SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station Reviews

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station 5
  • Tayler

Tayler Fertig · Married on 07/20/2019

Phenomenal

Our experience with SGDJ's was absolutely phenomenal. From the moment I booked with them through the end of the reception, Josh was very communicative and responsive to us and our guests. From the ceremony, grand march, speeches, and reception music everything flowed seamlessly. Our dance floor was packed the entire night. We can't say enough GREAT things about SGDJ"s. Thank you for such an incredible day.

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Mark

Mark 'andy' Colburn · Married on 06/01/2019

Premium DJ and Excellent Service

We had an amazing experience, excellent customer service and attention to detail. They coordinated our ceremony music and did an awesome job during reception and dinner. I received a lot of great feedback from my guests about how much the enjoyed having Josh as our DJ. They do not just simply play music, they go above and beyond with getting to know you, the wedding party etc to make it a special night. Our wedding day flowed really well and we couldn't have had such a success without Josh. Great value, they definitely under promise and over deliver.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Alexia M Bridgeman · Married on 01/25/2019

Best wedding dance party!

Josh did an exceptional job at our wedding! He was so flexible in last minute changes and responded to my emails within 5 minutes of being sent. We asked him to create a night club feel for our dance party and he delivered well above our expectations! He mixed the music so well and his pyramid lighting package was killer - I highly recommend it! Our family and friends thought it was the best dance party at they ever experienced at a wedding. He received numerous requests from my guest for his card as well! Everything was so smooth and he pumped up the party - nice work, Josh!!

Sent on 01/28/2019

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Wow what an amazing review. This was one for the books. I'm so happy you guys had a lot of fun. The crowd was nice. You guys were so sweet to me and I appreciate everything you did to make my job easy. And thank you so much for the generous gratuity. Congratulations AGAIN!

Your friend always,

Josh

Kayla · Married on 01/19/2019

SGDj review

Josh is really great! He kept the wedding vibe up and played a lot of music that people danced to. Really great guy and very knowledgeable about what kinds of music should be played so that all ages are on the dance floor.

Sent on 02/01/2019

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice review. I had a great time with you guys. You were so nice to me and I was happy to be a part of your big day.

Solveig · Married on 08/25/2018

My husband and I had Josh DJ at our wedding this past weekend and I can't say enough good things about him! The dance floor never cleared ONCE. People were commenting that he was the best DJ they'd ever heard at a wedding! If you want people dancing all night long (like we did), he's your guy. Josh also went out of his way to meet with our venue to ensure our day was perfect. He also called me a few days before to make sure we had everything we needed. I highly, highly recommend him! You will not regret it!

Sent on 08/28/2018

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Thank you again for having us be a part of your big day. I had a lot of fun, and it was great working with you guys. I am happy for the both of you and even though I don't have to wish you much luck because you guys will be amazing together no matter what. I will instead wish you health and happiness and a exciting future together. Congratulations once more!

angela · Married on 08/11/2018

They were super awesome. I've been to many weddings and by far this is the best DJ service I've seen. I'm so happy that they were our vendors for our wedding!!! The magic mirror was a show stopper. The music was just awesome!!! Will totally reccomend!!!!

Sent on 08/17/2018

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Thank you for having us. One of the coolest weddings I have been to. So much time and effort went into making this day special for you guys. I am so happy it showed.
  • Sheila & Christopher

Sheila & Christopher · Married on 07/28/2018

MUST READ!!!
    We wanted to throw an insanely amazing Wedding!!!
    Christopher and I got married at the Earl Brown Center in Minneapolis, MN with a guest count of 280. I found Josh on Wedding Wire. We were looking for someone that had the magic mirror and amazing DJ'ing skills! We didn't know who to go with considering there are thousands of DJ's in the state. I read his reviews and he had 5 stars across the chart with 88 reviews! 8 is our lucky number call it cliche, I call it meant to be! I gave him a shot and I'm SO HAPPY that I did! Josh is prompt and caters to every single detail that we needed for our wedding day. He met us at our venue a few times to go over details on where the stage, lighting, truss system, tables etc.. should be. He was always there quickly to respond to any questions or concerns that we had. We decided to bring in a truss system, Josh and his team made it happen and did an amazing job. We are beyond happy and Josh exceeds beyond our expectations on what we were looking for. We would recommend him to any future newly weds or anyone that just wants an awesome party! We gain a new friend after all this. Thank you Josh

Sent on 08/06/2018
    SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station 6
    SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station 7

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Wow thank you so much for the incredible review. I also want to give you guys 5-stars. You were nice, easy to work with, fun to be around, just all around good people. I'm excited for your marriage, you two are perfect for each other. I had a lot of fun working my butt off to make sure that we made this A Night to Remember.

Graham · Married on 07/13/2018

Josh is an awesome DJ at any event he takes on!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2018

Josh was great for our wedding! It was outdoors at my parents and he had all the necessary equipment to work with our non-professional system. He made the music sound very professional and kept the dance floor bumping! Would highly recommend

Sent on 07/16/2018

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

I had such a great time. You guys were excellent, and your parents were such great hosts. Thank you for having me be a part of your celebration.

Rob · Married on 06/30/2018

Wow, where do I start. I was put into contact with Josh by my best man. I was so overly impressed with his professionalism and ability to adapt to last minute chances and even come up with solutions for problems that stemmed from our venue. Absolute A++ and I will recommend SGDJs to anyone looking for a great DJ for any event! Thank you again! Our night would not have been the same with anyone else! Thank you again,

Rob and Ona

Sent on 07/21/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/16/2018

My guests loved it so much I had a great time with it too

Sent on 07/22/2018

Mitch · Married on 06/09/2018

Josh did an excellent job DJing our wedding. Very professional and flexible. We weren’t going to announce each couple from the bridal party as we entered the reception space before dinner but my wife changed her mind last second. Josh was able to accommodate without issue and crushed it along with the entire night.

Sent on 07/08/2018

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Two words! Your wedding was OFF THE CHAIN. Or is that three words? Lol. Thank you for having me. Loved working with you guys and the event planner was on point. Congratulations on your marriage again.

Katie · Married on 05/31/2018

Hands down the best DJ and entertainment I have ever booked. I wish I knew of them for our wedding. I was very impressed with the choice of music, the crowd involvement, he kept everything moving, and the kids extremely happy! I had several parents comment that he was the best DJ they had ever seen as far as choice of music (keeping it current and what the crowd was reacting to) and keeping everyone involved. The photo booth was a huge hit, and will definitely be booking with DH Josh in the future! Thank you!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Peggy · event on 04/25/2018

Josh provided wonderful entertainment for our client event!!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Shye · Married on 04/22/2018

Josh was awesome to work with. He went above and beyond to meet my needs! Very quick to get a hold of, easy going, great price, and most importantly great personality! Yes, I will use SGDJs again! Thumbs up!!!

Sent on 04/27/2018
    SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station 8

Peggy · event on 04/15/2018

Josh is a very responsive team player in making your event a success!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Juan · Married on 03/24/2018

Everyone loved the mirror many people asked if he had a card because they would like to book you.

Sent on 05/12/2018

Jenna · Married on 03/03/2018

Josh was amazing to work with and so helpful when it came to planning our special day! He went above and beyond all expectations for the night and we appreciate everything he did!

Sent on 07/20/2018

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

I had a great time. You guys are fantastic to work with. Loved how we kept it going till the end!

Calder · Married on 02/04/2018

I found Josh and his Magic Mirror on wedding wire and couldn't have been more happy with the outcome. There was a lot of back and forth on customizing the mirror to cater to the look and feel of the specifically designed space. Josh went above and beyond to meet our needs which resulted in a photo booth that was exciting, special, and provided a unique takeaway from our Superbowl 52 sports marketing suite. If you are looking to add something interactive and exciting to your party, wedding, or marketing experience, I would highly recommend using Josh and his Magic Mirror. Thanks Again!

Sent on 02/20/2018

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review. I had a great time working with you and your team. Everyone was really nice and hopefully our paths will cross again in the future.

Megan · Married on 01/20/2018

We were so excited to have Josh DJ our gala for the second year in a row. He played great music that was tailored perfectly throughout the evening - from a social hour in the beginning to late night dancing. He was always very quick to respond to emails during the planning stages and overall awesome to work with. Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Andrew · Married on 12/31/2017

Josh made sure that our wedding night was everything we hoped for on the dance floor! The energy was great and the setup was perfect. We would highly recommend SGDJs to all of our family and friends looking for a DJ for any event.

Sent on 01/04/2018

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Thank you for the review. I had a great time & what better way to spend NYE.

Rebecca · Married on 12/30/2017

Hire Josh! The best ever DJ we have worked with.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Mary Jo · Married on 10/28/2017

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station provided the music and photo station for our daughter and new son-in-law's wedding reception at Windows on Minnesota. From our first conversation, Josh was extremely helpful and always only a phone call away. The quality of service Josh and his assistant provided was outstanding. He was responsive to all our needs, listening carefully and following through. Josh was always professional from working with staff of the Marquette Hotel through the end of the evening. Josh and his assistant were a great value for the price, worth every penny. They were extremely flexible and accommodating, from providing dinner music and dance music for a wide variety of ages to working around our needs, even helping with our last minute set up of some items. We highly recommend Josh and SGDJs.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Lindsey · Married on 10/24/2017

THANK YOU!!! For providing excellent service and being able to accommodate all of our last minute requests!!!! My client was happy and you helped raise lots of money for their non-profit. I cannot thank you enough. I would be happy to refer you to any friends/family/clients! Shout out to DJ Chip / BEST DAY EVER! Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Thank you for having me. Looking forward to what's in store next year!