you’re looking for a beautiful wedding venue, world class service and INCREDIBLE staff, try Shadowridge Golf Club. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Christina

Christina Olivia Albert · Married on 10/19/2019

Awesome wedding venue and cooridinators - Made my life easy

Anna and Codie are 100% awesome! Words can not explain how extremely helpful they were during the whole wedding process. They were professional and quick to respond to any questions I had regarding the wedding. My husband and I were extremely happy with working with the Shadowridge staff. Not only were we happy but our family and friends had all good things to say about Anna, Codie and staff. Our guests absolutely loved our wedding. I truly feel like the main reason I was able to say so calm during the wedding planning process was because I was working with Anna and Codie. As we all know weddings can be extremely stressful at times, which is why you need a great group of talent and professionals to make it happen for your wedding day and that is what Shadowridge did for us.

Thank you Anna, Codie and the Shadowridge Staff.

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Heather

Heather Crawford · Married on 10/11/2019

Couldn’t have been any better!

Working with Anna and Codie was so refreshing. From beginning to end, they made things so much easier than I could have imagined. Anytime I was overwhelmed they brought me back down with their kindness and humor. I am going to miss them to be honest, I worked so closely with them for over a year and it was always so easy. If I called or sent an email my question was answered by close of business or sooner. They provide you with a timeline and when things should be done. Our DJ was one of their vendors and he was amazing! The food was amazing and every one of our guests complimented the food. I was able to talk to the chef the day of the wedding and thank him for the awesome meals.
    These ladies are beyond great. If I had a vision they executed it better than I could have myself. If I wasn’t sure of something they offered sound advice as to why something may or may not work. They even gave great advice in getting my dog to cooperate during the ceremony. If I could go back in time I’d chose Shadowridge again every time. Thank you for making our day so memorable and lovely. Stick with Anna and Codie, they’re simply the best.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Erin

erin · Married on 08/31/2019

Perfect Venue!!

Anna and Codie helped us pull off the wedding of our dreams. Everything was seamless and so perfectly put together. I dropped off decorations the day before and they had everything set up better than I could have ever imagined. They helped keep the timeline on track and we didn’t miss a beat. The planning process was so simple and they helped us through anything we needed. Definitely recommend the packages that include cake as the less outside vendors you have to coordinate yourself the easier your life is! Everyone who was in attendance loved the venue and the staff was so professional and helpful. I would highly recommend Shadowridge, these two ladies are prepared for any and every request you may have and need help with. Our wedding was pretty DIY in comparison to some of the add-on services they have to offer but gave us so much room in our budget to have exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Vivian Thornton · Married on 08/25/2019

We got married at Shadowridge Golf Club!

While searching for a venue, we were looking for something that we thought we wouldn’t be able to find anywhere near our budget, but we were incredibly wrong! Shadowridge provided us with everything we wanted for our big day and more. Since day one, Anna listened to what we had envisioned and through the year of planning, has made it come to life. She then introduced us to her colleague Codie who has been nothing but an amazing asset to the events coordinating team. They have been in contact with me through every step and has responded and listened to all of my questions and concerns. They also took the initiative to reach out to my vendors to ensure everything is in line for our big day. I couldn’t have asked for a more pleasant experience while working with Anna, Codie, and the Shadowridge team. I cannot thank them enough.

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Lily

Lily · Married on 06/23/2019

Perfect vendor

Anna and Codie are very accommodating and so kind. They are patient and don't care how many questions you may ask, they will always make sure you're kept care of. The overall staff was very caring and kind also

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Patty

Patty Nevitt · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing Venue and Staff!!

My Husband and I just got married at Shadowridge last weekend and they pulled off our DREAM wedding!! Anna and Codie helped us plan for a year and were so helpful and accommodating throughout the whole process. Our special day was absolutely perfect in every way! Anna and my DJ worked together to seamlessly adjust our timeline in a pinch since we joined the party much earlier than we thought after taking photos. The food was amazing and on time, everything was beautiful! They had a clean up crew at the end of the night that handled everything. They made the whole process stress free and fun! I just can't say enough about this venue and their staff. We fell in love with the venue the first time we saw it and I recommend Shadowridge to anyone wanting to get married in the San Diego area! :)

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Emmeline

Emmeline Hernandez · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing value

My husband and I had only looked at a few venues, but instantly fell in love with Shadowridge because of the outdoor ceremony site and the value. The packages offered are structured in such a way to work with different budgets and the minimum that needs to be spent is completely reasonable. To add to that, there are various vendors to choose from that will help meet your minimum, that made the difference for us and our budget conscious wedding. We had a wedding on the small side (less than 60 guests) but we preferred it because we were able to spoil our guests. Anna and Codie were welcoming and professional from the beginning and that continued to the end, it was such a pleasure working with them because I knew any questions or concerns I had were quickly responded to or taken care of. The entire experience was a breeze thanks to them and I cannot recommend this venue enough!

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Dohner · Married on 04/27/2019

An amazing spring wedding--THANK YOU, SHADOWRIDGE!!

We just had our wedding held at Shadowridge Golf Club on April 27th, 2019. We had an amazing experience and am so glad we chose this venue and their staff. From the very beginning, it was a beautiful location and we knew we had to get married there. I loved that they have an all-inclusive package, which made wedding planning a breeze. Their event coordinator, Anna Williams, and her assistant, Codie Hays, were so detail oriented, organized, thoughtful and flexible with all of the planning from start to finish. They thought of everything (even the details myself as the bride even overlooked) and helped to bring our vision of the wedding to life. I was never stressed while planning with Shadowridge, as they made our experience fun, which is what it should be! Their chef is so talented and makes delicious food, which everyone loved! On the day of the wedding, everything ran smoothly, thanks to Anna/Codie and the team making sure to be attentive to my wedding party to make sure it went off without a hitch! We had an amazing experience and an awesome party and are so thankful to Anna, Codie and the whole Shadowridge team for making our wedding day the best of our lives. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Laura · Married on 04/06/2019

Unforgettable Venue

On April 6th, 2019 my husband and I had the wedding of our dreams at Shadowridge Golf Club. Best of all the day was filled with fun, laughter, and we were actually able to relax and enjoy the day to the fullest! It required a lot of planning and organizing during the engagement, but the team at Shadowridge matched our efforts and exceeded our expectations.

Our story:

Choosing a venue proved more difficult than we expected, to say the least. We hadn’t anticipated “common” obstacles such as hidden fees, absence of itemized wedding packages up front, and lack of flexibility for appointments to actually see the venue in person. After almost two weeks of searching, calls and e-mails, we came across Shadowridge Golf Club. Our first impression was that the venue was gorgeous, very reasonable pricing within our budget, good reviews, very transparent about their services and costs, and they claimed that there were no hidden fees. There was a PDF link of the website with the prices per guest that itemized exactly what we would be getting depending on the all-inclusive package we chose. Hoping it wasn’t too good to be true, we sent them an e-mail expressing our interest and concerns. Enter, Anna Williams – Private Evens Director.

Anna was timely and professional in her responses to all of our questions, and addressed our concerns very clearly. We set up an appointment to see the venue. Anna was extremely accommodating and flexible when it came to making appointments with us. Once we saw the venue and talked with Anna in person, we excitedly confirmed our wedding date.

We cannot stress enough what a genuine pleasure it was to work with Anna and her team. The next seven months of wedding planning consisted of timely answered e-mails and phone calls, and as many in-person visits to the venue as we needed. Whether it was my husband’s family visiting from out of town, vendor tours, choosing linens, menu tasting and rehearsal dinner, we were always welcomed with a warm greeting and private tour by either Anna or the Private Events Coordinator, Codie Hayes. They are so personable and respectful and were so sincerely motivated to make sure our wedding day went on without a hitch. We had an unfortunate flower crisis where our outside florist vendor (unrelated to Shadowridge) had to cancel on us 36 hours before the wedding. When I called Anna to advise her that we might need to come early to the rehearsal dinner that night to make new center pieces, she had her team set up an entire side room for about 12 of my girlfriends and buckets full of fresh flowers we had purchased to make up the 14 new center pieces. This is one example of the many accommodations we experienced throughout the entire planning process.

The day of the wedding was more fun and “relaxing” than I could have ever imagined a wedding day could be for a bride. Anna and her team were there from early morning to late night working hard to make sure all went according to plan. They took care of most all of the set up: our dressing room set ups, setting up the reception hall and ceremony site, making sure our slideshow was running, shuttling guests to the ceremony site and back, arranging our flowers, and setting up our sparklers. Anna was consistently checking in with me to make sure we were always on the same page and staying on our planned timeline. Her attention to detail is impeccable. After working so closely with Anna all these months, it felt like having a trusted friend by my side. Throughout the night, we had guests commenting about how beautiful the wedding was, how “smooth” the night was going, or how it was the most “flawless” wedding they had ever been to. It was definitely the behind the scenes work that made our vision come to life. One of our favorite memories of the night was riding around in the golf cart after the ceremony with Anna and our photographer capturing stunning pictures amidst the diverse scenery Shadowridge has to offer. Check out their website for some neat ideas beforehand! There are tall trees, large rocks, a picket fence, an underground tunnel, all types of flowers and succulents, and a private, tranquil lake – my personal favorite. It was a really special time.

Now with wedding day itself a cherished memory, I can say with assurance that Shadowridge, Anna, and her team played a huge part in the best day of our lives. In so many ways, Anna went above and beyond for us, and was there right alongside us for the entire journey. We were thrilled with the service we were provided. I sincerely hope this review provides some insight for the next couple looking to start their journey towards married life with Shadowridge.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Abril · Married on 02/22/2019

Best team in North County

From the first time I met with Anna, I knew Shadowridge was an amazing place. Between the ceremony site, the staff, the members and the overall atmosphere, we knew we couldnt chose anywhere else. Anna and Codie made planning a wedding extremely seamless and answered all and any questions we had. Codie was amazing the night before and the day of. She set up all of the decorations. I literally gave her some sangria bottles for center pieces with Hydrangeas and eucalyptus. The out come was exactly what I envisioned and more. Everything was so minimal but perfect! She was even price conscious, instead of cutting down a perfectly good floral piece that was from a previous event on the gazebo, she asked if we'd like to keep it. It was gorgeous and I couldnt say no to free flowers! The biggest reason we went with Shadowridge was because of their all inclusive price. The price you are quoted is the price you will get depending on if you add anything. Everything was so perfect and I would totally plan it all over if I got to keep them as my go to people.

Cant wait to continue to see you ladies at the Club!
    Cheers,
    April and James Bick

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Kurt

Kurt Yazdizadeh · Married on 02/17/2019

Best Venue in North County!

Anna and her team at Shadowridge Golf Club made our wedding experience absolutely unforgettable! We were so impressed by the professionalism, value, and personal investment all members of Shadowridge gave us that made our entire experience working with them a joy. We felt right at home from the first meeting, Anna was upfront and direct to answer questions, did not hide any details, and made us feel like family when we met with her multiple times throughout our engagement.

Anna ensured us that all of our requests were accommodated; all the small details that made our wedding feel like ours were followed through and executed perfectly by her team.

After visiting multiple venues before making our decision with Shadowridge, we kept coming back to the way Anna made us feel and we knew we had to select Shadowridge to host our special day. It was the best decision we made!

It rained on our wedding day, and though we planned to have our ceremony outside in their private garden area... Anna, Codie and the others had a backup plan and quickly moved our ceremony indoors and managed to maintain the atmosphere and keep our guests happy.

Throughout the night, we constantly heard from our guests how impressed they were with the decor, the quality of the food and appetizers served, and the friendliness of the bartenders/servers/event staff.

Selecting Shadowridge Golf Club as our venue was hands down the easiest and best decision we made during our wedding planning process. We loved it there so much and truth be told, we will actually MISS some of the wedding planning process because we felt so stress-free working with Anna and her team.

Thank you SO much for making our wedding an unforgettable day and one we will cherish for the rest of our lives!

Love,
    Briana and Kurt

Sent on 02/22/2019

Jenny · Married on 02/09/2019

Absolutely loved my experience!

From my first email to Anna about wedding date availability to the actual wedding day, Anna ,and then Codie when she came on board, have been nothing short of amazing! They were super responsive to any questions that my then-fiance had, had really good suggestions, and made our wedding planning process so much easier. On the day of our wedding, we had to move the ceremony inside because it was going to rain. The entire crew set up everything beautifully and converted the ceremony area to the reception area smoothly. On top of that, we gave Anna and Codie our vision for how we wanted our decorations and it was executed so beautifully, so much better than anything I could have done myself!! Bottom line: my husband and I are beyond happy that we went with Shadowridge for our wedding venue and recommend it to anybody! Thank you to Anna, Codie, and their team for making our wedding everything we imagined and so much more!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Tiffany Murphy · Married on 02/09/2019

Perfect wedding!

We just got married a week ago and it was absolutely perfect. My mom and I met Anna at the Del Mar bridal bazaar, she was so friendly and we just loved the convenience of the all inclusive wedding. We fell in love with the ceremony site, its very private, surrounded by floral with a white gazebo. From the very beginning until the day of the wedding Anna was on top of everything. She made sure we knew everything and always got back to my emails quickly, especially the last couple weeks when I was sending one everyday lol. Anna and her assistant Codie set up everything the day of the wedding and it looked amazing. All our guest had a great time and said they loved the dinner service, big thank you to the chef! We are so happy we picked Shadow ridge to celebrate our special day. Thank you Anna for making it that much more special, couldn't have done it without all your hardwork!!

xoxo,

Mr. &Mrs. Murphy

Sent on 02/18/2019

Jennifer A · Married on 11/11/2018

Shadowridge was amazing in every way!

My husband and I were married at Shadowridge last Sunday. Throughout the process, we worked with Anna and, later, Codie. Both were amazing! I am the kind of person who calls things like I see them, and it would seriously be impossible to say enough kind words about the two of them. I also really loved the venue! We ended up serving breakfast to our guests, and the food was both reasonably priced and delicious. Plus I loved the variety of photo opportunities. Really, Anna and the photo opportunities were why I decided to go with Shadowridge Golf Club in the first place (Codie was hired closer to our wedding). Anna was so genuinely friendly and helpful—she made wedding planning a breeze. Our photographer sent us a few teaser photos yesterday, and I am really just in awe of how beautiful the scenery is. I also really loved how adorable and intimate the gazebo area was where we had our ceremony. Based on our experience, you can’t go wrong with Shadowridge!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Trista

Trista Tabanico · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect Autumn Wedding!

We had our wedding at Shadowridge a week ago. The whole process was flawless. Anna and Codie were very responsive and professional and really helped our vision come to life. The whole event went smoothly and it was great that they had bridal shows throughout the year to help us get in touch with vendors. Our guests loved the food and the DJ, a preferred vendor of Shadowridge. The wedding packages were reasonably priced and included many little things that made the whole planning process that much easier. It was unforgettable!

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing staff and beautiful venue!!

I was married at Shadowridge earlier this month and they really made sure it was the best day ever! First off, The coordinator Anna, is the best. She is so friendly, has a great positive attitude, and is on top of everything! The staff is just as awesome. Such nice people, professional, and attentive. I really can’t say enough about Shadowridge. It’s beautiful and budget friendly!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa Hamilton (Hudson) · Married on 10/26/2018

Affordable and Beautiful!

The staff was extremely helpful and made us feel completely at ease from day one. What a beautiful venue! Everything we had hoped for, and more.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Mrs. Suzy-Joy Gratland · Married on 10/23/2018

Shadowridge Golf Club is the best wedding venue in San Diego County!

Skip and I married at Shadowridge on Oct. 14 and what a fantastic day we had, all due to the wedding coordination efforts of Anna Williams and her team PLUS the venue and grounds themselves were stunning. We couldn't have had a more perfect wedding and reception. We brought Anna our creative ideas of what we wanted and she met every single one of them and went far beyond our expectations in carrying out our dreams. When the weather turned just before our wedding day, Anna and her team promptly set up everything early that morning inside for us in the beautifully decorated reception area. Skip and I were both excited and pleased with how they made our ceremony area so regal. Our guests all commented on how wonderful the ceremony site inside was set up. This is what you can expect at Shadowridge Golf Club with the assistance of Anna as your Wedding Coordinator -- immediate attention to all details presented, regular communications throughout the months leading up to your wedding day, classy, friendly and caring service from the Team and your hopes and dreams of your very special day realized. To top it all off, Anna has developed a team of amazing vendors to meet all of your photo, videography, hair/makeup and DJ needs. We still can't get over how easy everything was for us throughout the planning of our Wedding and Reception. Thank you Anna and Team! You're the absolute best! We'll always treasure and remember our very special day.
    Skip and Suzy-Joy and Gratland, Escondido, CA

Sent on 10/23/2018

vanessa · Married on 09/29/2018

Anna and her entire team did an amazing job ! From the moment we went in for a tour till the end. Anna made sure to answer any questions we had. The day of the wedding everything ran so smooth.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Brianna · Married on 09/14/2018

Let me start off by saying that our wedding was beyond our expectations, and that could not have been accomplished without Anna (our coordinator) and her staff. We initially met Anna at the Bridal Bazaar and instantaneously clicked with her. Anna is such an amazing, sweet, kind-hearted, hard-working person. She truly was a blessing to us during our crazy wedding planning process. She ensured everything met (and exceeded) our expectations and ran as smoothly as possible during the planning process, as well as the day of. Anna really paid close attention to every little detail and did everything she could to accommodate us and make us happy. The venue itself is beautiful, and was even more the day of our wedding. We were so excited to hear nothing but positive feedback from our family and guests. Every single one of our vendors even complimented Anna and her coordination. They all enjoyed how organized and "on top of it" she was. Shadowridge Golf Club was the PERFECT venue for our wedding!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Gina · Married on 09/02/2018

We can't say enough good things about Shadowridge Golf Club as our wedding venue! From the first day we viewed the site to our wedding day the staff was kind, professional and overall amazing to work with. They made our day hands down the best it could have ever been! Anna and Codie rock! The day of was stress free and so much fun because of the great staff working on every detail! We feel so lucky to have found this amazing team and would recommend it to anyone looking for a super beautiful and crazy affordable venue! Thanks Shadowridge!

Sent on 09/27/2018