Seven T Farms Reviews

Seven T Farms 5
  • Joy

Joy L. Hahn · Getting married on 06/11/2021

The best day ever!

My daughter’s wedding was held at Seven T Farms this past Saturday, 11/30/19. After days of rain and gloomy weather, the sun came out just in time for her late afternoon outdoor ceremony! From the moment we saw this venue in person, we were in love with it. We could envision the ceremony and reception, both of which turned out exactly as we had planned! Matt and Mia were a pleasure to work with from the beginning and I would highly recommend this venue if you are looking for a barn/rustic style wedding. The locations for the Bridal Party (both maids and men) were very cozy and provided a great atmosphere for everyone to bond, as their excitement grew over the course of the day. And best of all, the photographer was able to get some really great photographs in this beautiful setting, both indoors and out! I can say, without a doubt, that it was THE BEST DAY EVER!

Seven T Farms 6
    Seven T Farms 14
    Sent on 12/06/2019

Lauren · Getting married on 01/16/2021

Gorgeous, flexible, professional

We met with the owner and he was very accommodating with our needs and willing to work with what we desired

Sent on 06/01/2019

Katrina · Married on 11/16/2019

I just booked my wedding for November 2019 at this venue. My fiance and I are excited to get married in this stunning facility. Matt and Mia have gone above and beyond to be accommodating to our wishes. They have quick and friendly responses and are available for any thing that we may possibly need. They are both very friendly and so easy to work with. They have taken the stress out of planning this perfect day. I could not even begin to imagine working with anyone else!!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Avril · Married on 09/29/2018

7T Farms is a fabulous venue ! Our daughter and son-in-law selected 7T 2 years ago and have had terrific time getting to know Matt and Mia. It is a beautiful location with romantic and picturesque views. Andre’s catering was excellent. Theresa Lynn’s cake was a work of art and delicious. The honeymoon suite is perfect for the wedding party. We are so happy about what a beautiful wedding day Alison and Drew had at 7T and the memories we will cherish.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

Seven T Farms was the best place I could have imagined getting married in! Between the hospitality of staying Friday night and getting married Saturday evening, the beautiful decor, and awesome bar staff.... it was a true dream! I’m sad it is all over, I miss the barn and all the awesome animals there. Seven T did not dissappoint in anyway!

Seven T Farms 15
    Sent on 09/17/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2017

Seven T Farms is a stunning venue and would highly recommend this place for all couples for not only a wedding but any event. There is really not one bad thing we can say about it. The owners and staff are very friendly, professional and accommodating. The venue is very spacious and would meet anyone's needs. It's a perfect location to host both the ceremony and reception. The view and decor is amazing, not only inside but also outside. Again, what an exceptional place all around!!!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Lyndsey · Married on 05/13/2017

I absolutely LOVED Seven T Farms. We had both our rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and reception here. It is a top notch venue and everyone was complimenting on how beautiful of a venue it was and how the food was AMAZING! The new Bridal Suite that is offered was above and beyond anything I have ever seen or experienced. Definitely a very unique and convenient service that is offered. We highly suggest this venue!

Sent on 05/22/2017