SGI Photography Reviews

SGI Photography 4
SGI Photography 5

Sheila · Married on 07/12/2014

Slava,

Thank you so much for your hard work, patience and professionalism. The wedding was beautiful and the pictures are AWESOME!! We knew they would be though, since we were able to “preview” your work first-hand with the engagement pics (also AWESOME). Thank you for helping to make Laura’s and Jacob’s wedding day so special and for providing them with beautiful pictures to capture those precious moments, which will give them lovely memories for years to come!!

Sincerely yours,
    Sheila(Mom), David(Dad) and James(Big Brother)

Sent on 07/16/2014

Slava was absolutely amazing! So much fun to work with and so professional and quick to respond to all of my emails and questions. Slava did our engagement, bridal, and wedding photos. All of them turned out absolutely beautiful! Tons of people keep asking who our photographer was! Also, one of my most favorite things about working with Slava was that he was so instructional when we took our photos. He knows how to make you look perfect! Also, the turn around time on the photos is so fast! We got our engagement and bridal pics back the very same day we took them and then our wedding photos back the day after the wedding! Amazing!! We will definitely be working with SGI again for all of our upcoming photo needs. I felt we have built a lasting relationship with Slava!

Sent on 07/06/2014

Lyndsey · Married on 06/17/2014

Slava was an answer to prayer! He is absolutely phenomenal! He was so courteous, professional, and he made the shoot very fun despite the extreme heat during my bridal portraits. He made me feel like a celebrity! The turn around time to see the portraits was unbelievable. LOOK NO FURTHER! I have not even had the wedding yet, but my bridal session was awesome.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Deanna · Married on 06/07/2014

Slava did an amazing job capturing our wedding! His talent and professionalism are first rate.

He was so pleasant to work with and his work is simply stunning. My husband and I are in awe of how beautiful our wedding photos are.

Slava is a gifted artist--we were thrilled to have him as our photographer. I recommend him highly!!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Krysten · Married on 04/26/2014

Where to begin??! Having Slava as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! The portion of our wedding we will get to keep forever are the pictures, and he exceeded every expectation we set. His photographs are AMAZING! He's very fun to work with, quick to respond to questions or comments, and genuinely seems to care about you and what you what. We chose the package with an engagement session, but after seeing how amazing the pictures were we decided to add the bridal session as well. We were so glad we did because he was able to capture the most beautiful pictures!! On the wedding day, he was very calm and patient with us even though we had a few last minute problems, and he captured every moment and memory there was to photograph. We have so many photos of the big day; we could not be happier. Another FANTASTIC perk that really separates Slava from other photographers is he puts your pictures on his website usually within 24-48 hours!! His photos perfectly captured the excitement, happiness, love, and fun of our wedding day. We can't wait to get our wedding album next week to show all of friend and family. He has sent us the proof and the layout is phenomenal. Slava is a truly gifted photographer and amazing guy. You should definitely set up an appointment to meet with him and see the wonderful work he has done. If you choose him for your wedding, I know you'll agree with my husband and I that having Slava was one of the best decisions you made for your wedding!!!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Marissa · Married on 04/12/2014

Slava is a fantastic photographer. He takes great care in providing a high quality service and product for his customers. My husband and I purchased the package that included either a bridal portrait or engagement session with wedding day coverage. I am very thankful we elected to take the engagement photos, because we were able to get to know Slava and see his work first hand, and after seeing the engagement photos, we knew we would not be disappointed in the wedding photos. He is so creative and is great at posing couples and finding "the light."

On the day of the wedding, I could not have picked a better photographer. He captured our entire day beautifully. I cannot describe what I felt when I saw the photos the next day (he is also extremely fast!). My father put it perfectly, "Slava is an artist!" Slava was quick to respond to any questions I had via email, and was available for phone calls when I was trying to plan out the "day-of" schedule. As far as value, I would be hard pressed to find someone who does as much as SGI photography does for the price. We received exceptional service, beautiful photographs, and we were able to experience our wedding day without having to deal with hours of photographs and set-up. He is great at making things flow smoothly and directing people. He also found some incredibly creative photo spots, and just made a beautiful/perfect day even better. I would without a doubt recommend Slava to future customers. I couldn't be happier with our wedding day photos!

Sent on 05/02/2014
  • W

William · Married on 03/30/2014

We cannot begin to express how thankful we are for the work Slava did, it was beyond exceptional and we enjoyed how engaged he was in his art while he worked. We knew he was talented just from the samples on his site, but seeing our own wedding and his results has just left us absolutely thrilled with his work. He is truly gifted with the talent of capturing perfect moments of bliss, happiness, and love. We hope to work with him again.

Sent on 04/12/2014

Jami · Married on 03/28/2014

Slava has been taking my pictures for about 7 years, either personal, or special events. He took my portraits, my maternity, family photos, and now my wedding! Every time the photos are beautiful! And he's so easy to work with, even traveled out of town for my wedding in Austin! I will continue to use SGI photography in the future. Thank you so much for turning my creativity to life and for giving your creative input which always turns out amazing! I appreciate everything you do!

Sent on 04/04/2014

Nicole · Married on 03/15/2014

Having Slava as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. He is truly amazing! He is extremely talented, fun to work with, professional, responsive, passionate, and genuinely cares about you and what you what. During shoots he makes you feel comfortable and relaxed and makes sure to capture everything on your wish list. His photos really are a piece of art! I wanted to have a bridal portrait displayed during the reception and I had such a hard time picking one because there were so many amazing pictures to pick from. That is exactly what you want from a photographer! On our wedding day it poured rain and our outdoor ceremony had to be moved inside. I was so worried that we would not be able to have any beautiful pictures after the ceremony but Slava did such a phenomenal job! He was able to capture amazing pictures and knew exactly where to place us with the right lighting; I honestly don't think any photographer could have done what Slava did! Another aspect that separates Slava from other photographers is he puts your pictures on his website the next business day! No joke! My husband and I were so happy to look through all our wedding photos on our honeymoon! His photos perfectly captured the joy, happiness, love, and celebration of our special day. Also, we received our wedding album one month after our wedding! Yes, one month! Most of my friends had to wait 2 months just to see the pictures from the wedding day and then had to wait almost a year to have their album! I honestly can't say enough wonderful things about Slava; I feel that he has become a family friend throughout this process and I am honored that he captured our wedding. If you have not decided on a photographer yet, set up an appointment to meet with Slava and have him show you the art he has created. If you choose him for your wedding, I know you'll agree with my husband and I that having Slava was one of the best decisions you made for your wedding.

Sent on 04/26/2014

Marijke · Married on 03/02/2014

Slava is amazing, and his photography is truly a work of art. He has such a wonderful eye, and he really knows his way around the camera. We have received so many compliments on our photos, and we received compliments from our guests regarding his mannerisms. His ultimate goal is to make you happy and make you look good. He provides directions that ensure that you look your best. He is very easy to work with, and he is always prompt. We enjoyed working with him. Slava's turn-around time on photos is amazing... we got an e-mail the following day that our photos were already up on his website. It was nice to be able to take the opportunity to relive our special day so soon. His albums capture the spirit and story of the day perfectly. Choosing a photographer was personally one of the most stressful decisions I had to make. The photographs are the one thing that remain from your big day, and it is important that they are entrusted into the right hands. My husband and I feel very confident in Slava's skills and have already recommended his services to a friend who is getting married later in the year.

Sent on 03/20/2014

Ashley · Married on 02/01/2014

Slava and SGI Photography were a joy to work with every step of the way. The final product of my wedding album is a gorgeous keepsake that my family and I will have for a very long time to remember all the special details of our big day. I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Stephanie · Married on 11/09/2013

SGI Photography has my highest recommendation when it comes to a wedding photographer. I planned our wedding in Houston from out of state, so I had to do some research online. While I asked for referrals from friends, I was more impressed with SGI Photography than any of the other photographers I researched. If you haven't done so already, read the web page on his site called "Brides Only." He outlined the questions you should ask your wedding photographer, which I found immensely helpful. He goes on to answer those questions on the page. Once I read his answers, I was sold!

Slava is very responsive, whether you communicate by phone or email. For a bride who was planning a long distance wedding, this was extremely important. My husband and I found him easy and enjoyable to work with. Plus, we were blown away with the beauty of his work from both our engagement session and wedding. He knows how to capture the personalities of his subjects so when you look at the photos, it's like you're being transported back to that moment.

What sets Slava apart from other photographers - besides his incredible talent - is the efficiency with which he delivers his work. Our engagement proofs were posted on his site the same day, and our wedding photos were online by the Monday following our wedding. We received our finished photo album and CD with all the wedding photos...and it's 5 weeks after our wedding! I can't tell you how many friends were amazed by this, since some of them didn't receive their photo albums for months (or years) after their weddings. For the investment you make with a photographer, this level of service shouldn't be the "norm."

You will be delighted to work with Slava and SGI Photography. Out of all the vendors I worked with for our wedding, Slava was by far the best!

Sent on 12/16/2013

Natalia · Married on 11/07/2013

We could not make a better decision than hiring Slava to be our wedding photographer. Choosing a photographer can be very challenging, and finding one who would capture your personality and vision of your event is one of the most important things at the wedding. After all, these pictures will stay with you all your life.
    I found Slava online and his pictures really stood out to me because they were so unique. First, Slava did our engagement session. I was stunned by the images. They were just so beautiful! Then, we did my bridal session. Those images are simply breathtaking! Something like this you won't see even in magazines! Yes! Slava's pictures are better than pictures published in magazines. On our engagement pictures, my fiance and I look like movie stars! Of course, everything was topped with amazing wedding pictures.
    But most importantly, Slava doesn't just take great pictures he develops relationship with you so you are very comfortable at the wedding. He is very professional and comes earlier to set up his equipment.
    Slava is also very nice. Taking pictures is not easy for both, you and photographer. It is very exhausting to pose for the photo-shoot. But Slava made it so fun for us!
    Bottom line, Slava is very talented, very professional, and simply is very nice person. You will love him and your pictures. He also gets pictures done within one-two days!
    If you choose him, you will be very happy!!!! We could not be happier that we chose him!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Kris · Married on 10/12/2013

Hiring Slava was one of the best decisions of our wedding. Slava possesses the unique skill set of being artistic AND prompt AND organized. Upon meeting Slava, I was impressed by his folio and the way he brought out the best attributes of his subjects. I fancy myself an amateur photographer and this is not easy to accomplishment. My wife and I decided to hire him not just for the wedding, but also our engagement shoot and bridals as well. The photos were fantastic! However, the most astonishing service he provided was the QUICK turnaround of getting the pictures back to us. Digital prints were all provided to us within 3-4 days of the shoot and an album within 2 weeks. This is a HUUUUUGE deal as we have several friends that were married months before us who have not seen a single picture. Slava was also extremely accommodating to our schedules and extremely easy to work with. Organizing a wedding is joyful and extremely excruciating all at the same time. Slava never at any time gave us any stress which is something to think about. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE consider Slava as your photographer. We were extremely glad we did!

Sent on 11/01/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2013

Slava did a wonderful job photographing our wedding! He was incredibly professional: communicated with my church and venue coordinators, showed up right on time, and knew just how to pose everyone. We got our photos just days after the wedding and they are gorgeous!

Sent on 10/11/2013

Lisa · Married on 07/13/2013

I found SGI photography online and also learned about this company through other vendors I had already booked. I decided to book SGI photography and hire Slava as my photographer after hearing/reading many great reviews and meeting him in person/seeing his work. I cannot say enough how wonderful a job he did photographing the engagement session, bridal session, and wedding day. I was very pleased with him and he is a true professional. He also always arrived before me to set up and me being a very timely person, I really appreciated that. If you want to have fabulous photos (which all brides do) then Slava is the photographer to hire without a doubt. :)

Sent on 07/22/2013

SGI photography was everything a wedding photographer should be. He was professional, flexible, and polite. Our photos turned out amazing and I would recommend him to anyone getting married.

Sent on 08/03/2013

Slava was an absolute joy to work with. He did both our engagements & wedding pictures. I was amazed with how quickly he had everything online, ready for us to view. For our engagements, they were on within only a few hours, and the quality was incredible! Anytime I had a question, he responded to my emails almost immediately. I can't say enough about Slava's work, or even how easy he is to work with. I am beyond happy with the outcome of all of our pictures.

Sent on 07/16/2013

Slava was amazing! He was easy and fun to work with. My bridal portraits turned out amazing as did all of the photos from the day of my wedding! :)

Sent on 05/08/2013

Slava was a great photographer! I am so happy we went with him. We searched and searched and as soon as we saw his portfolios, we knew he was the one. He made us feel comfortable and made it fun. He made sure every detail was covered and nothing was out of place. He was very flexible and made it easy for us to reschedule things. It was like we were his only client and he really made us feel like we were always first. He is very quick to respond and you can ask him anything and he will make sure he answers you as soon as possible. He also makes sure that you understand him and he understands you; there is nothing that is hidden or assumed on either part. We got a great package and wouldn't have had it any other way. We wanted to have memories of the engagement, bridals, and the wedding and we were able to do that with one of his packages with a reasonable price. You don't want to skimp on great memories and photos of your special day. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. He is willing and open for suggestions, so it is not just his way or no way. We laughed and had a good time and it's sad that it's all over. I would love to have other photo shoots with Slava. Thank you so much Slava from the bottom of our hearts!!! ~

Sent on 04/26/2013

Laura · Married on 01/05/2013

We are so happy we picked Slava as our photographer! We couldn't be happier with our pictures! He was such a pleasure to work with! Thank you so much, Slava, for being part of our special day!

Sent on 01/31/2013

Sheryl · Married on 10/20/2012

My husband and I absolutely LOVED working with Slava! He's an arsenal for creative ideas, yet very receptive to any suggestions or request you might have. He was always prepared, always on time, and always incredibly friendly!! I've never been comfortable in front of a camera, especially for professional pictures, but there is something about Slava that always puts me at ease; my husband's and my smiles always turn out genuine-looking rather than awkward or forced. All the photos we've taken with him have turned out absolutely beautiful!! Our families were just blown away, and have talked about using him for family photos in the future. I know my husband and I will definitely be using him again! His work is breathtaking; you definitely get what you pay for!! Thanks, Slava!!!!

Sent on 11/25/2012

We couldn't have been happier with our selection for a photographer. Slava, of SGI Photography, did an amazing job with our engagement photo session as well as capturing the details and excitement of our wedding day!

Sent on 11/19/2012

Jenny · Married on 09/08/2012

Slava was recommended to us by our caterer, as they have participated in many events together. We immediately adored him when we met him for our consultation. We had a great time during our engagement photo session, and when Jeff and I married two months prior to our original wedding date due to health complications, Slava worked with our schedule to give us perfect pictures of our wedding day! We are so glad to have picked SGI photography for our engagement/wedding photography. We would not have had it any other way.

Jenny Ehrlish

Sent on 11/19/2012

Robin · Married on 07/27/2012

Slava was Great!!!!! I am so happy with our family pictures , I had such a hard time picking! He was so easy to deal with and worked well with my boys. They all hate taking pictures including dad, lol, but was impressed with how relaxed and fun he made it . Thank you Slava for helping us have great pics to cherish forever .The Allen family

Sent on 08/01/2012