Sesno Media Productions Reviews

9 | San Ramon, CA

9 Reviews for Sesno Media Productions

Janell · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing videographer

Mike was amazing! My wedding videos are my favorite thing about my day and I am so happy we went with Sesno media! Mike was extremely flexible and listened to exactly what we wanted and the finished product beat our expectations! Pre-wedding we had a few calls and met in person a few weeks beforehand to go over the day and how we wanted our video to be with the songs we wanted and with lyrics. Day of he was prompt and easy to work with and really kept out of the way as he did his magic. The video came way before my pictures and he even made some edits for me which I appreciated! I did a lot of research and he is the best! I am so glad I chose Sesno media!

• Jenna

Jenna · Married on 07/27/2018

Mike worked with us and put together a customized package for our wedding that was affordable and exactly what we were looking for. His communication was always quick and superb. He is extremely
    professional and made us feel comfortable and confident that he would capture all the important moments of our wedding day. And he delivered exactly what we wanted! We had one FaceTime meeting before our wedding to solidify the timeline and details of our wedding day and all went smoothly on the day of. We loved having Mike as apart of our wedding day would work with him again in a heartbeat!

LeAnn · Married on 06/02/2018

For anyone looking for an EXCELLENT videographer to capture your special day, Mike is your guy! He was patient with us with the many changes in the wedding timeline, the way he went about gathering information that he needed from me was professional and I didn’t feel pressured like I felt with other vendors. Planning a wedding on your own is hard, time consuming, stressful, and requires a lot of time management and lots of details. Sesno Media Productions made that part of my day just so much easier, he didn’t get an attitude when we weren’t on schedule like some other vendors that I hired. He stayed calm cool and collected literally the whole time(and it was 100 degrees outside). Mike had a smile on his face the whole time and made us feel like he was having a great time as well. I loved the highlight video and the way he put it together, and the main video that he did will let me relive my whole day all over again. Thank you Mike for putting together such a wonderful finished product!

Diana · Married on 03/17/2018

Mike and Rupert were great to work with!

Steven · Married on 09/23/2017

Mike Sesno/Sesno Media Productions was FANTASTIC. Easy to work with, great value, onboarding/contractual/payment stuff was easy, and best of all... his delivered product is AMAZING. My wife and I LOVE the video he made. I would not hesitate to recommend Sesno Media Productions. You won't regret it.

And I just watched it again. Still gives me goosebumps. One of the best purchases of my life.

Kyle · Married on 11/11/2016

For any couples considering working with Mike, provide him some kind of videography inspiration and be considerate of the shots and mood you are trying to convey. Although Mike is very talented with his craft, he is eager to please and be creative wherever appropriate. Providing him with even a little bit of direction will allow him to go above and beyond what you are paying for, to deliver something unique to you and your spouse. He is very communicative, use that to your advantage!

Joanna · Married on 08/13/2016

We had the great honor and joy of working with Mike Sesno and his second shooter for our May wedding in Northern California! My husband and I did a lot of research on different videographers and really liked Mike's cinematic style. All of his wedding videos resemble mini movies that are quite epic. Mike was very responsive throughout the entire planning process and really made an effort to get to know us. He was also very open to the framing and shots we were looking for in a highlight video. On the day of our wedding, he and his assistant showed up promptly and captured all the important moments. We were really pleased and surprised at how quickly he turned around the first iteration of our highlight video and at incorporating our initial feedback to provide the final version! We are so happy that he captured our BIG day in an unforgettable video that we will watch and enjoy for the rest of our lives!

Diana · Married on 07/01/2018

personalized experience

If you have a vision of what you want to include in your video, Mike will work with you and let you give him feedback on the draft video before it becomes finalized. He communicates the cost very clearly, and explains what your finished product would be like. He is also very quick to respond, and had your first draft ready pretty quickly (just 2-4 weeks after the wedding).