Shades of Blush Studio Reviews

138 | Nottingham, PA

138 Reviews for Shades of Blush Studio

Ellie · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Very professional and very friendly! Super happy with my experience. Extremely skilled!

Sent on 12/27/2017
  • Katelin

Katelin Gorski · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Perfect makeup!

I truly cannot say enough good things about Andrea and the entire Shades of Blush team. They are a group of extremely professional, talented and personable ladies who did an amazing job of making myself and my bridesmaids all feel beautiful on the day of our wedding. They were able to work with each of our individual styles and do our makeup exactly how we wanted. In addition to being talented they were such a nice group who let us have fun and made us all feel very comfortable all day long. I would recommend them any day!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Shades of Blush Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Katie!! It was such a privilege and honor to work with you on your special day!! You were such a gorgeous bride and I loved the laughs and conversations we shared!! I hope for another opportunity to work with you again someday soon!!

Wishing you a much love and happiness in your marriage!

Best wishes!
    Andrea
  • Lacey

Lacey · Married on 10/10/2020

I absolutely loved getting my makeup by Andrea! She's so talented and she made the vision that I had in my head come to life! I highly recommend her beauty services, you will not regret it!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Taylor Butler · Married on 09/20/2020

Makeup Dreams Come True

Andrea was a true professional but also full of love and support each step of the way. She brought my makeup dreams to life and helped me feel so naturally beautiful. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Natalie

Natalie Elizabeth · Married on 09/06/2020

Best Wedding Makeup Artist!

I could not recommend Andrea enough! Her makeup not only lasted me the whole day (through lots of tears), but it also looked so natural which was super important to me. I have had difficulty with makeup artists in the past caking makeup on my face and not looking like myself. Andrea does not do this and really listened and trialed multiple things until I looked exactly the way I was envisioning. She even covered a scar on my groom’s face at the last minute and is so sweet and personable. I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/30/2020

Shades of Blush Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Natalie!! I absolutely loved working with you on your special day!! It was an absolute honor!! You were an absolutely GORGEOUS bride!! I hope for a future opportunity to work together again!! ❤️

Courtney Hepp · Married on 08/21/2020

Andrea was great!

Andrea was so great to work with and is so talented! I like makeup but feel that some makeup artists go a little overboard. Andrea really listened to what look you were going for and made sure that everything was exactly what you wanted. I loved the look from my trial so much and just wanted to go for a slightly more dramatic look for the big day and she made it happen!

Sent on 09/15/2020

Shades of Blush Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Courtney!! I absolutely loved getting to know and work with you!! I really appreciate your kind words so much!! You were such a STUNNING bride! I cannot wait for a future opportunity to work with you again!! ❤️
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/30/2019

Loved my wedding makeup!

I’m so glad I chose Shades of Blush Studio for my wedding. Andrea was very responsive to emails and was able to accommodate two extra bridesmaids two months before the wedding. Kara was a huge help when it came to selecting makeup for the big day. The ladies did a wonderful job on everyone’s makeup :)

Sent on 04/28/2020

Casey · Married on 09/13/2019

I had an amazing experience with Andrea and would highly recommend her services to all!

I had an amazing experience with Andrea and would highly recommend her! I loved her style and was so thankful she made me look my most beautiful on the most important day of my life. She was friendly and personable making the morning of my wedding fun and calm. Any bride and bridal party would be lucky to work with her!

Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Megan

Megan Beam · Married on 08/23/2019

Skilled, delightful, and a joy to have as my make-up artist!

Andrea is incredibly skilled, delightful, and overall a joy to be in her presence. She captured the natural and elegant look I wanted and I felt like the girls and I GLOWED on the big day! I would highly recommend Andrea for anyone looking for this experience.

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan Hampton · Married on 06/12/2019

fun, sweet and so talented!

Andrea is the SWEETEST person I have ever met and did such an amazing job with my bridal makeup. The girls and I loved how beautiful she made us feel. Our look was both elegant and natural which is exactly what we wanted. She used her own expertise to create an individual look for everyone, but also was open to any specific features you wanted! She also is a great personal body guard on wedding day! There was no chance anyone was getting a look at me before the ceremony! We had lots of laughs and so glad Andrea was there for my special day!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Carol Watterson · Married on 12/21/2018

Kudos to Andrea! Great job.

Andrea did our makeup for my daughters wedding. She travelled to our home arriving promptly early morning and worked with all the bridesmaids and myself (mother of the bride) to make us look beautiful! We all received many compliments on our makeup. I would highly recommend Studio Blush for all your makeup needs. 👍

Sent on 12/28/2018

Morgan · Married on 12/21/2018

Amazing, kind, talented

I had Andrea do my makeup for my engagement pictures and immediately after canceled my wedding day makeup artist to hire her. She is absolutely amazing!!! So sweet and helpful with everything from planning the day of schedule (6 of girls getting their makeup and hair done too) to deciding how I wanted to look. She makes you feel like sisters throughout the whole process!!! DO NOT HESITATE to hire her!!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Adriana · Married on 11/17/2018

Highly recommend

I highly recommend Shades of Blush for your bridal makeup. Andrea is so sweet and really listens to your vision for your wedding day look. She really took her time during my trial session and made me feel so comfortable. She took notes after my trial so she wasted no time on the morning of my wedding. Andrea and Kara are both so talented and make such a great team. They were on time, organized, cleanly and so easy/fun to work with. Their work is consistent and I highly recommend looking at their work on Instagram. Even though there was 10 of us having our makeup done, they did not make us feel rushed. Andrea made sure I was so happy with my makeup before I put my wedding gown on. She did an incredible job on my airbrush, custom lashes and eyes. She made me feel how every bride should feel on their wedding day! Andrea and Kara made all my bridesmaids and MOB look flawless. My makeup as well as my bridesmaids makeup still looked incredible at the end of the night. SO thankful I chose Shades of Blush!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Shades of Blush Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Adriana!! We absolutely loved working with you and your bridal party on your special day! You were absolutely gorgeous bride! And your bridesmaids looked so beautiful as well! It was a true honor to be apart of your special day! We look forward to serve you in the future!

Kim · Married on 11/03/2018

Andrea is 100% wonderful! She is so sweet and welcoming! When she did my makeup, I felt comfortable talking to her about anything! She made me feel so beautiful for my engagement pictures! I would recommend her to ANYONE! Also, she was so flexible! The day of my pictures it was supposed to rain, and I contacted her asking if I would need to reschedule when I should let her know by and she said whenever! Where can you find service like that? She’s the best!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Kimberly Wertz · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding makeup

Andrea was so sweet, caring, and helpful! She made my trial day all the way through my wedding day so much a breeze! She is easy to work with, very responsive and affordable! She always listened to what I had to say and my thoughts! She’s a must have!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Kat Ney · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Makeup

Andrea did an absolute stunning job for our wedding! She understood that I did not wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis and made sure to keep the makeup subtle, while highlighting my features and making me feel special. She took notes and made sure to accommodate to any suggestions I had, making me feel comfortable and assured on my wedding day. Andrea is sincere, kind, and calm, which is exactly what I needed on the day. I would recommend her over and over again!!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2018

Andrea was the sweetest human being I have ever encountered. I was floored. All the bridesmaids and my mother agreed. She was so creative that she even mixed together a lip shade to match my bouquet perfectly right on the spot. I got comments on how angelic I looked all night.. and how natural but beautiful I looked. She enhanced natural Beauty.. and I did NOT look cakey which I feared. The makeup lasted all day and by the next morning (too tired to shower) I looked the same way I had looked 7am the day before. I can't say enough amazing things about Andrea.. she also worked with my hair dresser whom she had never met prior perfectly as if they had worked together all their lives. And best of all.. the pictures came out amazing thanks to the makeup she did for me and my bridesmaids. You will not be disappointed. She also calmed me down so much before my big moment which is a blessing in its own and she was patient and kind and did not rush me even when my schedule fell behind. Andrea was such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/02/2017

Maggie Sterner · Married on 10/20/2018

Simply amazing

I don't even know where to begin. Andrea is just simply AMAZING. I truly loved my time spent with her as it felt like I have known her for years while she was doing my makeup. She is extremely personable and made me feel comfortable getting all dolled up! Not only did she make me feel comfortable, but my mom as well. My mom does not typically wear a lot of makeup so she was hesitate to get it done, but I told her how amazing Andrea was and she agreed. Immediately after finishing her make up, my mom understood exactly what I was talking about. She looked FANTASTIC. Andrea is extremely professional and is open and honest with her clients. She recommended that I get a second artist in order to make sure the day was stress free. While I was hesitant at first, I trusted her and she found a second artist for the day. Amanda joined Andrea and its safe to say that both ladies did phenomenal. All of my girls looked flawless. I can't thank Andrea enough for being a big part of our special day. I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Ali · Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing & Personable

Shades of Blush Studio was the perfect fit for my wedding day! Andrea went above and beyond to make sure all of the details were taken care of for my day. Andrea is extremely helpful. She responded quickly and answered all of my questions. She even helped me with other details for my wedding that did not relate to make-up! Kara is a member of the team who did my make-up. Kara was absolutely amazing! From the day of my trial to the morning of my wedding, Kara was sweet, friendly, and personable. She listened to exactly what I had imagined for my wedding. While getting ready, she created a relaxing and laid-back experience. It was an amazing experience to have Kara do my wedding make-up!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Victoria · Married on 09/29/2018

I loved having my make up done by Andrea! She made me look amazing! Can’t wait for my big day to have it done again!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Carlee · Married on 09/29/2018

Working with Andrea and Kara was nothing short of amazing! They were incredibly responsive, professional and went above and beyond to meet our needs! I scheduled Shades of Blush within 4 weeks of the wedding (short notice) and they did everything in their power to make our day special. Kara was timely and incredibly personable - a joy to have around during the big day! We were SO pleased with the way our looks turned out. I can't wait to see all of the wedding photos. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Marla · Married on 09/28/2018

Andrea is phenomenal at what she does. Andrea creates a gorgeous wedding day look that enhances everyone's natural beauty. Not only is she talented, but Andrea is equally as kind. Her kind and calm demeanor were much appreciated during the craziness of the wedding day. Andrea was flexible in allowing my bridal party to have their make up done at my house, and then was kind enough to do my make up on site so that pictures could be taken during the getting ready process. Thank you, Andrea!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing, excellent, comfortable

Andrea did an amazing job! She is kind, caring and makes everyone feel and look fabulous! I can’t say enough about how wonderful she was with everyone in their room on my special day. She makes make up fun and exciting. Also has great prices! 100% recommend Andrea to anyone!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Carlee · Married on 09/21/2018

Exceptional!!!

Andrea was such a joy to work with! She is so sweet and will do everything to make you look gorgeous! I’m not very photogenic, and I have to give her credit for making me look my best in my photos! She is wonderful at what she does! I couldn’t have asked for a more down to earth, sincere, and fabulous make up artist! I would highly recommend Shades of Blush!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Monica · Married on 09/15/2018

Best makeup artist around!

Andrea was absolutely amazing! She brought another person because we had a lot of people and she was awesome as well. Quick responses and very flexible! Will definitely use again if I need the service because she does an amazing job!

Sent on 01/09/2019