Shades of Pink Wedding Flowers Reviews

32 Reviews for Shades of Pink Wedding Flowers

• Jordan

Jordan M. · Married on 09/26/2020

Linda was wonderful

Linda did an incredible job, she was great to work with and very flexible. When we had to change our plans because of COVID, she was completely open to scaling back and switching what we were going to do to fit our much smaller wedding. We were so happy to work with her and loved the results.

Sent on 10/27/2020

Judith · Married on 10/07/2017

The flowers you creates surpassed my expectations! They were beautifully made

Sent on 10/13/2017

Caitlin · Married on 09/02/2017

The flower arrangements and bouquets came out better than I expected. Everything was exactly what we had discussed and the quality was excellent! I loved the details on the bouquets as well! You can't beat the price and in-home consult either.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/10/2017

My wedding bouquets and corsages were exactly what I wanted! Flowers were fresh and great quality, exactly what I pictured in my mind! We were very pleased! Thank you!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Julie · Married on 09/17/2016

Lisa was great! She made recommendations, worked within our budget and was very patient with a very indecisive bride! The flowers turned out great! Everyone was commenting on how gorgeous they looked and the vibrant colors really looked beautiful in our pictures!

Sent on 10/20/2017

I sent pictures of what I envisioned our wedding flowers to look like to the ladies at Shades of Pink. They did an amazing job putting our flowers together. We were in love with them!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Ana · Married on 09/12/2015

Lisa was great to work with . She came right to my house for a consultation. She made the whole process very easy for me . She did a great job with the flowers and did it just like how I wanted .I was very pleased and the flowers were very affordable .

Sent on 09/16/2015

Jess · Married on 05/30/2015

I loved working with Lisa at Shades of Pink. She was incredibly flexible and even came to my home for our consultation. My bouquets and boutonnieres exceeded every expectation. They were truly stunning, and the colors were perfect! She took my ideas and ran with them--I basically told her what kinds of flowers I liked, and she created beautiful arrangements. The pricing is better than any other florist in the area, and the quality is unmatched. She even threw in the junior bridesmaid's bouquet for free! Lisa was wonderful! I highly recommend Shades of Pink!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Maria · Married on 05/16/2015

I would recommend using them! They did an awesome job and was willing to work with my budget! Flowers looked amazing!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Marjorie · Married on 03/09/2015

Lisa was prompt in responding to my very first email via Wedding Wire. She made arrangements to meet at my home to discuss my needs soon after my first contact. She was always prompt with responses to email and phone calls. She read my mind when I explained what I wanted and I was more than pleased with everything she provided on my wedding day! She delivered what we needed to my home and what we needed to our reception venue, on time, just as she had promised! I would highly recommend her business! Working with her felt much more personal than going to a florist's shop. Working with her was like working with a family member because she was so down to earth and easy to get along with! I wish her much success with her business!!

Sent on 04/25/2015

Jennifer · Married on 11/01/2014

My flowers from Shades of Pink were more amazing than I ever could have imagined. I was literally brought to tears when I saw them on my wedding day. Lisa provided me with several options and made it a point to stay within my budget. I honestly felt like I was making the decisions with a life long friend. I received tons of compliments from family & friends as well as the staff where we held the wedding & reception. I would highly recommend Shades of Pink and hope I get the opportunity to use them again.

Sent on 11/06/2014

Linda · Married on 09/26/2014

Lisa did a wonderful job of understanding my daughter's vision for her wedding, which was not easy as she really was not sure of her vision. The flowers that were picked fitted in perfectly with the Disney Princess Theme. All of the flowers were beautiful. Everyone remarked on them and the sparkle factor she wanted was in each bouquet for her and her bridesmaids. The flower girl looked perfect with her halo of flowers. In fact when she returned from her honeymoon the flowers still looked great. I put them in water and they still looked good. I cannot thank you enough for helping my daughter get the "Happily Ever After" event that she wanted I would recommend you and your business to anyone looking for a florist for any type of event.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Jen · Married on 08/23/2014

Amazingly beautiful flowers, she is very quick to respond and was flexible when I needed things added. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Jenna · Married on 06/28/2014

Flowers were within our budget and beautiful! Just what I had pictured. Very accommodating.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Athena · Married on 06/14/2014

We were very happy with our service with them & our flowers were beautiful !

Sent on 07/01/2014

Jaime · Married on 02/22/2014

I don't even know where to start with this review. Shades of Pink Wedding Flowers is AMAZING! Working with Lisa was completely stress free, easy and she just took my vision for my floral centerpieces and made it even more incredible than what I could have ever imagined! I was speechless when I saw my reception. The communication was great as Lisa got back to any email with questions immediately. Prices were extremely reasonable especially for the quality received! I will definitely use Shades of Pink Wedding Flowers for any future floral needs!

Sent on 02/23/2014

E · Married on 10/12/2013

Erin and Lisa were AMAZING! The flowers exceeded my expectations. They are very talented and can create something unique for you or can create your vision if you know what you want. They helped guide me with some great suggestions since I did not know what I wanted. The flowers were absolutely GORGEOUS and I loved everything. I could not have asked for a better team. They put exactly the right touch on the cake and everyone complimented me on the centerpieces and the bridal party flowers. The prices were VERY reasonable and the service was impeccable. They listen, they care, they respond immediately and they take care of EVERYTHING FOR YOU so that you don't have to worry about a thing but getting to the church on time. I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks Lisa and Erin, you are amazing and I am very grateful for all your help. Ellen

Sent on 10/15/2013

Stacey · Married on 09/27/2013

I used Shades of Pink for my wedding on 9/27/13 at Liberty Forge. Lisa and Erin were so easy to work with. They were very personal and accommodating. I gave them my ideas and they created some beautiful bouquets and arrangements. I have MANY compliments on the flowers, especially my bouquet. They also worked very hard to make sure they could fit my budget, which I really appreciated!! I would recommended them to anyone and would love to use them again in the future for other events.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Dalia · Married on 08/24/2013

Shades of Pink (Lisa) were absolutely wonderful to work with. I was on a budget, HOWEVER, their professionalism, pricing, and quality of work absolutely exceeded my expectations. The flowers and designs were so gorgeous and were exactly as we planned - no surprises! They received TONS of compliments and the guests said they looked like they were from "Pinterest". I would absolutely recommend them to anyone - budget or no budget. I got the highest quality of flowers and professionalism.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Catherine · Married on 01/06/2012

My flowers where so amazing, they were wonderful, I was a very pickie bride they where so pacitent with me! I bet I called them at least 3 times a week! And the day of my wedding Miss Lisa and her company delivered the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen!!! I tell everyone about them and how wonderful they are at Shades of Pink!!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Ashlyn · Married on 09/03/2011

The ladies of Shades of Pink were the best! First of all I wanted really crazy arrangements, not your typical wedding colors...They scoured the local area for the deep blue vases I wanted as well as peacock feathers. I wanted a specific yellow rose and when the roses I wanted were out of my budget they came back with the most beautiful alternative. When my work schedule was crazy they went out of there way to make time to meet with me. They were very professional and worked great with the caterer and wedding planner. Their service and the all of the arrangements were one of my favorite parts of our wedding!

Sent on 08/03/2013

We used shades of pink wedding flowers for our April 30, 2011 wedding. I have to say the flowers were my least favorite part of the wedding going in. I just always feel like bouquets are too much and a little busy looking. I just didn't want anything that looked to be too much. We received our flowers an hour before the ceremony and the bouquets were absolutely beautiful. They were exactly what I envisioned my flowers would look like. They were simple with out being plain and sooooo elegant. We also had them do the centerpiece for the head table and a centerpiece for the card table. Both of those came out beautifully also.

I was very impressed with how they made my vision for my bouquet into the real thing and it was exactly how I had pictured it to be.

I would 100% recommend shades of pink of pink wedding flowers.

Sent on 08/14/2013

Kelly · Married on 05/01/2010

Lisa and Erin did a fabulous job creating the great touches for my wedding. From the bouquets, alter pieces, center pieces, cake topper, and reminding me that all of the church pieces could be reused at the reception hall :)! I really didn't have a clear vision of what I wanted, but these ladies helped me find it! They have tones of experience and were so great to work with. Thanks ladies!

Sent on 08/02/2013

Very helpful and knowledgeable. Their agreeable nature made it easy to trust they were going to deliver exactly what I wanted, and they did.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Lisa was very easy to work with, met with me twice to make sure we were on the same page with everything which was nice. The flowers for our wedding day were pretty but not exactly what I hoped for/wanted. Don't get me wrong they were pretty but not quite what I asked for. We asked for no roses and got roses, our colors were wine/burgundy and she added red in our bouquets which didn't totally look right. I wanted a long, cascading look and really did not get that. I gave Lisa pictures describing what I wanted to the T and they really didn't anything like that. My written contract had the flowers I was suppose to get and the bouquets didn't have the flowers on the contract I was suppose to receive. The moms wristlets were HUGE on their wrists, they actually had to put them up their arms to stay. In conclusion lisa was good to work with but I was slightly disappointed with my flowers. They were pretty bouquets but not exactly what I wanted...

Sent on 10/14/2017