Sesame Letterpress Reviews

18 Reviews for Sesame Letterpress

• Julie

Julie and Chris' Wedding Anniversary · Getting married on 05/04/2021

Incredible Invitations

We had an amazing experience working with Breck on our invites. She's professional, and her work shows how much she cares about each project. Many of our rsvps mentioned how much they loved the invite. The invite set the tone for the party we wanted.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Sesame Letterpress's reply:

Oh! Thanks so much guys! It was really a pleasure to be able to make the invitations for you. I'm so glad you were happy with them! xo B

Christina · Married on 06/22/2019

The most beautiful invites!

I had the best and easiest experience working with Breck! She was super responsive and had my invitations completed and in my hands less than 2 weeks after my initial email!

The experience working with her and her team is only surpassed by the qualities of the invites. I came with an idea of how I wanted the invites to look and Breck brought it perfectly to life. They look so so beautiful and I'm so glad I spent the money to do letterpress.

Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Sesame Letterpress's reply:

Oh! It makes me so happy to hear that you are pleased with your invitations and enjoyed working with us! We're passionate about stationery and always like to hear that the ordering process was easy and enjoyable. I hope we can collaborate again down the road!
    -Breck

Alexandra Canter · Married on 06/01/2019

Unique, Special, Quality Wedding Stationery

Breck and the team at Sesame Letterpress provided a flawless experience for my fiancé and I. Breck was quick to respond to my emails, was attentive and professional. I loved the digital images of our invitation suite but the finished product was absolutely stunning and exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend to couples who want a more special, unique and high quality option for wedding stationery.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Sesame Letterpress's reply:

Oh, Thank you! We love the way your invitations turned out too and are so happy to have had a chance to collaborate with you! We hope you'll stay in touch and we can work together again! - Breck

Ana · Married on 09/01/2018

The ladies at Sesame Letterpress were an absolute delight to work with - they are extremely professional, very responsive and most importantly extremely talented and creative! They were able to perfectly recreate our vision and tailor our suite exactly to fit our needs. The quality of their invitations is second to none - they only work with letterpress and every single piece is made by hand in their Brooklyn studio. We visited the studio to view paper and color samples but this is not completely necessary - most of our communication and proofing was done over email, which was very efficient. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them and am already looking forward to working with them again!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/22/2017

Sesame Letterpress did a wonderful job with both our save the dates and invitations! We had a couple ideas that they were able to transform into beautiful cards that were even better than we had imagined. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/21/2017

We used Sesame Lettepress for our Save-the-Dates and wedding invitations and believe it was the best decision we could have made! We went with their coasters for a creative spin on Save-the-Dates and they were a huge hit – we are still receiving compliments on them. The invitations are simply beautiful. I always knew I wanted letterpress for our wedding invites and Sesame truly really brought our vision to life.

I specifically worked with Breck throughout the process. She was highly knowledgeable, quick to respond, patient, and made thoughtful recommendations. She helped keep us organized with the printing timeline and finished our project ahead of schedule. Working with her via email was a breeze – but if you’re local to NYC, I would recommend visiting the shop in Brooklyn. Not only was it helpful to see the pieces in person and browse the design books, but it was cool to see the press in person and observe the printing process. After seeing the care and attention that goes into each piece, I was sold.

If you are interested in letterpress and looking for a high-quality printer at an affordable price, look no further than Sesame Letterpress!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Amy · Married on 10/15/2017

It was a pleasure to work with sesame letterpress for our wedding invitations! Breck created truly stunning invitations and did so quickly and with great preofessionalism. I would recommend sesame to anyone! They are the best.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Christina · Married on 10/07/2017

Cannot say enough positive things about Breck and her incredibly talented team. We used Sesame Letterpress for our save the dates and wedding invitations, and I have not stopped receiving compliments from family and friends. Our invitations turned out better than we could have envisioned and the quality is excellent. Breck was extremely responsive to all feedback and easily understood our vision. Working with Sesame Letterpress has easily been the most enjoyable part of my wedding planning thus far. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/15/2018
  • F

F. · Married on 07/22/2017

Breck was truly a pleasure to work with, and the letterpress wedding invitations and rsvp cards she produced for us are gorgeous. We had a specific vision in mind for this project, and she worked with us to incorporate an image we had provided, improved the font and layout of the invitations, and designed rsvp cards. She sent us multiple rounds of proofs and sent ink/paper samples so that we could perfect the design before printing. The printing quality is beautiful, and we are thrilled with the result.

Sent on 03/26/2017

Claire · Married on 05/06/2017

I am so happy I found Sesame Letterpress! Working with Breck on our wedding suite was so much fun and I felt like she really understood my vision! We used Sesame Letterpress for our Save the Dates, Invitations (which included Transportation and Wedding Breakfast cards), and our Programs. Breck was so responsive and her turnarounds were so quick. Working with Sesame Letterpress could not have been easier.

My father is in the print industry so when I told him about letterpress invitations he was skeptical (favoring engraved invitations himself). He was completely blown away by the quality of the final product .

I cannot wait to continue to use this vendor for personal stationary and any other life events!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Alexis · Married on 09/24/2016

Sesame Letterpress / Breck who I was coordinating with were such a pleasure to work with throughout the wedding invitation suite design process. The invitations/programs etc. turned out perfectly and the quality is superb. Breck was easy to work with and very responsive with returning proofs, etc. This is definitely a bespoke service but 100% worth spending a little extra to get a great finished product :)

Sent on 10/12/2016

Martha · Married on 09/17/2016

I was SO impressed with the quality and quick turnaround from this team. I was a VERY detail specific bride and they totally nailed it for all my printed materials, from Save the Dates through formal invitations. I loved working with a small company also because it felt so personal, which I wanted.

Sent on 02/09/2017
  • Janet

Janet · Married on 05/14/2016

Thank you so much to Breck and her team for doing such a lovely job with my wedding invitation and RSVP cards! I was looking for a letterpress company that could print my own design and not be super expensive, and sesame letterpress is just perfect. Breck helped me throughout the process and worked miracles to get it turned around ASAP (my fault for procrastinating!!) and they came out absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 08/05/2016

JJ · Married on 09/22/2013

A boutique vendor that gets it right. Breck's designs encapsulated everything we wanted to convey about our wedding – a sense of fun with our save the date coasters, and both elegance and whimsy with our invitations. The card stock and letterpress was just gorgeous! Our friends and family raved about both. Also a big plus – the environmental commitment at Sesame Letterpress (they order from local vendors, and print on tree free/biodegradable paper).

Sent on 01/10/2014

Sesame Letterpress did a wonderful job with our wedding invitations. My parents were very picky and the kind people at Sesame were endlessly flexible and patient. Our final product was beautiful. I definitely recommend Sesame Letterpress!

Sent on 10/16/2013
  • Ginger

Ginger · Married on 06/16/2012

We found Sesame thru a basic Google search and loved their stuff. My husband and I worked with Breck to make our invites and they were just wonderful, flexible and accommodating. The hard part was choosing the one we like the best! I highly recommend Sesame to anyone considering letterpress.

Sent on 07/04/2012

Lisa · Married on 02/03/2018

We used Sesame Letterpress for our Save the Dates and our Wedding Invitations. While we did an in-person consultation for our Save the Dates, we coordinated most of the design process for the Save the Dates, and then our Invitations by email. The team is very nice and professional. They took a ton of notes on what we wanted, and put together lots of design elements from different examples we liked and saw. The email process was a little bit slow, so definitely have patience if you go this route! The quality of the paper and printing is excellent. We got so many compliments on how unusual and elegant our invitation suite was. We wanted a modern black tie event, and the invitations definitely set the tone! We also used them for our favor tags which were stunning. All of our friends and family were instagramming photos of the favors during the wedding. A little pricey, but to support a small, woman owned business, it is worth it. The quality is superb. You won't regret it!

Sent on 03/10/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/06/2008

3.0

Sesame Letterpress designed the most beautiful invitation suite for our wedding, from the save-the-dates to the invitations to the thank you cards. They even took a drawing of our dogs and letterpressed the image on coasters!

The quality of work is just amazing, and I will definitely use Sesame Letterpress in the future!

Sent on 06/12/2009