105 Reviews for Shades of Blush Studio

Contour Makeup (14)
Fake Lashes (12)
Eye Makeup (12)
On-Site Makeup (12)
Wedding Party Makeup (10)
Makeup Trial (10)
Airbrush Makeup (8)
Natural Makeup (8)
100 Shades of Blush Studio Reviews

I absolutely loved getting my makeup by Andrea! She's so talented and she made the vision that I had in my head come to life! I highly recommend her beauty services, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Lacey, 6/19/21, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Andrea is 100% wonderful! She is so sweet and welcoming! When she did my makeup, I felt comfortable talking to her about anything! She made me feel so beautiful for my engagement pictures! I would recommend her to ANYONE! Also, she was so flexible! The day of my pictures it was supposed to rain, and I contacted her asking if I would need to reschedule when I should let her know by and she said whenever! Where can you find service like that? She’s the best!

Profile Picture Kim, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved having my make up done by Andrea! She made me look amazing! Can’t wait for my big day to have it done again!

Profile Picture Victoria , 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Very professional and very friendly! Super happy with my experience. Extremely skilled!

Profile Picture Ellie , 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Timeless, flawless, fresh beauty that lasts all day. As a wedding photographer, I send ALL of my brides to Andrea. She is incredibly talented, sweet, and prompt. A true professional. Easily one of the best in this area. When my brides book Andrea, I have peace of mind that they are going to LOVE how they look on their wedding day and that my camera is going to LOVE how they look too. She knows just how to bring out each bride's natural beauty that is a dream to photograph.

Profile Picture Megan, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I honestly cannot even express how happy I was with Andrea's services! I was so thankful to have a trial-run of my make-up, she really listened to me and what I wanted (or thought I wanted) and walked with my through all of my indecisiveness until we found the perfect shades to compliment my skin tone, season, venue, etc. Andrea was 1110% professional on my wedding day and ended up doing makeup for almost all of my bridal party and my mother - and everyone LOVED their makeup. She was happy to listen to everyone and stay within their realm of comfort with their makeup. Andrea was bubbly and really helped us all keep up a happy atmosphere. I loved her SO much that I have already asked her for services for the future. I would recommend Andrea and Shades of Blush to any bride!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Andrea from Shades of Blush Studio is very professional. She arrived prior to the scheduled time and quickly set up her work space. She held to her schedule for the morning but gave each girl quality time in making them beautiful. Her ability to listen to the normal make-up routine of her client and merge it with her own expert opinion of what colors would look best to enhance the client's features and outfit are amazing! When you are done your experience with Andrea, you are left feeling like a whole new person. Your face feels light and refreshed, not "caked" with make-up. She has an amazing gift in making you feel yourself but in the very BEST form. I would recommend this business to anyone and I am looking forward to the next event that I can have her do my make-up for!

Profile Picture Marie, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Makeup

Andrea McCardell is quite the professional with up to date knowledge and made me look amazing on my sons wedding day! She even drove over an hour leaving at 4:30am to be in Gettysburg for the bridal party! She has the best attitude and she is quite personal making you feel as though it is YOUR day! I would DEFINITLEY hire her for any gathering.

Profile Picture Tammy, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Andrea is an absolute GEM! She is the most talented make up artist, hands down! She listens to all of your wishes, and then makes it happen! Andrea has the most amazing airbrush technique, it looked absolutely flawless- and it lasted for 48 hours. I would absolutely recommend Andrea and Shades of Blush to anyone looking for a make up artist- she has a passion for people and she is beyond talented!

Profile Picture lindsey , 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Andrea was the sweetest human being I have ever encountered. I was floored. All the bridesmaids and my mother agreed. She was so creative that she even mixed together a lip shade to match my bouquet perfectly right on the spot. I got comments on how angelic I looked all night.. and how natural but beautiful I looked. She enhanced natural Beauty.. and I did NOT look cakey which I feared. The makeup lasted all day and by the next morning (too tired to shower) I looked the same way I had looked 7am the day before. I can't say enough amazing things about Andrea.. she also worked with my hair dresser whom she had never met prior perfectly as if they had worked together all their lives. And best of all.. the pictures came out amazing thanks to the makeup she did for me and my bridesmaids. You will not be disappointed. She also calmed me down so much before my big moment which is a blessing in its own and she was patient and kind and did not rush me even when my schedule fell behind. Andrea was such a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Andrea and Kara were absolutely fabulous, my girls looked stunning and I’ve never felt more beautiful in my life! We had so much fun while getting ready, Andrea is very professional while still being very personable. If you’re looking for an awesome talented makeup artist for your wedding. You have to book Shades of Blush, you won’t regret it!

Profile Picture Sara, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup

Andrea was so great in working with my wedding day schedule. We did not get airbrush, but we all got so many compliments on our makeup and how it looked so natural, yet beautiful at the same time. I agreed, I felt that it looked soft and just accentuated everyone’s natural beauty! Not caked looking at all. If I could go back, I’d book with her again.. hands down!

Profile Picture Kiera, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Andrea was wonderful to work with she was always open to my ideas, always kind and very easy to work with. She was always smiling and always flexible. She was responsive and was even willing to be at the appointment early after finishing with another client. She was reasonable and great to work with. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Andrea was absolutely AMAZING! She was very professional, organized and accommodating with both my bridal party and family members! I first worked with Andrea October of 2016 during my best friends wedding and immediately booked her services for my wedding this October. She made me feel beautiful and confident with my customized makeup look and was such a sweetheart! I would absolutely recommend shades of blush studio to any future bride!

Profile Picture Cassie , 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had my wedding trial at Shades of Blush and was very pleased with Andrea. She was professional and so friendly, but most importantly the makeup application was perfect. She understood what I was looking for and applied high quality and durable makeup that lasted all day & night. I booked her for my wedding that day!

Profile Picture User6795594, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Makeup

Andrea and her assistant were incredible to work with! I wanted to look like myself and have natural makeup that enhanced my features for my wedding day, and based on her portfolio & Instagram, it seemed like that was Andrea's specialty! On our wedding day, Andrea & her assistant did the makeup looks for myself, my mother, and 4 of my bridesmaids. They arrived early in the morning and stayed on schedule, moving efficiently and giving each girl exactly the look they desired. All of our makeup lasted the entire day - even the false lashes! She also offers very fair pricing, and is such a joy to work with. You can tell she loves what she does! I would absolutely recommend Andrea for your event or wedding makeup.

Profile Picture Kacie, 10/1/17, 14 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Andrea was an absolute gem to work with from beginning to end!

Her prompt and professional communication put me at ease as soon as I got in contact with her. She worked hard to create a hair and makeup schedule for myself, 4 bridesmaids, and 2 moms, and was incredibly flexible when we needed to move things around (including changing the start time to earlier in the morning!). When my hair person fell through, she hooked me up with one of her contacts and even arranged my trial for both.

My makeup trial was held in her professional and welcoming home studio and once again put me at complete ease for the big day. She worked with me to create a custom look that included individual lashes and I left feeling ecstatic for my wedding day.

Finally on the day of, she arrived at my venue early and set up a fantastic makeup station right in my bridal suite. She stayed right on schedule which was a huge relief since we were right on time. Her positive energy put everyone at ease and each girl came away looking and feeling beautiful (including my mother who had never had makeup professionally done)!

I've had my makeup done several times before but I've never felt more beautiful or well-taken-care-of than on my wedding day, which is exactly how it should be! :)

Profile Picture Emma, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Wedding Party Makeup

Such a wonderful experience. She made me feel comfortable and after she was finished she made me feel so beautiful! I would go back to her whenever I need my makeup done.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Andrea is amazing at what she does. She is extremely personable, professional, and friendly. She pays attention to every detail to ensure every last detail is perfect. I highly recommend her for all your makeup needs I truly felt like a princess while working with her❤️

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Andrea from Shades of Blush is such a sweet heart!! She was so flexible from scheduling my makeup trial to driving 30+ minutes to my venue. I literally felt like a princess and I owe it all to her!!

Profile Picture Hayley, 9/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Andrea is AMAZING!! She was so thorough with my trial, and made me feel gorgeous on my wedding day! My bridesmaids and mom also had their make up done, and she was even flexible to add in my flower girl when she decided she wanted a little eyeshadow :) Everyone looked so beautiful and I wish I could have Andrea do my makeup for every event! You cannot go wrong booking Shades of Blush!!!

Profile Picture Raven, 9/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

It was a wonderful experience. Andrea understood that I dont use makeup on a regular bases. However she was able to make feel comfortable throughtout the makeup trail all the way up to the wedding day. My family and I got so much complaints on our makeup. She truely made each of us beautiful.

Profile Picture Liliana, 9/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Andrea was amazing to work with! She was so easy to talk to, she totally got my vision, she made my bridesmaids look beautiful, she was wonderful at responding to all of my texts and e-mails, and she was super flexible and accommodating! She did makeup on 7 women, by herself, in less than 6 hours, and acted like it was nothing! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a natural, flawless, and affordable look. My bridesmaids and I felt so beautiful on my big day and Andrea was a huge part of that!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I absolutely loved my makeup! Andrea was so professional and fun to work with ! She added amazing lashes to help complete my look. She was truly amazing and so talented !

Profile Picture Jacquelyn, 7/29/17, 1 Review