168 Reviews for SG Mobile DJ Service, LLC

Do-Not-Play List (2)
One Event Per Day (2)
Uplighting (2)
168 SG Mobile DJ Service, LLC Reviews

Oh my gosh, where to start? Jeff was an absolute pleasure to work with. We had two meetings with him before our wedding and he was on time and extremely professional both times. The day of our wedding he not only played amazing music, he coordinated with our photographer and the staff at venue to make the whole day easier for us. He knew when to improvise and was even taking requests on the dance floor from some of our friends. Jeff, thank you for making our special day that much more special!! We loved working with you and you'll be the first person we call if we need a DJ again!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/1/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff was hired through my photographer (Dan'Yelle McNeely - check her out!) and he was beyond amazing! He was willing to FaceTime with me to discuss details since our schedules just didn't line up and I really wanted to meet with him before the big day. He was so professional and courteous and a joy to work with. He made sure to ask for name pronunciations for our "Grand entrance to Dinner" and he was an absolutely AMAZING MC. He was so kind to everyone, especially my bridal party when they had questions, or needed to change a detail on the fly, or when they wanted to request a song. He blended all songs perfectly for the Processional, Recessional, Cocktail hour, Dinner, Dances, and more. Jeff was incredibly accommodating to our live performers for our first dance. He absolutely nailed it when we were out there dancing at the end of the night (my dance floor was never empty!) I so highly recommend him to everyone! Thank you so much for making our day even better!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 8/4/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Jeff was so personable and friendly through this whole process. On the day of he made sure we were on schedule and also played great music! We had people dancing all night long. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a stress free and fun wedding! Thank you again!

Profile Picture Kendal, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff was very helpful throughout our entire wedding planning process. He was very flexible with us and curated music to our tastes. He is not only an amazing DJ, but an MC as well. You can't find a better person to provide all your sound services!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/19/18, 1 Review

WE LOVE JEFF!!!
Super quick to respond to all my inquiries. Even at the weird hours I work. Always polite and a gem to work with. My now Husband and I weren't too picky about what our music should be like but we shot him a short list of songs that we wanted and he took over from there. He was amazing and we HIGHLY recommend him to everyone.

Profile Picture Karli, 9/30/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very good experience using Jeff! He followed instruction extremely well and was very cordial to guests. Would hire him again in an instant! He has a good eye for knowing what is needed for each event type. Thanks Jeff! Excellent music selection as well!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff was absolutely incredible to work with. We could not meet with him in person prior to the wedding, but he scheduled a call for us (and we facetimed) to talk through what type of music we wanted for our wedding.

We gave him very little guidance on what music we wanted and we received tons of compliments on how great Jeff's music was. He knows how to read a crowd extremely well and all of our guests had an AMAZING time!

I would 150% recommend going with Jeff for any type of event!

Profile Picture Jackie, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeffrey is a professional! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our occasion. There wasn't a single thing we worried about because we knew he had it all under control. Thank you Jeffrey for helping make our wedding an amazing night!

Profile Picture Noel, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff was AMAZING at our wedding!!! His communication leading up to our wedding was great, no questions were left unanswered, and he worked around my schedule so that we could meet in person. Jeff listened to my song requests when it came to what I wanted during the reception, and was able to get all the non-traditional songs I wanted :) He is such a great, kind, attentive, and fun DJ! I would recommend him to anyone!!! :)

Profile Picture Nova, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeffrey Onorato did an amazing job with our wedding. Everything was coordinated perfectly and he will make sure you have a great time. Best part about Jeff is that he is very responsive to email and will make sure to answer all your questions/concerns leading up to the big day. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Kevin, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff was absolutely incredible. He served as our DJ and MC on our wedding night, and it went off without a hitch. He fit in all of our requested songs, including a very special request for a recording of a song that is very hard to find and the quality was amazing. Our guests were constantly coming up to us and telling us how good he was and how his playlist was awesome. We danced for hours on end, and the dance floor was full all night!

Profile Picture Bryce, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff was so easy to work with, listened to our requests, and was able to walk us through parts of our ceremony we had questions about. He kept the night moving! He would be our first choice for any future events needing a DJ/MC.

Profile Picture User7409651, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff was an AMAZING DJ for our wedding! He took the time to get to know both my husband and I before the event, took down all of our recommendations and requests for what we were looking for and knocked it out of the park! All of our guests had a blast and commented on how great the music was. I would refer Jeff a million times over!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Jeff was great. He was professional and an excellent DJ. He was also great value. He worked with us to provide a great experience for our wedding and our guest. I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Piti, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff was hands down one of our favorite vendors and we recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ to make one of the most important days of your life special and stress free!! We hired him for our wedding on September 5th 2016 at DeLille Cellars and from the moment we met him he was very professional, punctual, and asked all the right questions (some we didn’t even think about!). He has a great voice/taste in music, an amazing setup, and really knows how to keep the flow of the party going. Our guests loved him and raved about the music after. You won’t be disappointed!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Jeff as our wedding DJ after meeting with him and getting nothing but good vibes. He was very organized and gave the clear impression of someone who has done this a million times. Experience matters and in our case, Jeff delivered on all fronts.

Leading up the event, Jeff had friendly reminders for us to complete his well-organized song planning sheet. We struggled to make selections but he was helpful at every turn. Once everything was set, Jeff confirmed with us and on the wedding day things went off without a hitch. He played the part of MC, and even orchestrated a slide show and a little surprise performance.

While we hand-picked a bunch of music, Jeff had the experience to take our suggestions and interweave requests from the audience to keep the party rolling well into the night. When he shutdown people were still out on the floor. A real testament to how well he managed the party.

Profile Picture Victor, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

He had a great selection of music during both the dinner and dancing. Also, he kept the party going all night.

Profile Picture User7139905, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Profile Picture User7139909, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff is one of a kind. He makes your day go as smoothly as possible and generally just wants to make your day as special and effortless as possible. I highly recommend him for your big day. You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Shelby, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff did a great job DJ-ing our wedding. He was very accommodating in the weeks leading up to the event and allowed us to not have to worry about this aspect of it. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Dmitrij, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff is extremely skilled at what he does. Super friendly and easy to communicate and talk to. He has the right mix of professionalism, energy and enthusiasm to put on a great dance party! I was a little lost when it came to some of the songs and wedding timeline. Jeff was more than happy to help me through it. He isn't just a "DJ" he goes beyond what his duties are. I've interviewed with several DJs in the Seattle area and I am extremely happy that I went with Jeff.

We got married at the Four Seasons in Seattle on May 7, 2016 and would like to thank Jeff for making it a blast for us and our guests!!!

Profile Picture Stacey, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff is hands down the BEST DJ EVER!!!! We hired him to DJ for our wedding on 03/26/2016 at the Edgewater Hotel. From the start, he was flexible and very easy to work with. He was very quick to respond with any questions we had. Jeff was also very knowledgeable in wedding planning!!

Everything went so smoothly, from the announcements to the music. He has a great voice for announcements and highlighted all of our special moments. Never felt so alive hearing someone announce our names! haha!! He played everything we wanted for our ceremony and reception without any hiccups. When it came down to party he kept everyone dancing! His music selection was on point! He got everyone from ages 3-90 to "Twerk It Like Miley"!! (song ref) =D Some of our guests even thought he was cute!

We definitely recommend him to anyone who wants a professional, knowledgeable, easy to work with, down to earth, fun, entertaining, and AWESOME ASS DJ!!! BEST DJ EVER! We will absolutely hire him again for our future events!

Profile Picture Tony, 3/26/16, 1 Review

The DJ Protips I recieved:

-Find someone who will communicated often and effectively (10/10)

-Find a DJ who will listen to your concerns (10/10)

-Find a DJ that will keep up with your preferred method of communication (phone, emails, texts, etc) (11/10)

-Does his style match yours? (10/10 for working with our random music tastes)

-What will he/she provide?
(10/10) Provided more for less

Seriously, I'm lost for words on how much I loved our DJ Jeff. We were gifted some money last minute and were able to book a DJ. BUT OH NO! We were only weeks out from our wedding and had to start looking for one!

I found Jeff through a friend of ours and messaged him.

Let it be known that I messaged at least 5 DJs.

Not only was Jeff the first to respond. (Next Day) He was available!

(The other DJs took 3-5 days to decline and one up to a week later)

Seriously, he was able to hash out what he brought, what he did, and what his services are within 2 days of my initial inquiry.

I literally had more communication with him in a week than I did with my venue over 8 months.

His music selections were PERFECT. We filled a general idea of what kind of music we liked and he worked around that.

FANTASTIC communication, I can't stress that enough.

Also, he was a charismatic and charming as an MC, and came dressed very nicely for the gig. Seriously professional work.

I can't recommend this guy enough. He really was a HUGE part of making our wedding day a success.

Profile Picture alan, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Jeff Onorato to DJ our wedding on September 26th, 2015 at Golden Gardens. I found Jeff after researching a bunch of local DJ’s on various wedding websites and was impressed by his great reviews from the beginning, Jeff was fantastic and easy to work with. I’ve been to a lot of weddings and I’ve witnessed some less than stellar DJ’s. We felt the DJ was a very important decision because they really help create the flow of the ceremony and reception. We had our wedding outside, Jeff did all the music and it was a bit last minute but he had no problem providing the equipment we needed for the outdoor ceremony and providing the songs we chose. Our reception followed in the Golden Gardens Bathhouse and Jeff did an outstanding job making sure he played the appropriate songs for what we were doing at the time; toasts, cake cutting, first dance, etc… After all those details were out of the way we had a blast out dancing with all our wedding guests. Jeff played such great music and also was gracious enough to take several requests from our guests. The dance floor was packed from the beginning of the night until the end of the event. I can honestly say, we could not have chosen a better DJ. We both had so many people tell us how great the music was and how much fun everyone had dancing. Jeff if professional, charismatic, fun and just super easy going. Thank you Jeff or making our wedding extra special! – Stephanie and Roger Chapman

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/26/15, 1 Review

BEST DJ EVER!
I have lost count how many of my guests have commented that this was the best wedding music they have ever heard! Jeff understands a crowd like no other! He made sure that everyone was on the dance floor alllll night!
So much so, that even 2 of my 80+ aunts got on the dance floor with their canes and "twisted" to Chubby Checker. Such an amazing moment for my family!
He emceed flawlessly and kept everything going without a hitch.
Jeff knows enough about weddings that his knowledge ensures that all of your "special moments" are highlighted with the perfect music! Being that I had never been married before, there were many moments that I hadn't even thought to pick a song for! Jeff had all of those moments listed for our first meeting so we were able to pick our songs.
My friends and family thought he was fabulous and are still talking about it! If you want to have a dance party- hire Jeff!

Profile Picture User4853955, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews