Sevlynn Photography Reviews

7 | Los Angeles, CA

7 Reviews for Sevlynn Photography

Erinn · Married on 09/04/2016

Stephanie did our engagement and our wedding photography! She was so awesome to work with - she takes amazing pictures, she's always available to ask questions, she did a great job making us and our families comfortable, and she is also a wonderful person to be around! I have gotten so many comments on both our engagement and wedding photography. I would recommend her to anyone!

Serena · Married on 07/30/2016

We are so happy we were able to book Stephanie for our wedding! We knew that we wanted to work with a photographer who took a photojournalistic and artistic approach rather than a traditional approach. It took quite a bit of searching, but it was worth it! We definitely got all that we asked for and more with Stephanie. She still took some of the the traditional posed photos, but the majority of our wedding was photographed in the moment and spontaneously, which we loved! When we look back, we want to remember the wedding and how naturally beautiful it was, not how well it was posed! Stephanie met that expectation. The day of the wedding, Stephanie not only took amazing photos, but even went above and beyond by helping wrangle family members, groomsmen, and even our dog! We couldn't be happier with our photos or the service!

She is wonderful, attentive, talented, and one of the most genuine people you could work with! Did engagement photos and wedding photos and was not disappointed in the least bit!

Kirsten · Married on 08/01/2015

I recommend Stephanie for anyone needing a professional photographer. She is reliable, professional, personable, and extremely talented at what she does. I hired Stephanie to be my wedding photographer and she exceeded my expectations. She not only made my ideas and inspiration a reality through her photography, but she also came up with some beautiful ideas of her own. I'm so happy she captured these moments. She's not only creative and innovative, she also has an eye for people. She knows when to capture a moment and how to capture beauty within everyone. I even told Stephanie about angles I'm insecure about so that she was aware and she was very understanding. I've gotten so many compliments on my photos. A+ for Sevlynn Photography!

Rachael · Married on 06/13/2015

I'm not much of a "wedding person". As someone who was uncomfortable with all the fanfare and attention, Stephanie made me super comfortable and was really great at catching sweet moments without much structure or posing. Exactly what we wanted!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/21/2014

5 star rating for each category may seem excessive but Stephanie deserves it. I have never met a photographer who's style can transition chameleon like to adapt to their customer like Stephanie can. She is professional, very personable and will give you an honest opinion. You would not be disappointed for choosing Sevlynn Photography to capture your special moments in life.

Rachel · Married on 03/22/2014

Stephanie is the best photographer! She did both our engagement and wedding photos and they turned out wonderful! There were so many great photos to pick from and she is great to work with and really knows what she is doing. My husband always complains about getting photos taken, but she made the experience great and easy! You won't be disappointed!