Shadow Wood Manor Reviews

Shadow Wood Manor 4
Shadow Wood Manor 5

Hayden Baker 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Best Day of My Life!

I booked this venue a little over a month before my wedding. I was afraid my first choice would be too small. I was so lucky and thankful to have found Shadow Wood Manor, and I was also thankful they had my date open! Talk about luck! This venue is amazing and beautiful. The owners are very sweet, and they definitely made my wedding day the best day of my life! They were very helpful and made sure everything was perfect for my special day! I highly recommend this venue if you are looking for a BEAUTIFUL venue that includes tables, chairs, and decor! The price is SUPER reasonable for the quality of the venue; a giant plus is that they allow any catering company, drinks, flowers, etc. you can cater yourself if you can take it on! You don鈥檛 have to choose from a list of their choices like a lot of venues! Karla and Joe ended up becoming like family to us and we adore them! They are very warm and personal people! I recommend checking this place out before booking anywhere, because I guarantee you鈥檒l fall in LOVE!

Shadow Wood Manor 6
    Shadow Wood Manor 7
    Shadow Wood Manor 8
    Shadow Wood Manor 9
    Shadow Wood Manor 10
    Shadow Wood Manor 11
    Shadow Wood Manor 12

Shadow Wood Manor's reply:

Thank you Hayden, you are one of the sweetest brides, I loved working with you and your family. I wish you all the love and happiness possible for your new married life 馃挄
  • Halley

Halley Gillis 路 Married on 05/05/2019

Perfection!

I can't say enough good things about this venue. My wedding was on May 5, 2019 and it turned out perfect!! Of all the venues I looked at, I decided to go with Shadow Wood Manor, and I'm so glad I did. What won me over in choosing this venue over others were the wonderful owners, Karla and Joe. They were kind, helpful, and accommodating to everything I wanted. You can tell they really care about your wedding and about what you want on your special day. Not only were the owners amazing, but the venue is absolutely gorgeous. The venue gets more beautiful every time I see it. They pay attention to every little detail. You have to see it in person to take in all it has to offer. I will recommend Shadow Wood Manor to everyone! Thank you, Karla and Joe, for the wedding of my dreams!!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Shadow Wood Manor's reply:

Thank you Halley for such a wonderful review :)
    You were a beautiful bride and had a beautiful. I loved your family and really enjoyed your father鈥檚 band.

Ariel 路 Married on 04/07/2019

Shadow Wood Manor

Everyone was so nice, they worked with me and even helped us decorate. This is the best wedding venue there is. I highly recommend them. They helped to make my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Shadow Wood Manor's reply:

It was my pleasure to be a part of helping with your beautiful wedding.
    I wish you all the best in your new life together馃挄
  • Madison

Madison 路 Married on 03/16/2019

Absolutely Amazing Venue

I got married here on March 16 of this year, and it was everything I imagined! Karla and Joe are so nice and helpful. They really go above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect for your big day. The venue is so unique and has so much character to it. Karla is so helpful and good at working with your budget, and she does not nickel and dime you for everything like other venues do! Karla is so sweet and you can tell she truly cares about your wedding and making sure it is exactly how you want it. We also did our engagement pictures at the venue and they turned out so good! The barn and their land is perfect for pictures. Thank you so much Karla and Joe for helping to make our special day so perfect! You guys are the best!

Shadow Wood Manor's reply:

I feel so blessed to have you as one of our sweet brides. You and your family were such a joy to work with. Your wedding was so beautiful !

Juliana Brewer 路 Married on 01/19/2019

Perfect location for a wedding

The venue was so beautiful. The owners worked with all of our requests. They were very attentive to our questions. They allowed us to visit the location often to ensure we had everything correctly planned. The bridal room and grooms room was perfect. Space for the catering vendor to prepare. Outside there are several locations to take pictures. It rained the day of the wedding and having the ability to drop off guests at the door with plenty of cover was excellent. As well as the space on the side of the venue to go outside and relax even with cover. Plenty of chairs and tables. Beautiful location to have the wedding outside or inside. I would highly recommend this venue. I had 200 guests on the day of my wedding attend. There was no issues with space. Plenty of room.

Shadow Wood Manor's reply:

Thank you Juliana for such a great review. Your family was so much fun, I really enjoyed all of you so much. You all are the most fun loving family, truly a joy to work with.

Breanna 路 Married on 11/11/2018

Beautiful Venue!

They were incredibly helpful. Made sure we had everything we needed to make our day special and exactly how we鈥檇 immagined it. It was absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Shadow Wood Manor's reply:

Thank you Breanna, you were a beautiful bride, and your wedding was so pretty 馃挄
    I truly enjoyed working with your family :)
  • Alicia

Alicia 路 Married on 09/15/2018

My experience was more than I could have ever imagined on my wedding day , it was amazing & I鈥檓 very grateful to Karla & her husband for making my big

I give shadow wood manor 10 stars