SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station Reviews

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station 3
SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station 4
SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station 5

Jason · Married on 06/26/2016

Josh was amazing - super responsive and helpful, and carried out our plan for the reception perfectly. He also did a great job of adapting on the fly - adjusting the timeline as needed and keeping the party going. I highly recommend using him for your wedding.

Oh - and the uplights we also rented from him were gorgeous.

Sent on 07/01/2016

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Thank you so much for having me, I had a lot of fun. Loved the location too!!!

Josh · Married on 06/25/2016

We booked SGDJ's for our Summer Party. Josh was great to work with from the beginning. He arrived and was set up very quickly. He did an excellent job getting the guests involved and was very receptive to requests. We even got multiple people up singing. The equipment was top notch. Music sounded great and the lights were great for dancing. I would highly recommend this service.

Sent on 06/28/2016

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Gotta say that was one awesome summer party! I was happy you got the light upgrade. It made the space look super cool with the fog. Thanks again for having me and thank you for the generous tip!

Ryan · Married on 06/18/2016

If you are looking for someone that is easy to work with, easy to talk to, and great at working the crowd...Josh is your person. It was a very good experience with him.

Sent on 06/30/2016

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Thank you for having me and thank you for the kind words. I am happy it was a success for you both.

MICHAEL · Married on 06/15/2016

Josh was the DJ hired for a Company event at a gym. He played music that was perfect for giving everyone tons of energy and the members were telling me that we need him in every day! He was prompt, polite, and everything that I could look for in a DJ! Xperience Fitness and our Members thank you Josh!

Sent on 06/22/2016

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Thank you for having me. It was a great experience. I would do it again anytime in a heartbeat.

sarah · Married on 06/11/2016

Josh did such a great job at our wedding ceremony and our reception! We worked together for the music I wanted to use for the ceremony and he was really on point with the timing and it all felt so magical! Thank you for helping my vision come to life for my enchanted forest! During the reception, I had a challenging time with the venue management due to restrictions they changed in my contract, but Josh did a great job of making this frustration not effect myself or my husband. By the end of the night, we were able to complete our vision exactly how we wanted with glow sticks and our own personal EDM show! Thanks again for all your work and passion for what you do during our entire day and truly making our day so special! Especially coming from someone that is very particular with her music choices! I know he will do a great job working with any other couple and whatever their music preference may be!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Jenni · Married on 06/04/2016

Josh was fantastic! He was very professional and timely throughout the process. He was always quick to respond when I had questions during the planning phase and was very friendly and respectful. He arrived early to our event and his great music and high energy personality contributed to an outstanding morning for the kids and families that participated in our 5k event. I would highly recommend his services and will definitely use him again for future events. Thanks Josh!!
    Jenni B
    Shoreview, MN

Sent on 06/05/2016

Sandra · Married on 05/28/2016

Josh did a fantastic job. He provided music for my daughter's wedding ceremony....dinner music...dancing music throughout the evening....very easy to work with...highly recommend ( 5 star quality )

Sent on 06/05/2016

Kyle · Married on 04/30/2016

Josh was hired for a corporate event (500+). He punctually arrived 90mins early, he was quick to set up and made sure that his equipment was functioning correctly. During the event he did an awesome job playing music that appealed to the range of age in attendance. He did a 4 hour set and did not take any breaks or intermissions, he does not drink or smoke. The event was black tie only, and he complemented it with his attire.

Josh is a professional, and was a pleasure to work with during the planning phase. He was accessible all the time via phone and email. He is extremely quick to respond to voicemails, and payment was a breeze.

Sent on 05/06/2016

Ken · Married on 04/23/2016

Sweet 16 Party!

Josh came highly recommended by DJ Indy, from KDWB.
    With planning a Sweet 16 Party for 250+ teenagers, Josh was great to work with. From the time I signed the contact and until the party, I was able to ask questions, as well Josh asked us questions about what we wanted for the event.

Josh's professionalism was perfect. He knew how to get the teenagers going on the floor. From two large screens (for videos), the LED lights, the tower lights, confetti cans, haze machine - he set the stage for the elegant event.

At the event he not only played by daughter's play list, but also took requests from the teens themselves.

I would highly, highly recommend SGDJs & Lighting Design for your function......I know we will be hiring him for our next daughter's Sweet 16 Party next April.

Sent on 04/25/2016

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Thank you. I had do much fun. Can't wait to see the drone video footage.

Graci · Married on 04/16/2016

It was amazing! Everyone stayed on the dance floor the whole time listening to the incredible remixes!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Thank you to DJ Josh Taylor for making our March 26th wedding so much fun! He interacted with the wedding guests and kept everyone on the dance floor until the very end! He was also very flexible and accommodating to my needs and questions throughout the wedding planning process, as well as on the night of the wedding! I would highly recommend DJ Josh Tayor! You won't regret it!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 10/10/2015

Josh, was amazing! We had our wedding reception for approximately 250-275 guests on 10-10-2015. You know you had a great reception when your friends and family rant and rave that this was one of best receptions they have ever been too! Josh was extremely professional and made the night happen. Our guests continued complementing how good our DJ was! Josh played a mixture of music and did a great job interacting with guests and taking requests! I've been to plenty of great wedding receptions, although the atmosphere quickly went "dead" because of the DJ! Josh kept our party going! There were many times our dance floor wasn't big enough! :) Also Josh was able to provide additional up lighting add-on with his DJ services!

Sent on 10/14/2015

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Thank you Liz, you guys were awesome. And thank you for giving me the chance to play at your wedding. Your business means a lot to me. Congratulations again!

Anna · Married on 09/26/2015

Our wedding was so much fun thanks to DJ Josh Taylor! He interacted with the wedding guests and kept everyone on the dance floor until the very end! After, we had friends and family come up to us to let us know how much they enjoyed our DJ as well. I would highly recommend DJ Josh Tayor! You won't regret it!

Sent on 10/06/2015

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Best dance crew EVER! I had so much fun. Glad you guys had a great time!

Sarah Muehlbauer · Married on 09/19/2015

Josh was great and was great at getting the dance floor packed.

Sent on 10/05/2015

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

This was an amazing wedding! Thank you for entrusting me with your special day.

Tom · Married on 09/15/2015

We had our event that lasted 3 hours and had 715 guest that attended. The age range was from small kids to senior citizens. He played a wide range of music that was entertaining for all. He also was our MC for the event in between songs he was playing. Josh has a great personality and is very fun and flexible to work with. All of our clients and staff were very happy with everything he did and have invited him back to next years event. I would highly recommend Josh to do what ever event you have planned.

Sent on 09/17/2015

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

I'm excited to come back again next year! Thanks for kind words!

Valerie · Married on 09/12/2015

You can't find a better DJ for your wedding! Josh added to the most incredible day of our lives with his awesome personality, great equipment and perfect music. He knows how to work a crowd and get them in the dance floor all night long!

Sent on 09/20/2015

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

This was son much fun. I love outside tent weddings and the decor looked great. The pontoon ride after the ceremony is the way to go! I'm happy I was able to be your DJ.

Julianna · Married on 08/28/2015

Josh was amazing!! I can't say enough about how great he was. Every time I emailed him he responded almost immediately. The night before the wedding at 11pm we changed our first dance song and added a mother son song. He did not miss a beat the day of and played the correct music. I made a playlist of songs I wanted to hear and songs I did not want to hear and made sure the requests were met. As soon as the dance floor opened up everyone was dancing all night long. He is not like other djs that have a playlist and just let one song end and another begin he actually seamlessly mixes the end of one song with the beginning of another and it is magical. If you are even considering another dj I would just stop searching now because Josh is the best in town and he will provide the best music at the best price for your special night!!

Sent on 08/31/2015

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Thank you. It's always important for me to get back asap! I had a blast, you and your guests were so nice to me. Thank you again! Josh

Marnie · Married on 08/21/2015

DJ Josh was awesome to work with and our wedding was blast! Tons of people danced the entire night and Josh helped make it a great celebration. We got tons of compliments on our DJ and I heard many comments that we had the best DJ ever! Exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 09/07/2015

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

love the energy and your grandpa singing almost made me cry. I'm glad I was able to make your night special. Josh

Kerry · Married on 08/15/2015

Josh was fantastic! He was able to keep the crowd going all night and everyone loved him!
    We would definitely recommend using supergood DJ's

Sent on 08/18/2015

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Kerry and Doug, thank you, I loved your dress and thank you for getting the group together to yell out SUPERGOODDJS. That was super awesome.

Maria · event on: 08/04/2015

Absoulutley WONDERFUL!!!!!! I will be using Josh again next year for our event.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Josh was great to work with. He made the process really easy, was flexible during planning and the day of the reception, and played great music. We had a lot of guests comment about how good the DJ was.

Sent on 08/16/2015

Alisha · Married on 06/27/2015

Picking a DJ for my wedding was difficult because I am a photographer and have been to many weddings myself and seen an array of DJ's. I searched for a few days trying to find someone fun, personable, down to earth and educated as a DJ. Josh was all of those things and more. I never had to worry about him and he always had a great communication. I am very happy that he ended up being our DJ and I keep getting a lot of compliments from our wedding guests on how good they thought he was.

Sent on 07/12/2015

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

This was so much fun, space was really nice. Thank you for the card and tip too, I saved it. It's nice to hear when someone appreciates all the hard work you do to make sure you have a special night! Josh

Mike · Married on 06/13/2015

We decided to work with Josh Taylor to DJ our wedding in June, 2015. Having known a lot of DJ's through the years, this was a very difficult decision to DJ the biggest day of my life (Our wedding). Josh is a very honest guy and aims to make sure the customer is happy and their needs are listened to. He doesn't have his own agenda and is willing to play whatever music you would like. From electronic, hip hop to country, Josh knows music and how to get the people moving. Josh is highly respected for Minnesota DJ's and has a strong ability to perform at any level. Night clubs, weddings and private parties. We really enjoyed going with the bonus package of lights and Go pro cam. I highly recommend Josh for your wedding because he is the best in his profession!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Absolute success!! Family and friends of all ages were on the dance floor for the entire evening! As an experienced dancer, I had such appreciation for his talent to reach people of all eclectic styles. We want to see him at all weddings and would recommend him in a heartbeat!! Thank you Josh for making our wedding an outstanding evening!!!

Sent on 05/31/2015

mandy · Married on 04/18/2015

Josh was great to work with. He always responded to questions before the event almost immediately and I never had a doubt that he was going to be amazing. My wedding night was one to remember and Josh played a very big part of my happiness in the nights turnout.

Sent on 05/09/2015