Shadi Ameri Photography Reviews

28 | San Diego, CA

28 Reviews for Shadi Ameri Photography

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2017

Shadi makes you feel very comfortable and has the best personality! She is so much fun to work with and guides you on posing and facial expressions. She knows about lighting and angles very well. Her photos come out amazing and the last photoshoot I did with her I was extremely happy! I highly recommend Shadi for any kind of photoshoot. She will exceed your expectations.

kamyar · Married on 12/01/2016

Shadi was very professional, she did capture exactly what we wanted. The results was amazing and she was great. Highly recommend her.

kamyar · Married on 11/26/2016

Amazing photographer. She was very detail oriented. My wife and I were very satisfied with her work. Will recommend her to everyone.

• Derek

Derek · Married on 10/08/2016

Shadi was beyond flexible with timing and ideas for poses. She came to wedding ready with ideas and placements of our pictures. She captured ( what I think) those candid moments and was able to catch the essence of our energy! She was spot on and then some and I highly recommend her!

Giles · Married on 10/01/2016

In a world of average photographers - Shadi is outstanding - Her images are powerful and memorable.

Tiffany · Married on 09/09/2016

I would definitely recommend Shadi to everyone I know! She was so attentive and professional. She made me feel so comfortable. Shadi really saw my vision and added so much flair, I was amazed! She's awesome!

Shadi did an awesome job for my daughters wedding. I highly recommend her for any special occasion.

Vanessa · Married on 09/18/2015

Shadi did an amazing job at our wedding. Throughout the planning process she was always helpful and responsive. She worked with our budget and was a pleasure to work with. She was able to capture the fun spirit of our wedding and our pictures were beautiful!

Alicia · Married on 07/13/2015

Amazing work! Kind personality! Fun to work with...
    Defiantly recommend !

Maryam · Married on 06/27/2015

She did an amazing job capturing our special day :) Great price.

Elle · Married on 06/20/2015

Shadi was very professional , very talented and creative . She is also very kind and patient .

Kamyar · Married on 06/14/2015

Shadi was extremely professional and did a great job for our wedding. Shadi did my wife friends wedding and when we saw her works,we booked her right away.
    We highly recommend Shadi's Photography to all our friends and family.

• User5320387 · 2+ years ago

Loved the photos, great photographer, good people skill and so easy to work with, highly recommended.

Emily · Married on 04/11/2015

Shadi was our photographer. A big shout out to her for being fun, creative, and professional! Our wedding photos were AMAZING. We could not have asked for better pictures. She made us feel comfortable especially since I actually hate photos of myself. :) She was able to use her artistic vision on shots and you can tell how seasoned she was with all the improvisation.

Chelsea · Married on 11/29/2014

Shadi was such an amazing photographer to work with! Absolutely love my photos of my special day and so thankful she was the one to capture all our memories!!

Chelsea · Married on 10/19/2014

Shadi was so great to work with ! She listened to my ideas and gave me her opinion as well which I completely trusted. She was so easy to work with and made my husband and I feel so comfortable the whole time. She captured such great moments that we will have forever. I would definitely recommend shadi to others.

Shadi was very professional and helped captivate our vision and more on our special day! I recommend Shadi to anyone who is looking for someone to capture all the love and happiness of their special day.

Shadi is an amazing person to work with. Not everybody has the talent of capturing the moment and taking it to a whole other level. She is a true artist with a huge heart and the biggest smile. My husband and I worked with Shadi both for our engagement pictures and for our wedding day. I can say that she is the best and I defiantly recommend her. If you want quality work, fun, peace of mind ... call her up. Thanks Shadi for your beautiful work.

Sheri · Married on 12/12/2012

shadi is not only a talented photographer but an amazing person with a big heart just like her smile. She capturerd the most beautiful moments of my life that makes me relive them every time I look at my pictures.
    You couldn't ask for any better photographer!
    Thanks you shadi????

Kelly · Married on 12/11/2011

Shadi is a beautiful person who takes beautiful photos. She is easy to work with, has great energy, and a very creative eye. Our engagement photos and wedding photos were better than we ever imagined! She is not only skilled in the technical part of photography ( lighting, editing, effects, ext) , but she makes you feel really comfortable and really captures the moment.

Kelly · Married on 08/06/2011

Shadi took BEAUTIFUL pictures for our rehearsal dinner and wedding. I was a bit of a clueless bride and didn't know what to ask for in terms of photography, but Shadi did a great job of capturing special moments and so many things I want to remember. Her pictures are classic and beautifully edited. Shadi herself is very very sweet, friendly and kind; I was so grateful to have worked with her!

My wife and I are so lucky that we found her , She is a joy to work with, and an extremely talented and tasteful photographer with an artful eye and true passion for beautiful photography. She is definitely one of the best photographers I have ever hired and I can't see myself getting my pictures taken anywhere else! I would recommend her to anyone, she is worth every penny. she truly loved what she does. Thanks Shadi

Rich · Married on 03/10/2007

What can I say, Shadi is the real deal, she has the gift. Not only will she give you the images you want, but she'll make them and you, look amazing! I can't say enough about her professionalism and quality of work, you'll be blown away!

Emalyn · event on: 05/03/2015

Shadi is Amazing, super sweet and professional. All the photography she has done for me always comes out perfect. She is very creative and it shows in her work. Book Shadi for your next event. You will not regret it!

Alireza · event on: 07/16/2015

I love working with Shadi. She photographed our company staff and associates gathering. It was a fun night for staff and we wanted to keep the memories and good moments. Thanks Shadi for the beautiful photos.