Shades of Blush Studio Reviews

Shades of Blush Studio 5
Shades of Blush Studio 6
Shades of Blush Studio 7

Lacey · Getting married on 10/05/2019

I absolutely loved getting my makeup by Andrea! She's so talented and she made the vision that I had in my head come to life! I highly recommend her beauty services, you will not regret it!

Kim · Married on 11/03/2018

Andrea is 100% wonderful! She is so sweet and welcoming! When she did my makeup, I felt comfortable talking to her about anything! She made me feel so beautiful for my engagement pictures! I would recommend her to ANYONE! Also, she was so flexible! The day of my pictures it was supposed to rain, and I contacted her asking if I would need to reschedule when I should let her know by and she said whenever! Where can you find service like that? She’s the best!

Kimberly Wertz · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding makeup

Andrea was so sweet, caring, and helpful! She made my trial day all the way through my wedding day so much a breeze! She is easy to work with, very responsive and affordable! She always listened to what I had to say and my thoughts! She’s a must have!

Kat Ney · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Makeup

Andrea did an absolute stunning job for our wedding! She understood that I did not wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis and made sure to keep the makeup subtle, while highlighting my features and making me feel special. She took notes and made sure to accommodate to any suggestions I had, making me feel comfortable and assured on my wedding day. Andrea is sincere, kind, and calm, which is exactly what I needed on the day. I would recommend her over and over again!!

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2018

Andrea was the sweetest human being I have ever encountered. I was floored. All the bridesmaids and my mother agreed. She was so creative that she even mixed together a lip shade to match my bouquet perfectly right on the spot. I got comments on how angelic I looked all night.. and how natural but beautiful I looked. She enhanced natural Beauty.. and I did NOT look cakey which I feared. The makeup lasted all day and by the next morning (too tired to shower) I looked the same way I had looked 7am the day before. I can't say enough amazing things about Andrea.. she also worked with my hair dresser whom she had never met prior perfectly as if they had worked together all their lives. And best of all.. the pictures came out amazing thanks to the makeup she did for me and my bridesmaids. You will not be disappointed. She also calmed me down so much before my big moment which is a blessing in its own and she was patient and kind and did not rush me even when my schedule fell behind. Andrea was such a pleasure to work with.

Maggie Sterner · Married on 10/20/2018

Simply amazing

I don't even know where to begin. Andrea is just simply AMAZING. I truly loved my time spent with her as it felt like I have known her for years while she was doing my makeup. She is extremely personable and made me feel comfortable getting all dolled up! Not only did she make me feel comfortable, but my mom as well. My mom does not typically wear a lot of makeup so she was hesitate to get it done, but I told her how amazing Andrea was and she agreed. Immediately after finishing her make up, my mom understood exactly what I was talking about. She looked FANTASTIC. Andrea is extremely professional and is open and honest with her clients. She recommended that I get a second artist in order to make sure the day was stress free. While I was hesitant at first, I trusted her and she found a second artist for the day. Amanda joined Andrea and its safe to say that both ladies did phenomenal. All of my girls looked flawless. I can't thank Andrea enough for being a big part of our special day. I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat. Thank you!!

Victoria · Married on 09/29/2018

I loved having my make up done by Andrea! She made me look amazing! Can’t wait for my big day to have it done again!

Shades of Blush Studio 8

Carlee · Married on 09/29/2018

Working with Andrea and Kara was nothing short of amazing! They were incredibly responsive, professional and went above and beyond to meet our needs! I scheduled Shades of Blush within 4 weeks of the wedding (short notice) and they did everything in their power to make our day special. Kara was timely and incredibly personable - a joy to have around during the big day! We were SO pleased with the way our looks turned out. I can't wait to see all of the wedding photos. Thank you so much!

Marla · Married on 09/28/2018

Andrea is phenomenal at what she does. Andrea creates a gorgeous wedding day look that enhances everyone's natural beauty. Not only is she talented, but Andrea is equally as kind. Her kind and calm demeanor were much appreciated during the craziness of the wedding day. Andrea was flexible in allowing my bridal party to have their make up done at my house, and then was kind enough to do my make up on site so that pictures could be taken during the getting ready process. Thank you, Andrea!!

Taylor · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing, excellent, comfortable

Andrea did an amazing job! She is kind, caring and makes everyone feel and look fabulous! I can’t say enough about how wonderful she was with everyone in their room on my special day. She makes make up fun and exciting. Also has great prices! 100% recommend Andrea to anyone!

Carlee · Married on 09/21/2018

Exceptional!!!

Andrea was such a joy to work with! She is so sweet and will do everything to make you look gorgeous! I’m not very photogenic, and I have to give her credit for making me look my best in my photos! She is wonderful at what she does! I couldn’t have asked for a more down to earth, sincere, and fabulous make up artist! I would highly recommend Shades of Blush!

Joanna · Married on 08/04/2018

An experience beyond my expectations

I cant even begin to put into words how amazing Shades of Blush is! Andrea is the kindest person and she put me at ease right away. I was very nervous to start looking into makeup artists for my wedding as I normally do not wear much make-up at all. I was drawn to Andrea's natural looking make-up style that seemed to enhance and accentuate ones beauty. Throughout the whole process Andrea was very organized and communication was quick and easy. I never knew that I could feel so beautiful...Andrea is truly amazing! I was also very impressed by the quality and longevity of her make-up application. My wedding was outside on a very humid 90 degree summer day and it looked good all the way through till the very end. You can not go wrong with Shades Of Blush!

katie · Married on 07/21/2018

I highly recommend shades of blush for your event or wedding makeup!! Andrea and Kara did an amazing job with me and my bridal party! As someone who does not wear a ton of makeup I wanted something natural but elegant and Andrea and her team delivered!!

• Bethany

Bethany H · Married on 06/15/2018

Andrea is amazing!!

I had such an awesome experience working with Andrea from start to finish!! Andrea is so sweet and the kindest person you will meet! She truly is amazing at what she does and created the perfect wedding day makeup look I had been dreaming of! It lasted the whole day, even through all of my happy tears!! My whole wedding party agrees that Andrea and Kara went above and beyond to make everyone look and feel beautiful. We all had a fantastic morning getting ready with both of them and I am so thankful to have had them there for such an important day. Andrea and Kara are true professionals. I’m so excited to work with them again for my sister in law’s wedding!

ashley · Married on 06/09/2018

I absolutely loved working with Andrea for my wedding makeup! I met her at a bridal show and instantly loved her! She has a true passion for what she does and it really shows! She was extremely responsive to all of my questions (even when my bridal party couldn’t decide between traditional and air brush makeup!). Andrea is so fun and amazingly talented! At my trial she did my makeup so beautifully, it was better than I could have imagined! The day of my wedding she again blew me away. She even traveled to my venue (and brought along a 2nd makeup artist since there was 10 of us getting our makeup done)! Her and the other artist made all of us look so beautiful. All our of looks were perfect and we all agreed that we had never felt more beautiful! I would recommend Andrea to everyone!

Shades of Blush Studio 9
    Shades of Blush Studio 14
    Shades of Blush Studio 15
    Shades of Blush Studio 16
  • User6936421 · Recently married

Andrea did the make-up for my daughter's wedding. She was a joy to work with - professional, on-time, and had a sunny disposition. My daughter was absolutely glowing when she finished with her. Two thumbs up!

Maegen · Married on 05/19/2018

Andrea is a very talented kind person. She did an amazing job on my bridal makeup and made me feel comfortable like I’d known her forever!

Meredith · Married on 05/18/2018

I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist for my bridal party, mothers, and myself! Andrea is wonderful and is just a sweet heart. I felt so beautiful and confident on my wedding day.

Ellie · Married on 12/30/2017

Very professional and very friendly! Super happy with my experience. Extremely skilled!

Megan · Married on 12/23/2017

Timeless, flawless, fresh beauty that lasts all day. As a wedding photographer, I send ALL of my brides to Andrea. She is incredibly talented, sweet, and prompt. A true professional. Easily one of the best in this area. When my brides book Andrea, I have peace of mind that they are going to LOVE how they look on their wedding day and that my camera is going to LOVE how they look too. She knows just how to bring out each bride's natural beauty that is a dream to photograph.

Shades of Blush Studio 17
    Shades of Blush Studio 18
    Shades of Blush Studio 19

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2017

I honestly cannot even express how happy I was with Andrea's services! I was so thankful to have a trial-run of my make-up, she really listened to me and what I wanted (or thought I wanted) and walked with my through all of my indecisiveness until we found the perfect shades to compliment my skin tone, season, venue, etc. Andrea was 1110% professional on my wedding day and ended up doing makeup for almost all of my bridal party and my mother - and everyone LOVED their makeup. She was happy to listen to everyone and stay within their realm of comfort with their makeup. Andrea was bubbly and really helped us all keep up a happy atmosphere. I loved her SO much that I have already asked her for services for the future. I would recommend Andrea and Shades of Blush to any bride!!

Marie · Married on 11/04/2017

Andrea from Shades of Blush Studio is very professional. She arrived prior to the scheduled time and quickly set up her work space. She held to her schedule for the morning but gave each girl quality time in making them beautiful. Her ability to listen to the normal make-up routine of her client and merge it with her own expert opinion of what colors would look best to enhance the client's features and outfit are amazing! When you are done your experience with Andrea, you are left feeling like a whole new person. Your face feels light and refreshed, not "caked" with make-up. She has an amazing gift in making you feel yourself but in the very BEST form. I would recommend this business to anyone and I am looking forward to the next event that I can have her do my make-up for!

Tammy · Married on 10/28/2017

Andrea McCardell is quite the professional with up to date knowledge and made me look amazing on my sons wedding day! She even drove over an hour leaving at 4:30am to be in Gettysburg for the bridal party! She has the best attitude and she is quite personal making you feel as though it is YOUR day! I would DEFINITLEY hire her for any gathering.

lindsey · Married on 10/27/2017

Andrea is an absolute GEM! She is the most talented make up artist, hands down! She listens to all of your wishes, and then makes it happen! Andrea has the most amazing airbrush technique, it looked absolutely flawless- and it lasted for 48 hours. I would absolutely recommend Andrea and Shades of Blush to anyone looking for a make up artist- she has a passion for people and she is beyond talented!