Sesno Media Productions Reviews

13 Reviews for Sesno Media Productions

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/15/2019

Great to work with

Mike was such a great videographer to work with before and during our wedding! He really took the time to get to know us as a couple and it really shows in his work! He made us feel really comfortable and really makes sure that we got what we wanted tastefully.

We get to to relive the moment again and again whenever we watch our highlight and documentary.

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Angelica

Angelica · Married on 04/26/2019

Amazing Videographer

We highly recommend Sesno Media Productions!

Mike and his assistant did an amazing job on capturing the special moments for our wedding. With all of the millions of other things to think of and to do on our big day (especially when the reception was a little bit behind schedule), they were able to adapted and get the shots that they needed to captured our day. Mike and his assistant also worked very well with our wedding photographer. Words cannot describe how happy my husband and I were after watching our Wedding Highlight. We love everything about it, on how the video build up perfectly towards the wedding ceremony to all the beautiful details of the reception.

Thank you again so much, Mike and Sesno Media Productions, for perfectly capturing our special day.

Sent on 05/21/2019

ken mcbrian · Married on 02/16/2019

Well worth the investment!

The first time I reached out to Mike, I knew he'd be someone awesome to work with! He's so responsive to emails and he'll be the one to check in with you if you've dropped the ball (I blame bride brain).

My husband and I were on the fence about hiring a videographer. But looking back, we're so glad we went with Mike and his team! His quality of work is amazing! Mike and his team works magic. Honestly, they'll turn one of your favorite days into a movie and it's something you'll want to watch over and over again. I sure have and I literally cry every time!

I've recommended Mike to a friend and she ended up working with him as well. Y'all won't regret it!

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • Malerie

Malerie Evans · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding videographer

Sesno Media Productions did a phenomenal job filming our wedding day! Their ability to soak up all the emotions and highlight the entire day into an eight minute video is incredible. This is something we will cherish for a lifetime. We can’t thank Mike and his team enough for their remarkable work. Not to mention they were so easy-going and great to work with. We would most certainly recommend them. They were so personable and did such a great job at always making us feel comfortable. I can’t express enough what a tremendous job they did capturing our emotions throughout our special day. It’s a day we’ll never forget!! If you’re contemplating a videographer, contemplate no more. Sesno Media Productions is your answer!! I am so grateful for you, Mike, and your team for making our wedding video. It turned out perfect. You guys are awesome!! Hope to work with you again in the future. 🤗

Sent on 01/07/2019

Janell · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing videographer

Mike was amazing! My wedding videos are my favorite thing about my day and I am so happy we went with Sesno media! Mike was extremely flexible and listened to exactly what we wanted and the finished product beat our expectations! Pre-wedding we had a few calls and met in person a few weeks beforehand to go over the day and how we wanted our video to be with the songs we wanted and with lyrics. Day of he was prompt and easy to work with and really kept out of the way as he did his magic. The video came way before my pictures and he even made some edits for me which I appreciated! I did a lot of research and he is the best! I am so glad I chose Sesno media!

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 07/27/2018

Mike worked with us and put together a customized package for our wedding that was affordable and exactly what we were looking for. His communication was always quick and superb. He is extremely
    professional and made us feel comfortable and confident that he would capture all the important moments of our wedding day. And he delivered exactly what we wanted! We had one FaceTime meeting before our wedding to solidify the timeline and details of our wedding day and all went smoothly on the day of. We loved having Mike as apart of our wedding day would work with him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/02/2018

LeAnn · Married on 06/02/2018

For anyone looking for an EXCELLENT videographer to capture your special day, Mike is your guy! He was patient with us with the many changes in the wedding timeline, the way he went about gathering information that he needed from me was professional and I didn’t feel pressured like I felt with other vendors. Planning a wedding on your own is hard, time consuming, stressful, and requires a lot of time management and lots of details. Sesno Media Productions made that part of my day just so much easier, he didn’t get an attitude when we weren’t on schedule like some other vendors that I hired. He stayed calm cool and collected literally the whole time(and it was 100 degrees outside). Mike had a smile on his face the whole time and made us feel like he was having a great time as well. I loved the highlight video and the way he put it together, and the main video that he did will let me relive my whole day all over again. Thank you Mike for putting together such a wonderful finished product!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Diana · Married on 03/17/2018

Mike and Rupert were great to work with!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Steven · Married on 09/23/2017

Mike Sesno/Sesno Media Productions was FANTASTIC. Easy to work with, great value, onboarding/contractual/payment stuff was easy, and best of all... his delivered product is AMAZING. My wife and I LOVE the video he made. I would not hesitate to recommend Sesno Media Productions. You won't regret it.

And I just watched it again. Still gives me goosebumps. One of the best purchases of my life.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Kyle · Married on 11/11/2016

For any couples considering working with Mike, provide him some kind of videography inspiration and be considerate of the shots and mood you are trying to convey. Although Mike is very talented with his craft, he is eager to please and be creative wherever appropriate. Providing him with even a little bit of direction will allow him to go above and beyond what you are paying for, to deliver something unique to you and your spouse. He is very communicative, use that to your advantage!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Joanna · Married on 08/13/2016

We had the great honor and joy of working with Mike Sesno and his second shooter for our May wedding in Northern California! My husband and I did a lot of research on different videographers and really liked Mike's cinematic style. All of his wedding videos resemble mini movies that are quite epic. Mike was very responsive throughout the entire planning process and really made an effort to get to know us. He was also very open to the framing and shots we were looking for in a highlight video. On the day of our wedding, he and his assistant showed up promptly and captured all the important moments. We were really pleased and surprised at how quickly he turned around the first iteration of our highlight video and at incorporating our initial feedback to provide the final version! We are so happy that he captured our BIG day in an unforgettable video that we will watch and enjoy for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 07/10/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/02/2016

Wedding Video Magic

We really enjoyed working with Mike for our wedding video. I spent hours and hours looking through videos for my wedding. It was a super important vendor for me and I wanted to make sure I found the perfect one. When I saw Mike's videos I instantly loved them because they were exactly the type of videos I liked: artistic, but still making sure the whole wedding was shown in an orderly way (I hate videos that are so artistic that they just jump from pretty scene to pretty scene without a story). I also loved that Mike was willing to make edits to the video to make sure that we loved the video. I didn't see any other videographers who said they would do that. Turns out I didn't really need that as an option because we absolutely loved the video from the first edit! He captured everything perfectly and I'm so thankful for the perfect video to always remember our special day!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Diana · Married on 07/01/2018

personalized experience

If you have a vision of what you want to include in your video, Mike will work with you and let you give him feedback on the draft video before it becomes finalized. He communicates the cost very clearly, and explains what your finished product would be like. He is also very quick to respond, and had your first draft ready pretty quickly (just 2-4 weeks after the wedding).

Sent on 12/29/2018