Shades of Blush Studio Reviews

113 | Nottingham, PA

113 Reviews for Shades of Blush Studio

113 Shades of Blush Studio Reviews

Lacey · Getting married on 10/05/2019

I absolutely loved getting my makeup by Andrea! She's so talented and she made the vision that I had in my head come to life! I highly recommend her beauty services, you will not regret it!

Kim · Getting married on 11/03/2018

Andrea is 100% wonderful! She is so sweet and welcoming! When she did my makeup, I felt comfortable talking to her about anything! She made me feel so beautiful for my engagement pictures! I would recommend her to ANYONE! Also, she was so flexible! The day of my pictures it was supposed to rain, and I contacted her asking if I would need to reschedule when I should let her know by and she said whenever! Where can you find service like that? She’s the best!

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2018

Andrea was the sweetest human being I have ever encountered. I was floored. All the bridesmaids and my mother agreed. She was so creative that she even mixed together a lip shade to match my bouquet perfectly right on the spot. I got comments on how angelic I looked all night.. and how natural but beautiful I looked. She enhanced natural Beauty.. and I did NOT look cakey which I feared. The makeup lasted all day and by the next morning (too tired to shower) I looked the same way I had looked 7am the day before. I can't say enough amazing things about Andrea.. she also worked with my hair dresser whom she had never met prior perfectly as if they had worked together all their lives. And best of all.. the pictures came out amazing thanks to the makeup she did for me and my bridesmaids. You will not be disappointed. She also calmed me down so much before my big moment which is a blessing in its own and she was patient and kind and did not rush me even when my schedule fell behind. Andrea was such a pleasure to work with.

Victoria · Married on 09/29/2018

I loved having my make up done by Andrea! She made me look amazing! Can’t wait for my big day to have it done again!

Shades of Blush Studio 1

Carlee · Married on 09/29/2018

Working with Andrea and Kara was nothing short of amazing! They were incredibly responsive, professional and went above and beyond to meet our needs! I scheduled Shades of Blush within 4 weeks of the wedding (short notice) and they did everything in their power to make our day special. Kara was timely and incredibly personable - a joy to have around during the big day! We were SO pleased with the way our looks turned out. I can't wait to see all of the wedding photos. Thank you so much!

Marla · Married on 09/28/2018

Andrea is phenomenal at what she does. Andrea creates a gorgeous wedding day look that enhances everyone's natural beauty. Not only is she talented, but Andrea is equally as kind. Her kind and calm demeanor were much appreciated during the craziness of the wedding day. Andrea was flexible in allowing my bridal party to have their make up done at my house, and then was kind enough to do my make up on site so that pictures could be taken during the getting ready process. Thank you, Andrea!!

katie · Married on 07/21/2018

I highly recommend shades of blush for your event or wedding makeup!! Andrea and Kara did an amazing job with me and my bridal party! As someone who does not wear a ton of makeup I wanted something natural but elegant and Andrea and her team delivered!!

ashley · Married on 06/09/2018

I absolutely loved working with Andrea for my wedding makeup! I met her at a bridal show and instantly loved her! She has a true passion for what she does and it really shows! She was extremely responsive to all of my questions (even when my bridal party couldn’t decide between traditional and air brush makeup!). Andrea is so fun and amazingly talented! At my trial she did my makeup so beautifully, it was better than I could have imagined! The day of my wedding she again blew me away. She even traveled to my venue (and brought along a 2nd makeup artist since there was 10 of us getting our makeup done)! Her and the other artist made all of us look so beautiful. All our of looks were perfect and we all agreed that we had never felt more beautiful! I would recommend Andrea to everyone!

Shades of Blush Studio 2
    Shades of Blush Studio 7
    Shades of Blush Studio 8
    Shades of Blush Studio 9
  • User6936421 · Recently married

Andrea did the make-up for my daughter's wedding. She was a joy to work with - professional, on-time, and had a sunny disposition. My daughter was absolutely glowing when she finished with her. Two thumbs up!

Maegen · Married on 05/19/2018

Andrea is a very talented kind person. She did an amazing job on my bridal makeup and made me feel comfortable like I’d known her forever!

Meredith · Married on 05/18/2018

I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist for my bridal party, mothers, and myself! Andrea is wonderful and is just a sweet heart. I felt so beautiful and confident on my wedding day.

Ellie · Married on 12/30/2017

Very professional and very friendly! Super happy with my experience. Extremely skilled!

Megan · Married on 12/23/2017

Timeless, flawless, fresh beauty that lasts all day. As a wedding photographer, I send ALL of my brides to Andrea. She is incredibly talented, sweet, and prompt. A true professional. Easily one of the best in this area. When my brides book Andrea, I have peace of mind that they are going to LOVE how they look on their wedding day and that my camera is going to LOVE how they look too. She knows just how to bring out each bride's natural beauty that is a dream to photograph.

Shades of Blush Studio 10
    Shades of Blush Studio 11
    Shades of Blush Studio 12

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2017

I honestly cannot even express how happy I was with Andrea's services! I was so thankful to have a trial-run of my make-up, she really listened to me and what I wanted (or thought I wanted) and walked with my through all of my indecisiveness until we found the perfect shades to compliment my skin tone, season, venue, etc. Andrea was 1110% professional on my wedding day and ended up doing makeup for almost all of my bridal party and my mother - and everyone LOVED their makeup. She was happy to listen to everyone and stay within their realm of comfort with their makeup. Andrea was bubbly and really helped us all keep up a happy atmosphere. I loved her SO much that I have already asked her for services for the future. I would recommend Andrea and Shades of Blush to any bride!!

Marie · Married on 11/04/2017

Andrea from Shades of Blush Studio is very professional. She arrived prior to the scheduled time and quickly set up her work space. She held to her schedule for the morning but gave each girl quality time in making them beautiful. Her ability to listen to the normal make-up routine of her client and merge it with her own expert opinion of what colors would look best to enhance the client's features and outfit are amazing! When you are done your experience with Andrea, you are left feeling like a whole new person. Your face feels light and refreshed, not "caked" with make-up. She has an amazing gift in making you feel yourself but in the very BEST form. I would recommend this business to anyone and I am looking forward to the next event that I can have her do my make-up for!

Tammy · Married on 10/28/2017

Andrea McCardell is quite the professional with up to date knowledge and made me look amazing on my sons wedding day! She even drove over an hour leaving at 4:30am to be in Gettysburg for the bridal party! She has the best attitude and she is quite personal making you feel as though it is YOUR day! I would DEFINITLEY hire her for any gathering.

lindsey · Married on 10/27/2017

Andrea is an absolute GEM! She is the most talented make up artist, hands down! She listens to all of your wishes, and then makes it happen! Andrea has the most amazing airbrush technique, it looked absolutely flawless- and it lasted for 48 hours. I would absolutely recommend Andrea and Shades of Blush to anyone looking for a make up artist- she has a passion for people and she is beyond talented!

Sara · Married on 10/21/2017

Andrea and Kara were absolutely fabulous, my girls looked stunning and I’ve never felt more beautiful in my life! We had so much fun while getting ready, Andrea is very professional while still being very personable. If you’re looking for an awesome talented makeup artist for your wedding. You have to book Shades of Blush, you won’t regret it!

Kiera · Married on 10/20/2017

Andrea was so great in working with my wedding day schedule. We did not get airbrush, but we all got so many compliments on our makeup and how it looked so natural, yet beautiful at the same time. I agreed, I felt that it looked soft and just accentuated everyone’s natural beauty! Not caked looking at all. If I could go back, I’d book with her again.. hands down!

Shades of Blush Studio 13

Rachel · Married on 10/14/2017

Andrea was wonderful to work with she was always open to my ideas, always kind and very easy to work with. She was always smiling and always flexible. She was responsive and was even willing to be at the appointment early after finishing with another client. She was reasonable and great to work with. I highly recommend her!

Cassie · Married on 10/14/2017

Andrea was absolutely AMAZING! She was very professional, organized and accommodating with both my bridal party and family members! I first worked with Andrea October of 2016 during my best friends wedding and immediately booked her services for my wedding this October. She made me feel beautiful and confident with my customized makeup look and was such a sweetheart! I would absolutely recommend shades of blush studio to any future bride!

Shades of Blush Studio 14
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

I had my wedding trial at Shades of Blush and was very pleased with Andrea. She was professional and so friendly, but most importantly the makeup application was perfect. She understood what I was looking for and applied high quality and durable makeup that lasted all day & night. I booked her for my wedding that day!

Kacie · Married on 10/01/2017

Andrea and her assistant were incredible to work with! I wanted to look like myself and have natural makeup that enhanced my features for my wedding day, and based on her portfolio & Instagram, it seemed like that was Andrea's specialty! On our wedding day, Andrea & her assistant did the makeup looks for myself, my mother, and 4 of my bridesmaids. They arrived early in the morning and stayed on schedule, moving efficiently and giving each girl exactly the look they desired. All of our makeup lasted the entire day - even the false lashes! She also offers very fair pricing, and is such a joy to work with. You can tell she loves what she does! I would absolutely recommend Andrea for your event or wedding makeup.

Emma · Married on 09/23/2017

Andrea was an absolute gem to work with from beginning to end!

Her prompt and professional communication put me at ease as soon as I got in contact with her. She worked hard to create a hair and makeup schedule for myself, 4 bridesmaids, and 2 moms, and was incredibly flexible when we needed to move things around (including changing the start time to earlier in the morning!). When my hair person fell through, she hooked me up with one of her contacts and even arranged my trial for both.

My makeup trial was held in her professional and welcoming home studio and once again put me at complete ease for the big day. She worked with me to create a custom look that included individual lashes and I left feeling ecstatic for my wedding day.

Finally on the day of, she arrived at my venue early and set up a fantastic makeup station right in my bridal suite. She stayed right on schedule which was a huge relief since we were right on time. Her positive energy put everyone at ease and each girl came away looking and feeling beautiful (including my mother who had never had makeup professionally done)!

I've had my makeup done several times before but I've never felt more beautiful or well-taken-care-of than on my wedding day, which is exactly how it should be! :)