SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station Reviews

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station 3
SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station 4
SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station 5

Solveig · Married on 08/25/2018

My husband and I had Josh DJ at our wedding this past weekend and I can't say enough good things about him! The dance floor never cleared ONCE. People were commenting that he was the best DJ they'd ever heard at a wedding! If you want people dancing all night long (like we did), he's your guy. Josh also went out of his way to meet with our venue to ensure our day was perfect. He also called me a few days before to make sure we had everything we needed. I highly, highly recommend him! You will not regret it!

Sent on 08/28/2018

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Thank you again for having us be a part of your big day. I had a lot of fun, and it was great working with you guys. I am happy for the both of you and even though I don't have to wish you much luck because you guys will be amazing together no matter what. I will instead wish you health and happiness and a exciting future together. Congratulations once more!

angela · Married on 08/11/2018

They were super awesome. I've been to many weddings and by far this is the best DJ service I've seen. I'm so happy that they were our vendors for our wedding!!! The magic mirror was a show stopper. The music was just awesome!!! Will totally reccomend!!!!

Sent on 08/17/2018

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Thank you for having us. One of the coolest weddings I have been to. So much time and effort went into making this day special for you guys. I am so happy it showed.
  • Sheila & Christopher

Sheila & Christopher · Married on 07/28/2018

MUST READ!!!
    We wanted to throw an insanely amazing Wedding!!!
    Christopher and I got married at the Earl Brown Center in Minneapolis, MN with a guest count of 280. I found Josh on Wedding Wire. We were looking for someone that had the magic mirror and amazing DJ'ing skills! We didn't know who to go with considering there are thousands of DJ's in the state. I read his reviews and he had 5 stars across the chart with 88 reviews! 8 is our lucky number call it cliche, I call it meant to be! I gave him a shot and I'm SO HAPPY that I did! Josh is prompt and caters to every single detail that we needed for our wedding day. He met us at our venue a few times to go over details on where the stage, lighting, truss system, tables etc.. should be. He was always there quickly to respond to any questions or concerns that we had. We decided to bring in a truss system, Josh and his team made it happen and did an amazing job. We are beyond happy and Josh exceeds beyond our expectations on what we were looking for. We would recommend him to any future newly weds or anyone that just wants an awesome party! We gain a new friend after all this. Thank you Josh

Sent on 08/06/2018
    SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station 6
    SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station 7

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Wow thank you so much for the incredible review. I also want to give you guys 5-stars. You were nice, easy to work with, fun to be around, just all around good people. I'm excited for your marriage, you two are perfect for each other. I had a lot of fun working my butt off to make sure that we made this A Night to Remember.

Graham · Married on 07/13/2018

Josh is an awesome DJ at any event he takes on!

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2018

Josh was great for our wedding! It was outdoors at my parents and he had all the necessary equipment to work with our non-professional system. He made the music sound very professional and kept the dance floor bumping! Would highly recommend

Sent on 07/16/2018

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

I had such a great time. You guys were excellent, and your parents were such great hosts. Thank you for having me be a part of your celebration.

Rob · Married on 06/30/2018

Wow, where do I start. I was put into contact with Josh by my best man. I was so overly impressed with his professionalism and ability to adapt to last minute chances and even come up with solutions for problems that stemmed from our venue. Absolute A++ and I will recommend SGDJs to anyone looking for a great DJ for any event! Thank you again! Our night would not have been the same with anyone else! Thank you again,

Rob and Ona

Nicole · Married on 06/16/2018

My guests loved it so much I had a great time with it too

Mitch · Married on 06/09/2018

Josh did an excellent job DJing our wedding. Very professional and flexible. We weren’t going to announce each couple from the bridal party as we entered the reception space before dinner but my wife changed her mind last second. Josh was able to accommodate without issue and crushed it along with the entire night.

Sent on 07/08/2018

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Two words! Your wedding was OFF THE CHAIN. Or is that three words? Lol. Thank you for having me. Loved working with you guys and the event planner was on point. Congratulations on your marriage again.

Katie · Married on 05/31/2018

Hands down the best DJ and entertainment I have ever booked. I wish I knew of them for our wedding. I was very impressed with the choice of music, the crowd involvement, he kept everything moving, and the kids extremely happy! I had several parents comment that he was the best DJ they had ever seen as far as choice of music (keeping it current and what the crowd was reacting to) and keeping everyone involved. The photo booth was a huge hit, and will definitely be booking with DH Josh in the future! Thank you!!

Shye · Married on 04/22/2018

Josh was awesome to work with. He went above and beyond to meet my needs! Very quick to get a hold of, easy going, great price, and most importantly great personality! Yes, I will use SGDJs again! Thumbs up!!!

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station 8

Juan · Married on 03/24/2018

Everyone loved the mirror many people asked if he had a card because they would like to book you.

Jenna · Married on 03/03/2018

Josh was amazing to work with and so helpful when it came to planning our special day! He went above and beyond all expectations for the night and we appreciate everything he did!

Sent on 07/20/2018

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

I had a great time. You guys are fantastic to work with. Loved how we kept it going till the end!

Calder · Married on 02/04/2018

I found Josh and his Magic Mirror on wedding wire and couldn't have been more happy with the outcome. There was a lot of back and forth on customizing the mirror to cater to the look and feel of the specifically designed space. Josh went above and beyond to meet our needs which resulted in a photo booth that was exciting, special, and provided a unique takeaway from our Superbowl 52 sports marketing suite. If you are looking to add something interactive and exciting to your party, wedding, or marketing experience, I would highly recommend using Josh and his Magic Mirror. Thanks Again!

Sent on 02/20/2018

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review. I had a great time working with you and your team. Everyone was really nice and hopefully our paths will cross again in the future.

Megan · Married on 01/20/2018

We were so excited to have Josh DJ our gala for the second year in a row. He played great music that was tailored perfectly throughout the evening - from a social hour in the beginning to late night dancing. He was always very quick to respond to emails during the planning stages and overall awesome to work with. Would absolutely recommend!

Andrew · Married on 12/31/2017

Josh made sure that our wedding night was everything we hoped for on the dance floor! The energy was great and the setup was perfect. We would highly recommend SGDJs to all of our family and friends looking for a DJ for any event.

Sent on 01/04/2018

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Thank you for the review. I had a great time & what better way to spend NYE.

Rebecca · Married on 12/30/2017

Hire Josh! The best ever DJ we have worked with.

Mary Jo · Married on 10/28/2017

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station provided the music and photo station for our daughter and new son-in-law's wedding reception at Windows on Minnesota. From our first conversation, Josh was extremely helpful and always only a phone call away. The quality of service Josh and his assistant provided was outstanding. He was responsive to all our needs, listening carefully and following through. Josh was always professional from working with staff of the Marquette Hotel through the end of the evening. Josh and his assistant were a great value for the price, worth every penny. They were extremely flexible and accommodating, from providing dinner music and dance music for a wide variety of ages to working around our needs, even helping with our last minute set up of some items. We highly recommend Josh and SGDJs.

Lindsey · Married on 10/24/2017

THANK YOU!!! For providing excellent service and being able to accommodate all of our last minute requests!!!! My client was happy and you helped raise lots of money for their non-profit. I cannot thank you enough. I would be happy to refer you to any friends/family/clients! Shout out to DJ Chip / BEST DAY EVER! Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Thank you for having me. Looking forward to what's in store next year!

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2017

Josh and Joy accomadted the cultural needs of my family, they personlized our day, am delighted they stayed on site until almost everyone was gone. I couldn't have asked for a better person to entertain my guests, we had compliments for the weeks to follow and we'd have had many friends ask about his services. We even added on the magic mirror to add a little more fun to the party- the guests loved it and the kids had fun too.

Sent on 11/08/2017

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

One of my top favorite weddings of the year. Thank you for having us!

Alberto · Married on 10/20/2017

Josh is so great to work with! He was very responsive and made sure that we received everything that we wanted. He was unfortunately not able to do our wedding, but his colleague Eryk Christian was available and DJ'd at our wedding. I can tell you that our dance floor was packed the ENTIRE EVENING. There was not a single moment that it was empty. Everyone had such a great time. One of our main concern is the diversity (both generation and ethnicity) and being able to satisfy everyone's musical taste, and Eryk definitely met that need! The magic mirror was also a hit. It was a new experience for everyone and they loved it. One thing I would request is perhaps putting a background with the Magic Mirror. Majority of the pictures had another person in the background either looking, accidentally looking, or just standing there. Our venue was a library and had really cool structures, so they might have been trying to capture that. It wasn't a big deal though, just perhaps a recommendation in the future.
    As for Josh- hands down great to work with and really cares about his clients. I would recommend him to anyone anytime! Thank you to Josh and his team for helping make our wedding memorable!

Sent on 11/12/2017

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review. I am happy to hear that Erky did such an excellent job for you guys. He is very talented. I truly wanted it to be a memorable experience for you, Anne, & your guests. Thank you for the input on the Magic Mirror. The event space was so historic that we were hoping to capture the essence of that. The Magic Mirror is one of our newest items & it's still a learning experience for me. Thank you for having grace. Your feedback will help me with future events. Thank you again for everything & congratulations!
  • Samantha & Dustin Salmon

Samantha & Dustin · Married on 10/13/2017

He is awesome! Great music including oldies and dance music which is what we selected. Spoke touching words for the moment of silence about my husbands mother who passed. Plus worked with me at 9pm the night before the wedding when i couldn't decide.his questions for the shoe game were hilarious!

Eddie · Married on 09/29/2017

SGDJs was the perfect addition to our wedding reception. Josh was proficient in mixing together the songs that we wanted to hear. He was flexible, professional, and a TON of fun! We couldn't recommend them any higher. If we could give them a 6 out of 5 we would!

Sent on 10/10/2017
    SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station 9
    SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station 10

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

I love the pictures you shared with your comments. Thank you again, such a kind review!

Laura · Married on 09/16/2017

Josh was amazing for our wedding! The dance is always the part of weddings I enjoy most so I wanted a DJ who would be a ton of fun and get everyone dancing. He played all of the songs we wanted to hear during dinner and the dance. He even played some songs that we didn't request but really hit the spot! It almost seemed like he could read my mind. He really went with the vibe of our day and read the crowd. We had people on the dance floor all night! He rocked our grand march as well and pronounced everyone's names correctly and did great with a surprise we had planned during that part of the day.

Josh was very responsive and helpful during the planning stages and I always knew I could get a hold of him if I needed to. He was flexible with our rain backup plan because that would have changed his arrival and set up time. I would highly recommend him!

Taylor · Married on 09/09/2017

Josh was a great DJ! He was very professional and his quality of service is wonderful! I would definitely recommend him to family and friends!