sfdeejays.com Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Joseph
    Joseph Married on 09/17/2021

professional and caring

You can tell Linh cares about always providing as great an experience as possible and making sure everything and everyone is on the same page throughout the planning phase and the day of the wedding.
  • Ryan
    Ryan H. Married on 08/29/2021

Best DJ around!

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Linh was amazing!

He was patient with us as we prepared for our big day, meeting with us on multiple occasions ahead of the event to help us think through our wedding's music, vibe, and activity timing.

He is a fantastic DJ, we love EDM and requested popular EDM songs to be played. He was able to mix EDM songs with the classics so that both young and old could enjoy our dance floor. He really got the party pumping! I got multiple complements on the DJ and music we picked, and I owe it all to Linh!

A goal I (wife) set with Linh on our very first call was to have my now husband be on the dance floor ALL night. He is not much of a dancer. Linh exceeded this goal! My husband and I danced the night away with our friends enjoying the music that DJ Linh had selected, making it the perfect evening.

To top it off, Linh added an impressive arrangement of lights, geysers, and bubbles filled with haze to make this the EDM inspired wedding set of our dreams.

We can't thank him enough for making our wedding exactly how we envisioned.

If you are looking for the best DJ around, you've found him. Hire Linh and you will be so happy you did!

Dear Kristina and Ryan,
    Thank you for the rave review and for letting me bring my toys to your wedding night. It was such an honor for me to be your DJ and celebrating with you and your loved ones. Have a beautiful marriage! And I wish you both the very best!

Always,
    Thanh Married on 08/28/2021

best DJ and hyped man.

he did hyped up our wedding so much. there was no dull moment. everyone had a blast. love it. i would recommend him to everyone that use Saratoga sprint as a venue.

Hi Thanh and Trang,
    Thank you so much for making me a part of a wonderful event. And thank you for all the blended fraps you gave me during all our meetups. :) I'm so delighted to hear everyone had a good time. Please let me know if you ever need me for anything else. Until the next time, I wish you both all the success in your careers and marriage. Chuc mung!

Eternally grateful,
    Linh N
  • Andrew
    Andrew Married on 08/16/2021

DJ Linh is awesome

Linh is an amazing DJ. He is extremely responsive, professional, and very easy to talk to. He helped walk us through the wedding day step by step so we would better understand how things would play out throughout the day. On the wedding day Linh made sure everything went smoothly and even went beyond what was agreed upon. It was his first time setting up karaoke at our venue and it went amazing. Our guests had a great time and loved Linh. I would not hesitate to recommend Linh to anyone. Thank you Linh!!

Hi Andrew and Janice,

Thank you kindly for your kind words and for making me a part of such a wonderful event. Karaoke was the perfect addition to the wedding entertainment with such a fun group. I'm glad it worked out.

I wish you both the very best!

Linh
  • Ehrik
    Ehrik A. Married on 08/08/2021

Linh was amazing!!!

Don’t pass up on the opportunity to work with Linh! He was incredibly professional, responsive, and (most importantly) fun to work with! We really appreciated our prep phone calls with him to (1) align on the music and vibe throughout both our ceremony and reception, and (2) help lay out the run of show for the evening to make sure everything stayed on schedule. Linh also brought along an awesome light rig, smoke machine, bubbles, lasers, and other fun toys to create a festive atmosphere. Folks were dancing the whole evening, and we got plenty of compliments from our guests. The night was an absolute blast, and we wouldn’t hesitate to hire him again!

Dearest Amy and Ehrik,
    Thank you so much for sharing your review of my wedding DJ services. Even more so, thank you for making me a part of your wedding day plans. It's always bitter sweet to see it through my part to the very end but I wish a long life of precious moments. May you both have all the loves!

Always,
    Linh N.
    Vyvy Married on 07/31/2021

Incredibly personal, thoughtful, and made our wedding a BLAST!

Linh is sooo incredibly thoughtful, attentive, and passionate about his work! He brought unmatched expertise and made our wedding unforgettable - people were dancing all night to the carefully selected tunes, enhanced by the beautiful light show and magical bubbles. Above all, throughout the planning process, Linh expressed so much care and thoughtfulness and made us feel like our wedding was his number one priority, even though we're sure he's super busy and has a lot of other events and commitments. He gave us a a really personalized experience and we could not recommend him more highly!

Hi Paul and VyVy,

I'm glad you and your loved ones had a great time on your wedding day. I loved being around your radiant energy and positive vibes. I'm glowing just from reading your review. Thank you!!!
  • Ben
    Ben Married on 06/13/2021

Awesome DJ, and made a live stream possible!

We got married about a week ago, and DJ Linh did a fantastic job helping us structure the flow of the day, making sure everything went smoothly, and keeping the energy up throughout the night. We had some last-minute changes to the timeline, and he was totally able to adapt. We also have music tastes that are kind of all over the place, including music in multiple languages, and he had absolutely no problems arranging and building around our playlists or finding some of the more obscure songs we’d requested. The parts that he filled in himself were all really well-received, and we had friends and family come up to us afterward asking us to send them the playlist.

One of the biggest things Linh did for us was set up a live stream of the ceremony. Due to COVID-19, a significant number of our guests weren’t able to travel to California, but we wanted to figure out a way that they could still be a part of our day. We contacted Linh about it just two months before the wedding and he had no problem pulling it together in time. Despite the fact that there was no WiFi at our outdoor venue, Linh figured out how to set up a mobile hotspot, get live streaming software, and set up our ceremony to be streamed live on YouTube so that all our friends and family who couldn’t be there in person could still join us. He was also really respectful of our budget throughout the process of adding this on, and it turned out to be 100% worth it - we had people from every friend group and every side of the family let us know how much they appreciated being able to watch and participate. In pandemic times, it was really important to us to have our community with us virtually, if not in person, and DJ Linh made that happen.

Hi Ben and Tiff,
    Thank you very much for the awesome review. I'm very glad to hear your remote guests were able to tune into the ceremony, and that those who attended enjoyed the music. It was an absolute pleasure working with you.

Much love!

• Joyce
    Joyce Married on 05/06/2021

Everyone loved dj linh!

Wow! Thank you DJ Linh for being the best DJ and emcee for our June 2021 wedding. From the planning stages to the actual wedding day, we felt like we were in such good hands. Linh shared a google doc with us that we could work on to create an ambience and playlist for various parts of our wedding day. He then hopped on a phone call with us to understand our vision. Most importantly, he was detail-oriented as he went through our whole day's timeline. This helped us relax on our wedding day - knowing that Linh knew exactly what was supposed to happen when and what kind of music we hoped for. He understood the vibe of our dance floor and played songs and remixes that worked perfectly. In fact, some friends later came up to ask what remixes they were!

We also want to note that we were a COVID rescheduled 2020 wedding and DJ Linh was so flexible in changing to our new day in 2021 without extra charge. This was so meaningful as we know not all wedding vendors were as kind.

Bottomline: We highly recommend him!

sfdeejays.com's reply:

Hi Joyce and Michael! Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm even more appreciative you chose me to be part of such a fun and beautiful wedding.
  • Jaane
    Cherry L. Married on 09/20/2020

DJ Linh Ngo of SF Deejays

DJ Linh was recommended by our venue Saratoga Springs & he was really good. Our guests loved the vibe of the music & the transition of the music during ceremony was smooth. Everything was perfect! Thank you DJ Linh. I definitely would recommend him to everyone who are getting married soon!

sfdeejays.com's reply:

Thank you Cherry and Dominic for the nice words and for making me a part of such a wonderful wedding! Congratulations!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 10/19/2019

Above & beyond! Best dj ever!

Linh was absolutely AMAZING. We knew he was going to be fantastic from the day we met him - he is such a nice guy, super accommodating & creative. My hubs & I got married last weekend in our backyard, which required a lot of extra work for the DJ. Linh visited 3 times before the wedding to make sure he was prepared & that we were all on the same page. On top of the complications of creating our own venue, we asked Linh to coordinate several extra things, including music videos, synchronizing videos on a projector and TV, moving between two different locations throughout the night, and managing a silent disco with two channels. Linh did a fantastic job of keeping the party on schedule, taking song requests from the guests, making announcements, & keeping the crowd excited. Linh has shown he is capable of mastering any challenges thrown his way. We highly recommend Linh for any event.

(some photos by Amanda Aceves, others by guests)

sfdeejays.com's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review! It was an absolute honor and a blast to have celebrated your wedding with you.
    Nick J. Married on 09/07/2019

We loved working with Linh!

Linh was really great to work with. We were very particular about our music and timing of everything, and he was very patient and consultative with us. Having a great DJ can really set the right tone for your wedding, and he exceeded our expectations. From having the right equipments to taking the time in preparation, he was extremely professional. Thanks Linh!
    Alex M. Married on 09/06/2019

Perfect. Everyone loved the music.

This is what you want. Like it or not the music can make or break the atmosphere. Linh talked with us to get an idea if what we were looking for then read the crowd all night to keep things fun. No dragging a song out for 3 minutes that everyone is sick of. Everyone loves a good throwback but nobody needs to hear 5 choruses of Mariah Carey. Linh gets that. Great balance of club and wedding experience that had all generations of family and friends on the dance floor all night! We were so happy we chose him!!

Hi Alex and Shannon!

I still remember that dancefloor like it was yesterday. Thank you for the memories! I had a great time with your folks.

Hope all is well.

Shannon M. Married on 09/06/2019

Awesome DJ!

Linh totally understood what we were looking for and helped create a super fun dance floor! One thing all our guests consistently mentioned was how great the DJ was. Our dance floor was packed all night and we couldn’t have been happier about it!

sfdeejays.com's reply:

I had so much fun celebrating your wedding day with you and your loved ones. Everyone was wonderful, and so was the evening. Thank you for your review!
  • Ayaka
    Ayaka J. Married on 07/09/2019

Linh is such a wonderful DJ and we received many complements on how great the music was! He also was an incredible MC and made sure we stayed on track the entire day. We loved worked with him and we cannot thank him enough for being part of our big day!
    Jay C. Married on 07/06/2019

Perfect MC

DJ Linh was a perfect professional, knowledgeable, and really helpful. We built out playlists and genres for him to draw from, then he had sessions on the phone to give us feedback and helped get us to a place where we were confident that the music would be great. He exceeded our expectations. During the event, he MCd our transitions, group photos, and read the crowd so well that people never stopped dancing. We closed out the venue and had people excited to come to the after party. I highly recommend him for a wedding and can imagine him performing well at any event. Thank you for such a great night!

sfdeejays.com's reply:

I can't thank you enough for awesome review, Jay! I had so much fun at your wedding! Thanks for having me!
    Malina Married on 06/30/2019

The BEST party we could have asked for!

Working with Linh was absolutely wonderful! He was super responsive and we vibed with him instantly. All of our family and friends are still talking about how our wedding was the best party they have ever been to!

sfdeejays.com's reply:

Awe. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such warming words. I am also very grateful you chose me and to be part of such a beautiful wedding. May your marriage be blessed with all the loves!
  • Andrew
    Andrew V. Married on 06/08/2019

Great DJ with a calm demeanor!

Very great DJ. Has a calm demeanor and doesn't steal the show. Very communicative and flexible. He is able to quickly read the crowd and know when to up the music. Sound equipment is also top notch. Had an outdoor wedding at Saratoga Springs.
    Ria R. Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding May 4, 2019

Linh the DJ/MC did an excellent job on our wedding. He did everything we ask without hesitations. Played all the songs we requested and everyone was having a blast! You’re the best!!!! Thank you for giving us the most unforgettable experience of our lives.
  • Wendy
    Wendy Y. Married on 03/24/2019

If you want a great time, hire DJ Linh!

Linh was absolutely amazing! Me and my husband really love to dance and we love a good party, so getting a great receptive DJ was super important to us. Throughout the whole planning process, I would tell people that I wanted to skip all the events and go straight to the dance party. My dream wedding was to have a great dance party playing all my favorite songs and I'm so glad Linh made that happen! I remember during one of our first conversations, he told me that while his primary role is DJ/MC, his secondary undercover role is sort of like a coordinator - and those words rang so true!

A few months prior to the wedding, Linh sent us a comprehensive infosheet/set list where we could list out specifics. This was a great guide for us as a couple to start looking at a day-of timeline. During our subsequent phone meetings, Linh was able to talk us through the day and ask specific questions. It helped so much that he was so knowledgeable of our wedding venue!

I didn't understand the importance of a DJ until I realize his/her role is to aid in the seamlessness of the whole day as well as setting the tone/mood. During our dress rehearsal, Linh asked me to time the procession songs with the entrance to make sure there was enough song or if he needed to fade our earlier, etc. I told him the song for the bridal party was long enough. Of course it wasn't! But Linh was able to loop it seamlessly (thank goodness)!

I was very specific with which songs I wanted to be played and Linh respected that and played almost every song I specified which I am so grateful for! All of my guests, including us the couple, had a blast - I think I was literally dancing all night long! Linh is so great to work with and so extremely knowledgeable, definitely worth every penny! I highly discourage anyone that wants to skimp out on a DJ by creating a spotify playlist and plugging in your iphone during your wedding. HIRE LINH!

sfdeejays.com's reply:

Thank you so very much for this awesome review. I'm glowing right now! I'm so glad you and your guests had a great time. But most importantly I'm happy you felt we did a good job taking care of your on such an occasion. Thanks again for making us a part of your wedding!
    Kim Married on 12/23/2018

Danced the night away!

Linh was awesome and very accomodating. He was able to use the songs we provided and mixed them perfectly.
    Everyone was on the dance floor, even the grandparents had a blast with the songs! He definitely knows how to throw a dance party.
    Julianna Married on 09/15/2018
    Linh was incredible to work with from our very first meeting. Saratoga Springs requires couples to choose from their list of DJs and we had no idea what to expect or how to interview DJs (what are the questions to ask, what to look for, etc). Thankfully, Linh is a professional and came prepared with questions for us and suggestions/ideas. After we booked him, he gave us an info sheet to fill out with what songs we wanted to play (with recommendations) and when, the names of the people that needed to be introduced, and worked with us on the timeline of everything since the ceremony and reception were at the same venue. Truly, we could not have asked for a better DJ.
    Judy Married on 09/01/2018
    My husband and I had a daytime wedding at the Longbridge location at Saratoga Springs (HIGHLY recommend, btw!) and chose Linh to be our DJ. Since it was a daytime wedding, we weren't imagining a crazy dance floor but knew we still wanted a high quality sound system and good music playing throughout. Linh was easy to communicate with and organized in the days leading up to the wedding, but we were most pleased with his services on the actual day. He was such a calm and kind presence throughout, and continually checked in with us to see how we were doing. My husband and I created several playlists for different parts of the wedding that he built upon, and so many of our guests complimented us on the music that was played! Couldn't recommend Linh enough to future brides and grooms- he's a very trustworthy and reliable DJ for your big day!
    Megan Married on 08/25/2018
    We first hired Linh as our DJ, but then, as we began to chat with him and Sharon (DJ Coordinator), we decided to also hire her as our Day of Coordinator. Linh and Sharon did an absolutely incredible job--from our first phone call to meeting us at the venue to go over details to ensuring our day went off without hitch, they were perfect! We transitioned seamlessly between each part of the day, Sharon ensured everything was laid out perfectly, our ceremony music was spot-on, and during the reception every single person danced (and Linh was so good at reading the room)! They helped to make our day incredible and I would highly recommend them!
    Patrick Married on 08/18/2018
    Linh and Sharon did an incredible job at our wedding. We initially had Linh as our DJ, but later brought on Sharon as well as our day of coordinator and they both worked together seamlessly to make the day of the wedding super smooth. Linh helped us remix some songs that we liked for our ceremony and grand entrance. Linh was also awesome in controlling the tempo of the dance floor and keeping the crowd engaged. Sharon was very thorough in figuring out the details for the day of the wedding, keeping things well timed, as well as following up with any loose ends during the wedding. We would recommend them for any couple looking for an amazing team to make your wedding as smooth as possible.
  • Tammy
    Tammy Married on 07/07/2018
    Linh and Sharon are such a pleasure to work with. They are both very attentive, very thorough in ensuring the day encapsulated everything we hoped and asked very good questions and gave great suggestions. They went above and beyond, were very flexible and helped ensure we were on schedule. I must say -- don't be fooled by DJ Linh's calming voice - he definitely turns it UP on the day of and our guests had a blast! Highly recommend this wonderful couple to anyone.