Shades of Blush Studio Reviews

Shades of Blush Studio 5
Shades of Blush Studio 6
Shades of Blush Studio 7

Lacey 路 Getting married on 10/05/2019

I absolutely loved getting my makeup by Andrea! She's so talented and she made the vision that I had in my head come to life! I highly recommend her beauty services, you will not regret it!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Carol Watterson 路 Married on 12/21/2018

Kudos to Andrea! Great job.

Andrea did our makeup for my daughters wedding. She travelled to our home arriving promptly early morning and worked with all the bridesmaids and myself (mother of the bride) to make us look beautiful! We all received many compliments on our makeup. I would highly recommend Studio Blush for all your makeup needs. 馃憤

Sent on 12/28/2018

Morgan 路 Married on 12/21/2018

Amazing, kind, talented

I had Andrea do my makeup for my engagement pictures and immediately after canceled my wedding day makeup artist to hire her. She is absolutely amazing!!! So sweet and helpful with everything from planning the day of schedule (6 of girls getting their makeup and hair done too) to deciding how I wanted to look. She makes you feel like sisters throughout the whole process!!! DO NOT HESITATE to hire her!!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Adriana 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Highly recommend

I highly recommend Shades of Blush for your bridal makeup. Andrea is so sweet and really listens to your vision for your wedding day look. She really took her time during my trial session and made me feel so comfortable. She took notes after my trial so she wasted no time on the morning of my wedding. Andrea and Kara are both so talented and make such a great team. They were on time, organized, cleanly and so easy/fun to work with. Their work is consistent and I highly recommend looking at their work on Instagram. Even though there was 10 of us having our makeup done, they did not make us feel rushed. Andrea made sure I was so happy with my makeup before I put my wedding gown on. She did an incredible job on my airbrush, custom lashes and eyes. She made me feel how every bride should feel on their wedding day! Andrea and Kara made all my bridesmaids and MOB look flawless. My makeup as well as my bridesmaids makeup still looked incredible at the end of the night. SO thankful I chose Shades of Blush!

Sent on 02/24/2019
    Shades of Blush Studio 8
    Shades of Blush Studio 9
    Shades of Blush Studio 10
    Shades of Blush Studio 11
    Shades of Blush Studio 12
    Shades of Blush Studio 13

Shades of Blush Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Adriana!! We absolutely loved working with you and your bridal party on your special day! You were absolutely gorgeous bride! And your bridesmaids looked so beautiful as well! It was a true honor to be apart of your special day! We look forward to serve you in the future!

Kim 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Andrea is 100% wonderful! She is so sweet and welcoming! When she did my makeup, I felt comfortable talking to her about anything! She made me feel so beautiful for my engagement pictures! I would recommend her to ANYONE! Also, she was so flexible! The day of my pictures it was supposed to rain, and I contacted her asking if I would need to reschedule when I should let her know by and she said whenever! Where can you find service like that? She鈥檚 the best!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Kimberly Wertz 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding makeup

Andrea was so sweet, caring, and helpful! She made my trial day all the way through my wedding day so much a breeze! She is easy to work with, very responsive and affordable! She always listened to what I had to say and my thoughts! She鈥檚 a must have!

Kat Ney 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Makeup

Andrea did an absolute stunning job for our wedding! She understood that I did not wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis and made sure to keep the makeup subtle, while highlighting my features and making me feel special. She took notes and made sure to accommodate to any suggestions I had, making me feel comfortable and assured on my wedding day. Andrea is sincere, kind, and calm, which is exactly what I needed on the day. I would recommend her over and over again!!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Sarah 路 Married on 10/21/2018

Andrea was the sweetest human being I have ever encountered. I was floored. All the bridesmaids and my mother agreed. She was so creative that she even mixed together a lip shade to match my bouquet perfectly right on the spot. I got comments on how angelic I looked all night.. and how natural but beautiful I looked. She enhanced natural Beauty.. and I did NOT look cakey which I feared. The makeup lasted all day and by the next morning (too tired to shower) I looked the same way I had looked 7am the day before. I can't say enough amazing things about Andrea.. she also worked with my hair dresser whom she had never met prior perfectly as if they had worked together all their lives. And best of all.. the pictures came out amazing thanks to the makeup she did for me and my bridesmaids. You will not be disappointed. She also calmed me down so much before my big moment which is a blessing in its own and she was patient and kind and did not rush me even when my schedule fell behind. Andrea was such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/02/2017

Maggie Sterner 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Simply amazing

I don't even know where to begin. Andrea is just simply AMAZING. I truly loved my time spent with her as it felt like I have known her for years while she was doing my makeup. She is extremely personable and made me feel comfortable getting all dolled up! Not only did she make me feel comfortable, but my mom as well. My mom does not typically wear a lot of makeup so she was hesitate to get it done, but I told her how amazing Andrea was and she agreed. Immediately after finishing her make up, my mom understood exactly what I was talking about. She looked FANTASTIC. Andrea is extremely professional and is open and honest with her clients. She recommended that I get a second artist in order to make sure the day was stress free. While I was hesitant at first, I trusted her and she found a second artist for the day. Amanda joined Andrea and its safe to say that both ladies did phenomenal. All of my girls looked flawless. I can't thank Andrea enough for being a big part of our special day. I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Ali 路 Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing & Personable

Shades of Blush Studio was the perfect fit for my wedding day! Andrea went above and beyond to make sure all of the details were taken care of for my day. Andrea is extremely helpful. She responded quickly and answered all of my questions. She even helped me with other details for my wedding that did not relate to make-up! Kara is a member of the team who did my make-up. Kara was absolutely amazing! From the day of my trial to the morning of my wedding, Kara was sweet, friendly, and personable. She listened to exactly what I had imagined for my wedding. While getting ready, she created a relaxing and laid-back experience. It was an amazing experience to have Kara do my wedding make-up!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Victoria 路 Married on 09/29/2018

I loved having my make up done by Andrea! She made me look amazing! Can鈥檛 wait for my big day to have it done again!

Sent on 10/29/2017
    Shades of Blush Studio 14

Carlee 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Working with Andrea and Kara was nothing short of amazing! They were incredibly responsive, professional and went above and beyond to meet our needs! I scheduled Shades of Blush within 4 weeks of the wedding (short notice) and they did everything in their power to make our day special. Kara was timely and incredibly personable - a joy to have around during the big day! We were SO pleased with the way our looks turned out. I can't wait to see all of the wedding photos. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Marla 路 Married on 09/28/2018

Andrea is phenomenal at what she does. Andrea creates a gorgeous wedding day look that enhances everyone's natural beauty. Not only is she talented, but Andrea is equally as kind. Her kind and calm demeanor were much appreciated during the craziness of the wedding day. Andrea was flexible in allowing my bridal party to have their make up done at my house, and then was kind enough to do my make up on site so that pictures could be taken during the getting ready process. Thank you, Andrea!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Taylor 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing, excellent, comfortable

Andrea did an amazing job! She is kind, caring and makes everyone feel and look fabulous! I can鈥檛 say enough about how wonderful she was with everyone in their room on my special day. She makes make up fun and exciting. Also has great prices! 100% recommend Andrea to anyone!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Carlee 路 Married on 09/21/2018

Exceptional!!!

Andrea was such a joy to work with! She is so sweet and will do everything to make you look gorgeous! I鈥檓 not very photogenic, and I have to give her credit for making me look my best in my photos! She is wonderful at what she does! I couldn鈥檛 have asked for a more down to earth, sincere, and fabulous make up artist! I would highly recommend Shades of Blush!

Monica 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Best makeup artist around!

Andrea was absolutely amazing! She brought another person because we had a lot of people and she was awesome as well. Quick responses and very flexible! Will definitely use again if I need the service because she does an amazing job!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Callie 路 Married on 08/24/2018

By far the best professional make-up I've ever had!

Andrea (and Kara) were absolutely amazing! Every time I've had my makeup professionally done, I've felt like a clown. Andrea knew how to make me look (and feel) absolutely stunning. I am definitely picky when it comes to hair and makeup, and Andrea and her team exceeded my (and my bridesmaids) expectations!

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Shades of Blush Studio 15

Andrea 路 Married on 08/11/2018

Wedding Day

Working with Andrea was absolutely amazing! She new exactly what look I wanted before I even did. She created beautiful looks not only for me, but for my bridesmaids and mothers as well. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 01/17/2019
    Shades of Blush Studio 16
    Shades of Blush Studio 17
    Shades of Blush Studio 18
    Shades of Blush Studio 19

Joanna 路 Married on 08/04/2018

An experience beyond my expectations

I cant even begin to put into words how amazing Shades of Blush is! Andrea is the kindest person and she put me at ease right away. I was very nervous to start looking into makeup artists for my wedding as I normally do not wear much make-up at all. I was drawn to Andrea's natural looking make-up style that seemed to enhance and accentuate ones beauty. Throughout the whole process Andrea was very organized and communication was quick and easy. I never knew that I could feel so beautiful...Andrea is truly amazing! I was also very impressed by the quality and longevity of her make-up application. My wedding was outside on a very humid 90 degree summer day and it looked good all the way through till the very end. You can not go wrong with Shades Of Blush!

katie 路 Married on 07/21/2018

I highly recommend shades of blush for your event or wedding makeup!! Andrea and Kara did an amazing job with me and my bridal party! As someone who does not wear a ton of makeup I wanted something natural but elegant and Andrea and her team delivered!!

Sent on 08/07/2018
  • Bethany

Bethany H 路 Married on 06/15/2018

Andrea is amazing!!

I had such an awesome experience working with Andrea from start to finish!! Andrea is so sweet and the kindest person you will meet! She truly is amazing at what she does and created the perfect wedding day makeup look I had been dreaming of! It lasted the whole day, even through all of my happy tears!! My whole wedding party agrees that Andrea and Kara went above and beyond to make everyone look and feel beautiful. We all had a fantastic morning getting ready with both of them and I am so thankful to have had them there for such an important day. Andrea and Kara are true professionals. I鈥檓 so excited to work with them again for my sister in law鈥檚 wedding!

Sent on 12/13/2018

ashley 路 Married on 06/09/2018

I absolutely loved working with Andrea for my wedding makeup! I met her at a bridal show and instantly loved her! She has a true passion for what she does and it really shows! She was extremely responsive to all of my questions (even when my bridal party couldn鈥檛 decide between traditional and air brush makeup!). Andrea is so fun and amazingly talented! At my trial she did my makeup so beautifully, it was better than I could have imagined! The day of my wedding she again blew me away. She even traveled to my venue (and brought along a 2nd makeup artist since there was 10 of us getting our makeup done)! Her and the other artist made all of us look so beautiful. All our of looks were perfect and we all agreed that we had never felt more beautiful! I would recommend Andrea to everyone!

Sent on 08/15/2018
    Shades of Blush Studio 27
  • Amanda

Amanda 路 Married on 06/02/2018

Wedding Makeup

Andrea was absolutely amazing. She knew exactly the look I was going for. I was nervous about choosing a makeup artist because I have not been satisfied with my makeup in the past, but when Andrea did it I was absolutely obsessed. All my bridesmaids loved there makeup too! I highly recommend booking with Shades of Blush! I will most definitely be using Andrea in the future.

Sent on 12/16/2018
    Shades of Blush Studio 28
    Shades of Blush Studio 29
    Shades of Blush Studio 30
  • User6936421 路 Recently married

Andrea did the make-up for my daughter's wedding. She was a joy to work with - professional, on-time, and had a sunny disposition. My daughter was absolutely glowing when she finished with her. Two thumbs up!

Sent on 07/08/2016